The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallestkid View Post
Sorry am very new here,
would like to know where to go for a good massage with a HE,
FS not neccessary..
(good massage, pretty lady, HE)
Just curious, what is "HE"??
Old 01-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Bro Gottosam. Tuk tuk to CCK from Huai K MRT is THB40.
Heads up for Bros, CCK may have to move to another premise if landlord does not sell property or extend lease with boss.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Went to the The Lord. Place is impressive, big and bright. Took a long time to choose the girl. So many beautiful ladies sitting on rows of circular, some very sexy. Many categories - price from 2500 to 7500. Finally pick one for 4500. A beautiful wide eyed girl, fair, long hair, light make up, wearing a black short tight tube dress, low cut low back, shiny high heels. She hold my hand and we went upstairs. In the room, she stripped and stepped out of her heels to show her soft white body, pink nips and trimmed pussy.
After the slow bath, we move to the big bed. We start by her BBBJ and looking with slutty face. I get to taste her pink nips, sweet mouth, sensitive ears, inside thighs and wet clit. She get to straddle and grind on me until finally explode into her.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
prepare to have ur mailbox inundated with PMs.

but at least we have something to read here.

I don't think i dare to meet you. You guys too havoc, my ailing bones cannot take it
LOL!!! Bro...I have decided tat I am gonna limited per week to 3 days partying max. And I am gonna learn to say no when i need to say no...like we discussed, some things need to come first before all the partying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just curious, what is "HE"??
Yeah man...I also curious leh...did our bro mean a "SHIM"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Bro Gottosam. Tuk tuk to CCK from Huai K MRT is THB40.
Heads up for Bros, CCK may have to move to another premise if landlord does not sell property or extend lease with boss.
Waaaa...its so near now..I better go before they shift now...time to go have a bite of an apple...but weekend leh..dun know if she off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Went to the The Lord. Place is impressive, big and bright. Took a long time to choose the girl. So many beautiful ladies sitting on rows of circular, some very sexy. Many categories - price from 2500 to 7500. Finally pick one for 4500. A beautiful wide eyed girl, fair, long hair, light make up, wearing a black short tight tube dress, low cut low back, shiny high heels. She hold my hand and we went upstairs. In the room, she stripped and stepped out of her heels to show her soft white body, pink nips and trimmed pussy.
After the slow bath, we move to the big bed. We start by her BBBJ and looking with slutty face. I get to taste her pink nips, sweet mouth, sensitive ears, inside thighs and wet clit. She get to straddle and grind on me until finally explode into her.
PINK NIPS!!!! I LOVE PINK NIPS!!! But are they enhanced boobs bro?? Do u know her name or number tag?? Maybe can go look see look see....
Old 01-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Lucky u had me to help u out again tonite bro....somehow ur gal listens to me quite abit hor? Told u she must have seen u....and I think...today/tonite...all of u guys got laid lah....Poporing did it in afternoon, Sentsggirls took gal again...Sansoulito also sianz one...U KC ur gal until go home...all got one..only me....go eat Chicken Rice and go home ...
Thanks bro. But anyway when I initially reach there, I went carpark to check if her car was there. Went in and already my informers aka dek serve informed me that she was there the night before. But u already told me anyway. Lol. As I was walking around drinking with my other friends, the girl I went with together with Ann saw me and said hi and told me she saw my gf's car at carpark. Lol.

Anyway i just do not understand why must she come down HERE and spoil my fun when she claimed we already broke off. Of course we all know her intention was to see me. But what's the point of doing all this? Really waste of time. Last night I was already about to have fun with two new girls there. I got no choice but to talk to her. U really think I can go hug another girl and leave the place with another girl last night with her around?

To the bros who came out, sorry did not quite chat up prior because of some reasons. I'm just as friendly as bro nookie actually.

I thought u want to makan chicken patty last night? I presume Mo asked u about my relationship with my girl.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Thanks bro. But anyway when I initially reach there, I went carpark to check if her car was there. Went in and already my informers aka dek serve informed me that she was there the night before. But u already told me anyway. Lol. As I was walking around drinking with my other friends, the girl I went with together with Ann saw me and said hi and told me she saw my gf's car at carpark. Lol.

Anyway i just do not understand why must she come down HERE and spoil my fun when she claimed we already broke off. Of course we all know her intention was to see me. But what's the point of doing all this? Really waste of time. Last night I was already about to have fun with two new girls there. I got no choice but to talk to her. U really think I can go hug another girl and leave the place with another girl last night with her around?

To the bros who came out, sorry did not quite chat up prior because of some reasons. I'm just as friendly as bro nookie actually.

I thought u want to makan chicken patty last night? I presume Mo asked u about my relationship with my girl.
Tell u dun know how many times u need to change place laew na...u dun listen

Yeah...hansum boy aka Rukthai when not down he is the best wingman in Scratchdog..haha

Mo did not ask anything she damn emo abt her own issues yesterday....so much so tat she asked me to go with HER and Patty to Patty apartment to play card becoz she dun want to be alone on her BD...siao leh...so i decided let her go with patty lah...I got alot of time still...
Old 01-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Tell u dun know how many times u need to change place laew na...u dun listen

Yeah...hansum boy aka Rukthai when not down he is the best wingman in Scratchdog..haha

Mo did not ask anything she damn emo abt her own issues yesterday....so much so tat she asked me to go with HER and Patty to Patty apartment to play card becoz she dun want to be alone on her BD...siao leh...so i decided let her go with patty lah...I got alot of time still...
We go WIP next time ok. I like scratch dog because of the layout and enjoy because I always see my friends there.

i think she like the rest of the girls who saw what happened concluded on their own findings. Lol. No need to clarify with u.

forget about patty as well as the big boobs girl who comes with my girl. Waste time only. I saw how big boobs girls love to cock tease every silly stupid yandao Koreans who think they likely to score with her but eventually was told to go home sleep alone. Lol.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes we do have a lot and???
KNS.... lau chiao already still so stingy with contact...don't give him numbers, at least tell him to go Obession at Nana to get those for LT what. Don't give him fish, but must at least tell him where to fish

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
KNS.... lau chiao already still so stingy with contact...don't give him numbers, at least tell him to go Obession at Nana to get those for LT what. Don't give him fish, but must at least tell him where to fish
KNN suddenly popped out. When are our golfing in Pattaya?
Old 02-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Best lah this post....just have to have a soft spot for them at Obsession...especially love the way how u say to tell them where to fish,...i second tat...should even try provide map if possible...
Old 02-12-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be at BKK next week with a couple of friends, hope will have chance meet some bros here !
Old 02-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

I also tot HE as in he, male, puchai but it's Happy Endings... KNS Internet generation and all their short cuts

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah bro rukthai. i see alot has happened since. what happen to you and your girl? and big boob girl = the one nookie tried to hook me up with? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
We go WIP next time ok. I like scratch dog because of the layout and enjoy because I always see my friends there.

i think she like the rest of the girls who saw what happened concluded on their own findings. Lol. No need to clarify with u.

forget about patty as well as the big boobs girl who comes with my girl. Waste time only. I saw how big boobs girls love to cock tease every silly stupid yandao Koreans who think they likely to score with her but eventually was told to go home sleep alone. Lol.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
KNN suddenly popped out. When are our golfing in Pattaya?
thought you moved your base again back to Viet? may be planning a trip down in Feb. busy lah... haha u sure u can go golfing??? 555

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Best lah this post....just have to have a soft spot for them at Obsession...especially love the way how u say to tell them where to fish,...i second tat...should even try provide map if possible...
trying to help with my limited noobie knowledge of bkk. 555

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1