The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Lightbulb China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

I am writing this article in a plane so please pardon my lack of research data and whatever else as I am only restricted to what is in my brains.

4 months ago I have decided to leave my homeland to reside permanently in China, Guangdong Shenzhen (中国,广东,深圳). Shenzhen was in the top of my list due to its vast business opportunities, cheap labour, reasonable standard of living, zero language barrier and most definitely also because of the affordable and massive variety of Chinese girls for me to play with. Unfortunately, things have changed drastically.

I always tell my international friends in Shenzhen that our dear President Xi is gay, his command to wipe out sex tourism in Dongguan (东莞) was unbelievable – where are we going to find the economical 300/600/1000 anymore? How about the mouth-watering flower street where at least a thousand pussies await our selection? It is now more affordable to get a prostitute in Singapore compared to Shenzhen.

I spoke to the lady boss of a small KTV, she was racking in 400,000 RMB worth of net profit every month for 6 long years until February 2014 where the crazy crackdown commenced.

Me: “Lady boss, why are you not taking the risk to operate in stealth mode? Just accept regular customers and you’ll be fine.”

Lady Boss: “Why would I even take this risk? If I am caught, my staff will be apprehended by the law and I will be thoroughly investigated, the government will confiscate ALL my assets and then jail me, very little people dare to take this risk now. Look at the once powerful KTV just one floor below me, even they do not dare to operate, why would I?”

According to a news report in CNN, President Xi is taking a huge step to clean up China. Many corrupted officials and citizens with dirty money have fled to America and other parts of the world. Mr. Xi is doing all he can in his power to have these individuals dragged back into China to face the law. At present, America has cooperated with Xi's administration to extradite 30 over of such people back to the Mainland.

With the dip in supply and increase in demand, prices naturally become expensive. KTV girls are getting shorter, fatter and uglier. Freelancers now perform with the lack of customer service, they just want you to pay, shoot and then leave. Just 2 days ago, my friend and I spent 1240 RMB in a KTV that is way out of the city; he took a SYT out for an overnight session and paid 1,700 RMB for it. The next day I tried getting him freelancers, 4 came and all were rejected due to the sucky quality.

To be continued ...

Last edited by Notary; 13-04-2015 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 13-04-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

For bros who like to find ‘girlfriends’ in the China and get unlimited sexual returns, hear what I have got to say. Late last year, China came up with a new law – when a couple gets married, the current held assets do not need to be split 50%-50%. What is yours is yours – it was not like this in the past. In my opinion, this is an excellent law, it prevents money hungry girls to marry and divorce multiple times to become a millionaire. However, this law also creates an enormous hole in the ladies’ sense of security. As such, they are all working very hard now to obtain monetary footing and their requirements for their future husbands become very materialistic. Example: “If you got no house, I don’t want to marry you. You must have a house and engrave my name in the title deed” Or “I want my man to have a good paying job, a car, a house and a nice fat back account”.

In addition, my present kindergarten teacher girlfriend was telling me that China is experiencing a drastic lack of girls now. Even in her school, the ratio of guys to girls is 3:1, her kindergarten has got a lot of male students versus female students. This phenomenon could also be witnessed during my regular ride in the Shenzhen Metro – taking the train nowadays has become a sausage fest – in the past I could have a good chance of ‘accidentally’ rubbing my dick on some sweet young thing’s firm ass, today, it is like the heavens raining gold if I could have an eye candy in the train. The future China males will inevitably face a problem of getting married – girls will increase their expectations and guys will have to decrease their expectations. Never thought that China would become like this today. Girls now have the trump card to play hard to get.

Friends have been telling me that it is all right; if China cannot play anymore then go to Thailand, if sick of Thailand, go to Vietnam. I personally think that we cannot compare apple to durians. China girls have got a different feel compared to the Thais and Vietnamese – don’t get me wrong, I am also a big fan of Thailand and Vietnam girls but what I am saying is that an amazing cuisine is about to turn really expensive and hard to get for all of us in the near future.

Guess I am just complaining out loud, but what do you guys think?

Last edited by Notary; 13-04-2015 at 03:35 AM.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

Wow din know that the new china law is such for marriage...this is definitely good news...have always been worried about woman charter in Singapore for the splitting of asset in the event of a divorce. Maybe time to consider finding a decent lady from china and get the marriage register there. What is mine will still be mine then....

And I have no problem at all finding pretty gals in china....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 13-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Wow din know that the new china law is such for marriage...this is definitely good news...have always been worried about woman charter in Singapore for the splitting of asset in the event of a divorce. Maybe time to consider finding a decent lady from china and get the marriage register there. What is mine will still be mine then....

And I have no problem at all finding pretty gals in china....

Haha bro, then that girl will KC until you write her name in the title deed
Old 13-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
For bros who like to find ‘girlfriends’ in the China and get unlimited sexual returns, hear what I have got to say. Late last year, China came up with a new law – when a couple gets married, the current held assets do not need to be split 50%-50%. What is yours is yours – it was not like this in the past.
This is a terrible law from the ladies perspective.

However, excellent move as the gents will continue fooling around and in the long run, ruin the marriage.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, I think you can write very well...but such a general topic not sure you can gain any following for long...

Have you read this sticky..

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=506129

Where do you think your topic corresponds to any thread under the China thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Notary;12892039]

Thanks for sharing.................

Last edited by Botarbolampar; 13-04-2015 at 01:00 PM.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP / Find threads For Countries & Cities / Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I had consolidated the PRC or China threads...hopefully now is easier to post...
Good Job bro H88
Old 13-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS, I think you can write very well...but such a general topic not sure you can gain any following for long...

Have you read this sticky..

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=506129

Where do you think your topic corresponds to any thread under the China thread...

Greetings Bro Hurricane,

I saw your consolidation of threads into neatly packed portions - thanks for the effort. In my opinion, like you said, this is a general rant. It is about my life in Shenzhen, China. Not intending to garner followers or anything like that, just purely writing for leisure.

This thread was first written in the "Matters of the Heart" section, then an administrator moved it to "FL Dome 2" and finally it was moved again to "International Field Reports".

Nevertheless, I hope the bros enjoyed my short write up.
Cheers!
Old 13-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Re: HELP / Find threads For Countries & Cities / Questions

Thanks for the hard work Bro Hurricane88!
Old 13-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread was first written in the "Matters of the Heart" section, then an administrator moved it to "FL Dome 2" and finally it was moved again to "International Field Reports".
so do you think I should merge this thread to my sticky instead...so that more ppl can benefit from it...

pls suggest otherwise this thread will be buried deep in the dusts...where nobody recall anything...there are so many threads buried in this section...so to prevent more similar topics...I just merge them all in same threads...thus preserving the interesting writeup and lookups...

Old 13-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...This thread was first written in the "Matters of the Heart" section, then an administrator moved it to "FL Dome 2" and finally it was moved again to "International Field Reports". ...
Great write up with great pictures and stats etc. Thanks!

Perhaps time for a new "China Discussion/TCSS" thread to be started with this.
Just suggesting.

And BTW TS, whilst I agree with your general analysis, IMHO the age when money does not solve this problem of gender imbalance in China has not yet come.

Right now in China, money still attracts ample supplies of nubile, willing ladies - whether civvies or WG's.

Now if you've NOT got a lot of money.... welllll.... it IS a bit of a problem in China.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Perhaps time for a new "China Discussion/TCSS" thread to be started with this.
Just suggesting.
SEAJ
eh...look at China threads...so many lor...you sure you need another TCSS thread...all the cities threads mainly 90% are also TCSS now...

also hard to choose a good TS who can control and acceptable to all parties...

Old 13-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
eh...look at China threads...so many lor...you sure you need another TCSS thread...all the cities threads mainly 90% are also TCSS now...

LOL - maybe choose that certain someone who's always bleating and complaining about you and everything else. Give him some responsibility and see how he bears up to it! LOL
Just Kidding.... a terrible idea!!

And yeah, I DO see all the TCSS that goes on in too many of the China threads.
Maybe/hopefully then a dedicated thread just for such TCSS AND for general discussions about life in China in general i.e. sex imbalance, inflation, XJP and his new order, materialism, SIM cards/phones in China, business, life in general, I can keep going on/sooooo many things that's unique to China.

Seems to work OK for Thailand and Vietnam (errr... not really Vietnam...all one liners which don't even make sense most times!).

Like I said, just suggesting.

How about Ebonkie? He'd be great as he IS invested in the well being of the China threads.
Or how about just TS notary, if he understand the responsibilities and willing to assume such? After all, he says he's living in Shenzhen.

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why do you micro-manage?

Aside to TS, good write up bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1