The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Many bros are sharing the good and bad experiences they had while cheonging, thought maybe I can start a thread for us to share what are the weirdest or funny experience we encountered?

Let me share for a start. Many years back I went to a spa in the east and was greeted by a local MILF at the reception. Never tried a local before then so I proceeded to pay for an hour and asked her specifically to massage me since she was free. The massage was almost non-existent and I was feeling really bored with the conversation and GQ was asked. As she was having her period, I opted for bbbj and cim. I asked her whether she swallows or not and I can pay a bit extra she flatly rejected the offer. To cut the long story short, immediately after I came into her mouth, there was a loud banging on the door and a guy was shouting for us to open the door. I think she was shocked by the sudden banging, she just swallowed my cum! When she rushed to open the door, we realised it was a drunk customer wanting to open the door but knocked on the wrong door instead! End of the day I got my cim plus swallow albeit unintentional, but the look on her face when she realised she ate my cum was priceless! I pretended not to notice when I pay her the agreed price for the deed and she was also too embarrassed to ask for the extra. Haha, I left a happy man indeed! I never got a chance to RTM though, the place changed management shortly after and this ML was no longer around.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

To the Bros who PMed me, I did not take down the contact of the local MILF, so sorry about that. Anyway it was a few years ago, maybe she is no longer around ?
Old 29-09-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Many bros are sharing the good and bad experiences they had while cheonging, thought maybe I can start a thread for us to share what are the weirdest or funny experience we encountered?

Let me share for a start. Many years back I went to a spa in the east and was greeted by a local MILF at the reception. Never tried a local before then so I proceeded to pay for an hour and asked her specifically to massage me since she was free. The massage was almost non-existent and I was feeling really bored with the conversation and GQ was asked. As she was having her period, I opted for bbbj and cim. I asked her whether she swallows or not and I can pay a bit extra she flatly rejected the offer. To cut the long story short, immediately after I came into her mouth, there was a loud banging on the door and a guy was shouting for us to open the door. I think she was shocked by the sudden banging, she just swallowed my cum! When she rushed to open the door, we realised it was a drunk customer wanting to open the door but knocked on the wrong door instead! End of the day I got my cim plus swallow albeit unintentional, but the look on her face when she realised she ate my cum was priceless! I pretended not to notice when I pay her the agreed price for the deed and she was also too embarrassed to ask for the extra. Haha, I left a happy man indeed! I never got a chance to RTM though, the place changed management shortly after and this ML was no longer around.
Thanks for the good read.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahah...Thanks for sharing bro! Sounds like a scene from some comedy.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 7
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

my most funny or weird one will be when the ml was masssaging me ass and hj me and her finger was around my ass probing in and when suddenly next door open and she got a shiok and shove the whole bloody finger in my ass without any alert~! and thats how i lost my virgin ass to her finger
Old 03-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 7
roja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud ofroja has much to be proud of

ts thanks for sharing, really weird hehe
Old 03-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Thanks for liking and contributing here bros. Initially I thought it was something nice to share and exchange experiences until I got zapped by some unknown bro for some unknown reasons. Well now I know it’s being appreciated after all! Thanks!
Old 03-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

For me it's the old leisure hc at bt timah plaza. I carried the petite sized msian ah lian ml onto the basin area and made her sit there while i screwed her standing.

Missed the fun good old days.

Nowadays seldom fuck in massage joints, mostly hj. Still searching for place that allow bbbj cim.
Old 04-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really a personal experience but a story told by an ML.

Happened many years ago in one of the most discreet HCs in Singapore.

One day the ML went to take the condom in the secret compartment and luckily she somehow sensed that something is amiss.

She checked the condom and realised holes were poked. She checked the rest of the condoms and all had holes poked.

The condoms were prepared by the receptionist and the girls went to confront her. The receptionist admitted poking the condoms for no good reason. She was a bit crazy type and not in a very good relationship with the MLs there.

The MLs complained to the boss and surprisingly, the boss did not sack the receptionist. Just gave her a light lecture... because the receptionist was his relative.

Cannot imagine how scary it would be if the girls unknowningly did it with the condoms full of holes.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

I farted during AR...
Old 04-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!
Old 04-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
19th deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had this experience once. Weird
Old 04-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

China MP usually use that when BJ
Old 04-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!
Might as well blow raw
Old 04-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Might as well blow raw
Bro I’m sure most of us prefer bbbj but that stupid plastic thing is so uncomfortable as it sticks to your little bro, no room to breathe! I would rather she use a CD anytime.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1