The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
My auntie and I

I have been reading all the stories here about sex with MILFs, sex with aunties, sisters-in-law, with mothers, with cousins etc. They are sexciting to read, some may have elements of truth in it, but I guess most would be embellished and largely imagined.

This story of mine is 100% true. I have thought long and hard about whether to share this secret of mine. Anyway, we only live once. Here it is:

The subject is the wife of my uncle who is my mother's elder brother. The story starts when I was in secondary two, way back in the 70s. I was 15 then and my aunt was 33 years old. My uncle was 41.

My aunt was about 5 feet 4. She has well-rounded boobs and a baby -mooth pinkish white complexion. What attracted me to her was her curvy slim white legs with long slim well-manicured toes. I particularly liked her white smooth feet. She was modern for her age, liked to dress in tight singlet (the forerunner of today's sphagetti strap) and white shorts. She used to come over to my house to chat with my mother about twice a week. She would stay for about 2-3 hours. I usually would be at home doing my homework, and would steal glances at her white feet.
Old 15-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: My auntie and I

me jz curious.............
Wat makes u think others' stories mostly "would be embellished and largely imagined" ?

And hw k u convince us that yr story is 100% true ?
Old 15-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

MILF stories, i like pls continue soon.
Old 15-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
lc3420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ,ps conti your story,it ver gd
Old 15-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
me jz curious.............
Wat makes u think others' stories mostly "would be embellished and largely imagined" ?

And hw k u convince us that yr story is 100% true ?
No offence meant.

I said "I guess...". Probably because of the language used, the story itself, the unlikelihood of the story, and also because the authors sometimes said so.

I don't expect everyone to believe my story is 100% true just because I said so. It is up to the reader. You can treat it as a piece of fiction if you like.

Again, no offence intended. Just wish to share a story that will hopefully give the brothers here some sexcitement.
Old 15-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Allow me to continue:

My mother was working as a seamstress then. She used to sew SAF army uniforms for an old uncle. I think he probably had a contract with the SAF - I don't know. Anyway, since my mother worked at home, my aunt would come by to chitchat. I slept on the upper deck of a double-decker bed shared with my brother who slept on the lower deck. Sometimes I would be able to see some cleavage when I looked down from the top - I used to read my books while lying on my bed. It was a three-room HDB flat.

I believe my aunt might have noticed my interest in her and at that time I guess that was the reason why she dropped by so often. My uncle was a serious old-fashioned man who was more focussed on his work then on his much younger sexy wife. At that time, they were still childless.

Anyway, I learnt how to masturbate when I was in secondary one and I use to masturbate thinking of my aunt's white legs and white feet. It started I guess because I also used to sleep on the floor. One day I was sleeping when my aunt came. She was sitting on a chair just beside where I was sleeping. I woke up and when I opened my eyes, her feet was just beside my face. Her white toes, with bright red toe nails, were just inches from my face. There was a slight pungent, leathery smell emanating from her toes which surprisingly turned me on. I pretended that I was still sleeping and sucked in the smell, getting a solid hard-on in the process. I also opened my eyes slightly to admire her white smooth feet, slim ankle, and smooth clean heels. After that day, I would masturbate often while thinking of smelling her white red-tipped toes and licking them. I guess that is why up to today, I have developed a fetish for slim curvy white legs, white feet, long slim toes with red toe nails.

Last edited by grouchycabi; 15-02-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 15-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold

setting up tent!
Old 15-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! another ''auntie and nephew'' thread.

Like you, bro grouchycabi who have fetish for legs, i developed my fetish for bra because of my auntie fault.

It was due to my aunt influence , I am into anal recently..
Old 15-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Setting up GPMG post with sandbag.
Old 15-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: My auntie and I

Snipers take up position...
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 15-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

A monk in mediation

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 15-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My auntie and I

Cant wait for more..Please continue..Cheers
Old 15-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

Nice experience.
Old 15-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, 70s story, i was only a baby then, bro ts, pls continue.
Old 15-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Well, we read of many a fantasy stories here. Some are childhood fantasies, some are daydreams, but this one seems to be genuinely true just becos TS said that it is 101% true.

Well, let's wait and read on.......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1