The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Enjoy here some exciting HOT Videos firstly......until the next updates next week.....

Download Links

Threesome / Foursome (4 sets)

https://openload.co/f/N8PV3npD2Bw

https://openload.co/f/qqw0TYGFwec

https://openload.co/f/LkL7ASJ0Tm8

https://openload.co/f/XmJ27QNdyF4

C U next week........
Old 04-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Amanda was not bad as compared to Judy-jie. Then she looked up at me, seeking my praise. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. And I felt she blew her warm air on my crown.

“Don’t you want to see me putting him in my mouth. It will feel even better if you watch.”

Ooohhhhhh. Fucking chio cock teaser. My cock twitched in total anticipation as I opened my eyes. My dream was coming true. She gripped my cock tightly and pumped. Oval-shaping her lips, lapping the head for a while and plunging her mouth over my cock. I eagerly forced my cock past her lips, watched the thick shaft sliding over her tongue. Stopping just before touching the back of her throat. 

Amanda knelt still and in silence, only gasping her hot breathes onto my flesh pole. Yes yes yes!!! The fucking chio busty Amanda finally had my cock in her mouth. I had finally jammed my sausage in her zi zi cha cha mouth, stuffing her. Silencing her forever zi zi cha cha mouth. She was like falling into a trance with my meat between her lips. I could feel the pressure / pleasure her lips exerted all round my cock base and her tongue was bathing my shaft wet of her saliva. As she inhaled and sucked hard, I saw the hollows in her cheeks. Liked trying to draw all the smell of my cock meat to fill her nostrils, her lungs. I bet she was comparing my cock in her mind with those of other men she had sucked. Maybe she was remembering all the blow jobs she had given in their bedrooms, in the backseats of their cars. In the theatre. In the park. On the beach. Or to that hunky gangster in the school toilet. I felt my cock jumped in her mouth from that thought.

“Suck me.” I jerked my cock in her mouth to remind her.

She looked up at me while she sucked, her lips began to move back and forth over my hard cock. I watched her engulfing my cock, inch by inch he disappeared between her lips. And inch by inch he re-appeared. I watched as I fucked my cock in her mouth and she was staring back at me. Her mouth oval-shaped around my shaft. Her lips widened and narrowed over the veined contour of my cock as he drove in and out. Her cheeks swelled with my cock toying with her tongue within the cavity and hollowed when I withdrew against her suction. The fucking bitch is an expert in giving head. Her breasts danced and bounced to the rhythm of her sucking. They bobbed and swayed slightly and I bent down to pull on a nipple, pinching it slightly between my fingers. She groaned and shivered from the electric-sensation from her nipple being pinched and pulled on. And she sucked my cock with more vigor. And she shivered from watching my cock fucking her mouth. My hips worked in a steady rhythm, pushing my thick cock to the back of her throat. I knew she liked that. Getting her mouth fucked. Fucked by a thick cock. Pulsating between her tight zi ziz cha cha lips.

I watched my cock pumping. Sliding in and out of her mouth, the cock head almost escaping her lips before I shoved him deep again. I watched my cock stuffing into Amanda‘s chio horny CFM face. The thought of finally jamming her mouth with my cock gave me more pleasure from actually fucking her mouth. And of course, the actual fucking her mouth added life to just the thought – what was I talking about… KNN, I also lost. No more playing psyche game – just shut up. And fuck. I told myself.

Amanda spat my cock out to catch a breath and she spat some saliva on my cock head. Some more. Some more. And more. And more. Then she grinned. She smooched the cock head and slid her lips off my cock. She then thrust her big breasts out, bending my hard meaty pipe and rubbed his head around her breasts. Teasing her nipples. I held at the cock base and whipped on her heavy mambo jumbo, enjoyed the view of them heaving and bouncing under my cock-whip. Amanda gasped and held her breasts tight, crushing them. I swept my cock left and right. Left and right. Smearing the pre-cum. The saliva all over her erected nipples and those firm fleshy melons.

“Hhhhmmnnnnnnn.” Amanda moaned and cramped my cock in her cleavage.

She moved them up and down. Her breasts fucking my cock. My cock fucking her cleavage. I spat onto her breasts. More saliva. Drools wetted her cleavage. Better. Smoother. Easier access for my cock to pump through, driving her wild. I reached lower and pulled on her nipples.

“Yes… Yes… Jimmmmmm. Fuck. I… I… Cccuuuummmmmmiing. Ooohhhhhhhh. Cccuuummmmmm.” and she climaxed with her breasts cramping my cock.

Similar Videos:
Uehara Ai - https://openload.co/f/NVy1l38Dd4M
Old 05-02-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Fucking!!

Her body shuddered and convulsed. My cock felt the collapsing of her breasts walls. Shattering, earthshaking breasts walls tightening. I kept my focus, controlling myself from cumming. And I pulled out from her heavy weight busty boobs. She understood and immediately parted her lips and opened her mouth. She looked up into my eyes and took my cock into her mouth again, sucking at the head just before sliding her lips down the shaft again. I shoved in all the way till my cock head felt the back of her throat. Amanda choked. Yet her hands came wrapped around my ass and pulled me deeper, sucked me more into her mouth, her throat. Swallowing the entire length.

Her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks. I had my hands behind her head and I fucked her face in short, rapid strokes, not wanting to choke her. Amanda bobbed her head a little faster to catch up with my strokes. Yes! I was getting into it. I was fucking Amanda‘s mouth. Yes! I held her by the hair and I increased the intensity of my fuck strokes. Long driving in and long withdrawing. Powerful plunges. And ram and jam and thrust and shove and stuff and… any way you called it. Her mouth was stretched to the max. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster and her face was totally blushed like a tomato. Squashed tomato. She knew I was about to come. At first, she was about to push away from my groin. No way. No fucking way. I wanted her to drink my cum. I had dreamt about this and I was about to make it happen. I held her head still and sank half of my cock into her mouth.

Holding her by the hair, I jacked myself off, in her mouth, and began spurting big blobs of thick, white cum into her throat. My first memorable load, directly down her throat. She was caught off guard and shocked and choked. I pulled my cock out of her lips, her teeth scraped on my skin. I pulled her hair and tilted her face slightly upwards and I placed my cock close to her face. Amanda was so excited that her body trembled in anticipation. Globs of pearly white cum splattered onto her lips and chin, liked a cum-pistol.

The subsequent huge loads splashed across her face. She shuts her eyes, not wanting to be blinded by my thick cum. Gloo and globs dripped from her forehead. She seemed to love it now as she gasped and opened her mouth to receive more spurt on her tongue, and another. And another. She gulped it down and smiled and stuck her tongue out for more. Her tongue pushed the cum from her mouth and it oozed down her chin. Hanging in long strings that dripped down to her breasts. A fucking chio and stimulating sight. I kept cumming and her tongue kept lapping up more and more cum splattering on her. I rubbed my cock round and round on her face, wiping her lips. Smearing warm cum across her chin and up over her cheekbones.

She opened her eyes and stared at me and looked at my still spurting cock. She took him with her hands, fingers wrapped around the thickness as she pumped him for more cum. I spurted more thick and warm cum all over her big breasts. She squeezed my cock and watched the cum leaping from my cock tip until it tapered off to a thick glob oozing and sliding down between her fingers. Liked the melted wax dripping down the candle. She released the cock and smeared some cum on her breasts and wiped it on her face. She looked at me with a big sex-tits-fuck-tion smile. I smiled back at her.

“Suck me clean.” I said.

More videos:

Namiki Haruka
https://openload.co/f/oCXZGuPW9vY
Old 05-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Amanda happily put my cock back into her mouth and sucked reflexively on my cock. More cum oozed from my cock head onto her tongue and she sucked hungrily. Continuously, she sucked until I felt that my cock go soft in her slimy mouth. She pulled him free of her mouth and looked at him. Then she spit cum onto it. Both of us watched the cum-drool slide from her mouth onto my cock head. She pushed it around my cock with her tongue, wrapping my limp cock with my own cum. How cute!!!

My legs weakened from the intense orgasm. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor, totally spent. Amanda fell sitting down as well. We both laughed. And suddenly, she looked so sexy, with her face smeared with my cum and her big breasts streaked with my cum as well.

Lying on the bed, stroking my aroused hardness, I could not imagine that I had just stuffed my cock into Amanda‘s zhi zhi cha cha mouth. Oh fuck. What a memorable sexperience and I shot my fucking load in her mouth. Oh sure fuck I will remember that. We quickly packed up and left. She did not say a word on our way to the bus stop. I of course kept my mouth shut liked a door, I hoped she would not report me to the Head.

The next day, when I saw Amanda in the corridor. She was as bossy and bitchy as before, mixing around with her usual gal-gang end enjoying her fly-like boyfriends pooling around. Liked nothing had happened. Me, though my cock stood half-mast at the sight of her, but I was actually chilled. Afraid about her so called friends coming after me for what happened last night. Well, nothing happened until the late afternoon. I was sipping my drink in the canteen when Amanda suddenly appeared.

“Meet me at the tower. Ten minutes’ time.” and she walked off.

Still bossy and bitchy liked usual. My spine was chilled to my cock, I thought of confessing to the Head Disciplinary and asked for protection. I thought of running home and asked my parents to transfer me to another school. Well, well, I found myself walking towards the tower and climbed out the stairs. And I sat there, on the top. Alone. Awaiting for whatever was going to happen. At the top of the tower, it was just a small platform with a door leading to the outside balcony. There was an always locked storeroom at the side and the place was always quiet. Eerie and deserted. Footsteps up the stairs, Amanda came alone.

“What you did to me last night was terrible. And I could report about you and you will definitely be expelled.”

I was speechless.

“But I had thought about it over. That won’t do me any good except becoming a talk-about topic in the school and the other rich boys will no longer consider me their princess. And you probably think that you are the hero, doing such things to me.”

I just stared at her bluntly.

“So I will keep my mouth sealed and I hope you do the same.”

I nodded to her flaming eyes.

“And we… we could enjoy each other company.”

What an itchy cunt.

“But you must not show your interest in me in front of the others.” I nodded. 
“And… And I do not… F… And I do not fuck.”

We shall see about that. I nodded again. Amanda pulled my hand onto her breast. I was stunned from her directness.

“I supposed you have not touched a woman’s breast. Here, touch me.”

Before the end of the sentence, I squeezed her blossom through the school uniform.

“Not so hard. Softer.” she began to moan when my fingers grabbed the boob in whole.

Softer my shit. Who was she kidding? I tiger-clawed her full boob and rotated my wrist left and right. The middle of my palm pressed hard onto her nipple, feeling its growth to hardness even through the thin membrane of her bra. Obviously, she came prepared.

My under hand grouped below her other breast and weighed it. Tapping lightly from below and causing it to bounce a little.

“Hhhhmmmmnnnnnnn.”  Amanda moaned with each tap of my hand.

Her nipples were erect so obvious that they were visible through two layers of garments. Looking at them poking through, I got bolder and I started to tighten my squeeeeeeeeeze on the 36′ knockers, pressurizing all around the flesh-balls. Amanda moaned and shut her eyes. I knew I was doing all the right moves on her. After a while, she opened her eyes and stared at me lustily.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her school blouse. I sat down on the steps and just watched in anticipation of the chio bitchy bossy Amanda to offer herself to me.

The blouse fell open and she then stood before my eyes in her sexy, lacy, skimpy white bra. Her large firm 36′ breasts were barely concealed by those flimsy garment and her boobs pushed against her bra, seemed to want to break free. Queens: I wanna break freeeeee…

I leaned back and stroked my hard on through my shorts. He had already pitched a tent in my groin. My eyes were fixed to the swinging blossoms as Amanda approached with grace. Fucking cheap bitch. She was the one in heat and she still wanted to play cooooool.

I reached down and unzipped my shorts. My erectness clad in my underwear sprang forth liked jack-in-a-box. Her tongue swept across her lips and I heard an audible gulp. I tugged my shorts and underwear lower and pulled out my cock. Her eyes immediately flared and were glued to my hardness. Inviting her. Luring her to come closer. Come and suck on my cock. 

Amanda came closer. Her hands grabbing her own breasts and she sank to her knees before the almost half naked me. And her hands were on my knees, apart. With my proud cock in the middle twitching in her face. I put a hand on her still bra-clad boob. The lacy bra seemed unable to suppress the expansion of her heaving breasts. Blowing off. Exploding. Bursting. I squeeeeeezed it hard, feeling her nipple become erect. Watching her face twisted around her nose when my squeeze tightened on, knew she was in slight pain. But she held back her scream.

Yet she moaned in pleasure.

Pleasure Video:

Hitchhiker
https://openload.co/f/crg9jNorcIY
Old 05-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
movesideway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Thanks for sharing
Old 06-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Amanda‘s soft and sexy full lips closed around my thickness. My cock grew bigger some more in her mouth, stretching her lips wider. Puffing her cheeks from inside as her tongue moved along the shaft. Then her head began to move back and forth, sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible. Saliva, tons of it, lubricating my shaft as he pushed in and out through her wet cavity.

Her moist, watery mouth covered my cock shaft with hot saliva. And my mushroom-shaped cockhead grew larger and more slippery with each passing second.

By then, we fucked care if anyone would come up the stairs. All we are fucking cared about being the rhythmic sucking and milking of my cock in her soft watery mouth. I began moving my hips back and forth on the steps as her cock-sucking mouth continued to devour. Her eyes were open, staring at my cock spearing in and out between her lips. I could see the more fucking lust burnt on her eyes as she watched. My cock was fully erect and I urged her on.

“Oh yeah Amanda. Suck my cock, you fucking cock-sucker.”

She seemed to be more aroused with dirty talk, her suction increased. And I could feel my cock tip pulsing at the back of her throat. As she continues to suck my cock, more forcefully and I slid my hand across her breasts and cleavage. My fingers traced along her busty breasts contour, rubbing and kneading her hard and erect nipples. Amanda sucked harder, obviously driven by my hands on her boobs. Pressing her lips tightly around my shaft, she continued to stroke the cock base, my balls, sucking on my cock head, lapping her tongue across the mushroom head when he popped out of her mouth. Then she took more of my cock into her soft wet mouth again (deep throat). I groaned, arching my back to stuff more meat into her tight mouth. Her head bobbed up and down in my laps.

When she broke from her sucking to catch her breaths, she licked and kissed the underside from the base of my cock to the head. There were drops of pre-cum oozing out. Her tongue returned to the cockhead and licked around my pee hole. Scooping up my pre-cum into her mouth with her tongue and swallowing it. She sucked my cock into her mouth once again. All the way until her nose was buried in my cock hair. She inhaled a deep one and smelled the macho cock scent from my cock. I looked down, watching my cock pumping in and out of chio Amanda‘s mouth.

Watching her head bobbing up and down as her lips held my shaft tightly. And her tongue flicked madly at his sensitive underside and the cock head. From her facial expression and the message burning in her eyes, I knew she loved sucking cock. Sucking my cock. She enjoyed doing it.

“Suck my balls!” I pushed on the back of her head.

Still jerking on my shaft with her hand, Amanda moved her mouth over to my balls and licked at the scrotum sack. She then sucked one of the balls into her mouth along with my cock hair. Her tongue and lips worked hard to devour my balls. One. Then the other. Until both were wet with her saliva. Done!

She kissed and licked each one gently before returning her mouth to my cock. I never stopped toying her breast and I started to moan and groan with my cock sliding over her soft tongue in and out of her mouth. I arched my back till my ass were off the steps as I pushed Amanda‘s head even lower. Stuffing more and more cock. Deeeeeeeper and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper into her.

I stood up with her mouth still attached to my cock and I put both my hands behind her head and held it still. I jerked my lower torso, moving my cock in and out of her throat. Fucking her face, Fucking her mouth, Fucking her throat.

Whenever my cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue licked and flicked at the underside of my cock. Like a welcoming and sending off with a red carpet. A wet soft red carpet. Amanda tightened her sealed lips around my cock and looked up at me as she sucked my cock. I began fucking her mouth faster and faster. Faster and Faster. Pushing her head inwards and shoving my ass forward. Every fucking single stroke, I pushed more of my cock meat down her throat than the previous shove. Her moist, tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around my glistening cock as her warm wet mouth took more and more of my pole.

We both knew that I was very close to coming. And by the intensity she sucked, I figured that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Fucking chio bu. I held her head steady, and pistoned my entire shaft rapidly in and out of her mouth from the cock tip to the cock foot. I fucked her welcoming mouth, driving my cock deep in her throat.

Amanda‘s hands were now holding my ass cheeks tightly, pushing in rhythm with my every powerful stroke. Her mouth filled completely with my massive power-tool. I shoved and reamed the cock in and out of her mouth. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. She met my strokes. One by one. Stroke by stroke. Pump by pump.

Then I grabbed her head by her shoulder length black hair and roughly moved her head back and forth along my cock. Fucking into her cock hungry mouth. I tilted her head upwards as I piled directly deeeeeeeep into her tight throat.

“Are you ready for my cum, Amanda? Do you want to eat my cum?” I stared into her lustful eyes as I shoved into her accepting mouth.

Her eyes lightened up, begging me to shoot in her mouth. I knew I had to come very soon and I enjoyed looking at Amanda taking my full blast in her mouth. The thought made me even hornier. Amanda‘s lips pressed tightly around my straining cock, sucking ferociously, trying to make me come ASAP. Milking my cum from my cock.
Her lips traced along the bloated shaft, over my veined-engorged contour. My body was straining to hold back the inevitable.

“Now Amanda! Now!!” I screamed.

Fucking care if anyone would hear us. My hands grabbed her head and I pushed her hungrily cock-sucking mouth down hard onto my jerking cock. And exploded in her mouth, filling it with my thick pearly white and gooey cum. My cock unloaded four large loads of cum in her mouth. Amanda continued sucking greedily as every drop was swallowed down her throat.

I withdrew my cock on the fifth load and placed the cock head just above her lips. The shot landed square on her mouth and chin. She tried to lick every gooey bit of my cum from the throbbing spasming head of my cock. She tried to swallow it all but some slipped from her lips, dripping down to her naked big breasts. I aimed my cock lower and shot some load onto her breasts. Amanda grinned and smeared my cum around her boobs, sweeping it into her cleavage.

When the cum finally stopped, I placed my cock near Amanda‘s mouth again and asked her to clean me up with her mouth. No surprise at all she immediately slurped up all cum-remains on my cock and swallowed them. Her lips again tightly encircling my cock. I continued moving her head back and forth, slipping my cock between her lips and in and out of her mouth. She continued nibbling on my cockhead, sucking clean of every last drop of my cum that she could until I was completely drained. I left my cock inside of her wet slippery cum-filled mouth until he slowly softened. I pulled out. 

Amanda opened her mouth and showed me the pool of cum still rolling on her tongue. She closed her lips and forced it out between her lips liked foam.

Eversince then, Amanda had been giving me blowjob whenever the chances allowed. I discovered that she was truly a cum-sucker and swallower. For the record, she had sucked me off in the school tower, behind the stage, in the sports storeroom, in the guys’ toilet and once when we were waiting for buses late at night after practice and the bus stop was dark (spoilt street lamps) that is deserted. You can choose not to believe of our boldness, but I cherished the memory of our adventurous spirit. We did not appear to be the best of friends, but close friends had realized that our hostile relationship had changed. Well, I did not get to fuck her until about the 10th or 12th time that she blew me around the school compound
Old 06-02-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

It was on a Sunday when half of our class returned to school to prepare for our exams. Actually, I did not have to as my results were always very good. But I just hopped by to catch some action. Oh boy and some action I had gone into. It was about three in the afternoon when I thought of leaving for home, Amanda was too busy doing her last minute rush (Yayaya – breasts big no brain lah – hahaha, just kidding. I have a lot of respect for the big breasted gal / lady / woman / aunty etc.) And as horny as I was, I did not want to ka-jiao her in public.

As I was strolling away from the gathering corner in the canteen, Amanda came behind me and secretly winked and asked discretely asked me to proceed to the toilet in the upper floor at the end of the block. The toilet was rather far away and was usually deserted in the quiet hours, like then on the Sunday afternoon. My cock immediately sprang alive and I announced my going home to my gang and as discrete as possible, headed to the toilet. I hid myself behind the low wall and waited. Amanda did not take long. Very soon, she appeared in her baggy t-shirt and sexy shorts from the stairs at the far end of the corridor. Once she squatted near me, we hugged and locked our lips in a passionate kiss. Tongues darting into each other’s mouth. Saliva exchanged. I pulled her into the guy’s toilet – I had ensured that no one was in there before she arrived – and we locked ourselves into one of the cubicles. Amanda was hot and horny, she squatted down once the cubicle door was locked and pulled my shorts down to my ankles, together with my underwear. Needless to say, my cock was already standing at half-mast.

Without a word, Amanda lapped along my shaft. Bottoms up. Slurping her tongue at my balls. The cock base. The underside. And her tongue worked magic on my cock head. She flipped her tongues to and fro rapidly across my cock head, saliva drooled from her lips to the crown. And she smeared it all over my cock with her tongue. I slowly shifted to sit on the toilet bowl, relaxing myself to enjoy her wet and stimulating mouth work. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and pumped rhythmically as she lowered further to suck on my balls. I traced my fingers along her face, her ear lobes and I began to enjoy her beauty. Especially when she straightened up and licked my cock shaft liked a popsicle. Especially when she gently sucked my cock head between her thick juicy lips, massaging the cock head with her snaky tongue in her warm mouth. Especially when she took my length slowly into her hungry-cock-sucking mouth, devouring my shaft bit by bit until her nose was rubbing against my hairy groin.

I hugged her head and kissed the back of her head. She stopped sucking and looked up. Fucking chio excited view, having eye contact with lusty busty Amanda while my cock was half in her sucking mouth. She guided my cock in her mouth as if he was a toothbrush. To the inner wall of her left cheek, and the cheek swelled up. To the inner wall of her right cheek, and the cheek puffed up. She even rolled up her tongue and tried to bury my cock below it. My rod twitched and jerked wildly in her hands and mouth, wrestling with her tongue. Shiok shiok shiok shiok shiok!!!!! Oh what a fucking bitch.

Amanda pulled away from sucking my cock and yanked her t-shirt over her head. Her busty 36′ mambo jumbo clad in an ordinary white bra popped into view. Before she fell back onto my cock, I grabbed her breasts, pushed both bra cups up to expose their lovely nipples. I dropped my head between them and started my lapping, brushing her entire chest with my saliva. Taking turns to suck on her hard and erect nipples. Slurping. Wet wet wet. Lapping. Wet wet wet. Licking. Wet wet wet. And slurping again. Amanda shook in frenzy and kept struggling to bend forth and suck my cock. I did not let go. Instead, I nibbled on her bare breast meat, making small bites lightly. Scraping my teeth over her nipples. Feeling them grew even harder in my mouth. Finally, she managed to power over me and pushed me back against the cistern. And immediately my cock disappeared between her lips. The held back suction was intense. She sucked hard till her cheeks collapsed into two hollows as she pulled her head up. Lips peeling off along my shaft and she plunged all the way down till my cock head felt against the back of her throat. I bent forward to play with her dangling breasts, fondling them, pulling them. I felt her breasts tightened as her body trembled and I knew she was experiencing her own orgasm – I knew the symptoms from fucking Judy jie recently. What a horny chio slut, cum already by sucking a cock.

Seeing her in such a horny state, I decided to push my luck. I bent lower and cupped her crotch. At first, she shrugged me off. But I insisted to grab on her labia. Eventually, I managed to slide my fingers over her still-clothed snatch. In this position, it was a bit difficult for her to continue sucking my cock. She pulled back a little and I seized my chance to slide my fingers into her shorts along her thigh. Amanda tried to escape, but my other hand held her tightly in place.

“No… No… We talked about this. This be… Before. You are not allowed to… To fuck… Fuck me.” she protested between her short breaths.

Yaya bitch, I bet you will beg me to stick my rod as deep as possible into your itchy cunt later.

“Yah. But I am not fucking you, I just want to touch you. Make you feel good. As good as you have made me.” I psycho her without stopping thrusting my fingers towards my goal. “I promise I will not screw you. Unless you say so. But don’t you want me to touch you too. Hhhhuuuhhhhhhh…”

So Shiok ! Video time:
https://openload.co/f/0wcOZkz43Zc
Old 06-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post
So Shiok the rest of the story can be found here :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/archive/in.../t-411115.html
Tqvm for sharing, bro..
Old 06-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My fingers were already pushing against her snatch through her panties. All wet and soaked, I sank my fingers in her snatch and ploughed along the opening. Amanda trembled.

“Oooohhhhhhhhh. Yoooooouuuuu. Where… Where. Did… Yyooouuuuuuuu learn to… Touch like thissssssss.” her eyes were shut as her hips gyrated against my probing fingers.

“Feeling good. Amanda. You like the way I finger you. Hhuuuuhhhhhh.” I exerted more pressure and felt her wetness increased.

And her body quivered under my invading fingers.

“I don’t think you are a virgin. Right? You like to be touched too, like to be fingered. Liked this.” and I inserted my index finger into her snatch, together with her soaked panties.

“Aaarrrgggghhhhhhhh… Yes…” her body convulsed and she had her second orgasm.

Her thighs shut tight and hindered my hand movement. Fine with me, I simply twitched my half-buried index finger in her cunt and her own soaked panties gave her the itch.

“Oohhhhhhhh… Yeesssssssss. Feeeeeeeeeel ssooooooo ggoooooddddd.” she was still trembling.

“Ya. Good right? Why don’t you open up your legs? So that I could make it even better.” if I looked into the mirror at that time, I probably had two tiny horns growing out of my forehead.

Amanda spread her legs apart. I withdrew my finger and slide my hands underneath her panties.

“Oooohhhhhhh… Nnoooooo. Don’t… Ppllleeeeeeaasssseeee.”

“So you want me to stop.” I said calmly while my fingers caressed tenderly along her naked cunt slit, toying with her soaked pubic hair. And I tickled her clitoris.

“Aaaargggghhhhh. Nnoooooo… Ooooohhhhhhhh… yyyeeesssssssss… Nnnoooooooo.”

Her face was completely flushed and her eyes were shut as if their lids were glued. She was no longer that bossy bitchy Amanda. She had been just a chio fucking horny slut under my finger-fucking control. Judy-jie was 100% right – if you could make a gal fucking shiok, you own her already. Well, she was only my second sex-partner. My love (Rather sex.) Life was just starting to bloom. Hahaha.

“So, you want me to stop or not.” I was twizzling her clit between my fingers, rolling and pinching it. Amanda was panting.

“Hhuuuhhhhhhhhh… So what.” and I slide a finger into her snatch. And stirred.

“Aaaarrrggggggghhhhhhh.” she arched her body up for more.

“So, what did you say.” and I dived my finger till the knuckle was knocking on her clit.

And the finger made small circles inside her cunt, scratching her vaginal walls.

“Aaarrrrgghhhhhh. Yes.” her breathes were harsh.

“Yes, what… Yes to stop is it.” I was enjoying this more and more.

And I put a second finger alongside the first one. Poking on her cunt lips. Torturing her with the anticipation of what was coming up, or in.

Next, Amanda gave in totally. “Yes to finger-fuck me. Ok. Yes… Finger-fuck me.”

I smiled. “Who. Yes to who to finger fuck you.” before I did anything to remind her of the pleasure.

She groaned. “Jim… Jim… Mighty Jim… Jim finger-fuck me.”

I grinned and stuffed two fingers up her cunt. Pumping in and out of her snatch.

“Oooohhhhhhhh… Aarrrgggggghhhhhhhhh… Ooohhhhhhhhhhh.” Amanda rocked her hips back and forth.

After a few pumping, when I knew she would resist no more, I straightened up and pulled her up on her feet. It was difficult to perform in my bending position, having all my blood rushing into my wrong head, if you know what I mean. I stripped off her shorts and panties and sat her onto the bowl and spread her legs apart. I squatted between her legs and inserted two fingers into her cunt. Even her legs were spread wider now than before, her cunt was extremely tight. It was difficult to rotate my fingers in her pussy initially. My other hand worked on her blood-filled clit, massaging it, tapping it. And more cunt juice flowed to lubricate her passage. Amanda held her legs up in the air as I started to pump my fingers faster and harder.

“Say Amanda. Tell me, you are no virgin right.” I pumped and twisted my fingers freely in and out of her now slippery passage.

“No… No more.”

“When was your first?”

“Two years. Back home, before I returned for my new term.”

My my, two years ago, she was still underage then.

“Who fucked you first?” I was a bit jealous. Not out of love, but just plain jealous that someone plucked her cherry.

“My cousin back home. He made me drunk and fucked me.” her hands were holding below her knees and she gasped to answer. Afraid that I would stop. Shit! I would not stop even if someone was to pry my fingers away from her hot cunt.

“How about here? You fucked anybody? Anyone in the school?” I closed my fingers and stirred within, flirting with her juice, spreading her cunt opening bigger.

“No, not in the school. But a guy I met at the disco fucked me in his car once.”

“Hhhmnnnn. So you are a slut. Aren’t you?”

“No, I am not, I was drunk too.”

“How about sucking cock? You suck well. Must be lots of practice right. Tell me, who else did you suck off?” I pushed my fingers as deep as possible and I sensed that her vaginal walls were contracting.

“No. Nobody. I know I like to suck cock. I sucked a few guys in Singapore before, but all I don’t know one. And only once with each, then I don’t meet them anymore. And they don’t have my numbers.” she was obviously panic about me knowing her affairs.

I kind of felt great there and then!

“And mostly, I was high or drunk.” tears started to roll in her eyes.

I got softened. And I did not mean my cock.

“How about with me? How about now? Are you high on some drugs or drunk?” I aligned my third finger with her hole.

“Nnoooooooo. Not threee.” she felt my third finger standing by outside her cunt lips, tapping.

“Tell me.”

“Nnnooooooo… Jim. I am not drunk. I like you to finger fuck me, Jimmmmm.”

I slide the third finger alongside and all three fucking fingers slide in without resistance.

“Aaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh… Jjiiiimmmmmm.”Amanda sprang forth and grabbed my shoulders, her fingers digging into my flesh.“Nnoooooooo.”

“Relax, I am preparing your cunt. You know I promise you that I will not fuck you unless you want me to, right?”

Despite my pumping fingers, Amanda nodded.

“So do you want my cock in your tight juicy itchy cunt? You want me to fuck you long good and deep or not?”

More HOT video:
https://openload.co/f/lgEqsT03V1k

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-02-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My three fingers were working in and out of her snatch like a machine. Steady. Constant. And powerful. She hugged onto me tightly and convulsed. She fucking cummmmmed again.

“Yyeesssss. Jim. Fuck me. I want your fat cock in my pussy. Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me.”

I won!!!!! And I was all ready to do just that, fuck the living daylight out of her small virgin-tight cunt. This bossy bitchy chio horny sluttish busty Amanda.

I pulled out my fingers in a swift, causing a loud pop!!! I stood up and pulled her up. Amanda stared at me, eyes filled with lust and passion.

“I love you Jim. Fuck me please.”

Love? We shall see. Fuck. Definitely. And now it shall be!!! I grinned at her, wanking my ready cock in her face. She opened her mouth immediately and I shoved the entire length in.

“Suck him wet. Suck him big. And I will fuck your pussy hard and deep.” I teased as I held her head against my groin and pumped my cock in her face.

I pulled Amanda off the toilet bowl and we switched. I sat on the toilet bowl and hugged her closer, standing between my legs. I pressed her 36′ boobs together and began to lap her breasts left right. I crushed her breasts tighter and sucked both nipples into my mouth. I licked and sucked hard. Amanda moaned. Then I helped her climb onto my lap, facing me, her legs spread standing on my two sides. She was excited. Me too. Finally able to screw this bossy bitchy chio. My cock twitched with excitement. Amanda stared at me sluttishly as she slowly lowered herself onto my engorged cock. Her cunt was tight, liked a virgin’s. But thanks to all her earlier cum and lubricants, her pussy was dripping and I slide in gently. Filling her. Amanda bit her lips and her face twisted in pain as my mushroom head was squeezed passed her swollen cunt lips. Once the head was in, she bored her way down with her pussy, grinding it onto my cock. Taking every inch of my pole into her until her ass rested on my lap. She glanced at me, excited that we finally fucked. And I jerked my cock within her to see her face twitch. Her vaginal walls wrapped around my shaft like a glove. Tight but cunt-fuck-table. Her wetness was immense. Even without movement, squishing sounds could be heard. Amanda put her arms around my neck. She leaned her head back and arched backwards, giving a deep sigh.

“Oooohhhhhhhh. You feeeeeeel gooooooog in me. Sooooooo filling. I am cumming just having you inside me.”

And cummmm she did, I could feel her wetness soaking out and onto my balls. My cock was as hard as a lead pipe and I too enjoyed the sensation of having my hard rod engulfed in her tight and warm and wet cunt. For a while, we did not move a muscle. Simply sat there, my cock buried all inside her cunt. Hugging each other, feeling each other, experiencing each other. For that moment, she was no longer a bossy bitchy brat. I ran my hands over her body, across her back, down her spine, removing her bra. And I swept to the front and caressed her 36′ breasts.

Amanda simply hung on to my neck and her fingers entwined in my hair. Then her pussy began to grip my cock. Contracting. Relaxing. Gently, making my cock twitch in response, awaking the monster. Her vaginal walls contracted around my cock, making him throb. Then the throb made her vaginal walls contracted again. The action-reaction sequence repeated for several minutes, more forcefully each time, like a heart resuming its function. Beating.

I leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth. She arched backwards and rested her hands behind her, on my knees. And slowly began grinding her pussy on my cock. Her nipple hardened in my mouth as I sucked her breast and my hands reached behind her and squeezed her ass. Pulling her onto me, I leaned back again, arching my hips to drive deeper into Amanda‘s cunt. Bending her legs up and down, she started rocking gently on my cock, pulling her cunt up along my shaft. Her cunt lips scraped over my veined contour and sinking her cunt all the way down in a grinding motion when my cock head reached between her tight cunt lips.

As I shifted my mouth to her other breast, Amanda sped up her rocking motion. I released her breast after some serious sucking and began moving my hips to her rhythm. I cupped my hands under her ass cheeks and helped lifting and lowering on my cock. Our pace began to quicken. Amanda was raising her hips higher and faster, taking longer strokes to pump on my cock. I was in awe watching her riding me. Watching my thick cock splitting her pussy, squeezing in and out of her cunt lips. Watching as her pussy swallowed in and spat out my cock, making him wet, making him glistered. Amanda also looked down at her cunt taking my full length and thickness. Her breathing quickened and her grip behind my neck tightened. Our eyes met and we smiled to each other. The eye contact aroused her further. She had her feet on the floor, straddling me, riding my cock with long strokes, fucking all the way down with her tight pussy, taking my entire length inside her. Then rising up, letting the full shaft slide out, then coming back down onto me again.

I matched her stroke for stroke, thrusting my cock up into her cunt to meet her down plunge, driving my big dick as deep as he could go. Amanda was panting and gasping. She shook her head wildly as the pace picked up even more. My hands had returned to her dangling 36′ mambo jumbo. Holding both her breasts in my hands, I lightly squeezed her nipples between my thumb and forefingers. Twisting them as their owner rode up and down on my cock. I pulled hard and Amanda groaned from the pleasure. Very soon, our fucking was getting rough and vigorous. Amanda‘s cunt was slurping, gushing and drooling as my cock pistoned in and out. Splitting. Tearing. Her wetness overflown, drenching my cock, my balls and my thighs. Even the toilet bowl cover was wet with her cum / cunt juice mix. Amanda was controlling her own pace. From fast and frantically fast, to long and slow, then back again, according to how her pussy wanted the best of my rod. She was moaning.

“Ooooh yes. Oooooohhhhhhh. Haaaaaaaarder. Harder… Don’t stop… Don’t… Don’t… Don’t sssssstop. Yes! Fuck me, yesss! Your cock. Big… And fuck meeeeeee. It’s so… It’s so fucking good!”

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-02-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Old 06-02-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

I tried to listen if anyone passed by outside and I had to put one hand to her mouth to stop her from screaming. The smell of our fucking sex filled the entire cubicle.

Amanda was fucking real hard, riding up the full length of my cock. Then diving back down. Taking every inch deep into her cunt. Grinding her pelvis against mine, then riding up again. She threw her head back and forth, grunting, panting, and mumbling about how good it felt to fuck my cock. Her hands grabbing at my chest, scratching and her cunt were making all sorts of squishing fucking sounds as my cock cruised through her wetness.

Oh man she was wet wet wet. A juicy cunt. Her wetness was continuously flowing, soaking our crotches and the toilet bowl cover. She kept thrashing on my cock. I could feel my cock bumping her cervix and going to the very depths of her vagina. With a heavy plunge, she slammed her ass onto my lap and her vaginal contracted forcefully. She hugged me tightly and closely to her naked breasts.

And she cummmmmmmmed, with a low groan. Good thing my hand was in time to close her fucking loud mouth before she yelled to the whole school of us fucking in the toilet.

"Jim, why are you still hard.” Amanda was surprised at my stamina.

“Soon. Very soon. Come on, turn around.” I pushed her off my cock and turned her back to me. Then I sat her down on my cock again.

“Aaarrrggghhhhhh…”

Obviously my cock touched some spots in her that were left out in the earlier position. I wrapped my hands to her front and played with her big boobs as she jammed her cunt up and down on my cock. She was in ecstasy riding my stiff cock. Screaming that she was on the verge of another orgasm. I too felt my balls loading up. I pushed her up and she leaned forward to push on the door. I stood up behind her and rammed my fucking cock home into her dripping cunt. She fucked back and I pushed forth until her breasts were crushed onto the door. And I jammed my hard rod faster and harder with each powerful thrust. I was getting close, very close. Her pussy was opening up more and taking even more of me. I could even feel her pussy lips on by the balls as if my balls were going to squeeze into fucking her cunt. I pulled her off the door a little and bent her lower.

And rammed my cock as hard and far into her pussy as I could. She was taking all of my meat and still grinding back. Swallowing my fat cock with her cunt, asking for more. What a hungry chio cunt. We were fucking fast and furious and we made lots of loud squishing fucking noise. Her groans and moans. And the door banging when I thrust too hard into her. We fucked care if we would get caught and be fired. Who fucking cares. All we knew was to fuck each other hard. Hard and harder still. Ya. My cock was like steel.

“Cccuuuummmmiiiinnnngggggg… Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh… Jimmmmmmmm. I fucking cuummmmmm again. I never cummmmmm so much at once… Oooohhhhhhhh… Jiiiiiimmmmmmmm… Harder pleeeeeeeasssssseeeeeeee. Fuck me. Fuck me…” her trembling voice excited me more as I rammmmmed into her hard and strong.

“Are you a slut? You fucking hungry cock sucking slut.”

“Yyyeessss. I am a slut. I am your slut. Just fuck me. Fuck me…”

I thrust hard. Pulled all the way out and shoveeeeedddd all the way in. I could feel my orgasm building and I fucked Amanda even harder trying to bring it on.

“Fuck me! Yes! Oh yessssss. Fuck me hard! Hard! Harder! Jjjjiiiiiimmmmmm. Fuuuckk meee! Fuckk mmmee! I am going to come! Again… I am going to come!”

Her vaginal walls collapsed around my cock one more time. I could feel her cunt closing and gripping the base of my shaft.

“How about me. I can’t fucking cum in your cunt right… You might get a baby.” I was near to burst out my load and Amanda was losing her strength to stand. “Quick! Turn around.”

I flipped her over and just when her head was turned to face my cock, my fucking fat cock exploded in her face. Spurt and spurt of cum splashed over her face. Her nose. Her cheeks. Her eyes. Her chin. And some sprayed onto her big breasts. Amanda simply lapped up whatever she could and swallowed. Seeing her wide opened mouth, I pulled on her hair and stuffed my still pulsating cock into her mouth. Fucking her mouth and cummmmmm down her throat.

We were both drained and I just hugged her from behind to sit on my lap. Amanda lazily scooped up any leftover sperm from her face and breasts and fed to her mouth. She leaned back onto me liked a lover.

“Well, you like my sperm.” I teased.

“Yah. It tastes good.” she turned to me and smiled, showing the cum in her mouth.

“I could always let you have mine if you want them.”

“Sure. I will suck you off whenever we like to. Ok? And wow, where do you learn to fuck like this. I never thought that you actually can fuck.”

I felt proud. “Trade secret. Can I still fuck you?” I plunged my fingers into her sex-spot and caressed her sore cunt lips.

“Of course. And next time, I want to have you cum in my pussy.”

We took a long while of rest before we cleaned up and left. It was not easy to clean up for her as she had my cum all over and she was afraid that others might smell the stench. So she pretended to be not feeling well and asked me to collect her stuffs from her friends and we left the school together. I guessed after what happened, she no longer gave a shit about how the others thought of her hanging out with me.

Secondary school life was soon a bliss and both Amanda and I went into the same JC. Not too many of our school mates went to this same JC and we were able to act more closely in public. In fact, for that period of time, I could say that we were dating. Anyway, we tried up some sex act within our new territory in late evenings. Occasionally, I would spend my weekend at her seaside house in Pasir Ris when her father flew back to Indonesia. It was a very memorable period in my life. And the sex had been never too much for me, or for us.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

One fine Saturday afternoon, as I was horny to meet up with Amanda in her house, but could only wank myself for that thought because she said that one of her new found gal-friend would spend the weekend at her house for some serious gal talks. Yayaya. Anyway, it’s good to have a break and some air to yourself sometime – Ah Q’s thought.

I was in for a surprise when I received a call from Amanda, in the late afternoon, to go over to her house ASAP. I thought something had happened and I dropped whatever I was doing and rushed over. When I reached there, I was a bit pissed that nothing serious happened (I was also glad about that!!!), but the sight of her new found gal-friend cooled me off immediately. She had a luscious leggy body frame, dressed in a sexily-above-the-knee black dress and a sheer black stocking. As skinny as she was, her breasts were even bigger than Amanda‘s. Maybe it was the perception of her smaller waist. My eyes glued to those heavy bonkers with my jaws dropped to the floor. Her face was, hhhmmmmnnnn, very ancient Chinese. Liked Gong Li kind of feature, but with thicker and fuller red lips (Immediately it rang a bell in my head. Good for sucking a cock!!!). But her wavy long hair made her look more modern. She was shy and my stare kind of frightened her a little.

Then Amanda cut in, “You see, I told you guys will drop their jaws when they see you like this. Even when their girlfriend is just standing next to him.” and she glanced at me with a fierce look.

I cleared my throat and was a bit unpleasant to be caught off-guard. And I knew my cock was rising.

“Turn around… Let him see. See if he drooled over your outfit.”

Her friend acted on her command and she turned slowly and shyly. Oh fuck of the day! The dress was backless that showed off her entire immaculate back. Worst or best, when she raised her hand to sweep her hair, I got to peep a little into the side of her dress under the armpit. Obviously, she was not wearing a bra and the full globe sort of like wanting very much to burst out.

KNN, Amanda had set me up for making myself a total fool in front of a gorgeous beauty. My cock sprang like a wild beast from the thought of her not wearing a bra inches away from me and I could hear myself swallowing saliva. When she turned back to face me, her shyness caused her to dip her head and I guessed she saw my erection. As her face suddenly turned red and I could see her nipples hardening and poking through the material, I felt warm. The room. My face. And certainly, my cock.

Amanda gave a slight tap on my cock and said, “Hey. Remember me.”

And I returned to the reality.

“Miranda. See, I told you that he will not recognize you at all. Men are so liked pigs sometime.”

“Miranda??? You are Miranda. The Miranda in our next class…” my jaws dropped into the ground.

Miranda nodded and was a bit funny of my surprise. Of course, I have seen the Miranda in our next class a couple of times. Not bad looking, but she always put on a thick framed glasses. Tied her hair and looked like a nerdy (Ya, for females too.) Kind of a librarian gal. Hey, she was a duty-roster-ed librarian in our JC. And I had never thought of her breasts were in this proportion.

“So, what do you think? You think she could score some guys tonight?” Amanda again pinched me back into reality.

“Tonight?” I was still in a lost.

It turned out that they were planning to hang out that evening to try to fish some guys and she had called me over to boost Miranda‘s confidence. Well, it boosted my cock too!!!

After much embarrassment in the living room, the gals returned to Amanda‘s room and I went to the kitchen for a drink. Amanda came down to join me and laughed at me for my foolish behavior. I was a bit relief when I knew that she was not angry for my jaw-drop act over her friend. She said she was a bit jealous, but that was the effect she wanted to see Miranda will have on guys. I teased her that my cock was still hard and she had to do something about him ASAP.

I bent her over the kitchen counter and pressed my hardness between her ass cheeks, pretending to do her doggie. Amanda giggled and turned around. She knelt and lightly kissed through my shorts.

“You know what? Miranda said that she peeped at us last week behind the locker when I sucked you.”

“What???!!!” I almost puked out the juice I just sipped.

“Ya. She said that she was always unable to keep a boyfriend too long as she did not know how to pleasure them. And that’s why she is here today to learn from me, the best, about how to keep you.”

And she stood up and returned to her bedroom, leaving me standing there like a statue and my cock liked a flag post.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

I turned on the television, but my mind kept thinking of Miranda. What a change. And how she hid herself to watch Amanda going down on my cock. And I remembered that Amanda had sucked me dry that occasion. She swallowed all that I could offer and licked me clean. I wondered if Miranda was fingering herself then. Fucking thoughts made my cock hard liked a lead pipe.

Then I heard Amanda calling.

They wanted me upstairs for some opinions. When I walked through the door, Miranda was still standing in front of the full length mirror, admiring her new look. She was no more shy to see me again and I apologized for my earlier foolishness. But I complemented her for her new look and she smiled. I saw several party dresses thrown all over the bed and Amanda seemed to have a hard time picking her choice for the evening. She was in between change with a towel wrapped across her breasts. She held two dresses in her two hands and asked me which will match what Miranda was wearing.

Frankly speaking, I don’t give a shit. I thought they both matched perfectly when both were naked and ready. I murmured something and slowly moved behind Amanda. I caught Miranda peeping on us from the reflection as I hugged Amanda from behind. Pressing my cock in her ass crack and kissed the back of her neck. Amanda giggled and tried to push me away.

“Hey, stop that. Not in front of Miranda.”

“Why? She had seen more. Did you, Miranda?” my hands moved up under the towel and began rubbing Amanda‘s 36’ tits. Miranda turned around and bit on her lower lips.

“Miranda knew that we are a couple. And she doesn’t mind… Do you, Miranda?” I massaged Amanda‘s boobs under the towel and I could feel her nipples growing.

“Hhmmnnnn… Jim.” and she was softening in my arms.

“After all, you are teaching him on how to fish a guy. Right? Why not demonstrate instead.” my tones were heavily sexy and definitely hypnotizing.

Amanda dropped the two dresses in her hands and reached behind to hold my butt. Miranda could not remove her eyes off the towel. Concealing the movements of my hands on Amanda‘s massive boobs, I pinched and pulled at Amanda‘s nipples. Amanda shut her eyes and leaned back on me, drowning in her own ecstasy. I could feel Amanda getting hot and horny from her breathing.

I was staring at Miranda‘s face, she blushed a little. But the flame in her eyes gave her away completely. I dropped the towel to the floor and exposed my hands on Amanda‘s boobs. Squeezing. Pulling. Tugging the two firm globes of flesh. And I showered kisses on the back of her neck, nibbling along the shoulder blade. One of my hands traveled down Amanda‘s body and slipped into her lacy panties.Miranda‘s gaze followed. I slide my fingers up and down along the slit opening. Already wet. And I dug two fingers into the snatch without warning.

“Aaarrrgggghhhhhh.” Amanda let out a small cry of pleasure.

Miranda stumbled and fell back onto the armchair beside the queen sized bed, her black dress hiked up and exposed her thighs. Her snow-white flesh above the sheer black stockings were completely in view. The contrast made my cock jumped. I pulled out my fingers and smeared Amanda‘s juice over her breasts. And I stuck the fingers into her cunt again. My gaze on Miranda signaled her to open her legs wider and she did. She spread her knees apart till I could see her black panties. And I signaled her to touch herself and she did so too. She stuck her hand beneath the dress and fondled her pussy. After a while, she peeled the wet panties off and slide it off her ass while remaining seated. And she spread wide to show me her glistering cunt. Oh, she was a bushy one. Meanwhile, Amanda was trembling under the spell of my fingers (three inside her cunt.). I felt that it was time for treating myself.

“Did you tell her that one good way of keeping a guy is to give a fantastic blow job? Like you. Why don’t you teach her that?” I said with my fingers ploughing in her snatch.

“Hhhmmmmmnnnnn.” was all Amanda could reply.

“Why don’t you show her now.” as I pulled my fingers out of her drenched panties. “She deserved to learn from the best. Yes. The best cock-sucker.”

Amanda turned around and frenched me wet and passionately. And she slowly descended to her knees, tongue-ing all the way down my body.

She pulled my shorts down and my underwear. Down my hips and over my bulging cock shouting to be freed the moment I stepped into this house. Miranda sat up straight, taking a closer look. I gently placed my hand behind Amanda‘s head and pulled her down. She parted her lips and touched her tongue to my mushroom cockhead. I heard a gulp from Miranda when Amanda‘s tongue tip touched my pee-hole. Amanda rolled her tongue and lightly licked around my crown. Sensually. Sexily. And she started to lap up and down my fuck pole. Maybe it was due to Miranda‘s watching, I could sense more heat on Amanda‘s tongue painting along my shaft. Gulping on my balls. And slurping and nibbling my length and thickness…

Pleasure Video:
https://openload.co/f/IEFUuSPjkrw
Old 06-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
KopiCgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS, really very shiok
Old 07-02-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

In no time, my cock was shiny with her saliva. I tapped on her head to tell her that I wanted to be sucked and she looked up with a sluttish grin. Sucking just my cock head between her lips while her tongue tip swept to and fro like a windshield wiper on my cock tip.

“Yes! Baby, suck me.”

I gave a slight push on both her head and my ass and my cock head disappeared into her mouth. Slowly and sensually and sexily, Amanda eased bit after bit of my cock shaft into her mouth. It seemed to take an eternity for her nose to be buried in my cock bush. She began bobbing her head up and down, plunging faster and faster on my cock.

The sight of her head bobbing motion, the friction of her sensual lips along my shaft as he pistons across repeatedly, and the warmth wet sucking sensation of her oral cavity, made my balls boiled. 

Miranda was totally mesmerized. I eye-fucked her as she had worked two fingers into her own cunt. I motioned her to come closer and she moved and sat on the edge of the bed. I got a better look of her fingers thrusting in and out of her sex-hole. Seeing Miranda‘s expression of a total CFM look, I knew I had to. I had to feel her tongue on my shaft. I tapped on Amanda‘s head to slow her down.

“Hey Baby. Why don’t you let Miranda have a real practice?”

Amanda turned and glanced at Miranda, a bit shocked at what she was doing to herself. Miranda‘s eyes were flaming, begging her for a try. With a few more powerful strokes, Amanda backed off and passed my shaft to Miranda. Miranda came closer and knelt on the floor. When her hands finally touched my cock, I almost let out the load.

“Come on, Mir. Kiss and lick first to get use of the size and shape.” Amanda was coaching.

“Don’t try to swallow just yet.”

Miranda groaned with her handful of my meat, shiny and sleek with Amanda‘s saliva. She looked up at me and I gave her a gaze of encouragement.

“Go on. Have you licked a cock before?” I asked.

She shyly shook her head. I felt more aroused to go to fuck this virgin mouth. And I could hardly wait for her full thick lips to wrap around my thickness.

“Just lick him like this.” Amanda stuck out her tongue and lapped from my cock base upwards.

Miranda stared at my throbbing cock for a while and finally stuck out her tongue and touched my cock head.

Ooohhhhhhhhhh.

Jimmy jerked hard in her hand from the excitement. Miranda cautiously held him, afraid to have hurt him, and began a gentle lapping motion with her tongue. Her tongue tiptoed over my shaft liked a feather tickling.

“Yes, Slowly. But pressed your tongue down, flat on the cock side.” Amanda continued to guide our new cock-sucker. 

“Like a paint brush. Men just loved their cocks painted with our saliva… Yes. That’s it. Now, sweep your tongue to and fro. To and fro. Faster. You could also dart it. That will send some jolts of a shock to them. That’s it. Yes.”

Miranda acted upon her instruction. It was a bit uneasy at first, but she soon grabbed the idea and started to lap and lick on her own rhythm. She would start from the cock head, tickling with lightning speed over my crown. Sweeping left and right. Then she put the mushroom head under her tongue and rolled about.

She even looked up and checked how I felt. Then her tongue swept left and right as it started a slow descent along my shaft, wet my every length down. She even lapped on my balls. On the way up, she pressed flat hard on the underside of my cock, dragging slow and steady. Miranda repeated this for several minutes, then she hovered her mouth over my cock head lightly kissed him. Her lips wrapped around the head and she was trying to swallow the head.

“Relax. Relax your jaws. To begin, simply wraps your lips over the head. Yes. That’s it.”

Her lips were soft and tender on my cock head. With the head cramped between her full lips, Miranda tossed her tongue all over the tip. Licking. Lapping. Amanda‘s guidance helped Miranda to get more and more of my cock into her sweet warm wet mouth. She gagged a few times when she tried to swallow too fast, or when my cock hit the top of her oral cavity. Bit by bit, she had taken my full length into her mouth. I was impressed. She held him there for quite a while as she adjusted herself to a better comfort. And she started to suck hard. When she finally felt that she could die from choking on my cock, she began to pull up.

“When you withdraw, suck. Suck harder.” Amanda knew that it was my favorite BJ part.

Pleasure Video II:
https://openload.co/f/BrN_lZZPo7w

Last edited by JEMMA; 07-02-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1