The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.

brother

your quarrel take offline
Old 20-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
JiBye... Buey steady one...
I never was. Lol.
Old 20-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanz View Post
No wonder you disturb Johnbass nia. You two same kind. No disturb each other will die.
Then disturb chiobu meh?
Take chiobu picture and TCSS?
Beg chiobu for money and don't return?
Break chiobu handphone?
Call chiobu names when the fault is obviously elsewhere?

That's why I say lor, when your tiny KKJ got some hair then u come back.

Old 20-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Then disturb chiobu meh?
Take chiobu picture and TCSS?
Beg chiobu for money and don't return?
Break chiobu handphone?
Call chiobu names when the fault is obviously elsewhere?

That's why I say lor, when your tiny KKJ got some hair then u come back.

Lol totally living in her lies liao bro.

Good luck!!
Old 20-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wonder why she only hide behind?
I'm not helping either parties. However, if bro xuan got a min to spare, do continue reading what I wish to say.

I dunno who you are in the real world. Maybe really someone just by blowing the whistle can gather numerous supporters or well versed in martial arts.
But if you saw those guys from 14 floor, how har? According to my knowledge, nobody has yet to learn the skill to catch a bullet with a hand.
Next, what she do for living, none of own concern, By telling what she did, you have committed the fault of breaking of one's ricebowl. That reason is gd enuff to give her the chance to get back at you.

At least she earn her own money and what she wanna do, we are in no position to judge her. During courtship, you also know but why din you say out it was wrong. Now breakup then say and with blackmailing intentions.. A gentleman dun kiss and tell. You know you are getting no way with this type of drama.

做人留一线,日后好相见。
Old 20-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
I'm not helping either parties. However, if bro xuan got a min to spare, do continue reading what I wish to say.

I dunno who you are in the real world. Maybe really someone just by blowing the whistle can gather numerous supporters or well versed in martial arts.
But if you saw those guys from 14 floor, how har? According to my knowledge, nobody has yet to learn the skill to catch a bullet with a hand.
Next, what she do for living, none of own concern, By telling what she did, you have committed the fault of breaking of one's ricebowl. That reason is gd enuff to give her the chance to get back at you.

At least she earn her own money and what she wanna do, we are in no position to judge her. During courtship, you also know but why din you say out it was wrong. Now breakup then say and with blackmailing intentions.. A gentleman dun kiss and tell. You know you are getting no way with this type of drama.

做人留一线,日后好相见。
No issue bro. I understood you.

Think bout it. I wasn't wrong to warn anyone who wanna get involve sexually if she MAY still has illness? Lol.

I don't need to cry mf how she cost my work indirectly either. And I was never the one who went back after break up.

This girl kept coming back on and off and on and off while dating others. I sympathize her at the start. Giving her advices when I first know she took drugs again. But she misused my trust by doing worse than before. You dk alot of things because what you hear is hearsay.

Certain people deserve certain treatment. If I do all these she still take drugs, sell her body, live her life a fraud. Then she must be really fk up.

Last edited by xuanz; 20-01-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 20-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No issue bro. I understood you.
my dear dunno anything abt u or her. He rarely go cr too so he didnt hearsay anything at all. For myself, since i only met both of u once so to u all..im just a acquaintance.

Like i mentioned earlier, what she do now is none of ur concerns.. be it sell or take illegal stuff. I think its not that nice to tell every1 here what she did. Whether she has any illness or not, its all up to her conscience whether she want to tell to her future partner. Just wish her all the best is the best thing u can do
Old 20-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
my dear dunno anything abt u or her. He rarely go cr too so he didnt hearsay anything at all. For myself, since i only met both of u once so to u all..im just a acquaintance.

Like i mentioned earlier, what she do now is none of ur concerns.. be it sell or take illegal stuff. I think its not that nice to tell every1 here what she did. Whether she has any illness or not, its all up to her conscience whether she want to tell to her future partner. Just wish her all the best is the best thing u can do
Since she is/was the "seller" It should be fine to warn others. Go see other section. It's too late by time she wish to say. Oh because I kena from her. Am I fit to say this?

It shouldn't have another episode after this. I done my part.

Puffy you better wish my flight to hk crash so I can go your workplace. Goodbye all!
Old 20-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I never was. Lol.
So Puffysong got create JB clone a not?
He say you tok cok wor...
Later others say I Fark wrong people again...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 20-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Be gracious. This is what i learnt from my dear.
http://m.wikihow.com/Be-Gracious
Old 20-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I told you liao.

I saw it with my own eyes. Because he shared the Id and pw with jackson. And If not how I know he ask for nude photos. Lol.

Up t you to believe. I bo tai bo ji find a story for you ah.

Till then!!
Old 20-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Be gracious. This is what i learnt from my dear.
http://m.wikihow.com/Be-Gracious
Take care ppl!
Old 20-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysong View Post
If u choose to believe xuanz, then I have no choice..
But your name so smelly, I can bet there r lots of people who will be interested in know better in real .
Oei pussysong!
Your acting sibei good... As good as mine...
Good guy is you... Bad guy also you...
Come I clap for you...

Old 20-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Stir kopi again.
U is really JiBye.

Old 20-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Stir kopi again.
U is really JiBye.

JiBye Mai call JiBye JiBye...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1