The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 23-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you everyone..
Old 23-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Ouich!!! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOuich!!! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do please keep the updates coming .
Old 24-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you. Let me see if I am free to update more these few days. Meanwhile keep the ideas coming in..
Old 25-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Adventure #7: Corridor & Pizza Delivery (continuation)

After recovering on the sofa, we dressed up but I requested my wife not to wear back her panties, since her tank top is long enough to cover. "Lets order pizza for dinner tonight. Too tired to go out. " I asked. "Ok, you order lo." She replied.

Then she went on to pack the house and clear up the rubbish. Ours is the new HDB layout, so the rubbish chute is in the common corridor. She wanted to wear back her panties to go outside to throw the rubbish. "No need la. Like that go out more sexy ma. Anyway who no one at the corridor one la." I told her as I took away her panties. She was reluctant and worried, but I assured her that I will be around and anyway it's just for a short while, throw and come back only. She agreed eventually.

She went out and walked to the rubbish chute, but the lousy plastic bag broke, spilling the contents on the floor. I went back in to pass her another plastic bag while she bent over to pick up the contents from the floor. Just as she was picking up the rubbish, our Indian neighbour came out.

"Bro, thanks for the hospitality just now. How's your stomach." He greeted as he walked over. As he walk past my wife, he froze. Right in front of him, my wife was busy bending over picking up the spilled rubbish and transferring them to the new plastic bag. She briefly greeted him and continued. Unknowing to her, she was exposing her pair of cup D breasts to our Indian neighbour. He just stood there talking to me while stealing occasion glances at the pair of dangling boobs.

After the agonizing minutes of exposing and teasing, we went back to our houses. I grabbed my wife breasts from behind and told her, "what a pair of slutty breasts u got. Exposing them to our neighbour you horny girl. You got see him erected while talking to me?"

"Huh, ah..you.. saw then u ... never ah...tell. me..? Ai..yo.. So embarrassing.." She moaned as she chided me.

"Never mind la. Same thing ma.. They can see but cannot touch ma.. that pair of seductive nipples. You lucky he never see your exposed pussy. Else you will be more wet than this." I replied as I inserted one finger into her pussy. She denied being turned on and keep insisting was cause of previous session. I continued to finger her and tease her, until suddenly..
Old 25-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

"Ding Dong.." the doorbell rang. It's our pizza delivery. Since we were both turned on, I told her to collect the pizza and pay herself. Just take it as she is alone at home and probably just woke up from nap. "Remember to show and tease more ah" I said as I retreated to the room.

She opened the door. "Good evening mdm, your pizza delivery." The delivery guy greeted. Right in front of him was a late 20s big breasted girl in her loose old tank top (with or without panties/shorts) in front of him. "Sorry, took so.. aaah long.. Was taking a nap. You ah.. can put the food... at the coffee table... let.. me ah.. clear.. them up" my wife replied and showed him in. As she bent forward to clear the magazines and newspapers, can see that her tank top was getting shorter and exposing her bare butt. Saw the pizza guy adjusted his cock in his pants.

"Done. Can put here" my wife took over the food and bent forward to place them on the table, exposing her breasts this time round. "How much?" She asked. "$20.75, mdm. By cash or card?" The guy asked. "Cash, let me get my wallet." Wife replied as she walked towards the door to get her wallet.

Not sure wife is enjoying this or what. Instead of paying him $21, she was busy or taking her time to dig out all the coins to pay him exact. As she dig more, her boobs were juggling right in front of the guy, and her nipples were already erected by then. As expected, the more she fumbled for the coins, they dropped onto the ground.

She squatted down to pick them up, while the guy stood there uneasily, looking at her downblouse and exposed trimmed pussy. "Here you go. $20.75. Thank you." My wife handed over the cash to the pizza delivery man, breaking his trance. He thanked her and left very reluctantly as she closed the door.

"Shiok right. Let me check your chee bye. Must be wet." I came out from hiding and fingered her with two fingers. " Ah..... wet.. already.. you .....ah.. and... ah....your ....Stupid ...idea.. ah.. always.. ah.. like ..to ..show... " She moaned as she is also turned on by the teasing.

"Ok... ma. They can.. see .. but.. cannot.. touch.. ma. Anyway.. you sexy.. Then they wanna .see. and u are very wet already...can't take it.." I assured her and bent her over and fuck her standing. "Imagine..if the pizza guy .. cannot take it.. this.. is what is going .. to happen to you." I continue teasing her while fucking her.

"No.. ah... don't.. please.. . Ahh...I ... am..ah... ah... ma...married..ah... let.. me...go.. ah..ah.. please.. I ... ah..am..cum. cumming.. ah.. pls..ah.." She moaned.

Once again, we both came together. After that, we washed up before having dinner. During dinner I asked her if wanna try real thing, but she rejected me and tell me don't be crazy, it's all fantasy. I wonder..
Old 25-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Ts can show us some pics of your exposed wife? With face censored of course!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 26-04-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 7
Chamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes some pictures would be nice.
Old 26-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
henasee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky pizza delivery guy!
Old 27-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Nagas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, please keep going!
Old 27-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, support your thread bro.
Old 28-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Thank you for the support. Will write more soon I hope. Can chat on kik too..
Old 28-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank you for the support. Will write more soon I hope. Can chat on kik too..
Thanks bro, waiting for your sexciting updates
Old 29-04-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to be part of the fantasies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1