The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For Hubby's Honor

This story is madness. Thanks for sharing, TS
Old 10-04-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

can’t wait for next update...
Old 10-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

like your writing bro, it's a really nice read.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

So morally wrong, so exciting, so self sacrificing and soo nice to read. Thanks for the mega update.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
locrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too!
Old 15-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
thedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Audrey trudged wearily into the house, a lazy smile across her face. She had just finished another round of fucking with Jack, this one in her car in a secluded parking lot. She had straddled him in the back seat and worked her hips, grinding him, doing all the work herself but doing it happily, and in the end she had climaxed just as he blew his load into her womb.

Tony was working late, trying to get things at work out of the way before Friday and the weekend, and so Audrey had the place to herself for a fair amount of time. She was disappointed Jack did not have more time himself, but he had promised his girlfriend a date night.

Her cell phone rang mere moments after she dropped heavily onto the couch and flipped on the television. She muted the sound (the show was some primetime teenage soap with affluent and beautiful young people doing dirty, implausible things) and answered her phone.

"Hello?" she asked with a contented sigh, stretching her limbs.

"Wow," the voice on the other end said with a girlish giggle. "It sounds like somebody took my advice."

"Kimberly!" Audrey chirped.

Another giggle. "It sounds like you really took my advice," Kim said smugly. "The passion has returned, it seems. It's so obvious, just hearing your voice."

Audrey grinned. "The sex is much better now, yes," she said truthfully, not bothering to elaborate.

There were few secrets between the two old friends, but that fact that Audrey was fucking the other woman's brother every second she could, not to mention trying to have his baby, was probably one bit of knowledge that would remain exactly that: a secret. There were too many disastrous possibilities should such information come to light.

"Good," Kim said. "I'm glad. How's Jack doing?"

For a moment, Audrey panicked and her heart very nearly leapt from her chest, but then she realized the question was casual; she had promised to watch after him, after all. Kimberly just had not imagined Audrey would be watching over him so intimately.

"Fine," she told her friend, again truthfully. "I've met his girlfriend and she seems nice. She's gorgeous, too, which is nice for him. They're both auditioning a whole lot and she seems to have hit upon some moderate success over the past few days, or so Jack tells me."

"Do you see him a lot?" the other woman asked, a curious touch suddenly to her voice.

"A decent amount," Audrey admitted, again not elaborating. "I'm the only person he knows out here, after all."

Kimberly sighed. "Be careful with him, Audrey," she said soberly. "You know how much he worshipped you when he was younger and I'm sure he still adores you now. Just be sure you're not too friendly. I know how you are and you don't want him to think you've sent the wrong kind of signals."

Audrey grinned as she thought of Jack fucking her. "No, I'm sure I've sent all the right signals, Kim. No need to worry."

"Great!" her friend exclaimed. "So now the only question is, when are we going to see each other again? I've missed you, Audrey."

"I've missed you, too, honey," Audrey replied truthfully.

"Let's think about it and talk again next week, ok? Go take a pregnancy test or something; all the sex it sounds like you're having has to have paid off by now."

"Alright, honey," Audrey told her, and when the two women hung up, she went upstairs to the master bathroom and the second drawer on her side of the counter, and pulled from within in a small white test stick.

And as she took the test, she wondered whether she would be happy to be pregnant . . . or sad that she would have to stop trying.

When Tony returned from work, he found Audrey sitting in the dim light of the dining room, her hands together on the surface. Immediately, he was concerned.

"Is everything alright, sweetheart?" he asked, and was happy to be greeted by the biggest grin he had ever seen on the face of his wife before.

She vaulted from her seat, whipped around the edge of the table and launched herself into his arms, and peppered his neck with a multitude of feather-light kisses.

"I'm pregnant," she breathed joyfully, beaming.

And the world of Tony Lee grew instantly brighter as he clutched her to him, squeezing her back, and dragged his own lips across her cheek until they covered her mouth.

They were going to have a baby!

The secluded park had changed little in the two weeks since Jack last visited it. He sat on the stone bench, watching the wind tickle the grass and the birds flitter between the trees.

When she arrived, Jack watched her move from her car to the bench and revelled in the sight of her and her incredible beauty. She was so gorgeous it hurt, it actually pained him, made worse now for his having seen every inch of her body up close and knowing exactly what splendors lay beneath the jeans and loose-fitting blouse she wore. Her hair was loose and down around her shoulders, and with the setting sun behind her she looked, again, angelic.

She smiled when she reached him, an expression full of immeasurable softness, the kind of look only lovers can share. "Hello, Jack," she said softly as she sat next to him. The park was empty but for the two of them and she took his hands in hers.

"Audrey," he asked, "is everything alright?"

A smile crept across her face. "I'm pregnant," she whispered, squeezing his hand. "It's yours."

And suddenly the burning of his flesh and the ringing in his ears was not due to the beauty of the woman sitting next to him, but rather the beauty of the little thing growing now within her.

"You're pregnant!" he whooped with glee. "That's wonderful!"

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him, embracing him warmly. "Thank you, Jack," she breathed, emotion heavy upon her words. "Thank you so very much."

And then she drew away and looked off in the distance, and he noticed then that there was a note of melancholy lurking beneath her happiness, barely noticeable but there just the same. "Audrey?" he asked, his question clear in his voice.

"I'm pregnant," she said simply, sadly this time, and then he realized what she meant.

"Oh," he said, the word a bullet.

She was pregnant: there was no more innocent reason for them to continue their adulterous rendezvous. While their sessions had grown more and more sexual, more and more overt and had now broken every single one of the rules set forth by Audrey at the outset, more than ever about the passion and the sex and the pleasure and less about the goal, they were both in their hearts honorable people and that goal was what had convinced them they could act as they were.

They were fucking for the sake of her husband's honor, as Audrey had said, and for the sake of her marriage and her family, and her happiness in life.
Old 15-04-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
thedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now, however, the goal was fulfilled and the reason no longer existed. Further intimate relations could be no longer considered innocent and honorable in any way; they would both be cheating on their significant others for all the wrong sorts of reasons.

Which is why both Jack and Audrey would be quite amazed at that moment to know that, minutes later, she would be bent over the bench with Jack fucking her from behind, grunting as she whimpered, both of them hurtling towards climax.

The sins of the honorable, it seemed, were far more difficult to undo than they expected.

It was a quickie; limited clothing was removed, hasty action was taken, etc. When fucking in public, it was best to hurry. When the act was completed and they returned to their seated positions, flushed and satisfied, and very confused as to how they ended up fucking mere moments after agreeing their affair should end.

"We cannot see each other anymore, Jack," Audrey told him softly, hating the words she heard coming from her mouth.

"I know," he said quietly. "I wouldn't be able to contain myself, if I saw you on a regular basis. You're right, it's best we take some time apart."

"Yes," she agreed, and rose to her feet.

He rose with her and they hugged one last time, each understanding that the next time they saw each other, there could be nothing between them. Their intimate relationship was ended.

"Goodbye, Audrey," he told her.

"Goodbye, Jack," she said with tears in her eyes, "and thank you again, thank you so very much, for myself and my husband, and our baby."

And they parted ways beneath the setting sun, her to return to her husband and him back to his girlfriend, and while their thoughts for a long time thereafter were of each other, neither one of them initiated contact.

Which was how it was supposed to be.

Epilogue: Good Intentions, Gone Bad

For ten years, Uncle Wong had worked as the day-shift clerk of the Hotel 51 Thompson, which as far as motels went was one of the better and nicer establishments around, and in his time he could say he had seen a lot of strange folks passing through his doors.

Singles, couples, men, women, children, and all manner of pets and animals, and all of them looking for lodging. He did not have too good a memory and rarely recognized people, even when they told him they had come to stay at the hotel several times, some to rent by the week and others to rent . . . ahem . . . by the hour.

Which is why it was surprising that he remembered the man with the cool gray eyes.

If one were to press him about it, Michael would say he supposed the reason he remembered the man was two-fold: first, he always rented the room for a night but never stayed more than a few hours at most; and, second, because of the woman he was with, who was a stunning woman with dazzling eyes.

Oh, and several months pregnant.

Jack smacked the luscious rump in front of him.

"Ouch!" Audrey squealed, throwing a smoldering glance back over her shoulder. "You know how sensitive my skin is, Jack!"

She was on her hands and knees on the bed with Jack behind her, both of them naked in total, his cock wobbling in the air in front of him, scant inches from her upturned ass, her heavy breasts hanging beneath her, but not nearly as far beneath as her belly.

She was six months pregnant and carrying the added weight very well, a little rounder in some spots but not too bad; she had only gained fifteen pounds so far. Her breasts were fuller, incredibly, her bottom a little fleshier, and her body had twice as much blood in it which made her orgasms fiercer and her skin and nerve endings far more sensitive, but for the most part, the rest remained the same.

Dog-style was one of the few positions left for them to employ. It was important to keep pressure off her belly, and on her hands and knees was the easiest and most effective way. Of course, it also helped them combat another baby-related issue.

"Is it ready?" Jack asked.

"Feel for yourself, stud," Audrey said with a giggle, wiggling her butt at him.

Jack grinned and spread the cheeks of her ass apart, and gazed down at the crinkled little hole set between them. It was shiny, yes, but not overly so; he was not sure if it was ready or not, and so he walked one of his fingers towards it and rubbed around the hole, and pushed it inside. The digit slipped inside to the second knuckle, not easily as the chute was insanely tight, but not with too much trouble. Her ass was ready to go.

Audrey gasped as he fingered her anus.

She had lubed her rear before she left the house, knowing how Jack felt about vaginal intercourse at the moment. She was twelve weeks removed from having his child, a girl, and Jack did not want his penis anywhere near her pussy; he did not want it to get close to the baby.

And no matter how much she explained to him that things would be fine, that the baby would be safe, nothing would sway him from his stance: there would be no vaginal intercourse between Audrey and Jack until after the baby came.

Which left only oral and anal sex, of course.

And so Audrey wiggled her rump before Jack, perched behind her, took hold of her doughy cheeks once more and guided his throbbing erection to the compressed plot of her anus, and rubbed the tip against the hole.

"Fuck me, already!" she bellowed, pushing back at him.

Jack grinned and pushed forward, and Audrey's bellowing turned to whimpering as the engorged mushroom head stretched her asshole wide, fighting its way inside even with the help of the lube, before it finally popped through the protective, restrictive ring of her sphincter.

Audrey's body shuddered as his cock punctured her ass, the head blazing its trail into her tight bowels, and once two inches were lodged within Jack paused, letting her adjust to his girth.

When at last her whimpers subsided and the pain had turned to moderate pleasure, Jack leaned forward and worked his cock deeper, fighting his own sort of battle with control as the vice-like tunnel compressed his shaft and twitched against his skin. It was scorching hot and inhumanly tight, and wickedly dirty, and Jack and Audrey were loving every moment.

She moaned as he burrowed deeper, then gasped as he bottomed out with his pelvis snug against her ass and she realized she had all seven inches of his incredibly thick cock shoved up her ass. It was incredible; there were no words to describe how full she felt.

"Fuck!" she groaned, and settled her knees beneath her to help widen the clamp of her ass.

Jack began to move then, withdrawing and taking some of her with him before thrusting back into her nether hole viciously, driving his hips to meet her, his body impacting against hers with a fleshy sort of whack!

Jack gazed down at the wonderful sight of his thick shaft sliding in and out of a pair of perfectly sculpted ass cheeks, stretching the dark hole of her anus, violating her, sodomizing her. He fought to maintain his control, something he constantly fought with Audrey, and the fact that she was beginning to squeal and talk dirty to him did not help, either.

"Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme fuckmeharderyoufuckingcock!"

And so Jack felt his balls begin to churn as the insane muscles of Audrey's ass clenched and clutched and milked his invasive shaft with rhythmic precision, and his hips accelerated then as fast as they could as he hurtled toward one inevitable conclusion: erupting into her dark recesses.

Audrey took his abuse like the champion she was, wanting him to extract maximum pleasure despite her own mild degree of pain; this man had given her a baby, and so she would be indebted to him forever and would do, always, whatever he asked.

And then Jack felt his balls reach their boiling point, and he growled as the eruption began. His seed, proven so potent when emptied into her pussy, flooded his shaft and spurted from its end, blowing his load completely into her ass, splashing into her bowels and trickling down her rear passage as far as it could go.

Audrey hissed and squealed, feeling the dripping sensation deep inside her, feeling so full and very much suddenly in need of a bathroom, but Jack did not relent, pumping his cock into her as he dumped the remainder of his load inside her.

And they collapsed upon the bed, weary from fucking, but satisfied greatly, and emboldened by several months of frenzied fucking in multiple ways in multiple places, none more so than in the motel at which they were currently guests.

And while they never spoke about it and would likely never speak about it, both Jack and Audrey knew that their affair was no longer a short-term deal. Neither saw any end in sight; they would be lovers for the foreseeable future.

And would love every minute of it.

THE END
Old 15-04-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hoping to read more
Old 15-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Delegate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, please continue TS.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

Oh no. Its the end already? Hoping to see more. Audrey just got pregnant and there's so many ways the story can go. Really nice story TS.
Old 23-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
harahara88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharahara88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gosh looks like I came too late . But thanks anyways for a wonderful story .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1