The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SexUnited is Cool - loads of Potential
Canberra Health Spa

Hi,

All bros, pretty new here. Anyone here ever tried Canberra Health Spa?

regards
Old 19-10-2007, 11:02 PM
golld

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Canberra Health Spa

FR: Linda, Canberra

Did a search in case forum alrdy mentioned Canberra as i was going to write FR in the R & R in the north thread. So happened there is this old thread here.

Anyway, I just moved to Yishun and after reading the posts from the bros here, seem like not many places to have some fun in the north.

Decided to check out the place opposite the old sembawang shopping centre. remembered there are some makan places. i reached there and the first thing i notice is there are a lot of massage places clustered at the shophouses. There are about 5-6 of them. I drove one round but parking spaces quite limited, then i drove onwards to the terrace houses and saw some empty parking lots (need coupons). its about 50-100 metres away from the food/massage places.

Proceed to cure my stomach first with a strategic table to watch the cluster of massage shops. Noted very few ppl went in to them - maybe cos dinner time. So anyway, finished dinner and walked to the the biggest one, ie, Canberra Health Spa.

A few of the male spa workers were hanging around outside so anyway I walked in to the counter and asked the manager how much and he mentioned $40 for massage, pay $10 more to get suana and other facilities. I paid only $40 and told to go to room 1. The room is very small with a corner area for bath, probably about 3mx3m max. Looks quite rundown even though its supposedly 3 months old. I got an extra towel to cover the pillow as it looks like it has not been changed.

Not for long, a woman of avg looks came in. Asked her for name and she mentioned its Linda. She speaks quite good mandarin. Looks like early 30s (she said she is 30) and have nice boobs, about B cup. Told me shes a vietnamese now Sg PR. I bathed, stripped naked and lied down. She proceed to give me a back massage which is not bad. Asked me to turn over and she then proceed to massage my hands and legs. Massage was about 30mins, I think.

Then the usual "want service?" question Well, I asked for the dmg ($100), I agreed and we proceed.

Linda is quite friendly but the overall service is disappointing. Basically. she started by licking the nipples a little and proceed to try to cap me and then BJ. BJ was short and she quickly mounts me. After a while. she wants me to do her missionary which I declined (lol) and asked her to continue on top for a while. About bonking this way for another 5 minutes, we changed to missionary. Released my load, I showered, paid her and then left.

FR on Linda
Body: 5.5/10 Plump.
Breasts: 6.5/10 B+ cup, only nice thing about her body
Face: 6.5/10
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 2/10
RTF: Nope. Wish its better.. too bad, looks like still nothing interesting for the north bros.
Dmg: $40 entry + $100 for FJ.

Sorry if I didnt write well enough : )
Old 19-10-2007, 11:05 PM
golld

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

FR: Linda, Canberra

Did a search in case forum alrdy mentioned Canberra as i was going to write FR in the R & R in the north thread. So happened there is this old thread here.

Anyway, I just moved to Yishun and after reading the posts from the bros here, seem like not many places to have some fun in the north.

Decided to check out the place opposite the old sembawang shopping centre. remembered there are some makan places. i reached there and the first thing i notice is there are a lot of massage places clustered at the shophouses. There are about 5-6 of them. I drove one round but parking spaces quite limited, then i drove onwards to the terrace houses and saw some empty parking lots (need coupons). its about 50-100 metres away from the food/massage places.

Proceed to cure my stomach first with a strategic table to watch the cluster of massage shops. Noted very few ppl went in to them - maybe cos dinner time. So anyway, finished dinner and walked to the the biggest one, ie, Canberra Health Spa.

A few of the male spa workers were hanging around outside so anyway I walked in to the counter and asked the manager how much and he mentioned $40 for massage, pay $10 more to get suana and other facilities. I paid only $40 and told to go to room 1. The room is very small with a corner area for bath, probably about 3mx3m max. Looks quite rundown even though its supposedly 3 months old. I got an extra towel to cover the pillow as it looks like it has not been changed.

Not for long, a woman of avg looks came in. Asked her for name and she mentioned its Linda. She speaks quite good mandarin. Looks like early 30s (she said she is 30) and have nice boobs, about B cup. Told me shes a vietnamese now Sg PR. I bathed, stripped naked and lied down. She proceed to give me a back massage which is not bad. Asked me to turn over and she then proceed to massage my hands and legs. Massage was about 30mins, I think.

Then the usual "want service?" question. Well, I asked for the dmg ($100), I agreed and we proceed.

Linda is quite friendly but the overall service is disappointing. Basically. she started by licking the nipples a little and proceed to try to cap me and then BJ. BJ was short and she quickly mounts me. After a while. she wants me to do her missionary which I declined (lol) and asked her to continue on top for a while. About bonking this way for another 5 minutes, we changed to missionary. Released my load, I showered, paid her and then left.

FR on Linda
Body: 5.5/10 Plump.
Breasts: 6.5/10 B+ cup, only nice thing about her body
Face: 6.5/10
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 2/10

Dmg: $40 entry + $100 for FJ.

RTF: Nope. Wish its better.. too bad, looks like still nothing interesting for the north bros.
Old 21-10-2007, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
cockcansing2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there about a week ago to go to the other massage place 2nd floor I believe Audrey working there. The 2nd floor that is. saw the male workers, or so call captains, remembered one of them, believe they are from Admiralty de sauna. The one at sembawang golf range up the hill beside the MRT. Was thinking to try out that place soon. Said got brown sugar there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1