The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
lolzzz nescafe1981 confirm my senior in both exp & age
i onli been to balai twice with my same buddy
tis trip is onli my 3rd
3 times. Also consider Senior leow. Can uncle Aaron tag along?

Thank you
Old 22-04-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
3 times. Also consider Senior leow. Can uncle Aaron tag along?
sure
y not
lets go balai 2gether & hv fun
lolzzz
Old 23-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gianfranco is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
lolzzz
I'm going in 29 apr wif a friend
bro can I join?
Old 24-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianfranco View Post
bro can I join?
we are taking the first ferry to balai
29Apr 0755hr
Old 24-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Hi Bro of SBF .... just to share with you a recent trip

Day 1 – 06 April 2018
Just got back from my recent trip with some brothers…. there were 2 groups including myself:
First group 3 of us…. Second group 7 of us… all of them 2 days 1 night … myself 3 days 2 nights
Booked our ferry tickets & rooms in advanced, arrived HF 06.30am have my breakfast at Mcdonald meet 2 buddies at 07.00am, then proceed to dep gate 07.15am.
Scan boarding pass, cleared custom, boarded the ferry chit chat, talk cock…. Ferry reached Balai 2 hours but no parking bay, we waited for 10 mins then disembarked. Meet our driver, confirmed our Return tickets, (Rps10K) per person, we proceed to buy Rps, then straight to Villa
The exchanged rate $1 = Rps10450
Reached villa… wow………… reached Girls Island liao, SYT in some villas (V56, V55, V58a) went into V55 shaked the mummy hands say Hi hi about 20 girls all came forward to greet us but no smiling face like we owed them many Rpssssssssssssssssss. We walked out get some drinks & cigarette. Later moved on to few more villas no luck……. there are lots of girls but all don’t show any interest, then we came to Villa1 …. saw one blum girl waving at me & starts holding on to me as me & my 2 buddies entered.
Mummy starts to make some recommendation, 3 of us got our girls from there, paid up all 800k each, off we go for our brunch at Bakery they served mee goreng, mee rebus, baked bread….etc, then foot reflexology…. Buy beers… CD… some nuts & tibits. Went back to room at 13.00pm, chit chat, have drinks while waiting for the girls to arrive by 14.00pm.
War started….. one of the girl very playful, one abit quiet, mine was GFE….. we give them some Rps sent them to buy food & drinks for themselves. They came back with KFC & goreng pisang. We chat chat drink, eat…. That playful girl starts to cho cho me, try to pull my shorts down to see my didi. The abang whom is my buddy starts to hold her down & I was all over her grab her breast & butt, she shouts & scream…. We nearly strip one another…. Hahahahahaahaaha….. fun… fun… very fun….
After the warm up…. all proceed back to room starts our first round, my girl starts to strip off liao, we shower & stroke one another…. After dry up she took the first moved stroke my didi … kiss me all over sucked my nipples… wow…. great service this girl… I too stroke her pussy & she was flowing, she caps me & I ride on her & finished at missionary….. Body was so so abit tummy, Breast slightly shagy, but pussy was tight & nice….. hair well kept shaved short, we clean up chat abit then changed for dinner.
Driver came to pick us & we headed for dinner at Fresh Beer next to Wiko hotel, we had fried beehoon, fried rice, fishball, sotong ball, Salmon, beers etc ….. they enjoyed the dart machine while I chat with my girl & driver……. wow…. SYT works at the Wiko KTV they gathered to have their dinner just outside Wiko in front of us I enjoyed the view very much…… so many SYT…… check it out on your next trip brothers.
We departed for hotel at about 9pm….. 2 buddies paid their room because they are going back Spore early tmr morning, we chit chat awhile at the lobby sharing each other FR….. went up to room saw all our 3 girls chit chatting at the corridor……. we retired back to room & I shower, dried up lie in bed, my girl started stroke me again, she was there waiting for my second round with nothing underneath. We kissed caressed one each other, we had a good round & rested for the night.

Day 2 – 07 April 2018
I was awake by 6am give my buddies a wake up call they are taking the 7.30am ferry. Went to that naughty girl room start to grab her butt & she was making hell of noise. Had breakfast with buddies sent them off after driver arrived. I went back to my room, girl was putting her makeup as she is going back to villa to change, I wanted to continue with her. At 8am driver came we sent her back to villa, then proceed to ferry terminal to receive 6 uncles today joining me today. The ferry delayed it took them 2 hours from Spore then 1 hour waiting for a berth to park. The ferry was full, a big group going for Ching Ming prayer uncles was the last group to clear the custom by then its 11am local time. Driver was ready to book the return tickets for uncles & very quickly we changed Rps then proceed to Villa. There were more than enough supplies in villa, no worry uncles still managed to get their choice.
By then all uncles showed their smiling face, they have already got their idea girl, we proceed to Bak Kut Teh. It was a good Brunch for all of us at almost noon (Indo time). Some uncles went for hair cut & some opt for foot massage. An hour later driver sent us to buy beers, tibits, etc…. at botak shop …. proceed back to hotel, collect uncles key, set up a fund for our meals (500k rps) each person. All retired back to room for first round. I chat with my girl & she initial for the round, she showed me the exact location to stroke, & she was in shock when I hit the G-spot. After which we went for a tea break, met all the uncles & their girls looking for food after their rounds, we had KFC, noodles, etc…. all uncles went back room take a nap. Soon it was time for dinner, driver came pick us at 7pm, we went to Silver River. We had 6 dishes, (6 dishes x 2 sets for 15 of us)fried rice, curry fish head, fried egg, vegetable, sotong, prawn, beers, drinks, cigarettes.
We headed back to hotel at 9.30pm, uncles continued their beer & chat with the girls at lobby. All girls stayed with us as they are scared to stay alone in room during the nights. My girl keeps asking to go room & we had our great last round before we fall asleep.

Day 3 – 08 April 2018
Woke up, she shower & I tipped her we chat for few minutes then she moves off, I took my shower meet buddies for breakfast, Check out at 10.00am, the return ferry is 11.00am , back to Sillypore …………
Damage :
Girl : 1600K – 2 nights
Room : 120,000 at Aston – 2 nights
Food + Beer : 500,000 – common fund (lunch + Dinner)
Total spending for me 3 days 2 nights = S$700
For those newbies : ………. Hope this helps
Try this ….. let the girl selects you, just stared if she response that’s the girl, better still if she is the one who hold on to you once you are outside or in their villa. Happy Hunting …. Cheonging …… & enjoy the fullest life is short.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post
Later moved on to few more villas no luck……. there are lots of girls but all don’t show any interest, then we came to Villa1 …. saw one blum girl waving at me & starts holding on to me as me & my 2 buddies entered.

Try this ….. let the girl selects you, just stared if she response that’s the girl, better still if she is the one who hold on to you once you are outside or in their villa. Happy Hunting …. Cheonging …… & enjoy the fullest life is short.
WoW ... Nice FR ... Glad You Enjoy The Trip

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Day 3 – 08 April 2018
Woke up, she shower & I tipped her we chat for few minutes then she moves off, I took my shower meet buddies for breakfast, Check out at 10.00am, the return ferry is 11.00am , back to Sillypore …………
Damage :
Up U. Nice FR.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Tg Balai

Hi,
There maybe a 0 missing on hotel and food item, it should be 1,200,000 + 1,600,000 + 5,000,000 = 7,800,000
Around 700 sgd laaa..
Old 25-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Day 1 – 06 April 2018

Damage :
Bro, you always bo 1k bo suat.

May be you not very like the girl.
Old 25-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Day 1 – 06 April 2018
The exchanged rate $1 = Rps10450
Villa1 …. Mummy starts to make some recommendation, 3 of us got our girls from there, paid up all 800k each,

Damage :
Happy Hunting …. Cheonging …… & enjoy the fullest life is short.
woah
800k for both your girls
nice deals sia
Old 25-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
woah
800k for both your girls
nice deals sia
From what I know is that most of the ladies in Villa 1 - 3 have got 700 - 1 millon

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
From what I know is that most of the ladies in Villa 1 - 3 have got 700 - 1 millon
Once manged to get a 22yo girl from V1 @ 900k. Not great look but very bubbly and cheerful girl. Service was great, shower together and she even brought out a scrub to scrub me. Full FR was given here before. Oh yeah... 5 bangs and I overslept and missed out in the morning
Old 25-04-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Once manged to get a 22yo girl from V1 @ 900k. Not great look but very bubbly and cheerful girl. Service was great, shower together and she even brought out a scrub to scrub me. Full FR was given here before. Oh yeah... 5 bangs and I overslept and missed out in the morning
lolzz
iirc 1st time my damages is 900k -1m
2nd is 700k
the gal i paid 700k was heavily recommend by the okt
young but abit skinny to my standard
in the end its bcoz she new to the industry & cant really cope
so not much service

but bro Gem08 u seem like a "s"uperman
noticed tat most of ur fr its at least 5round of bed wrestling for u
Old 25-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lolzz
but bro Gem08 u seem like a "s"uperman
noticed tat most of ur fr its at least 5round of bed wrestling for u
LOL a bro here mentioned my dick wont start to soften until the 5th bang
Indeed for a good trip must be at least a 5. Even a 4 can only make up a bad trip. There was this girl on my virgin balai trip (800k), recently realized she moved to V58A, managed only 3 bangs. She napped in the afternoon, slept early at night and woke up late in the morning. But I was glad I didnt give up on Balai then LOL
Old 25-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gianfranco is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, u mind me tagging along? If not then I find u at HF 0755h on sunday? I need to buy ticket now or on tat day?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1