The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro ME,

How to find pretty SYTs w/ ur preferred body n pussy type who give good services, r very orgasmic, yet won't cost an arm n a leg? You will rarely find those attributes in gals who do ST. I hv searched everywhere...GL legal gals, streetwalkers, local FLs, KTV gals/students, etc. ST-gals hv no incentive to giving good services n u hv little leverage over them.

My solution is to BY gals of my type who dun do ST. They will then give me everything I want. If a gal says she has never done BBBJ n CMI. I simply tell them all my former GFs/mistresses hv done it. She will not say no again. If she says no to something else...I just repeat the magic phrase. You get the idea. I also enjoy the feelings of staying w/ these gals, it's like hving honeymoon every few months! I even allow myself to get a little KC-ed just to increase the thrill...

The downside? BY-ing is expensive. A cheaper way to do it? Go to live in China n BY SYTs there.

Back to the question on high SQ at low cost. It all depends on one's expectations. High expectations, low SQ; low expectations, high SQ. Same gal, same fxking experience, but vastly different SQ.

Bro WB
Thanks for the words of wisdom. I guess I'd better buck up on the patience department and lower the expectation dept - apart from my 1st long RS where we sexually clicked soooo naturally and a couple of STs from LV on hand (not bao bound as yet), I am getting the impression that we need to break them in for SQ attainment to the desired level.

Sounds like the commercial adage of having only 2 out of quick, cheap and good still applies to this market.

Cheers
Old 05-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Nabei... I am in Las Vegas now!

LOL....your singer is from LV? dunno why so fated with bro LDH...always see him around with different women one...haha
Old 05-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkeep View Post
Thanks for the words of wisdom. I guess I'd better buck up on the patience department and lower the expectation dept - apart from my 1st long RS where we sexually clicked soooo naturally and a couple of STs from LV on hand (not bao bound as yet), I am getting the impression that we need to break them in for SQ attainment to the desired level.

Sounds like the commercial adage of having only 2 out of quick, cheap and good still applies to this market.

Cheers
I am sure you are doing great!...just do what you like...if you like ST just do ST lor...just that humans get greedy.... when i started out....I enjoyed BS because can suck cock and fuck in the room....now I find it damn digusting and dirty.....then graduated to mid range joints like DM, CJ and ST for $150...all I wanted is to fuck the girls as cheaply as possible....then after that go for girls who will only ST for $300 to $1000....then do abit of BY shit.....then try the flower hanging scene abit.....see can KC singer or not...then now stop hanging flowers....and just go for ST...it's just a vicious cycle!....but after the whole shit I think ST is still the best....no need to screw around with feelings....but this is for me la...other bros who have more freedom can play on a higher level...
Old 06-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Hi Bros

Many thanks for the many contributions here. I am reading this thread regularly although I am still somewhere in the vincinity of page 40 odd. But as I said in my first post on this thread how I wished I discover this thread much much earlier. Anyway the good thing is that I completed reading Justime-Mistress Thread. Enjoyed it thoroughly and learned a lot.

Anyway the purpose of my post is to share a recent adventure I had. And although it is not the big time one like snaring the hottest ang pai singer n havelock or selegie but i think it still worth narrating here.

So here it goes. I am kind of bored with STs and hunting FLs as I found GFE and connectivity are very lacking in such engagements. I don't even RTF for all of them except some massage joints and it is perhaps I have not come across a drop dead chick. So comes this FL into the picture. I got her contact from FL Dome here but tried in vain to obtain an appointment on 2 attempts. I pass her and struck her off my database. Then one day I got SMS from her asking me whether I am free. So since she made that initiative I return favour and engaged her service. Booked room and waited for her arrival. Let call her CJ and CJ appears to be mid 20s. Not too tall at 1.65m thereabouts, got some curves, big butt and a nice set of natural C+ titties. We had some fun for the first time together and I discovered that she pretty wet for a FL. I finger fuck and she came and was convalusing for a min. Hmmm pretty interesting and refreshing. She exudes plenty GFE too and was very warm to me pre and post shag. So I thought to myself this might be RTF potential and maybe I should use this opportunity to apply some bao moves.

After that session I just send an SMS to her to exchange pleasanties on the next day. Then 1 week later I called her up to ask to meet up. Pick her up at her place and brought her out for dinner. I also dont know why I went for dinner as my original intent was to shag her. Went for simple meal and ended in a park. We chatted more and she starts to reveal more about her to me. Realised she has been in SG since 2008 and came here on a student pass. Objective was to seek her SG boyfriend that she met in Shenzhen and not to make money. Somehow or rather that did not work out and she was depressed. Somehow a knight in shining armor came along and she has since followed him. At that stage I was damn surprised on why she need to work and why she agrees to see me in the context that she is already being baoed.
But the scenario got me all curious and the desire to play along.

So while in the car she started to be at ease in my presence and I took the opportunity to french her. No resistance now versus the resistance I gotten when i first engaged her as FL. Anyway I did not get any BBBJ as well on the first engagement. The frenching was natural and I feel some passion coming from her. Of course my dick was hard as I started to caress her tits. Anyway there were further in the car as I wasn't the type to do it in the car nor I was prepared logistically. I sent her home and we communicated via sms and calls thereafter.

The third meeting was a short one as I badly need to shag her. I picked her up again but she seems to be reluctant to kai fang with me and want to have a meal. But in the end she said ok. The shag was good and more passionate but still I am getting a covered BJ and no showering together. I paid her for that shag as I still treat it is a commercial arrangement.

Our next meeting was when I brought her for to some teppanyaki place and adjoin to seaside for some romancing. I can feel that she is smitten by me and seems to just be with me and go along with my plans. We chatted, exchanged kisses, frenched and cumulated to some hot foreplay by the breakwater. No shagging for that night too as I need to report back to OC as it is getting late. However the next few days her sms is getting more lovey dovey. You know the usual "I am thinking about etc"

I arranged another "date" few days later and I brought her to the Flyer. That night while we chatted I asked her is there anything I can do to help her. She asked what I meant and I said I would like to see her regularly (for fuck off course) and would like to help in her expenses. Her reply was don't need as someone is taking care of her already and all she needs is my companionship (WTF I was thinking). I replied I feel bad about this arrangement as I would not be contributing anything (of course fuckin lie) I said I can pay her rent and hp bills. So we left it at that and proceeded to H81. However that night the fuck session was fuckin intense and I managed to get the elusive bbbj from her. But the interesting part was when she came and started sobbing. I was taken aback by this display of emotion but attributed it to the intensity of the orgasm.

After that night she started to sms me and asking to see me more. I could not do it due to my work and family commitments. She even cancelled her dates with her bao BF to see me. So in the last 5 days I managed to squeezed two outings with her and the last drawn one (after a heavy dose of intense fucking) was the fact she begged me to accompany longer and refused to get out of my car. She is definitely getting sticky and emotional. I cannot apprehend the situation because I have only knew her for 3 weeks. But she scaring the shit out of me. I did not pick up her call or reply her sms for 2 day already. She has since stopped any attempt to contact me from today so I will just let it cool or die off.

Overall this is quite an experience but her stickiness and emotional state puts me off although the sex is great. I guess I have no choice but to move on or else my dick might be chewed off as keepsake. But to be honest her looks and figure is no where near 10/10 or else I will not be bother by the stickiness and submissiveness.

Sorry for the prolong extended narration. I will hunt and practice further but eventually my final battle ground will be in KTVs!

Cheers
Old 06-11-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
I am sure you are doing great!...just do what you like...if you like ST just do ST lor...just that humans get greedy.... when i started out....I enjoyed BS because can suck cock and fuck in the room....now I find it damn digusting and dirty.....then graduated to mid range joints like DM, CJ and ST for $150...all I wanted is to fuck the girls as cheaply as possible....then after that go for girls who will only ST for $300 to $1000....then do abit of BY shit.....then try the flower hanging scene abit.....see can KC singer or not...then now stop hanging flowers....and just go for ST...it's just a vicious cycle!....but after the whole shit I think ST is still the best....no need to screw around with feelings....but this is for me la...other bros who have more freedom can play on a higher level...
Thanks bro ME. Actually, like you I had my share of gila time pre-2006 when KTVs were that crazy at places like Kabuki/ XTD etc where all kinds of action happened in the rooms! Later, got into RS long term type fxxking because of the raw action after getting doctor to check the gal out ... damn shiok and addictive. The next RS I had (2 y now) was from a HFJ - wha lou, chase until almost broke dah! But then again, damn shiok to get her to orgasm 7-8 times a day, no CD restrictions etc. Trouble is the gals are stuck back in the ol mainland, so need other outlets in between trips. Your point about not having to screw around with feelings makes a compelling point for ST type action. Trouble is, I'm a bit of a creature of habit and sometimes lazy. So, after a repeat fxxk with the STimer who happens to click very well, she starts to get ideas and I have to back peddle to avoid KC-traps unless I plan to bao for a while. That's where being a tycoon helps - and I am not one.

Sigh. I guess on balance, it is still better to follow your advice for local action - not to screw around "with feelings". Just enjoy the groping at KTVs, if we click - great, fire away and forget. As they say, you want milk - go buy a carton but not the cow!

Happy bonking!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Not mentor, NEWBIE NOOB, NEWBIE NOOB hehehe
Dying of boredom here, SAVE ME.....SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Impossible, hahaha...as Chairman you're most resourceful n hv all the lobangs!

Quote:
LOL LA and NY is not that far rite?....maybe a rendevous?
Not that far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Uncle, your geography fail dah deh........
One is West Coast the other is East Coast, seow ah you lol
Hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Nabei... I am in Las Vegas now!
As in Las Vegas, Nevada or LV 5th Fl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaRocks View Post
I at Sultan Plaza
Are u our Chairman's sidekick?

Quote:
...I guess I'd better buck up on the patience department and lower the expectation dept - apart from my 1st long RS where we sexually clicked soooo naturally and a couple of STs from LV on hand (not bao bound as yet), I am getting the impression that we need to break them in for SQ attainment to the desired level.

Zero expectations, sky high SQ, hehehe.

Yeah, I need a break-in period during which I cajole n then coach my mistresses, especially the very young ones, to perform certain acts...

Quote:
I am sure you are doing great!...just do what you like...if you like ST just do ST lor...just that humans get greedy.......all I wanted is to fuck the girls as cheaply as possible....then after that go for girls who will only ST for $300 to $1000....then do abit of BY shit.....then try the flower hanging scene abit.....see can KC singer or not...then now stop hanging flowers....and just go for ST...it's just a vicious cycle!....but after the whole shit I think ST is still the best.......................
Yeah, ST w/ the right gal can be very sextisfying. I hv done ST even when having 2 full-time BAO-ees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Hi Bros

Many thanks for the many contributions here......... Anyway the good thing is that I completed reading Justime-Mistress Thread. Enjoyed it thoroughly and learned a lot.

Anyway the purpose of my post is to share a recent adventure I had.........

So here it goes. I am kind of bored with STs and hunting FLs as I found GFE and connectivity are very lacking in such engagements. I don't even RTF for all of them except some massage joints and it is perhaps I have not come across a drop dead chick. So comes this FL into the picture........................................... ...................................
Overall this is quite an experience but her stickiness and emotional state puts me off although the sex is great. I guess I have no choice but to move on or else my dick might be chewed off as keepsake. But to be honest her looks and figure is no where near 10/10 or else I will not be bother by the stickiness and submissiveness.

Sorry for the prolong extended narration. I will hunt and practice further but eventually my final battle ground will be in KTVs!
Hi bro Hooters666,

Ths for a detailed account of ur sexploit. Ur gal has been KC-ed by u!

Her desperation for u n ur dumping her illustrates a valuable axiom.

In any RS, stickiness n neediness in any one party, either male or female, is most unattractive n repulsive to the other party. The dependent, perhaps addicted, person has lost self control n lost all power in the RS. We should never, ever be in such a vulnerable n hapless position.

Quote:
Thanks bro ME. Actually, like you I had my share of gila time pre-2006 when KTVs were that crazy at places like Kabuki/ XTD etc where all kinds of action happened in the rooms! Later, got into RS long term type fxxking because of the raw action after getting doctor to check the gal out ... damn shiok and addictive........ So, after a repeat fxxk with the STimer who happens to click very well, she starts to get ideas and I have to back peddle to avoid KC-traps unless I plan to bao for a while. That's where being a tycoon helps - and I am not one.

Sigh. I guess on balance, it is still better to follow your advice for local action - not to screw around "with feelings". Just enjoy the groping at KTVs, if we click - great, fire away and forget. As they say, you want milk - go buy a carton but not the cow!
Ths for sharing ur experiences n words of wisdom.

Cheers!

.................................................. ....................................

Greetings from Gotham City!!

By practicing Psycanics n NLP, I hv greatly diminished my urge for tall SYTs n now I want those shorter than 162! I hv not bonked such tiny gals for decades.

I hv checked my ctc list n could find only one such gal. She is XD who is 19 yo n 158, abt 43kg, on student visa.

I met her inside a very crowded lift at TAM complex 2 1/2 months ago. There were 4-5 tall gals inside n XD was conspicuous by her short stature. But she looked so pretty n cute n fresh w/ fair skin n proportionate figure...I asked n got her HP no. I then went to CI to look for tall SYTs, hehe. Ten minutes later, she called n asked for my rm no.! I was quite hesitant bcos she was so short, so asked her to butterfly. We had a very good time...n good rapport.

I called her a wk later but couldn't get thru. I called again before leaving SIN n she said OK to hv dinner n no need to pay for the time...but I couldn't meet her as I was very busy w/ my 2 full-time gals.

Now I think of her more than any other gals!! I fantasize how tight n tiny n wet her love hole is. And how she would moan n moan n convulse...

The other day I texted her n she replied that she looked forward to seeing me. I then called her at 1:30 AM SIN time n she was working at 1st Fl in TAM. She agreed to a dinner date the day after my return. Not sure abt ST though. Actually I'm hoping she would say NO to ST regardless of my offer. I'm certain she will agree to BY unless she is already being kept by someone. What hv I got to lose? Just the cost of dinner., hehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
people like WB BYBJ LDH Marc5 are all masters at their game...
Er...bro ME, I believe you made a mistake in listing me in the league. Me just an onlooker of this fascinating entertainment scene; observing the exciting fun (games) scripted and performed by the 名师 WB, DYBJ and LDH, and many more great masters. Me absolutely not in that premier class.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
vellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of lightvellamoose is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Er...bro ME, I believe you made a mistake in listing me in the league. Me just an onlooker of this fascinating entertainment scene; observing the exciting fun (games) scripted and performed by the 名师 WB, DYBJ and LDH, and many more great masters. Me absolutely not in that premier class.
Any chance to meet all the mentioned 名师?
It would really be great to learn from them
Old 06-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
I heard a rumour that you are their Da Ge...haha...I am the noob la...need to learn from you guys....

This forum is for sharing and learning and it's so easy nowadays via online web....not like last time have to call and meet up just to share pointers...anyway thanks all for the wondering sharings...
Old 06-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fun_n_pleasure is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow bro Hooters666, you gave the FL such an intense orgasm that she became sticky to you... Wow, you're my idol man

And to bro DragonKeep, you managed to make your gal cum 7 -8 times a day... you're also my idol

Now this is official..., will the two master be so kind to reveal some details on how you guys managed to do that? Really salute you guys, please, please impart your junior bros here some kungfu, pleeaasseeeee....
Old 07-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_n_pleasure View Post
Wow bro Hooters666, you gave the FL such an intense orgasm that she became sticky to you... Wow, you're my idol man

And to bro DragonKeep, you managed to make your gal cum 7 -8 times a day... you're also my idol

Now this is official..., will the two master be so kind to reveal some details on how you guys managed to do that? Really salute you guys, please, please impart your junior bros here some kungfu, pleeaasseeeee....
Wha lou - if you check SBF, I think u can see a number of "masters" out there have had the same experience in super long multi-O sessions, usually with a baoed gal, so I definitely do not assume to be the only one of two worthy of the title!! Not sure about the techniques employed by the other brudders, but mine is based on the underlying theory I kinda gleaned from AV flicks where you notice that there is a lot of foreplay aimed at getting the gal fired up (basic rubba/ clit stroking/ licking/ vibrator action) before the guy (or guys in orgy scenes) charge in.

In simple terms, the technique I use is simply "ladies first" (to cum, that is). One drawback to this I notice, has been with those ST or GL gals who want to get right to the action, presumably because she wants to have each customer fire and forget quick, so she can call, "next!" and earn the next "fee". That is why a couple of very important related things needed for what I do are (a) adequate time; and/or (b) rapport.

Rapport alone was good enough for those ST/ GL bangs where I felt sextisfied enough to rate them with high GFE. I noticed this happens where the WL I am with, can 'click' fast enough in the session and she takes the trouble to be stimulated by me. Getting an ST from a KTV is sometimes a good thing as the amount responsiveness to groping, frenching etc in the room is usually a good indicator how well she will click in bed later, as many brudders would be able to surmise. So far, I have had a few requests and SMS from these satiated women to RTF after we swapped numbers, so I take it the sextisfaction was both ways. Be happy to pm you locations and WL concerned but am not sure if you will find them your type.

Anyhow, the time factor meant that my multi-orgasmic experiences are usually in a bao setting or otherwise outside the constraints of the 45 min/ 1 h or whatever commercially arranged period of time. This can happen for ST arrangements straight from the KTV if I can click well enough (though can't really say they were 'ST' after having to pay the H81 overtime charges).

Getting to the bedroom scene, the main method I use has been to find out which route is best to getting the gal to her state of "ladies first" - orgasm fast and frequently. I had a Singapore FB for a number of years, and she was multi-orgasmic when finger fucked. Another Singapore gal from Club I at Havelock that I see every now and then is similar. Those are simple and did not call for much effort. I would get them high, take a short break and go on again, whilst holding lil brother back from attacking and keeping the fella achingly patient. My 1st PRC RS was best stimulated orally. After cunnilingus (she took about 20 min average), any amount of ramming right after she came was sure to send her squirting and orgasmic a few times over. My 2d PRC RS gets to her state of orgasm fast by having her legs together and mine astride (i.e. unlike the usual guys' legs inside and the gal sticking hers skywards posture) and gripping her waist with my thighs. After her first shattering orgasm and a mandatory rest (her clit etc being too stimulated to be usable pleasurably), she gets high rather quickly and repeatedly after that. The great thing about the position above is that (for me) it makes for good control over shooting my load - a very important thing for keeping the gal multi-orgasamic.

I must add one biological caveat though: it could be that in my 40s now, my dick is less prone to being trigger happy. In my previous decade, the solution I used to controlling trigger happiness was to fire Load 1 early in the session and for some unclear reason, Load 2 would take much longer to shoot, generating the necessary stamina to keep pumping for a long time. Of course, that means that the gal should not have inhibitions about numbers of shots! As indicated, at my current age, the control seems to have come naturally now (noticed that in the course of my 'career' with the 1st PRC bao gal above).

One way to tell the gal is really blown and willing to get stimulated over again based on my experience has been (even with some ST or WLs): reddened patches around the neck (very noticeable with fair skinned PRC gals), she shuts up about any stubble being 'ticklish', her neck, shoulders and armpits stop becoming areas where she feels ticklish but rather she starts giving erotic responses where stimulated at these places, there are no adverse comments about sweat (heck some of them are wet all over from neck to cunt by then), she starts gripping the ol dicky real hard, the gal seems to be willing to have all other areas like he axxhole explored with minimal protest.

After she is in the state above, then it's just a question when to ram fast enough to shoot my load. In case it has not been noticed, a prime benefit of getting the gal into the multi-O state is that I dun have to ride too dangerously hard on the verge of ejaculation, so the whole transaction can last literally hours. After snaring the PRC bao-ees, I continued the RS in China, where overnight stays with me was standard. That's where the time factor allowed me to ram them from morning, stop for work, lunch break, afternoon and then shoot my load at night.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Bravo Bravo Bravo Dragonkeep!

fun_n_pleasure

I am no master to be honest and sometimes I cannot get hard even with the most nubile naked chick next to me. Reason being is I dont feel connected to them and they are too commercialized for my dick to wake up from slumber. In fact the younger the chicks I am more prone to fire blanks. For the matured FLs, they will know how to seduce dick wide awake That is why I said earlier I am tried of the ST scene. I crave for some faked saccharin sweet GFEs. To get a girl to orgasm she has to be very comfortable with you and view the act as LOVEMAKING. Its all in their mind that needs to be able to get real horny, wet and orgas. A whore is programmed not to orgasm except in rare encounters. Also lots of foreplay has to take place bilaterally and not one sided. The girl needs all the moves she does on you to make it simple for you. Of course I don't advocate doing cunnilingus to all the whores in Geylang! But do so on selected gals and some hygiene inspection etc

All Bros

Today is an interesting sunday for me, I will usually go for a run to the Changi Village from my place of residence and took a bus back. But today is extraordinary as the bus driver is a sweet girl next door lass from Sichuan. I thought I was dreaming when the bus door open and she kind of looked at me for an extra moment as I was all sweaty and boarding her bus. I sat at the middle in a near empty bus and I noticed that she has nicely maintained eye brows and nice almond eyes while she checked out her rear mirror. I am not sure if she was looking at me but it appears so as the bus rear view mirror is useless anyway. So after the old changi hospital I walked to the front of the bus and started chatting to her. She appeared shocked but gradually warmed up. In fact in one the bus stop, she paused to take a drink from her tumbler while I said sorry for chatting and making you thirsty. She gave an embarrassed smile and said she has not spoke for a while since driving this shift and did not knew how her mouth is almost dried up. I was thinking why dont you said you have not fuck for a while and never knew that your pussy needs to keep the juice coming. LOL. We were chatting all the way until I alighted but I did not asked for phone number or anything. Maybe if I see her again next sunday. Anyway I take this as another practice for me to be always confident in all situations.

Last edited by Hooters666; 07-11-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
painter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the gal name?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

What is the bus number?
Old 07-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

wow....i actually stay near Changi Village....usually I only see ah guas and pinoys....never realise got well maintained bus drivers...haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1