The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To all Bros out there....

If you loved my stories and everything else added. Please add me some points or power (if you willing to offer)

It'll give me more motivated to gather more exciting storylines for everyone.....!

Thank you very much, 谢谢,多谢係!
Old 04-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Cruze4Sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread bro, support!
Old 04-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 5 - The Reception 

Moments Hills Golf Club is where the reception was being held. Moments Hills main claims to fame were it held the Doggie Invitational, a top ten amateur golf championship, frequent US Women's Open qualifying tournaments, President Wanna HardOn and his wife had lunch there, and one of the early golf pros died under mysterious circumstances and his death was never solved. It was a beautiful facility and we were fortunate to hold our reception there. 

Our guests had a choice of three different items, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Blackened Grouper and Prime Rib. At the head table, in addition to Tan and myself, were our parents, and Tiffany and Geoff. The remainder of the groomsmen and bridesmaids were at two wing tables. 

It appeared Donna was getting along well with the person she'd been paired with and I could see she wouldn't go without company tonight. Yvonne seemed to like hers as well. Tiffany wasn't all that enamored with Geoff. I wasn't surprised. There had always been something off with Geoff, something oily or slimy about him I couldn't explain. I tolerated him for Tan's sake, but I would never have chosen him for a friend. It was hard to see what Tan saw in him, but they got along well. It turned out Tammie's partner was married. His wife hadn't come to the wedding. I was sure Tammie would never mess with a married guy, so she would be looking for a different partner tonight. 

The first hour was spent in serving and eating the food. I was relaxing a little after the traumatic events of my wedding. I was frequently kissing Tan and fairly often I would find my hand on his leg, stroking it and when I removed it, would lightly run my hand up to his crotch and feel the length of him and I'd feel him stir at my touch, and shiver slightly.

Eventually, it was time for the speeches. My Dad went first.

"Hello honoured guests. We're so happy you could join us on this joyful occasion. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Brenda's father. Not the real one; unhappily he never entered the picture and never realized how much he missed by not being a part of Brenda's life. I've known Brenda now since she was three years old. I've seen how she's grown and matured as a woman, and I couldn't be prouder of what she's become. I do know Tan is getting a gem of great value. 

"I don't know Tan all that well. I've met him only a few times due to the distance between our residences. He seems like a nice young man to me, but the absolute best and greatest thing to be said about him is how much Brenda loves him. She always had good taste in boyfriends, and seeing Tan is the one who captured her heart, speaks volumes about his character and the high regard in which he should be held. Every father finds it hard to give up the care of his little girl to another man, but I believe I'm surrendering Brenda to a man who will look after her and care for her as I would.

"My fondest wish for the two of them is this: Your love for each other will so deepen and grow that as you look through all the years of your life and love together in the twilight of your years, you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least. May God Bless your Union."

We all drank a sip of champagne. I put my hand on his arm and said, "Thank you, Daddy."

Geoff stood up, clapping his hands. "Well said. Very well said. A big round of applause for Mr. Grant, Brenda's father." Why did everything Geoff say sound insincere. I don't know why I didn't like him. "Hi there. My name is Geoff. I've known Tan since he was a little kid. Our fathers were friends before us. For those of you who don't know Tan, he had a bit of a reputation, and not necessarily the good kind. Tan was like a sailboat, going wherever the wind took him. He left a lot of broken hearts in his wake. Then one day, he met Brenda and it was as if someone threw the anchor overboard and his sailing days were over. Other women no longer interested Tan. He found his soulmate. That is not how it seemed to Brenda. Tan's reputation had preceded him. Brenda did not want to be another of Tan's conquests. She refused to go out with him the first seven times he asked." 

I thought it was five or six, but maybe seven was right. I know I fought hard to refuse him. I grabbed Tan's hand and held it.

"Tan was not to be denied, however. He knew he'd found the woman of his dreams, so he persisted, confident he'd finally win her heart. And here we are today, enjoying the celebration of their union. I too have a word of advice for the happy couple. Now, I don't know how many of you know this, but Tan works out religiously, labouring to keep himself in shape, including a lot of weight lifting so he looks good and feels good. But I say to Tan that marriage is like weight lifting. You put in a lot of hard work to win the girl of your dreams, just as you did to get the body you have today, but if you don't exercise the same muscles you used to win the girl, they become flabby and start to go to pot, just like failing to work out. She expects you to stay on top of your game, to put in the work to keep her, like you put in the work to win her. You can't slack off just because you married her. Marriages fall apart by failing to exercise your love every day. Don't fail in your exercise routine, good buddy, or your marriage muscles will get flabby. Work them out every day." He lifted his glass. "Here's to rock hard muscles." 

He gave a little thrust of his hips to insinuate what muscles he was expecting Tan to exercise. It got a laugh. It was funny, I admit it. But he'd taken something that was sincere and honest and turned it into a fucking joke or a joke about fucking. Either way, it could have been nice but he added that extra piece of slime I always anticipated from Geoff.

After the noise died down, Tan stood up and there was a lot clapping and with calls for "Speech, speech." Tan settled them down with one hand. He still held my hand with his left. 

"Ssshhh. Hold it down now. I have something to say, so please hold it down." He looked at me, staring into my brown eyes with his black ones. "I met the girl of my dreams when I met Brenda. Apparently, she didn't feel the same to start. I had to work my ass off to get her to go out with me. It was a total shock to my system. Women practically fell into my arms before Brenda, but not my little heart breaker. She wanted a good man, not some degenerate libertine, so I had to convince her I was not the same person who marched through the women of Atlanta like Sherman did through the city. I had to tame my wild ways to be worthy of the person she was. It was hard. I admit it was hard. But she showed me what goodness was; every day. Even after agreeing to be my wife, she remained chaste, determined to come to me pure on her wedding night. I don't know how she did it. It was hard as hell for me, but I know she comes to me tonight untouched, wanting only me to know the touch of her lips, the beating of her heart, and the purity of her soul. Thank you, Brenda, for making me wait."

As he spoke, I started to cry, knowing my lips had touched another man, my soul besmirched, my heart tawdry and torn. I'd wanted to save myself for only Tan, but another had me first and I could never remove the stain he'd left on me. Why did Tan have to talk about me in this way after what happened right before the wedding. He was stabbing a dagger in my heart, though he did not know and it wasn't his fault. The only good thing; it was finally over and I never had to worry again. Tan would have all the rest of me. I would make up for what I'd done. I would love him with all my heart and soul and give him my body without reservation. 

Tan sat down and I hugged and kissed him, desperately. I was filled with love and admiration for his waiting for me. I only wished I was as pure as he thought I was.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Tiffany stood up afterward. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and I use the word loosely for some of you. You know who you are." She waited for the laughter to die after her comment. "I've known Brenda since we were in Junior High School together. Brenda has always been an amazing person, full of life and love, loyal to a fault, believing the best of everyone. She's made me a better person just by knowing her. She's always, ever since we started talking about boys, always wanted to save herself for marriage. It isn't easy in this day and age. Sex is everywhere. It's used to sell everything from jewelry to Coca Cola. Despite the social pressure to succumb to the allure of the carnal, Brenda remained steadfast in her beliefs and her commitment to chastity. She was teased constantly. Even I was guilty of doing it, but she was convinced the man she married would appreciate and respect her for waiting for the one she truly loved. Tan is the man she's waited for. The one she wanted to surrender to, and from his speech earlier, it seems he really does appreciate she's had to courage and fortitude to wait only for him." 

She raised her glass and everyone drank. Oh, God, even Tiffany was talking about it now. Why couldn't they talk about anything else? I had waited. Waited right up until 30 minutes before my wedding, and fearing what might happen if that stupid fucking picture got out right before the ceremony, tarnished myself on my wedding day. Couldn't anyone talk about anything else? I started crying harder, leaning in on Tan's shoulder to weep. What excuse would I use this time? Tears of joy again. Overcome with emotional happiness? Maybe still somewhat sick or overwrought from being sick? Talk about anything else, please. Tan put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. It was my turn; my turn to speak and my eyes were red, my nose was running, my make-up ruined and I looked like a mess. The pictures and video from my wedding would show Brenda running from the altar, crying all the time, sobbing hysterically, and I would be the only one who knew why.

I was an emotional, hysterical wreck. Taking my napkin, I wiped my face. If my make-up was ruined anyway, I might as well finish the job. My Dad on one side and Tan on the other were patting my shoulders and encouraging me. What to tell them now? I appreciate everyone saying I was a good girl and waited for my wedding day before sex, but a half hour before I married the wonderful person beside me, I sucked another man's cock. I'm a horrible person and I'm sorry for all the nice things said about me, but it's all a lie now. It's not what I'd planned on saying, but it's what I felt like saying. I stood up and faced my guests, every eye on me but a few of the wait staff.

"I want to thank all of you for coming today. Some of you have come from far away to share in our joy, including three of the groomsmen. I'm thankful you think enough of us to take the time out of your busy lives to be with us here. I apologize to everyone for being such a wreck today," I said. "This has obviously been a very emotional day. I love the man beside me like no other. As others have rightly pointed out today, it was not love at first sight, for me at least. Tan did have a reputation which did not strike me as a good fit for myself when I first met him. I did not want to fall in love with someone so clearly unlike what I'd been looking for in a life partner. It was only through his patience and persistence, I gave him a chance to prove himself to me. And he has done just that - proved himself to me every day. He has been kind, and loving, and understanding with me. I look at him now," I looked down at my love, "and feel inadequate and unworthy of him. He has waited for me, treasured me and loved me, and I want to be a better person for him. I shall attempt to prove to him every day how much he means to me and how much I love him, and I pray he never regrets marrying me. I raise my glass to Tan, my friend, my husband, and soon to be, my lover. I love you, Tan."

I touched my glass to his and Daddy's and emptied my glass, then looked around the room, sweeping all our gathered company. I barely noticed them, the obsequious waiting staff, but there was one clearing off our table I glanced at more closely and I could see a cruel mouth, a whisper of an evil smile on his lips, and I fell into a dead faint, my glass shattering on the floor. 

When I wake up, Tan, Tiffany, Taylor, Donna, Yvonne and my parents are all standing around me. Beneath me is soft cushions and I look around, recognizing the billiards and dart room of the Moments Hills Golf Club. They have couches and easy chairs for members to sit in while waiting their turn for the table and dart board. I was lying on one of the couches and Tan was stroking my face and head. Mom and Dad were leaning over the back of the couch, concerned for their one and only child.

"How long have I been unconscious?" I ask, trying to sit up.

"Stay down for a minute," Tan said. "There's no rush. About twenty minutes, I think, maybe a little less." He looked at the others for confirmation and several of them nodded in agreement. I laid back down, glad to comply, my head still spinning.

"What's happened to our guests?" I ask.

"The DJ is playing music and most of them are dancing and drinking," Tan smiled. "Some went home, a little overwhelmed by what's happened today, but most are still here waiting for us to make an appearance."

"We didn't get to dance the first dance together, Tan." 

"So we'll dance the tenth, or the twentieth, or the fiftieth together. It's no big deal. Did you not have enough to eat today. Why did you faint?"

What was I supposed to tell him? That I thought I saw the man who blackmailed me into sucking his penis right before my wedding? That Tan wasn't the first one I'd done that for? Someone else had beat him to it? Was it even the same man? I saw so little of him for so briefly, I could be wrong, though I doubt I could ever forget his cruel expression if I didn't see it again for a hundred years. 

"I don't know," I lied. Starting out my marriage with a second lie, the first being I was unstained. 

"Brenda, are you okay?" Tiffany asked. "You haven't been right almost all day? Are you sick? Do you need to see a doctor? I'd ask if you're pregnant, if it weren't patently ridiculous."

My dear friend, Tiffany. Was she the one who betrayed me? One of my friends did and put me on my knees sucking a stranger's dick.

"I think I'm fine. Just emotional, I guess. It's been an exciting day." 

"You're one of the calmest people I know, Brenda. Nothing ever flusters you," Yvonne said. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Was it Yvonne, or Tammie, or Donna? They were all here with me now. Did they want to witness what their effect on me, what had been done to me? Keep an eye on me in case I started to figure it out?

"Please, Tan, help me sit up. At the very least, I'd like to go back to the hall and wish our guests a good night."

"Are you sure? You can rest here for a few more minutes."

"My head has stopped spinning. You and Daddy will make sure I don't collapse anymore. I need to go." I was hoping to see if I could spot the waiter, get a better look at him. Was it the same man?

Tan helped me to sit up. He bid me to remain sitting to see if I got dizzy again. I was impatient, but it was a smart thing to do. I sat calmly, waiting for the requisite period of time to pass. I didn't get the spins, so I said I was fine.

Dad and Tan helped me to my feet, staying close in case I started to drop again. I was doing fine, so I asked to go back to the reception. Each of them took a hand and walked with me back to the hall. A few people saw me come in and started clapping, which caused others to look and see me, and they clapped too. I felt ridiculous. I'd made a mess of my wedding and people were clapping and cheering like I'd scored a touchdown. 

Three quarters of our guests were still there. They led me to a chair and I sat down and people started coming up to me and asking if I was all right. I must have said "I'm fine, just too much emotion, I think," about a hundred times. 

"Are the wait staff still here?" I asked Tan.

Tan looked around. "They were almost finished clearing when you fainted. I'm sure they've all left by now. Why do you ask?"

I wanted to see if my blackmailer was with them, but I couldn't say that. "I thought they did a great job," I said. "I wanted to thank them."

"They were well paid," Tan replied. "That should be thanks enough."

"Of course, dear. You're right. I just wondered."

I sat there for another half hour, holding court, really. My guests coming to me instead of me going to them. I felt fine really, it was all so silly. Finally, I asked Tan if we could have our dance now.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"What could happen? You'll be holding me, won't you?"

"Of course."

"Then let's dance. I'm not an invalid."

"Give me a minute to speak to the DJ. I'll have him put on our songs."

"Thank you."

Tan got up and went to speak to the DJ. He stopped the current song and said, "The bride and groom, after a brief interruption in the nights festivities, would like to dance their first dances together as man and wife. The grooms song is 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' by Elton John."

The music started and Tan came to my chair and escorted me onto the dance floor. We started dancing and he was holding me close. 

"I hope you're feeling well enough to 'Feel the Love Tonight'," Tanner whispered. "You've made me wait so long already."

"Nothing in this world could stop me from loving you tonight, Tan. I've waited too long as it is. There have been times I wished I didn't make you wait." Like today before our wedding, I thought. "I love you so much. You may never know how much." I settled my face on his shoulder nuzzling up to his neck. "I even took lessons."

"You took lessons?" He looked at me, shocked and puzzled. "From who?"

"My posse, last night. We watched some porn while they gave me some pointers. Tiffany even brought out a glass dildo so I could practice sucking, you know, your penis."

"And that's all you practiced on?"

"Of course." I lied again. "Where else would I practice." I nestled against him again so I didn't have to look at him.

His song ended and the DJ said, "This is the bride's song, 'Someday, My Prince Will Come.' This version is by Barbra Streisand."

"Am I your prince?" Tan asked.

"None other," I responded. "I will prove it to you tonight, my prince."
Old 05-03-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

After our two dances, I danced with Daddy and Tan danced with Mom, then we danced with Tan's parents and the Best Man and Maid of Honour. I thought Geoff got a little handy, though never obnoxiously so, but I was happy when he started dancing with someone else. I don't know why he bothered me so much, but he did. Of all our friends, if I thought anyone would be guilty of doing something disgusting to me, I would have guessed Geoff, he seemed that slimy. But he hadn't been at the Bachelorette Party. If he had done something, I believed he would do it for himself, and not for me to suck some stranger I'd never seen before. I could see him dancing with my other girlfriends and more than one of them removed his hand from their ass. Erin was tall enough Geoff could practically put his head on her bosom and I thought Erin would slap him at some point. Instead she stormed off, and he smiled to himself, his weaselly little smile. What a creep! 

9 o'clock rolled around and Tan and I cut the cake together. We passed a few pieces out to family members before Tiffany took over and started passing out plates to the other guests.

"Are you ready to leave?" Tan asked just before nine-thirty. "I have plans for you tonight."

"Yes, I am. I'm ready to go when you are. I just have to grab my things from the wedding bag."

"Why don't you get it. I'll start making our excuses."

I found Tiffany, who'd carried the bag from the wedding. "Tan and I are leaving," I said. "I need to get my things."

"Okay, Brenda. You're sure you're all right?"

"I'm sure. Thank you."

We went out to the limo she'd come in and pulled out both bags. "Everyone else got their purses and clothes, Brenda. Why don't you just take these? You can use them for any souvenirs you buy in St. Lucia." She handed them to me. The bags were nylon and would fold into nothing in my suitcase.

"Thank you. I'll return them to you."

"No problem. You take care of yourself. Maybe see a doctor when you get back, just in case."

"Thanks for everything you did for me, Tiffany," I said. "I can't thank you enough." I hugged her and she kissed me on the cheek. 

"I'd do anything for you, Brenda, you know that." One more hug and she was gone. 

I looked in the one bag, found my stained little cape. I took it out and threw it in a dumpster. One symbol of my degradation gone. My clothes and purse were in the other bag. I dug around in my purse until I found the blackmailer's phone. I put it in one of the nylon bags and smashed it to the ground, three or four times. I opened the bag and the phone was smashed into a thousand pieces, none of them larger than a penny. I dumped all the pieces into the same dumpster. The rest of my shame trashed. I went to look for Tan.

I found him saying goodbye to his parents. I joined him, linking my arm through his, purse in hand. 

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Tan. I want to thank you for the gift of your son. He must get his character from you and I appreciate it so much.

"You're welcome, Brenda," his Mom replied. "You can call us Mom and Dad now."

"Thank you, Mom," I said, laughing. "We need to leave now. Tan has big plans tonight."

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do," Tan's Dad laughed.

"I hardly think that's possible, do you, Father. We'll see you when we get back from the honeymoon," Tan said.

We went and said goodbye to my parents as well. They inquired after my health, but I told them, honestly, I felt fine now and they shouldn't worry. I reminded them I'd call them after I got back. "I love you both," I said. "Thank you."

"Of course, sweetheart," Dad said. "You kids have a good time on your honeymoon."

"We will, don't worry."

I waved to the rest of the room with a quick good night and thank you, and taking Tan's arm, left to finally become a woman.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Chapter 6 - My Wedding Night

Tan had checked into the hotel earlier, before the wedding. All we had to do was go up to the room with our bags and release the limo driver. The hotel bus would take us to the airport tomorrow. I asked Tan to take a quick shower and give me a few minutes afterward to get ready. He did as I asked, showering quickly and brushing his teeth. He came out naked, the first time I'd seen him so undressed, toweling the water off. I'd imagined him naked when we went to the pool together and nothing but a swimsuit kept me from looking at his bare body.

His body was like a Greek god's, hard and well muscled, his penis limp for the moment, but long and thick, and I wondered if blood was already starting to pool in his organ in anticipation. It appeared as if he was circumcised, at least as it had been explained to me, and his pubic hair was short, clipped close to his skin. As I walked past him with my overnight bag, I briefly held his penis and felt it stir in my hand. I leaned in to kiss him. He dropped his towel and plastered me against him, his tongue searching my mouth for my own, dancing our dance. Man, he could kiss. I felt myself start to melt, his penis rising to fill my hand.

"No more than a few minutes more, my love. I promise. Let me get clean for you," I whispered.

"If it's more than ten, I swear I'm coming in after you, if I have to break down the door," he moaned as he kissed my ear and neck.

I giggled. "I'm as anxious as you, Tan. I won't be long."

He released me and I went into the bathroom, closing the door. My shower went quickly, barely long enough to soap my privates and pits and rinse off. I spent more time brushing my teeth, trying to remove all trace of another man's sperm, though it had been hours ago now. Erin's gift was in my overnight case, one of the few I hadn't modeled for Tan as I wanted him to see it for the first time on me tonight. I put it on, the soft, filmy material doing nothing to hide the treasures I would finally share, merely enhancing what nature provided. 

In 8 minutes, I was ready. I knocked on the door to alert him. "I'm coming out now."

I opened the door to the bathroom and stood framed in the light. Tan had pulled the sheets down and was lounging on the bed, his head propped on an arm. As he saw me, his head raised up and his mouth dropped open. Excellent, I was making a good first impression.

"Oh, Brenda!" He exclaimed, "you're incredible."

"Thank you, my prince." 

I slowly walked to the bed, giving his eyes a chance to linger on me, take in every inch of all I was offering to him. I slipped off the robe, leaving the short negligee and climbed into bed beside him and his hand went immediately to a breast, my nipple pebbling under his touch, so gentle. I bit back a moan. I no longer had to save myself. I could let myself go, let myself enjoy every moment with him, every touch, every caress. I put my hand on his penis and immediately felt it stir in my hand, swelling and engorging with blood. I could feel myself start to moisten as well.

"My friends told me it might take some recovery time after you've orgasmed, Tan. How much time do you think before you would be ready to go again?"

"The way you look tonight and how long I've waited for you, I should think it wouldn't take any time at all. Why do you ask?"

"Because I still want to become a woman tonight, but not before I've done this."

I took his penis in my mouth; felt it immediately leap upon my tongue, growing impossibly long and thick, bigger than the glass penis I'd practiced on. I wanted to wipe away every moment of what occurred earlier, erase the memory of another erection throbbing on my tongue, spurting hot seed into my mouth. I wanted to replace it with a memory of Tan's moans, Tan's cock, Tan's cum. If I'd done the stranger quickly, hoping to end my nightmare, I wanted to do Tan slowly, savoring the moment. At least, if Tan hadn't been the first, he would receive my best, all I had to offer. 

Remembering all my girlfriends tried to show me last night, I slowly moved down his shaft, my tongue a whirling dervish, seeking out every place they told me felt good to a man. I took him as deeply into my mouth as I could, until just before I could sense my gag reflex would kick in, then slowly moved back up toward the crown, sucking gently. Tan moaned and I realized what Tammie said was true. There was a sense of power to be gained from this submission, this act of oral love. I cupped his sack, feeling it tighten in my palms. I fingered the spherical balls, smaller than eggs, but just as fragile. I bobbed up and down, coating him in my saliva, to the point I could use my other hand to slowly milk his rampant organ. He moaned again, deeper and throatier.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before? You're incredibly good at this for a beginner."

I mumbled an answer, my mouth filled with him. I didn't want to answer, hear another lie spill from my lips. I worked harder, trying to take his mind off the question. Remembering what else my friends said I should do, I took one of the eggs in his sack into my mouth, while my hand slowly stroked the wet shaft towering over my face. He leaned back, moaning more, his question forgotten. First one, then the other, I laved his balls, washing them with my tongue, the short hairs stiff and wiry. He was thrusting his cock in my hand, and I sensed he might be getting close. Abandoning his testicles, I recaptured the head of his cock. I was always disappointed in my mouth, thinking it was too wide for my face, but I needed a large mouth to hold his crown in my mouth. If anything, Tan was even larger than Jeremy had been, and substantially larger than the one in my mouth before my wedding. I felt his head swell in my mouth and pulses of fluid flowing up his penis, a flood of sperm filling my mouth. I endeavored to swallow it all. Instead of trying to get it down my throat as fast as I could as I did with my blackmailer, I tried to taste it, to savor the salty stuff, attempting to give Tan all the pleasure I could as I did.

It was not as bad as I'd thought it would be. Much better in fact. It was slimy, as I'd been warned, but the taste was not repulsive, almost bland but for the saltiness. I had enjoyed this simple act of giving pleasure to my love. It had excited me. I could feel the wetness of my own sex from my own arousal. Rolling my hand up his member, I slowly milked his mast of the last of his seed, until I could taste no more. Thinking to bring him to a new stand more quickly, I continued to lavish attention to his penis even after I felt him shrink in my mouth. Remembering how my instructors last night recommended I try to orgasm a couple times before allowing Tan entry to my body, I turned myself around so he could bring his own mouth to bear upon me. He slid my filmy negligee up over my backside, baring my bottom and exposing my bald sex to his gaze for the first time.

"I can't believe you had yourself waxed," Tan said. "I thought I would have to navigate the thick bush you allowed me to touch a couple times."

I paused my oral ministrations. "When my girlfriends saw how hairy I was, they all insisted I needed to get it trimmed back, saying you shouldn't have to navigate a thicket of hair to reach my kitty. I showed you some of the gifts they gave me. Any hair at all would have made them unwearable, they're so scandalously small. I'm still not sure if I'm brave enough to wear them, but if I were to overcome my fear, I could not have any hair."

"I shall have to thank your girlfriends. This is heavenly."

He ran his tongue up my cleft from my clit to nearly my anus and I startled.

"Don't you want me to do this?" Tan asked, surprised I'd moved so abruptly.

"Oh, yes, please, my prince. I was not prepared for how good your tongue would feel on my kitty. Please, do it again. I shall be prepared for the pleasure this time."

Tan laughed. Then he continued lavishing attention on my sex. Oh my God, it felt so good. For several minutes, I did nothing more than enjoy the sensation of his tongue making magic on my vagina. It felt better than my fingers ever did and I wondered if my mouth on his penis was a comparable sensation. If it was, I could finally understand why men all wished to have blow jobs. The feeling was incredible. I felt his tongue insert itself in my vagina, slithering as deeply as he could reach and I started melting. My bodies juices were flowing and I knew I was coating his tongue with myself. I hoped he would find my taste satisfactory. At least he didn't stop, so he must not find it repugnant. Other than his initial touch where his tongue started at my clitoris, he seemed to ignore it. It's too bad, it felt so good when he licked it.

Recalling my purpose in being in this position, I returned my attention to his penis. It lay limply on his stomach, still fairly long and thick, but not the monster which released its seed down my throat. Since it was smaller, I attempted to get all of his relaxed organ into my mouth. It was easier, but still not possible for me to get all the way inside my mouth, no matter how I tried. I estimated I still had an inch or more to go before I had it all down. How I envied Tammie's ability to take all of the glass dildo down her throat and wondered if she could provide further instruction so I could take all of Tan into my mouth.

He gradually started expanding some, finally recovering from his earlier orgasm. I was concentrating so hard on his penis, my own climax was nearly a surprise. Apparently, I'd been building steadily from Tan's attention and drawn close and hadn't noticed. I had no more than 5 or 10 seconds from realizing how near I was, to shattering into a thousand pieces. I perceived a finger had replaced his tongue in my tunnel and his mouth's attention was now fixed on my clitoris and I moaned long and deep as he brought me over the edge. 

"My love, my prince. It feels incredible," I whimpered as he continued to lick and suck my clit through my release, barely able to form the words, it was so good.

He didn't answer, being otherwise engaged, but as soon as my orgasm started to die, I renewed my assault on his penis, now nearly hard itself. If sex with Tan was going to be this good. I was going to enjoy married life a lot. Tan was getting me close again. I could feel my orgasm sitting just past the fringe of awakening in another howling storm. My prince was hard again, fully able to penetrate my sex. He was in the right position; reclined on the bed. All I had to do was turn and face him and we could be joined for the first time.

I lifted off his penis and turned to face him, straddling his waist, so tight and muscular. I lifted up off him to raise his rigid penis and lodge the head at the entrance of my sheathe.

"I love you, Tan, and I'm ready for you to make me a woman," I said. "Touch my breasts. Play with them. Love me."

His hands went to my breasts, thumbing my stiffened nipples, still sensitive from my orgasm. "I'm ready too," he murmured. "I've waited 18 long months for this."

I sank down a little and felt his thick, bulbous glans part the folds of my kitty, stretching it, more than my fingers, even more than his own, just before. I was still liquid from my orgasm and close to the second. Despite the tightness, I was sliding onto him easier than I thought he might, being a virgin. Despite the slickness, there came a point where he did not slide further, and I knew we'd reached a turning point. I eased myself down, letting gravity do the work, felt a tearing, a sharp twinge of pain, and knew I was a maiden no more. I held myself there, remaining still, appreciating the moment and the significance of surrendering it to him, my beloved husband. Slowly, the pain ebbed and only fullness remained, his shaft hard and thick within me. A moment etched forever in my memory.

I leaned down and kissed him, while inching myself further on his penis. Though I was tight, I was wet with desire and offered no real resistance to his relentless advance into me. Finally, long minutes after he first parted my folds, I felt myself resting on his legs, knowing he owned all of me and I, all of him. 

"I am yours," I whispered. "I've taken all of you."

He was so deep. I remained still, becoming accustomed to him, his size. I could feel his penis throbbing inside of me, like his heartbeat. Finally, I had to move. I slid up a little, then down, up higher, then down, up the point he almost left me, then down. It felt so good. I varied things, sliding back and forth instead of up and down. That felt good as well. It all felt good. Everything I did with him inside me felt fabulous. I adored it. I adored him. I adored his penis. I orgasmed again, shivering on top of him as he played with my nipples, my breasts, so sensitive, alive to his touch. 

"Did you climax?" I asked, still pulsating around his staff."

"I climaxed earlier. This one will take longer," he said, thrusting up into me. 

"You feel wonderful inside me," I whisper. "So, so good."

We continue to make love and I orgasm a second time before his own, unmistakable this time. I collapse onto his chest and we kiss. I look at him. "Thank you for letting me wait," I said, caressing his cheek. "This was perfect. I cannot imagine a more perfect ending to my day." Considering the disastrous bit in the middle, anyway.

"With any luck at all, we'll be able to continue this in a short time," he said. "Sleep awhile. I'll wake you if I need you."

I shed the last bit of clothes between me and him, and curled up inside his arms, safe at last. 

"I love you, Tan," I said his arm around me, cupping my breast.

"I love you, Brenda," he responded, pulling me tighter against his chest.

That's the way I fell asleep.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Tan woke me twice more during the night. The first time, he was hard behind me and trying to enter me from the rear. I lifted my right leg and helped him fill me. Our lovemaking was languid and relaxed, lying on our sides. His hand was cupped around my right breast, playing with my nipple, but I didn't think I would orgasm. He couldn't get too deep from this position and wasn't quite touching those spots within or on me which would usually lead to climax, but I was perfectly content to let him have this one. It was enough to have him in me, slowly thrusting. It was not to be.

"Touch yourself," he whispered in my ear. "Make yourself cum."

"I don't need to orgasm, darling," I replied, reaching back to put my hand in his hair where his head lay, kissing my neck and shoulders.

"I want you to. I want you to cum again with me."

I'd never masturbated in front of another person, and it felt strange to do so now, in front of my new husband. On the other hand, it was dark, he was behind me and he probably couldn't see me touching myself anyway, so I let go of his hair and put my hand down between my legs. I could feel his big penis sliding in and out of my body. Finding my clitoris, I started sliding a finger on either side of the small nubbin. I gasped. My hand in conjunction with his slick stalk would soon do what his penis alone would not, bring about my release. I rapidly built toward an orgasm. His hand on my breasts got slightly rougher, pinching and twisting the nipple, not enough to negate the pleasure, but adding a slight twinge of pain. He was hurting me less than Shizuko's nipple clamps had, but it had the same effect, a rush of blood to my sex and increased moistening of my vaginal canal. I moaned and he increased the speed of his thrusting.

"I want you to cum when I tell you," Tan said. "Get close, but don't let yourself go until I tell you."

"Yes. God, yes," I groaned.

I brought myself close to the edge, and by stopping my rubbing, was able to hold off. As I felt the approaching peak start to recede, I would touch myself again. For 5 minutes, I was balanced on the precipice. My breathing was ragged and halting, scarce able to take a deep breath lest I fall off the tipping point I held myself on. Tan started grunting in my ear, his own breathing as rough as my own. He sped up again, and I knew he was getting close himself. 

"Now," he grunts. "Cum now."

Three things happen simultaneously, he twists my nipple particularly harshly, I furiously rub my clitoris, and he thrusts as deep as he can get and his penis spews his seed in pulsing jets. I spiral down in a fantastic orgasm, almost unbearable in its intensity. My vaginal walls cling to his penis with a vise like grip as I spasm hard on his shaft. From the feeling I would not climax, to one of the most powerful ones of my life. Tan's sexual experience was an unrealized benefit to my pleasure. I would not have considered touching myself as an adjunct to his making love to me, but it was wonderful. To climax at the same time as he did, incredibly satisfying. 

"Did you enjoy it?" Tan whispers, his mauling hand gentle again as he softly strokes my breast.

"Yes. It was very nice."

"Go back to sleep, my love" he said. "I'll wake you again if I need you."

"Okay."

I lowered my leg and burrowed back against him. Before I returned to slumber, I felt his penis shrink and slide from my vagina with a squishy plop and liquid trickle from between my labia. I thought to myself we were leaving a huge mess on the sheets. We'd taken the honeymoon suite, so hopefully they wouldn't be surprised to see the condition of their bed after we left.

Videos sexatainment:
https://openload.co/f/lyYXT4dte00
https://openload.co/f/VU-nZoq2EA4
https://openload.co/f/j9jLg-FYDyY
https://openload.co/f/ipGDFSDyqjE
https://openload.co/f/75zoiE4iBEo
https://openload.co/f/HTxbU9e_cs8
https://openload.co/f/0e0xIRomdg4
https://openload.co/f/GJ6pEPHPgMY
https://openload.co/f/ZUWL48_V4s4
https://openload.co/f/J8SyNh9M_6c
https://openload.co/f/w3xL4FXSB7c
Old 06-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

The last time Tan woke me, the light leaking between the cracks in the drapes showed the sun had risen. I was lying on my back and his hand was between my legs, stroking my bald sex. I jumped, still unaccustomed to having another body in my bed, especially one touching me so intimately. I remembered I was Mrs. Tan and it was a good thing he was touching me. I stretched and spread my legs slightly, granting him more access to my core. He took advantage and pushed two fingers into me. I gasped, still surprised his fingers could feel so much thicker than mine and go deeper than I could. It was like three of mine. 

"Good morning, Mr. Tan," I said, whimpering at the end as he curled his fingers against my g-spot.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tan," he responded.

I reached down and found his penis hard and ready. 

"You're insatiable," I said. 

"I waited a long time for you. I have to make up for lost time."

"What are you waiting for then? You're hard and I'm wet."

He laughed and climbed over me. I parted my legs wider and he put his penis at the gate and pushed slowly in. I moaned as he filled me and wrapped my long legs around him, pulling him closer. He bent down and gathered a taut nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. I felt it stiffen, pebbling under his loving touch. After we were fully joined, he stilled, letting me feel his penis throbbing within me. He withdrew and almost left me. I could feel myself start to close over the top of his crown, but he plunged forward, harder and faster this time. It felt so good, and I moaned again.

"You seem to like fucking, Mrs. Tan," Tan said, slamming into me again.

"Not fucking," I whimpered, "making love. Making love with my husband."

"No," he said, "not making love, fucking. I'll show you." 

Old 07-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

He put his hands under my legs and raised them up until they were resting on his shoulders and I was bent almost double. He started slamming into me, hard and fast, driving deep into my sheath, owning me. He was right. It wasn't making love. It was more primal than that. What we were doing went back to the dawn of time; a man claiming a woman as his own. That's what Tan was doing; claiming me as his. There was nothing gentle or sedate or even loving about it. He was proclaiming to the world I was his and he owned me. It was fucking. I surrendered to it and climaxed twice before I felt him stiffen and with a final hard thrust, emptied his balls into me, his woman; finally his.

"Was I right?" Tan asked. "Was it making love?"

"You were right. There was no making love in it."

"Say it then. Tell me what it was."

I hated the word. Fucking. It was a nasty word. A word without love and respect and joy. It was hard and brutal and sharp and animalistic, but he was right. It perfectly described what we'd just done. He'd fucked me and I'd liked it. It was not as tender and loving as our first time, but he'd made me climax twice.

"It was fucking," I admitted, still hating the word.

Little did I know then, how familiar I would become with the word, the act, of fucking. Fucking like animals. Not drawing pleasure from another person's body, but forcing it, ripping it from them, no matter what they wanted or desired. I would become very familiar with fucking. 

"We need to get going," Tan said. "We need to shower and eat before we catch our plane. I want to shower with you. Perhaps it will lead to more fun and games."

"All right," I agreed. I too wondered what it would be like to shower with Tan, to feel his soapy, slick hands on my body and mine on his.

We got up and I noticed a couple small smears of dried blood and semen on the sheets, evidence of my loss of innocence. I pulled the covers up to cover the stain. We went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth before showering, wanting to kiss my husband without the taint of morning breath. He did the same and when we were finished, we kissed and I melted into him again, enjoying his lean, hard muscled body. He pulled me away after a couple minutes, turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature to something comfortable. 

It did lead to more fun and games. We slicked each other with soap and both became aroused from the loving, gentle touches in the light. No longer glimpsing barely seen body parts in the near dark, but able to fully enjoy the sight of our lover's body under a full light. I hoped Tan enjoyed what he was seeing. He seemed to; he became hard again as he soaped me and I him. He bent me over standing in the shower stall, my hand braced against the wall, and entered me again. This was more like the first time. Less frenzied, gentler and kinder than the last. While he plunged into me, his hand caressed and stroked the globes of my buttocks and I was happy he found them worthy to touch. A few times, he ran a finger down the crease of my butt and his fingernail traced its way down, surprising me with how erotic it felt. He lightly circled the tight ring of my anus, and I flinched, but he never attempted to penetrate the clenched star, merely brushing it. 

I orgasmed as he touched around the puckered opening and I realized my friends might be right about the nerve endings clustered around my back door, though I had no desire to find out. It still seemed perverse to me. A few minutes after I orgasmed, Tan did as well, depositing another load of his sperm in me. Something more to be cleaned up, which we did quickly when he was finished. He kissed me again, holding me against him, before he got out of the shower to dry off.

We ate in the hotel restaurant. I was starving; apparently sex was a great way to increase my appetite. I had two eggs over easy, both bacon and sausage links, two slices of toast, and orange juice. I was mildly sore from all the times we had sex, but it was a good soreness. I felt good. The night had exceeded my high expectations, considering how little I knew about sex, but Tan had known what to do and how to make me feel good. 

We collected a luggage cart on our way to the room and quickly packed. We hadn't opened most of the bags, just the small one for overnight. When we got to the airport, we checked most of our luggage, Tan keeping a messenger bag with his computer. He'd warned me he might have to spend a little time on work, though not too much, mostly answer a few e-mails from some of his bigger clients, but no more than four to 6 hours total the whole week. I kept my purse, a larger one which could double as a beach bag if I needed it. We took a seat at our gate. Our plane would start boarding in a half hour. 

I regretted not getting coffee with breakfast. Tan had kept me up for a substantial part of the night and I was feeling a peaceful lethargy. I told him I was going to get a latte with a double shot of espresso at the Starbucks and asked if wanted anything. 

"I can get it for you," he said. "I'd like to check out the newsstand to see if they have anything I want to read."

"Thank you. Remember, a double shot of espresso. A certain someone didn't let me sleep much last night," I smiled at him. 

"Right - a double shot," he laughed.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

He wandered off and I sat there, yawning. I got a text and opened my phone, thinking it was one of my girlfriends asking me about last night and wishing me a lovely honeymoon. Instead of one of them, it was another unfamiliar number. No, I thought. Not again. I had to tell Tan about this bastard and be done with this. He could easily verify it was an accident. His own sister had been there. 

I opened the message app and it wasn't words or one of the previous photos, it was a movie and my blood ran cold. I realized my nightmare wasn't over, it had only begun.

I frantically looked to see if Tan was coming back yet and I didn't see him anywhere. Thank God!. I started playing the movie, muting the sound in case there was some. There was me, sucking a hard cock, on my knees in my wedding dress, the capelet still around my shoulders. All you could see of my blackmailer was his torso, no head. My hands were cupping his balls, and I was doing my best to extract his cum so I could be done with him and get to my wedding. My other hand was stroking his cock, my mouth bobbing up and down on his stiff pole. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck. How was this movie taken? I was in the practice room of the church. I'd been changing clothes in there with my bridesmaids. Surely they wouldn't have security cameras in a room where we were changing! The picture was sharp and clear. You could see the drool on my chin as he pushed his cock in, his cock swell as he shot his sperm in my mouth and his cum dripping from the corner of my mouth when I couldn't swallow it all fast enough. I looked at his hand. His phone was loosely held in his hand and he wasn't filming me, and even if he was, it would be from over me, not from the side; this perfect view of my tear covered face sucking him off. 

I looked around again, wondering if Tan was coming back yet. I didn't see him. I tried to remember the room. Someone must have set up a camera or smart phone in there. The only ones in there until we were dressed was Tiffany, Yvonne, Tammie and Donna, but after we were dressed, other people had come in, including the rest of my girlfriends and my parents. I wouldn't be able palm this off to Tan as an innocent accident which meant nothing. It was clear from the movie I was doing my best to make him cum in my mouth and that he did and that I'd done it just before my marriage to Tan. No wonder he hadn't cared if he gave me the phone with the incriminating photos on it. They paled in comparison to what I was looking at now.

When he was done, it showed him leaning down, though not far enough his face was visible and him handing me the phone. It showed me kneeling on the floor for awhile, crying, then getting up and shoving the phone and my mini cape in the bags, and trying to fix my face. My father must have been knocking on the door. The movie ended.

I got another text.

I'll be in touch. We're going to have fun........!!!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Aridine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1