The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Up you 17 apples

I kenna the same thing from OKT too

Worst part is with OC @ overseas airport
Fuck...what was yr reply?

And your OC's reaction?

Badboy
Old 20-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Fuck...what was yr reply?

And your OC's reaction?

Badboy
I said the okt recognises the wrong person

But whole trip she kept asking

Cos the fella got my name right

Basically the whole trip was very bad

From that time onwards I don’t go back to the okt shop
Old 20-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

How come the OKT knew your name bro?

Badboy
Old 20-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Badboy
I visit his shop 5 times per week
Old 20-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Badboy

Thats how he knew my name cos my buddies also Cheong together
Old 20-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

You mean you tell okt your real name?
Old 20-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
You mean you tell okt your real name?
My buddies calling my name inside his shop

He sure know right?
Old 20-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

He sure know right?
Your buddies not tactical lah
Last time I cheong with my buddies they kept quiet when I used a fake name.
Old 20-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Your Authentic Name is Genghis Cunt

Mine is Moses Mark
Old 21-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thats how he knew my name cos my buddies also Cheong together
Quote:

He sure know right
Quote:
That’s why my advice is to cheong alone. Never have this issue.

Cheong with buddies, you never know if one day one of your buddies will betray you.
Old 21-12-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Cheong with buddies, you never know if one day one of your buddies will betray you.
That’s true

My buddies even told FL and ML my name contact cum profession

Sibay Big Mouth
Old 21-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
That’s true

My buddies even told FL and ML my name contact cum profession

Sibay Big Mouth
Wah lao, win lor.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

That is true.

If one day you quarrel with one of your buddy and he go tell your OC then you kana screwed liao.

Better go GL alone.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I was at 1658a the day before. Drove my car into the "safety zone" carpark within the apartment compound. That feeling is like entering a safe haven no stress about being spotted.

Parked my car and from the discreet back entrance went up the staircase into 1658a.

I went in. The unit looks clean and bright. The OKT asked me what buffet I want today. I told him today I got budget and wanna try a Malaysian. I tried Chinese food the other day liao. Today wanna try something different.

I saw Annie there before and I said, ok lah, I want Annie. $80 for 30 minutes.

He called Annie on the phone. In came Annie after 5 minutes.

She is in her early 40s but she still have that wildness fire in her as she flirted with me.

We went into the room. The room is surrounded by mirrors all 360 degrees. Pretty clean mirror. I can see my teeth very well in the mirror. That was how my army sergeant used to checked the mirrors during the old BMT days.

She hugged and caressed me. She began to strip me. Wow, I salute her for the wildness. Before we know it we are both naked.

We went to the shower and she started to shower me, groping my didi from behind and between my legs. That soapy feel was good as she rubba rubba.
She rubba my back and front with her firm breasts.

We went to the bed. I like the mirrors all over. no blind spot. haha

She started to catbath me from neck to navel to my balls, lifted up my legs and AR me like no tomorrow. Long time did not see such a hungry whore liao. 5 star service.

She sucked my balls and then did a 9.5/10 Deep BBJJ. My whole didi went into her mouth as she twisted and sucked. I told her hold fire as I dont want to cum into her mouth.

I told her ceasefire for 30 seconds for my hot smoking barrel to cool down before second round of bombardment.

OK, ready. I bombarded her from doggie. Her butt has flesh, not the fat bak bak but has verg good cushion and that piak piak sound. I slapped her butts and pumped her as she moaned. I went to my favourite position. With her lie face down and her body rested on the mattress as i entered her from behind. Dont know what is the name of this pose. Pumped her from behind for 2 minutes as she moaned and got high throughout. She reached climax liao.

Turned her around. Pumped her missionery with the piak piak sound. I lifted her two legs up onto my shoulder as she groped her legs round my neck and I fired my missiles into her cave.

What a power 20 minutes routine. My missile launcher now smoking with fire as she laid her head onto my shoulder and stroke my launcher.

She said if every customer like this, her cave cannot tahan but she enjoyed the session. She kissed me and said thank you to me. I ...ah? thanked me? She said she climaxed a few times.

Despite her age, but she looks good with firm neh neh and 5 star service.

will rtf, at 1658a

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Wah lao, win lor.
Too high with sex until surname also forgotten

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1