The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
smcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lists of scammer in sammyboy~ BEWARE

Hi bros,

Please lists down n warn all our bros who is the scammer in here.
Not to trade files with!

1) TERRYOSN
BEWARE!!! PLEASE DO NOT TRADE stuff with TERRYOSN. A cheater and scammer. HE STOP HIS FILE N NEVER RESPONSE AFTER THAT.
I HAD BLACK N WHITE TO PROVE IT.

2) sgmodelcollector
claimed to have many but send few sample n log off

3)

4)
Old 19-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lists of scammer in sammyboy~ BEWARE

what u gave him? he is a long know scammer... pinoy
Old 19-11-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

1) TERRYOSN
BEWARE!!! PLEASE DO NOT TRADE stuff with TERRYOSN. A cheater and scammer. HE STOP HIS FILE N NEVER RESPONSE AFTER THAT.
I HAD BLACK N WHITE TO PROVE IT.

2) maxiwell-Already got a few bros expose this OKT in Dome 3 using fake pics. Come on la his pics obviously too good to be true lol

3)

4)
Old 20-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't bother exchanging... just join our awesome group with more than 40 bros and 1 sis exchanging our friends hot pics!!!

Leechers will be removed/culled from the group periodically

Add me on Wesbrown09 on Skype

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 20-11-2015, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 11
MarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post
Don't bother exchanging... just join our awesome group with more than 40 bros and 1 sis exchanging our friends hot pics!!!

Leechers will be removed/culled from the group periodically

Add me on Wesbrown09 on Skype
And when people connect on Skype with you you ask personnal data, like a dating site ? Common...

I come for exchange exclusive content and not for dating anyone... then my personal data interest nobody
Old 20-11-2015, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
chrisslee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchrisslee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchrisslee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchrisslee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchrisslee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

aiyo. why bother trading photos of pussy and boobs only. no money involve ma. old sets most of it i have. just pm me lo.
Old 20-11-2015, 06:09 AM
Samster

MarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkusS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can add the 2 scammer :

Bangthom
Neakmien
Old 20-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 10
Bangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of light

DOGGY MarkusS, you are real mother fxxker! How the hell I am a scammer? I never trade anything with you or any of your dog clones. I trade only with few senior bros. Ask everyone in sammyboy, have i scammed anyone? Bullshit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusS View Post
You can add the 2 scammer :

Bangthom
Neakmien
Old 20-11-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangthom View Post
DOGGY MarkusS, you are real mother fxxker! How the hell I am a scammer? I never trade anything with you or any of your dog clones. I trade only with few senior bros. Ask everyone in sammyboy, have i scammed anyone? Bullshit!
You are a funny guy, you get my exclusive serie of picture of one nice SG model (hopefully incomplete) with the help of your friend Neakmen before your suddenly closed your google drive/group (easy to find the thread with MANY complains of SBF users about that story).

You don't even dare to answer my private message some week ago when you started to show your dumbass promotion video with my pictures inside.
That's just one of your hopeless example to scam more people again from SBF with your gay friend ?

Assume what you do.
Old 20-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -373 / Power: 0
joejoewonsg joejoewonsg joejoewonsg joejoewonsg

Quote:
I DARE TO SIDE WITH MARKUSS.

BANGTHOM IS REALLY A SCAMMER. Cheated 800 G of my own materials.

I have a senior secret account suppose to be a SBF good netizen.

Anyway alot of ppl here know me in this account as a troll. But this account is not a troll, its to stand up n say the right things to many of the mother fuckers here.

Dont ask who am I in the other account. I already said secret.

But Bangthom, u really cheebye kia u cheat my files i lazy to expose u coz u not the only person.... consider urself lucky..... knnbccb u go around using same trick to cheat others..... u not paiseh meh???

CCB
Old 20-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Bangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of light

Stop that bullshit talking. You go complain whoever took your materials, not me. All I got from either trading or paying. For PM, I've got so many pms,
wtf i need to reply you? Are you sammyboyfor, redapple26 or Neakmien? You are just no-one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusS View Post
You are a funny guy, you get my exclusive serie of picture of one nice SG model (hopefully incomplete) with the help of your friend Neakmen before your suddenly closed your google drive/group (easy to find the thread with MANY complains of SBF users about that story).

You don't even dare to answer my private message some week ago when you started to show your dumbass promotion video with my pictures inside.
That's just one of your hopeless example to scam more people again from SBF with your gay friend ?

Assume what you do.
Old 20-11-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

A dog is using sammyboy's account and bite wok wok...
Considering you are cheaper than any dirty dog in the world, a special sh!t is sent you via pm. Enjoy eating all yourself.

Mark my words, you are a true failure in real life considered your past and current behaviours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejoewonsg View Post
I DARE TO SIDE WITH MARKUSS.

BANGTHOM IS REALLY A SCAMMER. Cheated 800 G of my own materials.

I have a senior secret account suppose to be a SBF good netizen.

Anyway alot of ppl here know me in this account as a troll. But this account is not a troll, its to stand up n say the right things to many of the mother fuckers here.

Dont ask who am I in the other account. I already said secret.

But Bangthom, u really cheebye kia u cheat my files i lazy to expose u coz u not the only person.... consider urself lucky..... knnbccb u go around using same trick to cheat others..... u not paiseh meh???

CCB
Old 20-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 10
SingaHarimau is a splendid one to beholdSingaHarimau is a splendid one to beholdSingaHarimau is a splendid one to beholdSingaHarimau is a splendid one to beholdSingaHarimau is a splendid one to beholdSingaHarimau is a splendid one to beholdSingaHarimau is a splendid one to beholdSingaHarimau is a splendid one to behold

gentlemen, i know i'm just an outsider and should not be involved in this dispute, but in my honest opinion, the two opposing arguments need to be backed up by evidence.

Bro MarkusS, Bro joejoewonsg, you should provide whatever evidence that bro Bangthom is in cahoots with those from the other thread.

Bro Bangthom, instead of using distasteful words, you should provide sound evidence of your innocence, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are innocent. Using vulgarities do not reflect well on you.

Let both sides present the arguments and appropriate evidence, and the rest of us shall be the judge.

I Will Keep An Open Mind
I Will Admit What I Do Not Know
I Will Question Tradition
I Will Challenge Authority
I Will share my Wisdom with The People,
Though the Powers That Be may Sentence me to Death

I Will Live the Examined Life
Old 21-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -373 / Power: 0
joejoewonsg joejoewonsg joejoewonsg joejoewonsg

Quote:
A dog is using sammyboy's account and bite wok wok...
Considering you are cheaper than any dirty dog in the world, a special sh!t is sent you via pm. Enjoy eating all yourself.

Mark my words, you are a true failure in real life considered your past and current behaviours.
Wah sorry mistake.... not 800G....its 800 mb. Anyway this guy a farking cheat...

i cant believe.... really cant believe he went the distance to cover up his deeds and fabricate a tall tale just to bail out.....

ppl here know me, i really bo chap one lar waste time on him, i just came across ppl accuse him so I recall this farker cheated me also.

I m doing SBF a favour by helping to expose this SOB. Evidence u want ask the other victim to provide

Think i so bo liao arr keep evidence for fark. quite some time liao. CCB u owe me 800mb of files ok Bangthom fucker.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Quote:
you fucker ccb kia
You worst than a dog scammer!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1