The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
No other spots in Sentosa meh?
There are many spots in sentosa. Some of the open cp is dark at night. Can bonk outside cars. Even the brightly lighted mscp is big and empty and can find 1 corner without cars.

Alternatively can do it at the beach or near the edge towards to sea. It's very dark and people can't see you. Try couple of times fully naked and bonk her there. There are cameras pointing towards the sea so make sure you are not in front of them.

Some of the pubs or restaurants close early and there are benches and seats outside and no lights.
Old 16-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
We thought the two towers available.. but its closed at 7pm.

Not sure if the hut/bar at tg beach is an option.. we didnt check.

Even the carparks have cctvs
the tower gt close now?!
Old 16-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

tired doing it with a local fl in public. not easy to find one though but she is damn daring type..

tried in mrt stn toilet at late night, cineleisure handicap toilet, her condo staircase, mandarin gallery handicap toilet.

got once even tried petting at PS hoshino restaurant. i just tease her if she dare to pet now and she straight away ask me to sit beside her...then action starts
Old 16-03-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
tired doing it with a local fl in public. not easy to find one though but she is damn daring type..

tried in mrt stn toilet at late night, cineleisure handicap toilet, her condo staircase, mandarin gallery handicap toilet.

got once even tried petting at PS hoshino restaurant. i just tease her if she dare to pet now and she straight away ask me to sit beside her...then action starts
which local FL sia
Old 16-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best fuck years ago. Was feeling horny with wifey at home and after stripping, i actually pull her out of the house with both of us in the nude. It was very late in the night and i felt it should be safe. Fuck wifey at the lift lobby for a while before i went crazy. Pull her into the lift and press a few floors down. Not sure which floor i was at since it was so long ago. I guess wifey was too high to care and we just finish it at the lift lobby before we went back up home. CCTV was not installed yet at that point of time so i guess will not be able to repeat this feat again. But it was a memorable experience.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DoctorGoodie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
One of the best fuck years ago. Was feeling horny with wifey at home and after stripping, i actually pull her out of the house with both of us in the nude. It was very late in the night and i felt it should be safe. Fuck wifey at the lift lobby for a while before i went crazy. Pull her into the lift and press a few floors down. Not sure which floor i was at since it was so long ago. I guess wifey was too high to care and we just finish it at the lift lobby before we went back up home. CCTV was not installed yet at that point of time so i guess will not be able to repeat this feat again. But it was a memorable experience.
Very daring act, play safe bro
Old 17-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post

lucky u bro w such a fun FL.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
halut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this thread, thanks bros for making it so interesting!
Old 18-03-2019, 08:22 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Oppata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have done before at East coast beach during midnight naked swim with my colleague and rooftop carpark
Old 18-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow really envy you to have such daring wife
Old 22-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nice bro! Both naked in lift? I tried naked with gf going up lift but not coming... because you never know if someone downstairs is waiting for the lift.

Also tried bonking gf fully naked at door.... then halfway open door and we went outside corridor. Usually late at night so no people.
Old 22-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppata View Post
Have done before at East coast beach during midnight naked swim with my colleague and rooftop carpark
I have seen a couple coming out of the sea naked at east coast beach, but too dark only can see the shape of the boobs
Old 22-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Nice bro! Both naked in lift? I tried naked with gf going up lift but not coming... because you never know if someone downstairs is waiting for the lift.

Also tried bonking gf fully naked at door.... then halfway open door and we went outside corridor. Usually late at night so no people.
At least you are brave enough to try here.
Old 22-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Bro. That was only once and quite long time ago. It was very late at night and i guess the chances of people waiting is very low.

We too have try bonking outside corridor too during late night. Sometimes even went down a few floors, walking down by the staircase. No way to take the lift now because of the cctv.
Old 22-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

to that ass if u are here who came to my car at a northern spot, damm u for making my gal paranode and when u ran u hit my mirror....

my latest new place is in a university corridor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1