The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I no choice but ask her to cook dinner because I think a huge depresssion coming lor. While you still rich enuff to take her to dinner lor.
great depression 1929?
Old 19-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I no choice but ask her to cook dinner because I think a huge depresssion coming lor. While you still rich enuff to take her to dinner lor.
i not rich lar..poor working guy too..sigh..
Old 19-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
great depression 1929?
Hahaha. Soon lor. Just saw the latest Market Capitalization to GDP and shows overvaluation by too much lei. And with all money being stuck in CPF, I have to save and save and not pay n pay lei. So must eat at home.
Old 19-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
i not rich lar..poor working guy too..sigh..
You poor? Sure or not?
I only rich in one thing. Rich in sperm.
Old 21-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Qiqi 2831A
22 yr old from Guilin, experience in ktvs previously. If she dress casually, She would pass off as a nice PRC undergrad studying in spore. She is very friendly, smiles a lot, service oriented. Help me take clothes, asked if my drink is enough, starts to be intimate with some hugs before proceeding to shower and the deed.

Looks: 7/10 sweetie pretty looks, long slight wavy black hair, nice eyes, fair and has a tinge of resemblance to 林熙蕾(10-20%)of course the actress is much more Chio la.

Boobs: 6.8/10 natural A++ cups, looks proportional for her small frame body, tinge of pink on beige nips

Body: 6.8/10 she does not have the model height, but quite proportional and has the womanly curves.

Complexion: 6.5/10 she is fair, smooth, but seems to got bitten by few mosquitoes and also some pimples on body, Heaty and change of weather for her..getting accustom to here.

Shower: 7.0/10 she will wash you nicely, with lots of soapy handjob, body rubs, and a round of sensuous
BBBJ

Catbath: 7/10 she has a skilled tongue, licking and slurping me to satisfaction

AR: she wanted to give but I skipped

BBBJ: 7.8/10 she is quite skilled I cannot feel the teeth. Also she tried deep throat, which actually I don't like compared to many bros. I told her I prefer the tongue licking and she changed to accommodate me, and gave me almost 10-15 mins of BBBJ (of course must alternate with catbath) with lots of licking

FJ: 7.5/10 my fav missionary, she has the "I love it, push harder" look and made me pump furious to ecstasy

GFE: 7/10 not bad for a new girl, she notice the difference between her PRC clients back home and Singaporeans. She said PRC don't care about their enjoyment but whack and go. Our local guys seem to care and want to enjoy orgasm together. She frenches and allows painting as part of our foreplay to build up the mood. However she is quite sensitive and may not last long painting. I prefer girls to have orgasm through penetration rather than clits, haha

Overall: 7/10
RTF: she is rtf material and yes for me but not so soon, as I have a long rtf list and new hit list.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
Adv65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bro here, Any good service girls intro Thanks
Old 21-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv65 View Post
Hi to all bro here, Any good service girls intro Thanks
Many in this house
Old 28-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 23
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute

Finally tried ZY. Great service but not awesome . Going to target XinYi and Chai San...
Old 28-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kiamcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
i think this house is closed already yesterday walk pass around 12pm
no open leh
2831A opens at 1pm.
Old 28-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alanlee23 is Cool - loads of Potential

brosters how much for 1 shot here huh?
Old 28-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13793 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

$150 bro...
Old 29-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

So I happen to chance upon this house out of curiosity because it's the only one along with 3033 that are found at the end of the streets and the only two individual houses on the whole street

First impression omg so crowded, cars jam up the pathway , and serious construction business just besides

Walk in and there are like 4 -5 bros sitting down machiam on waiting list
One guy ask me want drink or not , I look inside only saw two girls but nothing caught my eye so politely reject and retreat

When go outside another one happen to come back though still not I fancy . I think all the angpai sure working

From what I understand , u can call other house wl to be here as well
Old 01-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She ain’t Just Another Pretty Face. She’s a Goddess!

Name: Cai Shan
Homebase: 2831A
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Chongqing, China
Geylang Debut: April 2014

Pretty faces are hard to come by in Geylang these days. A beauty who offers spontaneous, sensual and passionate sexual service? That’s a rarity. With the emergence of Cai Shan, she made me believe in the existence of such combination again. I’ve seen her a couple of times, where she appears to be cool and icy with few words. As she walked down the stairs, I was instantly wowed by her overall outlook that pleased my aesthetic senses. She is blessed with a perfect v-shaped face, with a sharp and small prominent chin. Her big round eyes, supplemented with her natural eyelashes and exquisitely trimmed eyebrows are simply mesmerizing. Her nicely shaped, sharp high-bridged nose and her full, kissable lips add the finishing touch to her superlative facial feature.

And oh, those straight long hairs that touch her waist. When she let them down, I was amazed beyond words. She has flawless, ultra-fair complexion with no visible pimples or blemishes. Even with minimal make-up, she stood out easily with her beauty. Cai Shan possesses a super slim figure with a tiny waist, with almost zero fats. She is leggy with A-cup frontal assets, complimented with light brownish perky nipples. When she appeared right in front of my eyes in that long blue dress, she was absolutely stunning. She’s a certified syt and probably of the highest quality that one can find in Geylang.

As we stepped into the room, I was pleasantly surprised by her friendly and outgoing attitude. She helped me get undressed while I stole some touches of her ass and tits. We petted lightly at first before it started turning into a hot foreplay as our lips met and we kissed gently. We were literally fondling each other’s sexual anatomy with passion. It went on for a good 10 minutes before we proceeded to shower. Full marks to this pretty lass for her spontaneity in the pre-shower department! She cleaned me thoroughly in shower and we chatted. Other than that, there’s not much action in shower.

On to the bed action, I first laid on my front. She applied soft touches that instantly triggered my sexual senses. Running her fingers along my waist and thigh, she sent shivers down my spine. She then gave me a sensual catbath by twirling her tongue around my back all the way down to my butt. She paid particular attention to my ass crack as she licked all the way down to my knees. I turned over and she attacked my nipples with her soft, wet tongue. Her saliva were all over my upper torso as she worked her way down to my manhood. She licked my inner thigh before teasing my balls and shaft with her stimulating tongue movement. Eventually, she engulfed my dick and gave me a fantastic bbbj, throwing in some hand action sporadically. Watching a gorgeous syt sucking your cock, I couldn’t ask for more at this juncture. Lots of variation employed, shaft licking and deep throating. Her seductive eye contact almost made me succumb to an unforced error!

I thought it was going to be the same old ‘cap-on and let’s have sex’ procedure but I was wrong. After bbbj, she worked her tongue all the way up again on my nipples before nuzzling and licking all over my neck. I could feel her wet pussy, rubbing against my right leg. As our eyes met, we frenched passionately with sensual tongue action. Lots of oomph generated as we appeared to enjoy frenching each other. Before I knew it, she mounted me with her pussy in direct contact with the shaft of my penis! We continued locking lips as she rubbed her pussy against my dick and capped it for subsequent penetrative actions.

The coital was so natural and smooth. Her reddish pussy with sparse hair was naturally lubricated with her love juice. We started with her on top as she rode my dick with her tight pussy. We frenched profusely before switching to lotus position. It was an intense fuck in this very position. As she’s lightweight, I could easily rock her ass up and down my dick. “It feels so good, I want more”, she uttered with euphoria. We frenched fiercely and I sucked on her tits as I banged her hard. I positioned her on the bed for the missionary finale. As I fucked her, she showcased nods of encouragement to pump her harder. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we continued our wet frenching. I would pull out of that tongue duel intermittently to gasp for air but she would pulled my head back in instantaneously. There’s no escape. I fucked her harder as I approached my orgasm. A few more thrusts and finally, I came hard with huge gushes of semen. I could feel her pussy wall contract at the same time. What an intense and passionate love making session!

Well, Cai Shan is definitely more than just a pretty face. This girl knows what a man desire in sex, physiologically or psychologically. She might look icy on the outside but she’s actually a bubbly and fun loving lass. Cai Shan offers high gfe with a huge dose of 'kc' thrown in. And she speaks with such cuteness that can easily melt any man’s heart. She’s playful as well, teasing my manhood even after the deed is done. Nonetheless, she’s feisty with a mind of her own. As long as a punter can accommodate her and let the session flow naturally, he will get the optimal benefit from the session with this lass. In terms of the whole package, this is my best ever $150 spent. If you crave for a pretty face who provides natural and passionate sex, look no further, Cai Shan is the one.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Upped xinyi last sat, other then her slutty look nothing to shout about.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

First time visited this house. Been a regular to 3 Thai houses for almost a decade but I was still a lil nervous.

Always wanted to try PRC women from houses but didn't have the courage to do so. Only da-bao from KTV (which is good enough for me) or go try the FL dome 2 (only 1/10 can give awesome service, rest barely can make it)

Went there at about 4pm. Was shocked to see alot of people considering it was still working hours.

OKTs very friendly. Thumbs up. Offer me a drink.

The good thing is they never push girls to customers. And let you settle down and relax first.

I wanted to pick Zhi Yi but she was on period. She will be returning to work on Friday if I am not wrong.
Try to pick cai shan but long queue, got 2 Bros waiting for her.
So being the first time, i got lost. Dunno who to pick.

I saw paris. She looks good. Meat at the right places but she looks like a Thai girl for me, so no point. She was wearing 2 pieces. I was like WOW. That's nice.

I saw xiao yu. Very GND type of girl. Sweet enough. Can tell her arms bigger than other girls but still okay just not my cup of tea.

Another girl, slutty wear. I am not sure of her name. Hardly see her but very short, same standard as xiao yu in terms of looks.

I saw Cai Shan. Her looks is the best in the house so far ( i have not seen Zhi Yi yet).

I ended up taking Fang Xian from 2045. Didn't wanna elaborate much as this is not the thread to do so.

Overall, this house is good. Allow smokers to sit inside and smoke and you can relax and watch tv and take your time to make decision for your girl.
All I can say is, OKTs are so wonderful. Support this place for sure in future.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.

Last edited by QQ.[B]lurry; 03-06-2014 at 12:07 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1