The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BrandonAreila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share helen’s contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
helen local milf, now had quit, only do freelance and home massage at sengkang
Old 10-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice share bro
Minus 795 points?!!!! Record sia
Old 11-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: Far east plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Just to share one shop, which is 5th level CORNER shop near the INTERNAL lift (not the bubble lift). If this is not clear enough a hint, i don't know what to do.

Anyway i just feel i owe it to this lady (and to bros here) to write an FR. I have had a few sessions with her so far. This lady is pretty and usually with short hair. I say usually cos there was one day she added hair extensions.

Anyway this is the summary:
Massage: 8/10 definitely good, not piano and not 5 mins.
Body: 9/10 - I love her body, boobs are enhanced but not in a bad was. Waist is small, butt is cute and perky.
GFE: 9/10 super high
FJ: 8/10 good & participative with dirty talk
Damage: not cheap but not ridiculous either, all in $200.

Some will say i robert or chop carrot or whatever. All I can say is, i have been in this scene for long time. For me i rather have 1 good memorable $200 sessions than a few sub-$100 sessions. I only come out to play once or twice a month so i want to make it really good. And for me she is on top 3 of my list. Of course there are others too which are cheaper and maybe even as good. But i still feel she at least deserves a share here.

Cheers.
Bro, what time do they normally start? Was there at 2+ but I think the shop u mentioned was closed. It's a one man shop right. She's fair and slim quite big boobs?

Last edited by miver; 11-04-2018 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 12-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Bro, what time do they normally start? Was there at 2+ but I think the shop u mentioned was closed. It's a one man shop right. She's fair and slim quite big boobs?
Yes sounds like her but not the gigantic kind of the big (honestly i don't like if too big). In the past there were others before that came and went.

Timing wise i don't know what time they start. I only go there occassionally and usually is after 4pm. Saw her there around 5pm last Mon.
Old 13-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

at least 3 MPs there at 5th floor. Have not been following the thread but will try one that i saw... she looks good... behind the makan section
Old 13-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes sounds like her but not the gigantic kind of the big (honestly i don't like if too big). In the past there were others before that came and went.

Timing wise i don't know what time they start. I only go there occassionally and usually is after 4pm. Saw her there around 5pm last Mon.

Ok bro, shall give it a go! Thanks!
Old 14-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Bro this shop is gone. Ice is tall with tatoo. She is pretty with deep price, but worthy. Tried her many times before.
Old 22-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there in the afternoon. 5th floor gone. For rent now.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcone View Post
Was there in the afternoon. 5th floor gone. For rent now.
You mean all? I guess got complaint bah
Old 23-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
You mean all? I guess got complaint bah
I didnt recce the whole floor but the one I saw was beside the toilet
Old 24-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hmm actually if not wrong there are couple of shop
Maybe have to go see see look look
Old 28-04-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

This playground is gone. Good time unlikely to return.
The left over cannot make!
Don't waste our hard earned money.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
hotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-String View Post
This playground is gone. Good time unlikely to return.
The left over cannot make!
Don't waste our hard earned money.
agree with you. have been missing T*C there. always find Baby from there.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are 2 toilets. You mean the one beside the "centre" toilet right? Ya used to have one chio MILF there. Her massage good also. Good service although a bit on the old side.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There are 2 toilets. You mean the one beside the "centre" toilet right? Ya used to have one chio MILF there. Her massage good also. Good service although a bit on the old side.
she had terrible svc IMO, took a bj package with her, CBJ only and less than 1min complained mouth tired and said that i took too long, the rest of the time only willing to HJ me. total crap place even though she is a hot MILF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1