The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Tsyukomi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Still many bros bbbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Genital Herpes can be transmitted even though there are no visible symptoms present.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfa...s-detailed.htm

How do people get genital herpes?

Infections are transmitted through contact with HSV in herpes lesions, mucosal surfaces, genital secretions, or oral secretions. HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be shed from normal-appearing oral or genital mucosa or skin. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during genital contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. However, receiving oral sex from a person with an oral HSV-1 infection can result in getting a genital HSV-1 infection. Transmission commonly occurs from contact with an infected partner who does not have visible lesions and who may not know that he or she is infected. In persons with asymptomatic HSV-2 infections, genital HSV shedding occurs on 10.2% of days, compared to 20.1% of days among those with symptomatic infections.
Hmm thanks for the clarification, like that I assume I also have genital herpes liao cause during the years of chionging, I had been bbbj by several fls . But I never had any symptoms or outbreak before. Well, planning to go for std tests at the end of the month. Hopefully if im really tested positive for genital herpes, pray pray I won't have an outbreak for life
Old 18-01-2018, 10:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsyukomi View Post
Hmm thanks for the clarification, like that I assume I also have genital herpes liao cause during the years of chionging, I had been bbbj by several fls . But I never had any symptoms or outbreak before. Well, planning to go for std tests at the end of the month. Hopefully if im really tested positive for genital herpes, pray pray I won't have an outbreak for life
If you want to test for HSV you have to make it clear what you want.

HSV1 and HSV2 are two different strains of the virus that causes Herpes.

HSV1 predominantly infects the areas above the neck while HSV2 infections occur below the waistline.

However HSV1 can infect the genitals as well via oral sex.

If you test for both HSV1 and 2 chances are very high that you'll find that you are positive for HSV1 as more than 80% of the population is infected with this virus. However a positive result for HSV1 does not mean that the infection is in the genital area.

If you are positive for HSV2 chances are you have genital Herpes but if you have never had any outbreaks you belong to the majority group that don't have any symptoms.

Ask your doctor to explain things to you detail before you opt for a test. Misunderstanding the result can lead to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-01-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

knn this is not the place to read this...can be a monk liao
Old 18-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing View Post
knn this is not the place to read this...can be a monk liao
This section is here so that everyone can make an informed choice whether to have sex with whores.

Failure to warn all bros here about risks associated with commercial sex would be very irresponsible on my part.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing View Post
can be a monk liao
As long as you are well informed and practice safe sex you can always enjoy having sex
Old 07-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

i hav had 1x bbbj in my life ..... didnt reali enjoy it cos scared i might get std.... so now i stick w covered bj all the way ... at night slp better ....
Old 11-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u just surf sammyboyboy.cum only surely 999% safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
I still see many bros bbbj here. How these bros can confirm never get std. I also tempted to try bbbj and deep throat but worried on stds. Any regular bros who bbbj can advise?
Old 12-02-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Condoms are a must be BJ..

Simply not worth the risk..
Old 12-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

So assume many have herpes without outbreak or symptoms.....how long can stay like tat?
Will it affect in anyway..still blur like sotong
Old 13-02-2018, 07:59 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the reason why alot of people doesnt know that they have herpes is because majority of these people either doesnt have any symptoms or have very mild symptoms..

there is also no cure for it.... but there are antiviral drugs to help u combat it..

if u have the time...read this sticky on herpes..
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=21670

Quote:
So assume many have herpes without outbreak or symptoms.....how long can stay like tat?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
The Herpes virus stays with you forever... or rather until you die and are cremated.

As long as your immune system remains healthy the stalemate between the virus and the immune system continues and no symptoms will develop.

However when the immune system is compromised for some reason or other eg and HIV infection then all bets are off.

Old 13-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

lesser risks if mouthwash for her prior to BBBJ ?
Old 13-02-2018, 03:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

source please?

i have never seen a report that claimed mouthwash can kill HIV/STD infection..
there were some dogdy report that claim mouthwash could kill some std( gonorrhea in particular)... however nothing concrete to support that claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q8995.html

Oral sex and use of mouthwash
Jun 28, 1996

Does rinsing with mouthwash kill any HIV that might be in your mouth from precum?

Response from Mr. Sowadsky:

Mouthwash will not kill HIV that might be in your mouth from pre-cum or semen. Some mouthwashes don't kill any types of infections, including bacterial infections. Other mouthwashes will kill bacterial infections but not viruses (Listerine is a good example of this). But there are no mouthwashes that will kill HIV. However, if you rinse immediately with any mouthwash, although they won't kill HIV, they can help remove any pre-cum or semen that may be in your mouth, but their effectiveness would be limited. The best advice I could give you is not to let pre-cum or semen get into your mouth in the first place, thereby preventing exposure to HIV from occuring.

If you have further questions, please feel free to call the Centers for Disease Control at 1.800.232.4636 (Nationwide).

Old 06-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pokey2014 is Cool - loads of Potential

BBBJ really super dangerous..... kenna some UTI virus end up small part of the small intestine pain.

have to take antibiotics for a week to clear it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1