The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Bro KinJioKar

The times that I had her, she uses her boobs to rub your didi as part of the foreplay - very nice indeed. When you say boob fuck, does it mean that she does it until you cumm on her boobs? That will be interesting - me never try boob fuck before.
Old 13-02-2006, 10:11 AM
okok69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros,
Personally, I would say the best BJ would be at house 10, the room on the right just after the OKT room. Its a slim Chinese lady. She doesnt do BBBJ but her skill is very good. Rate: $40
Old 20-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 22
layang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylayang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: H20, 1st room on right, at the entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in. (Please ignore my heading of "1st room on the right" - I typed wrongly)

Be warned that looks-wise and age-wise she has nothing to offer been in her late 40's at least. He body is nothing special either, been typically saggy for her age. However, IMO her bj skills more than make up for all these shortcomings.

When I patronised her, I noticed that she seems to have a customer loyalty system: in your first visits you will only get a covered bj - but it is very, very good. As time goes by she may give your cock a thorough licking on all sides but not touching the head - all this without the condom. She will then apply the condom to finish the bj. After you have been a regular for some time, she will wash your cock carefully and then proceed to give you the best BBBJ you have ever had... I prefer her technique to Petain legends like San San (H9, first door on the right as you step in) and H16 R19. Cost is about $20 - $30.

Highly, highly recommended for BJ lovers - but please note my warnings about her age and looks.
Thanks for the info bro.
Old 21-02-2006, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: H20, 1st room on right, at the entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in....about her age and looks.

Hi Bro,

Totally agree with you. I was her regular around 12 years back. She gave the best BJ in Petain. And she always like to finish off in BJ. During that time when i visited her, i must keep remind her i want to finish off with FJ but 8 out of 10 times, she ignore you & carry on sucking until you come, no complain though. Shiok. One thing to add, she likes to dim the light. Maybe due to her figure & saggy breast.

Cheers,
Old 25-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Ruuki

I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^
Old 25-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Ruuki

I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^
Old 27-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kuhnbela is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruuki
Hey Ruuki,
Did you and gf go to the same school as Clinton?
Old 27-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhnbela
Hey Ruuki,
Did you and gf go to the same school as Clinton?
LOL vry good kuhnbela bro. "I did not have sex with that woman" "i did not inhale" - marijuana

this way ruuki and gf still virgins mah.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Zik0man

Anyone remember yati. Hse 24. Retired. Solid bj and huge melons. Short hair. Till now. Think she best.
Old 28-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Finally got to try her - and TWICE in one week .

Lau Chio, very womanly with smooth skin and nice tits. Good-looking for her age.

My first time with her was when she just returned from M'sia - surprised to see her as I understand she usually starts work after 2pm. On her straight away - been dying to try her. Second time I also went ard 1.30pm, her door was closed but light was on but a bit sian cause got many bros waiting in that area - don't for which WLs. I guess it might be Rina - think she has just returned from M'sia too. Anyway, decided to look ard, came back to Hse 10 twice - door still closed. Went recce some more, other regulars also not available. Decided to try one last time. Bingo - she opened her door just as I stepped into the inner section of the hse. But I waited a while before approaching her, as the other bros were still there waiting. Non of them approached her. "Mai tu liao", i thought to myself and quickly walked straight into her room. The other bros looked surprised. They must be wondering why I just walked in without asking how much and that she must be very good.

BJ - just as other bros has mentioned slow & sensual, slower than I thought actually but it was thoroughly enjoyable, the best BJ in petain. Started off with her using her beautiful boobs to rub didi followed by licking of my nipples while fondling my didi & balls. She then licked my balls - of course slowly, while I touched her all over her smooth body. And finally, the BJ began. She will put the CD while licking my balls. She wapped her lips ard my didi and gave me the best slow & sensual BJ, good suction and tounge action. She treats my didi as though it is her favourite lollipop - buay tahan. This went on for about 10 mins or so. While doing the BJ, she will move slowly from between my legs until her ass is just besides my face. This is something unique about her - the way she move around and sucking your didi in different angles - don't know quite sure how to describe it but it was very enjoyable. Don't know if that's a sign telling me to finger her but just grabbed smooth butt and caress the CB a little. Actually, me always fantasize about fingering a women but don't know how to.

FJ - after the super BJ, i was ready to bonk her. Only try the missionery position on my first visit - cum quite fast. My second visit, I started with missionery before finishing in doggie position.

I must say her FJ was just as good and I really enjoy bonking her. She is very participative and moaned quite a bit as though she is actually enjoying it - well maybe she does . Particularly, on my second visit. She was moving her hips in rhyme with my thrusting (missionery) and caressing me all over, very nice. All the while she was moaning and judging from her sensual & high facial expressions, she seemed to be really enjoying it. Wah, that really got me high. I bonked her in missioney for about 5 mins, all the while squeezing her boobs and grabbing her butt as well as burying my face occasionally in her neck to enjoy her womenly scent. I was really high during the 5 mins and almost cum in that position but just managed to stop to try her in doggie position. She was a little startled when I stopped and requested to change position. Seem like she was really engrossed in the act, like me. Anyway she turned around and both of us quickly got back to our rhythm and mood as I entered her from behind and continued bonking her for about 1 min before I exploded into her. Here's the best part, just at the moment before I cum, I think she actually had an orgasm. This really lifted my self esteem as this was only the second time I've made a WL cum. The other only time was with a PRC FL.

I did not ask with her if she had actually cum. Paiseh to ask. And anyway what the heck, I would just take it that she did lah - good for my self esteem.

Damage: $40
RTF: Excellent BJ & FJ and pretty (for her age at least). What more can a cheongster ask for. Some more good service, no rush. Most definitely! Already RTF as mentioned. My favourite Petain WL of the moment.

And of course, a big thank you to bro nippon for "introducing" her.

Regards to all bros here,
ricky
Old 28-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sbduckz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro bonricky... mind revealing the WL ur talking abt? lol.. i realise i have no idea h what r what.. and im itching to try
Old 28-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

any FR on san san?
thanks
Old 29-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Samster

Hi bro sbduckz,

Oh, i am refering to the same WL that the thread starter was talking about, Hse10 Rm2. Happy cheonging!

Regards
ricky
Old 03-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LoneRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
H16r19

Anyone knows if she's on duty? Any bros saw her? Been months since I've last been to Petain. When in doubt always go for someone with a proven track record. And so far she's managed to suck every last drop from me without fail. Come in wash up and its 69 till I explode.. In fact out of 5times i've managed to get a FJ only once.

Thanx for any info
LoneRider
Old 08-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Tried H10 R02 yesterday, late 30s or early 40s, maybe didnt click, only get BJ with cd, no BBBJ and also quite rush for the services.

She will ask you for $$$ first, not good feeling, will not wash you after, and quite rush, saying fast fast and time is $$$ something like that and fuckers waiting outside (of course no la).

The above is only my own experience.
One man's meat is another' poison.

RTF? No way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1