The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-08-2016, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

And my good luck in getting ssyt with good service but without the premium price continue.

This time round, I'm here from Saturday to Sunday. I already had a pre-booking on Saturday, so no report on that. Hotel was full though at Formosa. Luckily, I managed to get a room at Goodway with good price.

Come Sunday, I was at a crossroad of deciding whether to stay on for another day or return. Last night was good, but due to lack of sleep throughout the entire week, I spent more time sleeping that fucking. Only expended 2 rounds.

I tried my luck and go hunting at Hotel Ultama area. Get someone I like and I'll stay. Else, is home sweet home.

First stop, Bunga massage. By the way, it's already 4pm when I'm hunting. About 12 cewek left. Decided on one 20 years old which the Chinese mommy says is good working. But, price at 1 juta only. Alarm bell signal. Bunga is known to the whole world for having high price. This girl with 7/10 looks, and aged 20 only 1 juta? Something is wrong. But I gather if I get 2-3 rounds out of her with reasonable service, I'm fine with it. So, settled with mommy, but, lo and behold, 20yo girl blurted out she's booked by someone else already. Knn.. kena rejected by girl. Never mind. Better this way than throw me attitude later..

Continue later. Gotta prepare to go harbour..
Old 08-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

After Bunga, I proceeded to another joint that was mentioned here as a new joint. I was already at this joint before a week ago and had a bookmark there.

But, alas, she was already booked by the time I'm there. And to make it worse, whole showroom only had 3-4 dinosaurs. They are so CMI that I can't notice there are 3 or 4 creatures. Then... She came down from the mess above and was busy on her phone.

I checked with the 36" boobs Mami and confirmed her booking. Long story short, she's 20, just started work at the joint for 3 days, was from Happy 8 massage though. And, priced at 1.3 juta, bargained down to 1.2 juta.

Very giggly girl, very clingy too. And service not bad for a 20 years old. Bathe me, clean my spoon, etc. And don't drink or smoke. Totally suit me.

Night went well for us. Bonk, eat, sleep, bonk, shower and home sweet home.

An incident occurred at HarbourBay with Horizon that made me decide that perhaps, I might be landing at Batam Centre in future.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

I don't mention joints name in my posts, cos it might be misunderstood as an endorsement. Especially when I reported that I have a good experience with the girls at the joint. The usual meat / poison theory apply here, so no point asking for girl recommendation too.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I don't mention joints name in my posts, cos it might be misunderstood as an endorsement. Especially when I reported that I have a good experience with the girls at the joint. The usual meat / poison theory apply here, so no point asking for girl recommendation too.
Glad you enjoy your trip Mine is already just at the corner Cheers for Cheonging Bro.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
League of Gods

Another movie just arrived to Batam...a movie that has similar special effect as the Monkey King 2016. Personal opinion after watching the trailer, it seriously didn't look very good.

League of Gods

The storyline :

Based on the 16th-century Chinese novel Feng Shen Yan Yi (The Investiture of the Gods), the story tells of how King Zhou of Shang becomes a tyrant due to the wiles of Daji, a vixen spirit who is disguised as one of his concubines...

..and the trailers :

I read some reviews that gives as low as 1.5/5...watch it at your own risk tho,hehehe...and most likely the reason why it isn't very good may be becos there was just too good Gods and too many bad Gods adding up, resulting it in having too little intro to all its lead characters. Who knows,i may just doze off again in the theater,hehehe... (the gods mentioned here actually means deities and each of them actually have their own stories in the Chinese folklore)

Enjoy the movie,but don't forget NOT TO buy their drinks and popcorns/sandwiches....hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After Bunga, I proceeded to another joint that was mentioned here as a new joint.

An incident occurred at HarbourBay with Horizon that made me decide that perhaps, I might be landing at Batam Centre in future.
Can elaborate what happened at HBay n Horizon?
Old 08-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: League of Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Another movie just arrived to Batam...a movie that has similar special effect as the Monkey King 2016. Personal opinion after watching the trailer, it seriously didn't look very good.

[CENTER]League of Gods

I read some reviews that gives as low as 1.5/5...watch it at your own risk tho, hehehe.....
Agreed. After watching the entire movie, I think it is a waste of time and money. Although I watched it at KSL Mall last Wednesday for RM9 per ticket (only every Wednesday), I thought I should have save it for massage instead.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Agreed. After watching the entire movie, I think it is a waste of time and money. Although I watched it at KSL Mall last Wednesday for RM9 per ticket (only every Wednesday), I thought I should have save it for massage instead.
(Just a personal comment. Take it as a personal opinion and nothing more than that)

I don't understand you, Nono and others who always go to cinema in Batam.
For me, no matters if the movie is good or not, it would be always a waste of time, more than waste of money.
For me, the real cinema in Batam is sitting in Nagoya Street Food or JCo and watch the sequence of beautiful brown girls walking in front of my eyes one after the other
I cannot get enough of that.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(Just a personal comment. Take it as a personal opinion and nothing more than that)

For me, no matters if the movie is good or not, it would be always a waste of time, more than waste of money.
For me, the real cinema in Batam is sitting in Nagoya Street Food or JCo and watch the sequence of beautiful brown girls walking in front of my eyes one after the other
Lol....So bro where do i stand, i love watching movies and also watching indo gals walking by
Old 08-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I think that's primarily because u don't head to Batam as often as us, so your time there is far more precious to you. I suppose u go to Batam maybe about 4 times a year?

Many bros here go there at least once a month, and some even once per week, so I suppose you will have to take that into perspective.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Can elaborate what happened at HBay n Horizon?
Not entirely their fault, but then being almost a monopoly is the issue. I was almost late for my ferry this morning. And it happens that I don't have enough rupiah to pay for ferry ticket. They can't accept SGD which is their management rule. Instead of telling me nicely (I'll the customer after all, and my attitude had been nice up till then), the counter guy choose to be sarcastic. Fine, I proceeded to withdraw cash from ATM and instead of telling me I won't make it to the ferry, the counter girl just took my payment and that's it. We would have thought that by allowing us to buy the ticket and collecting the boarding pass, we should have no issue boarding the ferry right. No. Instead, I'm told to wait for the next ferry 1.5 hour later.

As i can't wait that long, I took the refund, took a cab to Batam Centre and boarded a ferry that is 30 mins earlier and at 60k cheaper.

Which made me think...

The main issue here is that Horizon is almost the monopoly at HBB. Even at HBF, they even had the balls to tell me to pay up for the boarding pass, and to return to then if I'm not able to board the ferry.

Well, for those who planned their troops week and don't expect changes, Horizon might be suitable for them.

For me...well, since I tend to make late changes to my travel plan, it becomes I'm open to be held hostage by them.

Then, to think again, I dropped at Batam Centre this trip cos seats for 1045 ferry was full. No worries, just pop over to Batam Fast and grab a ticket to Batam Centre. Taxi to Goodway Hotel cost me 60k. Even if I take from HBB to HBF, it would cost me about 40K. Yes, HBB may be near to Nagoya and is within walking distance. But, pray tell, how many of us regularly walked to our hotels anyway. I don't.

Plus, usually you can save some dollars for ferry tickets to Batam Centre.

End up, I think I might be landing more often in future.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Bro please be informed not only horizon, all ferry operator don't accept SGD or Credit Card in batam. Never be wrong to carry 550k more if you frequent batam. If not best have extra ticket of other operator if you are travelling to batam center or Sekupang.

Yes I agree horizon batam counter stuff not so friendly.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Noted your personal comment. LOL.....This is a meat and poison issue.

Bro Hawkeye007 gave a good perspective. He was right. At one stage I used to go to Batam every week, then 2 weeks once and now 3 weeks or 1 month once. So I spare some time to watch movie and also looking at Indo ladies. To me I prefer mature and office kind of ladies.

So your time table and mine is different. While you spend your time looking at Indo girls, I use this time to watch movie and while after office hours, I use this time to look at Indo ladies. Hehehee...
Old 09-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not entirely their fault, but then being almost a monopoly is the issue.
Yes,i must say,after reading the whole ordeal,i think its not entirely their fault too. But i dont think monopolizing has anything to do with your case either. The only thing i find them monopolizing is their pricing. Imagine they sell their ferry tickets at S$38 (or less),all other ferry operators will suffer. Many who travels via Batam center will switch to embarking at Harbour Bay instead (since they are faster by 5 to 15mins and at similar price).

Quote:
I was almost late for my ferry this morning. And it happens that I don't have enough rupiah to pay for ferry ticket. They can't accept SGD which is their management rule.
Put the exact same rushing scenario at Batam Center,i think situation will be worse off.

(its like you didnt bring enough for a 1.2 million rupiah girl you like,so you go withdraw some more cash but when you come back with the money,the 1.2 million rupiah girl already book by someone else)

Quote:
Instead of telling me nicely (I'll the customer after all, and my attitude had been nice up till then), the counter guy choose to be sarcastic.
Grievance,bro. I boils it down to grievance on the part of the counter guy. Like as always,they thought you didnt understand Bahasa and try to be sarcastic,i guess. Not something we have not met before. THIS,is definitely the fault of the counter guy who isnt quite happy with his job.

Quote:
Fine, I proceeded to withdraw cash from ATM and instead of telling me I won't make it to the ferry, the counter girl just took my payment and that's it. We would have thought that by allowing us to buy the ticket and collecting the boarding pass, we should have no issue boarding the ferry right. No. Instead, I'm told to wait for the next ferry 1.5 hour later.
I took Batamfast before,i think they too have stringent rules not to accept other currencies too. Whatever brand of ferry company it is,they are the sellers,trying to sell you the tickets (and issue you the boarding pass),but whether you can get pass the entry point to the ferry is entirely not up to them to decide.

Your incident reminds me some years back when China used to give Singaporean visa-free stay for up to 30 days and in one of the year they changed it to 14 days but when i traveled to China,i took it for granted that it is still 30 days and i over-stayed till the 16th day. SIA counter at Bai Yun airport (GZ) however still advise me that there is a certain risk factor that the China custom may not let me thru. But they still go ahead to issue me the boarding pass. I was lucky,i got to past thru since that custom guy just chop my passport w/o looking into the details,like date of arrival to China. Its an SIA plane (with some top notch customer service) i am taking and they do give certain advise on the risk factors i have to take but what happen if i am taking other airlines? I may not get the same advise. (i was even told in advance i may be fine $2k RMB per day of overstaying)

What i am trying to say is,if your scenario were to be from another Ferry operator and/or in another ferry terminal,will the situation be any better..or perhaps worse off? Honestly speaking,base on my limited knowledge on ferry traveling and what i have heard from several taxi drivers with customers who face your situation at Batam center,it may likely be worse. Gate closes earlier in Batam center so you have to be there even earlier.

i will never forget Batam Center sends back an average of 50 Singaporean upon arrival to Batam for talking loudly and using HP. Not Sekupang Terminal,not Harbour Bay ferry Terminal,not Nongsa Ferry terminal...its Batam Center (its all in the news).

Quote:
Which made me think...

The main issue here is that Horizon is almost the monopoly at HBB. Even at HBF, they even had the balls to tell me to pay up for the boarding pass, and to return to then if I'm not able to board the ferry.
Its the norm,bro. Batamfast will tell you the same thing under the same scenario.

Quote:
Well, for those who planned their troops week and don't expect changes, Horizon might be suitable for them.

For me...well, since I tend to make late changes to my travel plan, it becomes I'm open to be held hostage by them.
Actually i feel that Horizon ferry in Harbour Bay is more flexible in many aspect as compare to Batam center (eg,Harbour Bay allows less than 15 mins check in time,even 5-10 mins at times too). I am one who make many last min changes on my ferry timing,and going by Harbour Bay enables me to be in better control whenever i made any such changes. The difference is,i dont like to rush things,it almost always wouldnt turn out well. i do tends to plan for bad situation in case i am faced with one, the same reason why i often have a plan B.

Over my last 2 year plus in Batam,there are handful of things i cannot control.

1. i cannot control when the haze is coming where ONLY Batam center will halt all their ferry service (for half a day)

2. i cannot control the Batam local from protesting near Batam center (causing traffic jam)

3. i cannot control the seabed at Nongsa where it is more rockier during low tide (a ferry sank there somewhere last year)

4. i cannot control terrorist from spreading flyers that they plan to bomb certain area (fear inducing)

5. i cannot control terrorist from firing a bazooka to Sillypore in an area where Batam can see Singapore. (sekupang)

6. i cannot control Batam center custom officer from sending me back to Sillypore when they already have a history of sending back an average of 50 people per month (as stated in news)

7. i cannot control when someone tries to smuggle something into/out of Batam Center (since its always crowded there which makes smuggling easier) and got caught

If i dont remember reading wrongly in the old thread,in Sillypore changing of ferry timing (to a certain number of times) need to pay extra few dollars,but in Batam back to Sillypore, changes were free.

Quote:
Then, to think again, I dropped at Batam Centre this trip cos seats for 1045 ferry was full. No worries, just pop over to Batam Fast and grab a ticket to Batam Centre. Taxi to Goodway Hotel cost me 60k. Even if I take from HBB to HBF, it would cost me about 40K. Yes, HBB may be near to Nagoya and is within walking distance. But, pray tell, how many of us regularly walked to our hotels anyway. I don't.
The main reason/s why i prefer to go thru Harbour Bay Ferry terminal is becos I can be in better control in many aspect beside the 7 points above. And i will never have to be held ransom by any taxi driver/ojek when they dont drop their prices,hehehe...becos i know i can walk anywhere i wish to go to from thereon. Not that i like walking from Harbour Bay to hotel in every trip,but what happen if there is a "if"? Like a riot? A taxi driver protest? Haze? Rain? Some political big shot coming to Batam? It has happen before,and it wont stop happening in future.

Quote:

If i make it a habit to travel via Batam center,imagine the many uncertainties which are beyond my control on my Batam trips. Even if i may save a few dollars,i have to leave hotel at an earlier timing,or reach hotel at a later time. The waiting time to chop my passport,the time for the ferry to reach the harbour,the crowd due to many ferries debarking there,the queue...last but not least,i ask myself...if i am a terrorist,to choose a ferry terminal to bomb,which one will i pick? Hehehe....

You know where the main problem lies? Base on my experience,it lies with Rushing and Bad Timing. You were fighting against time hence the unhappiness builds up when things dont go according to a rushed plan. It happens to me before.

In conclusion,fix your 'timing' better next time. Put the exact scenario in another ferry operator landing in another terminal under the same rush-rush situation,you may just end up worse.

Hehehe...just sharing my kiasu opinion.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-08-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which made me think...

Thanks for info.....
Horizon Biz too good......sure yaya papaya.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro please be informed not only horizon, all ferry operator don't accept SGD or Credit Card in batam. Never be wrong to carry 550k more if you frequent batam. If not best have extra ticket of other operator if you are travelling to batam center or Sekupang.

Yes I agree horizon batam counter stuff not so friendly.
Sometimes mistakes can happened....I always got tendency to spend the remaining rph in my wallet on return.....
Dun accept SGD I can understand.....CC?? A bit hard to comprehend.
No wonder Angmo dun like come Batam.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1