The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
WH02 - New cat 150 PRC house at Westerhout Road

I heard that this house now has cat 150 PRC that you can call to other houses. Anyone knows or tried?
Old 24-08-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WH02 - New cat 150 PRC house at Westerhout Road

This house is $80 PRC. The girls can be out call to other houses.

For that price, some of the girls look not bad.

I've yet to try, am still enjoying some other gems somewhere

If you guys try, drop your FRs here.

Cheers!
Old 24-08-2017, 11:33 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Mei zi is not bad looking.

Wanted to call Mei zi from 1820 but okt called the wrong Mei zi from this house
Old 25-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: WH02 - New cat 150 PRC house at Westerhout Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Mei zi is not bad looking.

Wanted to call Mei zi from 1820 but okt called the wrong Mei zi from this house
1820 how to outcall
Old 27-08-2017, 10:58 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1820 how to outcall
Outcall special delivery service only for me
Old 27-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Outcall special delivery service only for me
Bro u really live up to your name.
Old 21-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Tried Mi Xue, ok service. Will not RTf as rush.

Saw mei zi, looks nice. Will try next time
Old 21-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

??? Sorry me a bit blur. This house now is actually a cat 80 or cat 150 house?
Old 25-01-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
??? Sorry me a bit blur. This house now is actually a cat 80 or cat 150 house?
You can choose either 30mins for $80 or 1hr for $150.

I've tried Mi Xue for $150, just want to write my experience with her. Standing at 1.6m looking sophisticated in her office wear, tbh, I was bewitched by her. It could be her eyes or tattoo (must be wild), I don't know, I only knew I must have her. In the room we frenched deeply, it feels like time stood still. The feeling was good.

She then takes me to the bathroom, we were kissing, frenching and soapy caressing each other then she squats down to bbbj, slurping my whole dick earnestly.

We proceed to the bed, I was admiring her as I fondle her breast then to her virgina, stroking her clit gently then slowly insert my finger to feel her inside.

Cut the story short, she kiss and licks my butt cheeks before she AR. Her AR feels good until I don't even know she AR with condom.

Her Bbbj & Catbath reminds me of an illicit affair I had with lots of lust and teasing.

Finally FJ, we fxxk each other very hard, change many positions many times, we were very hardcore wild!

My kind of lass! RTF Confirmed.
Old 25-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
You can choose either 30mins for $80 or 1hr for $150.
Thanks bro for the info. Can i know the opening hour for this house also?
Old 26-01-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
Thanks bro for the info. Can i know the opening hour for this house also?
I believe is 12.30pm to 12am..
Old 27-01-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

I tried this house. The experience not good like $80/- one. I took for $150/- Try to rush a bit, no French (two tried both cannot) - just quick lip kiss.

It’s ok for $80/- quick one but not for $150/-
Old 27-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
I tried this house. The experience not good like $80/- one. I took for $150/- Try to rush a bit, no French (two tried both cannot) - just quick lip kiss.

It’s ok for $80/- quick one but not for $150/-
What a huge pity! I guess when I see her (Mi Xue) after seeing bro JasperCheeBye FR, my experience was more than good! I think perhaps she use to lax, now maybe business no good so try to reform possible?

Anyway, I paid $80, this was my encounter.

It's been awhile since I tried CAT150. Frankly, if I only need to spend $80 for CAT150 kind of girls why not? So quickly I went down to try bro JasperCheeBye recommendation and was presently surprised when I see her, she is very pretty (Pls pardon my $80 taste but truly she is really very pretty to me). I was excited and thrill so very quickly I gave money to okt.

In the shower she was very sweet and made me calm down by kissing me and hugging me, slowly she sticks her tongue in my mouth and frenched me. I was holding her body very tight, squeezing her breast and butt and autoroam her whole body. She is slim and to me, she resembles my pretty high school teacher with a bit of sophistication. I am very erected to be caress by such a beautiful lady. In bed, she eats my hard cock and savours my balls, licks my bum and AR until I sibeiX2 song!!!

I then grab hold of her lovely yummy breast and humped her hard from behind a few times until she screamed! Her moan is also very arousing, she is very pro-active, can tell me what to do so that we can both enjoy.

Look wise : 7.9 - 8
Kiss/French : 8
BBBJ(Plus licking of balls) : 8
AR (with condom) : 7.8 (consider very good)
Catbath (licking and seducing my whole body) : 8.5
69 : 8.9
FJ : 9.5 (Ha! I really enjoy! She was very passionate)
GFE : 9.9

RTF : Yes! For more Steamy moments!

I feel I will prefer 1hr so can enjoy much longer. Two thumbs up.
Old 30-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrave123 View Post
What a huge pity! I guess when I see her (Mi Xue) after seeing bro JasperCheeBye FR, my experience was more than good! I think perhaps she use to lax, now maybe business no good so try to reform possible?

Anyway, I paid $80, this was my encounter.

It's been awhile since I tried CAT150. Frankly, if I only need to spend $80 for CAT150 kind of girls why not? So quickly I went down to try bro JasperCheeBye recommendation and was presently surprised when I see her, she is very pretty (Pls pardon my $80 taste but truly she is really very pretty to me). I was excited and thrill so very quickly I gave money to okt.

In the shower she was very sweet and made me calm down by kissing me and hugging me, slowly she sticks her tongue in my mouth and frenched me. I was holding her body very tight, squeezing her breast and butt and autoroam her whole body. She is slim and to me, she resembles my pretty high school teacher with a bit of sophistication. I am very erected to be caress by such a beautiful lady. In bed, she eats my hard cock and savours my balls, licks my bum and AR until I sibeiX2 song!!!

I then grab hold of her lovely yummy breast and humped her hard from behind a few times until she screamed! Her moan is also very arousing, she is very pro-active, can tell me what to do so that we can both enjoy.

Look wise : 7.9 - 8
Kiss/French : 8
BBBJ(Plus licking of balls) : 8
AR (with condom) : 7.8 (consider very good)
Catbath (licking and seducing my whole body) : 8.5
69 : 8.9
FJ : 9.5 (Ha! I really enjoy! She was very passionate)
GFE : 9.9

RTF : Yes! For more Steamy moments!

I feel I will prefer 1hr so can enjoy much longer. Two thumbs up.
I have to agree with bro FR

I have tried Mi Xue on many occasion and the description is so damn right

I enjoy painting her small pussy. Maybe she is one of the WL whom has not had kids, her little pussy is so cute looking with no smell. painting is enjoyable. its like making love with your gril friend.

I dont know if she offer painting to anyone yet , cause i look for her twice a week type.

Go for the big room with sofa .

i ask her to hold on the sofa and bang her doggie. reason because the room is near the living area and make sure the gals outside can hear the moan and the scream.

By the way , she does look like some HK actress , Xuan Xuan .

last but not least , the set up of the shop is friendly where we can watch the gals up front and close.

cheers
Old 18-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to find Mei zi. Okt said she not working anymore. Maybe bao by someone. The pretty ones never stay long. Haiz..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1