The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post

If you are noob at such place. You may want to go with a buddy to slap you when your small dick is on verge of making you bankrupt.
Other than that, have fun!
I like the slap part advice whether you noob or not. Sometimes small head put you in unnecessary trouble. 😂
Old 24-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
inuzuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pub hostess

Don’t waste time bro. Been down that road a few times. Went to the bar to talk to the girls and if you are lucky you get to rub their ass, touch a bit here and there and almost a hundred is gone cos you keep buying drinks for the girl. If you buy one or two chances are you can get a smile from her and some chit chat. Unless you are very handsome you might get them to go hotel which was what happen to a fit and muscular colleague. But he has spent like a couple of hundreds on drinks and outing expenses before scoring a bonk. In my opinion totally not worth it. I rather spend the money on some favourite fl of mine. At least Iam guaranteed a bonk. Anyway, good luck to you!
Old 24-04-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
22cents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met 1 pinay working in the pub too. Ask me go down and support her. Advise Bros go down during weekdays and after 12am cos not much customers and she will sit with u until the pub closed at 3am. Order 2 set, 5 tequila shot cost $55 per set for her. Slowly Drink Until the pub closed. Send her friends back home and proceed to hotel after that. The rest is history...
Old 24-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Need some advice from you guys, I recently matched with this Filipino girl on tinder, she says she works at a bar as a hostess and asked me to pay her a visit there. What usually happens if I went down and met her there? Would I need to pay a crazy amount of money on drinks for her? Would I have a chance to take her home? Thanks
Bro Chopsumbong, there are many possibilities and our fellow bros have covered the options.
Best advise is - if you are doing for the first time, go but:

a) Bring a friend along - your little head always does stupid things when drunk and the girl is a sexy and pretty( looks sexier and prettier after the alcohol) one. He can keep you in check.
b) Go to experience it. Dont go with the expectation that she is going home with you. It almost never happens on the first visits.
c) Where is the pub she is is working in? The location will give you a hint on what to expect.

Cheers
Old 28-04-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Need some advice from you guys, I recently matched with this Filipino girl on tinder, she says she works at a bar as a hostess and asked me to pay her a visit there. What usually happens if I went down and met her there? Would I need to pay a crazy amount of money on drinks for her? Would I have a chance to take her home? Thanks
Good question. And you have asked at the right place. So lets get the ball rolling.

Yes you will be expected to pay money for her drinks. So start slow. Buy here the starter LD. Will vary from 30 to 60 depending on the pub. Treat it like an ordinary date. Talk to her but dont reveal too much about yourself. Drop some hints that you usually do more than drinking with a tinder date. Observe if she is taking time with her drink or finishing it off in a hurry.

If she finishes it off quickly then her objective is just to get you to spend. No harm if you want to stay on for another drink, but i suggest that this would be the time to leave.

Some bars allow barfine, so you can pay her barfine and take her to a hotel, but its generally expensive. If you ask me its not worth it unless she looks like a model.

If she is into you she may give you her number to call during the day. See if she is willing to meet up during day before her shift starts. This could open up possibilities that lead to a bonk. But make sure the meetup is not just for you to buy her lunch and top up her phone card.

So go down, have 1 drink. See how it goes and let us know if you made the right choices.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Breadbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cents View Post
Met 1 pinay working in the pub too. Ask me go down and support her. Advise Bros go down during weekdays and after 12am cos not much customers and she will sit with u until the pub closed at 3am. Order 2 set, 5 tequila shot cost $55 per set for her. Slowly Drink Until the pub closed. Send her friends back home and proceed to hotel after that. The rest is history...
$55 for a bonk? Worth it
Old 20-05-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

bro. why waste money?? go bkk or pattaya and for a LD of $6, u can finger fuck her if u have the right chemistry and then bring her back if gam
Old 20-05-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Why Filipino comes to SG? TO make money... strictly work and business. You think she wants to get hitched?
Old 20-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Why Filipino comes to SG? TO make money... strictly work and business. You think she wants to get hitched?
Bro, you will be surprised. Many are looking for a new life and someone willing to take care of them and their family.. I have several friends who have married or have a mistress from Philippines.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Please post your FR after visiting...

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-05-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
leong77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im in my mid 40s.

NO longer am I interested to waste time to drink, pay & fuck. Prefer to just pay & fuck. Chop chop.
Old 25-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong77 View Post
im in my mid 40s.

NO longer am I interested to waste time to drink, pay & fuck. Prefer to just pay & fuck. Chop chop.
Everyone has their own way of game being played...
There is no right or no wrong in this...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1