The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Got that experience sometime back, maybe same joint. Two pieces of circular shape plastic wrap. I thought the wraps going to hold tightly but no.. it slips into ML pussy while I unloaded.
Yuck imagine the wrap is been recycled many time lol that sick
Old 21-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Another "not so" funny but notable one was... I actually ejaculated onto one ML's hair!!!!

Dunno why or how it happened but it did LOL. I think she didn't realize until i told her (after I'm dressed to get out).
Old 28-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Another "not so" funny but notable one was... I actually ejaculated onto one ML's hair!!!!

Dunno why or how it happened but it did LOL. I think she didn't realize until i told her (after I'm dressed to get out).
imagine you never tell her ...
she continue next customer it drop on the guy ...
Old 28-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
I had cling wrap on my bro twice too hahahahah
When i saw ml bring out cling wrap i straighy away said no nid basic package will do .... shocking
Old 22-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I went to walk around after some drinks and it was already 1am or so. Was looking for a release but since the new rules stated that these joints cannot open 24hours I was not having high hopes. Walk past a few joints and the lights were all off so I carried on walking, when suddenly one sexy SYT from behind me asked me to follow her into one of the SPA that was closed. Curious and horny I agreed to follow her, and was greeted by 4 or 5 sexy MLs inside and was told to slowly choose one of them. I was excited as I didn’t expect to find something that night and was prepared to go home without any release. Then something happened, I realised I didn’t have enough cash with me, the shop does not accept Credit Cards and only take Nets. My Nets card was for another account that only has $80 in it. No worries I thought, just transfer via internet banking from my another account to this one and problem solved. WTF no signal from my phone to access the internet banking, asked the gals for Wifi and password and when I login, system maintenance! So there I was, looking at all the sexy babes in front of me, frustrated cos I cannot solve the money issue then and after almost 30mins later, one of the ML said to me “ 宝贝,下次再来吧,记得带现金哦!” I gave up reluctantly, took a cab and went home. What a night! Bros please standby cash no matter what! You will never know when you really need it!
Old 22-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Recently I went to walk around after some drinks and it was already 1am or so. Was looking for a release but since the new rules stated that these joints cannot open 24hours I was not having high hopes. Walk past a few joints and the lights were all off so I carried on walking, when suddenly one sexy SYT from behind me asked me to follow her into one of the SPA that was closed. Curious and horny I agreed to follow her, and was greeted by 4 or 5 sexy MLs inside and was told to slowly choose one of them. I was excited as I didn’t expect to find something that night and was prepared to go home without any release. Then something happened, I realised I didn’t have enough cash with me, the shop does not accept Credit Cards and only take Nets. My Nets card was for another account that only has $80 in it. No worries I thought, just transfer via internet banking from my another account to this one and problem solved. WTF no signal from my phone to access the internet banking, asked the gals for Wifi and password and when I login, system maintenance! So there I was, looking at all the sexy babes in front of me, frustrated cos I cannot solve the money issue then and after almost 30mins later, one of the ML said to me “ 宝贝,下次再来吧,记得带现金哦!” I gave up reluctantly, took a cab and went home. What a night! Bros please standby cash no matter what! You will never know when you really need it!
Hahaa... can share where is the place?
Old 22-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Bro can share location??
Old 22-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 10
Bazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, pls share location
Old 23-04-2018, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Weifat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Can share the place
Old 23-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha this is a funny one... thanks bro!
Old 23-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got a champion friend who got teasing massage in a hotel spa and then proceeded to negotiate the rates in a hushed voice. Massage girl was tall went to his head area and ask him to turn facing up. She then massage his chest and proceeded to give him a HJ while pressing her boobs into his face. He blew his load into her welcoming hands and at the exact moment the cucumber from his wife's eye decided to fall off and she saw everything in its fullest glory. No more couple massage from then on.
Old 23-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Years ago, used to frequent a Health Centre at too floor of Parkway parade. Note that this place had long gone.
I ask for my regular ML who provided great massage and optional HJ. That is sometimes I can just go for pure massage and she was ok with it.
Unfortunately my regular was somehow AWOL that day, so I told the counter staff to assign me one that do pure massage for me.
Then this Eurasian ML come in dressed in office suit, not the style of dressing in those health centre day.
However her massage was together to arouse and I was teased to very hard erection. Without asking any permission she started to BBBJ me.
It was great and my small head already took over my big head. Then she lied down and ask me to fuck through her mouth. So I kneel above her head and insert my cock unto her mouth and start pumping. within minutes I cum all into her mouth and she swallowed all. I paid her $80 which was higher than the then market rate.
After a week, I RTM her and was told that she was fired.
The reason ? She was a transvestite and got found out by some customer and complained.
I was like WTF I was blown by a man or rather a Ah Qua !
Don't ask me why she managed to join the health centre earlier.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

hahahah this is classic manz

he really got balls to go for special with his wife beside him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Got a champion friend who got teasing massage in a hotel spa and then proceeded to negotiate the rates in a hushed voice. Massage girl was tall went to his head area and ask him to turn facing up. She then massage his chest and proceeded to give him a HJ while pressing her boobs into his face. He blew his load into her welcoming hands and at the exact moment the cucumber from his wife's eye decided to fall off and she saw everything in its fullest glory. No more couple massage from then on.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Many years ago, I went to a mp at katong, near the famous laksa store. Just when I went into the massage room, I got a stomachache and ask for the toilet. Back then I had quite bad case of constipation so I was inside the toilet for a good 20 minutes . When I came out of the toilet..the ml ask me if I m here to use the toilet or massage..I was so paiseh plus time is running short as I need to rush off. So in the end I was just using the toilet and did not do any massage.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Bro, which hotel spa is that? Can share or pm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1