The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Eazy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
any les ladyboy?

hi, just wonder any ladyboy sis here teaches and guide ppl to be like them. and enjoy les with them?
Old 11-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
any les ladyboy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
hi, just wonder any ladyboy sis here teaches and guide ppl to be like them. and enjoy les with them?
Try contacting the famous Cock Queen who offers FREE erotic BBBJ and enjoys drinking tons of cum EVERYDAY .... "She" might be able to teach you a few "tricks"
Old 11-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: any les ladyboy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Try contacting the famous Cock Queen who offers FREE erotic BBBJ and enjoys drinking tons of cum EVERYDAY .... "She" might be able to teach you a few "tricks"
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! Bro u mke me laugh lky hell MAN!!!

I guess the queen sld receive a commendation letter
Old 12-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen gives FREE erotic BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!! Bro u mke me laugh lky hell MAN!!!

I guess the queen sld receive a commendation letter
I will recommend President Tony Tan to give Cock Queen a "Public Service Award" for giving FREE erotic BBBJ and drinking tons of cum to keep S'pore free from rape and molest cases
Old 12-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cock Queen gives FREE erotic BBBJ

Quote:
I will recommend President Tony Tan to give Cock Queen a "Public Service Award" for giving FREE erotic BBBJ and drinking tons of cum to keep S'pore free from rape and molest cases
Thanks ha, KatoeyLover69, for your highly commendation.
My warm mouth is merely doing my basic "national service" to serve all my country men's horny hard cock. This is my humble contribution to my country.
Hence, there is no need for any "Public Service Award".
Old 12-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
shawn.tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can give me contact for COCK QUEEN?
Old 12-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Cock Queen gives FREE erotic BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Thanks ha, KatoeyLover69, for your highly commendation.
My warm mouth is merely doing my basic "national service" to serve all my country men's horny hard cock. This is my humble contribution to my country.
Hence, there is no need for any "Public Service Award".
Cock Queen,

If you ever runs out of cocks to suck and cum to drink, just call/SMS to me and I'll be there in a jiffy .... for you, I'm always on 24-hours call
Old 12-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=shawn.tan;6771897]can give me contact for COCK QUEEN?:

First of all, I am cum queen and not cock queen. Though my mouth always hungry n thirsty for a hard throbbing juicy cock, my slutty tongue prefer not to be labelled as "cock queen" for better image and branding reasons.

May my warm tongue suggest your horny cock make an effort to read my thread "Adult Mutual Consent Fun" first before your juicy cock decide to thrust and deepthroat my hungry mouth.

Do send your intro (name, age and race) to [email protected] with a brief descriptions of your sexual likes/dislikes to help my slutty tongue understand your horny cock's needs better.

Cheers.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Cum Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Do send your intro (name, age and race) to [email protected] with a brief descriptions of your sexual likes/dislikes to help my slutty tongue understand your horny cock's needs better.
I want to be your "Toy Boy" .... can or not ???
Old 13-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Man’s the woman in mother of two’s life now

Quote:
I want to be your "Toy Boy" .... can or not ???
Report from The STAR dated 13 January 2012 :-

Man’s the woman in mother of two’s life now

A MOTHER of two admitted that she had an affair because her “tomboy” lover was better in bed than her 50-year-old husband.

The housewife, who has been married for 13 years, said she was drawn to the other woman because her husband could no longer fulfil her sexual needs, Harian Metro reported.

“My husband is over 50 and does not meet my sexual needs.

“My tomboy lover is much better in bed,” said the woman, known as Lisa, 38.

She said her husband was unaware of her dark secret.

Lisa said she had met the 43-year-old Man six years ago, and soon became intimate with her. “Before that, I have never been unfaithful to my husband.

“But I became frustrated because my husband was always busy and did not give me any attention,” she said.

Then, she said, Man came into her life.

“I know that what I am doing is morally wrong but I can't stop myself,” said Lisa whose children are aged 10 and 12.

Lisa said she first met the tomboy at an entertainment outlet in Johor Baru.

“It started with us just holding hands and kissing but we later ended up in bed.”

Man, on the other hand, admitted that Lisa was not her only lover.

“I have more than 10. Some are single, some are married women who are bored or not satisfied with their husbands,” she said, adding that the women would lavish her with gifts including cash and handphones.

Man said the husbands of some of her lovers assumed that she merely had a “sisterly” relationship with their wives. “They never suspect that we sleep together,” she said.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1