The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post
It used to be that BBBJ and similar fooling around was always an option at the kino, no matter which FKK, and without any screens. But things must have changed since my last visit to Germany years ago.
The thing that has changed is the new law that came into effect last year that criminalises the punter rather than the girl for BBBJ. If an undercover male cop spots BBBJ in the open, the punter is a dead duck. It is safe in the rooms as a male cop can't get into a room to see it (and most girls now have a condom readily available on the side to put on if needed) while a female cop will surely not want to walk around naked showing her private parts!
Old 25-02-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster

Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I guess I will just have to take Bro Tanken's advice and try FKK 40 in Dietzenbach for sex in public. It appears to be a very small place, though. Anyone knows if the line-up and service there are any good?
Line up is small, with just about 10 girls. On average about 3 pretty, about 4 so-so, and 3 yukky. But almost all will give very good service. 80% will do bareback.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Also, which locations might currently have Russian (or Ukrainian, Belarussian, etc.) girls?
Almost non-existant in FKKs in most areas now due to the new law that requires girls to go to a police station to apply for registration.
It seems that the applications are frequently rejected after a 4-6 month waiting period for girls not from the EU. So new non-EU girls hardly come any more. But some of those who were already in Germany before the new law kicked in stayed around as they already have accommodation and can thus wait some months.
Some regions are apparently more lenient and do not strictly enforce the new law and Russian girls might therefore appear there. But not in the Frankfurt, Munich or Cologne areas FKKs.
Romanians flood the FKKs now as they are in the EU, as they can come in freely and their applications are processed within a week.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Almost non-existant in FKKs in most areas now due to the new law that requires girls to go to a police station to apply for registration.
It seems that the applications are frequently rejected after a 4-6 month waiting period for girls not from the EU. So new non-EU girls hardly come any more. But some of those who were already in Germany before the new law kicked in stayed around as they already have accommodation and can thus wait some months.
Some regions are apparently more lenient and do not strictly enforce the new law and Russian girls might therefore appear there. But not in the Frankfurt, Munich or Cologne areas FKKs.
Romanians flood the FKKs now as they are in the EU, as they can come in freely and their applications are processed within a week.
Thanks a lot for all the info, Bro! I think the new German laws suck . I've heard the quality of service at FKKs has gone down, and the new laws (BBBJ, registration) might be one of the reasons.

In my prior experience, Romanians were never any good. In the unlikely case any other Russian-speakers might be reading this, Baltic states are members of the EU and the girls are usually fluent in Russian. One of my best fucks ever at an FKK was with a girl from Latvia.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
One of my best fucks ever at an FKK was with a girl from Latvia.
Two of my best fucks too were with Latvian Ina at Oase, and Latvian Milou at Oase and Artemis. Good sessions also with Latvian Riga and Lithuanian Lena at Sharks.
Were any of these girls the one you are referring to?
Old 16-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
maimman88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi has anyone went to therme erding near munich before? Thinking of going there but worried about being the only Asian guy, not to mention that no swim wear allowed in the sauna.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimman88 View Post
Hi has anyone went to therme erding near munich before? Thinking of going there but worried about being the only Asian guy, not to mention that no swim wear allowed in the sauna.
No swim wear allowed in sauna still ok...can u imagine going into an open area where everyone men n women don't wear anything ? Lol

I have experienced nude sauna even in those hotel's one...having sauna with hot naked girls is something u should experience when you are in Germany. Just make sure you don't get an erection lol
Old 18-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

I am thinking of going to the largest one at therme erding but worried since most likely I will stand out quite a fair bit.

Anyone has other sauna to recommend near Munich City centre?
Old 18-03-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am thinking of going to the largest one at therme erding but worried since most likely I will stand out quite a fair bit.

Anyone has other sauna to recommend near Munich City centre?
what you worried ? Dick too small ?
Old 19-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heading to germany frankfurt and dusseldorf this weekend.

A bit off topic but yinyang saunaclub near roermond is shut down after losing their court case on drugs found on site.

Quite a pity as my plan was to go around goldentime and yinyang.

In regards to standing out... make sure u trim ur bush haha. Makes it look bigger n girls prefer it as its more hygienic. Sometimes i pity the girls who go with those hairy turkish guys. Imagine screwing a sweaty wookie LOL.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is not just at the sauna but in the WHOLE Saunaland (the huge internal and external swimming pools, the submerged bar, the artificial beach, the acoustic pools, the gardens and giant teepee) where swimwear is not allowed. You are expected to wrap your bottom with a towel when you eat at the restaurant though.
Swimwear is allowed only in a totally cordoned off section for families where there are child-friendly pools and waterslides.
Therme Erding is a great place to spend 3 hours watching naked girls. Unlike the spas in hotels where there are only fat ugly oldies, here you can see plenty of young naked couples.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
It is not just at the sauna but in the WHOLE Saunaland (the huge internal and external swimming pools, the submerged bar, the artificial beach, the acoustic pools, the gardens and giant teepee) where swimwear is not allowed. You are expected to wrap your bottom with a towel when you eat at the restaurant though.
Swimwear is allowed only in a totally cordoned off section for families where there are child-friendly pools and waterslides.
Therme Erding is a great place to spend 3 hours watching naked girls. Unlike the spas in hotels where there are only fat ugly oldies, here you can see plenty of young naked couples.
it's not true that hotel saunas only got fat ugly oldies. really depends on which hotel you go to. the hotel sauna i went to in Munich saw one really hot teenage chick naked with c cup and a mother with solid D cup...and another 2 hot young chick who flouted the no swim wear rule wearing bikinis...at least they get to see me naked lol....

other place to try if you want to see hot naked chicks are fitness club with sauna...entrance not cheap though.....otherwise just go to those big spa like therme erding where chances of see hot naked girls are higher.

if you happen to be in munich during summer can go to part of English garden where people can be naked freely....and it's free...
Old 21-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hi bro, you went there before? Is it worth to spend 4 hrs there or the whole day? Other than ang moh, do you get to see other Asian skin like Korean and jap?
Old 21-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, you went there before? Is it worth to spend 4 hrs there or the whole day? Other than ang moh, do you get to see other Asian skin like Korean and jap?
I have been there a few times.

They have almost 30 different saunas, and at various times of day the saunas have something called Aufgass where an Aufgass master leads a 20 minute process to detoxify you. For example, in one process, you rub honey all over yourself before entering the sauna, and when inside the master puts in fragance on the hot stones and then swirls a towel round and round to spread it. So if you like this ritual you can attend many of them, all free, and this can occupy many hours. In summer, I spend time between the Aufgass sessions sitting on the lounge chairs on the garden or artificial beach to watch naked girls and women go by. Time passes very fast, and I guess spending 4 hours or more is possible.

By the way, it is a great feeling swimming in the nude. And once I joined a water-aerobics session (happens only once a day) where you can get real close to plenty of nude middle-aged women. Unfortunately the young girls, who normally come in groups or with their male partners don't seem to like to do water aerobics.

But I have not stayed more than 3 hours hours past opening time at around 10am, as I normally rush after that to get to FKK Colosseum which opens at 2pm, to get my hands and body on pretty young girls instead of just watching them.

I have not seen any Asians there, only whites, but nobody cares! After 10 minutes in an environment where there are 50-100 naked bodies around, all shyness disappears.

Last edited by Tanken; 21-03-2019 at 11:10 PM.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any dusseldorf f k k clubs to rec ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1