The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

Nothing much has happened between them yet. Luckily I discovered it early. But that guy is bent on sleeping with her. He refuses to back off despite being told twice.
Old 17-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
My wife knew this guy from playing Pokemon Go and has chatted with him a lot. they developed a liking for each other and even got physical.
yr wife how old liao to play pokemon?
no:2 - how u know they get physical? u see or u just guess?
if they really physical, they play POKE-A-MAN liao hor!
u liao lao!
Old 17-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I admit that my marriage had been neglected due to my work but my work is to feed the family and that I do properly. A marriage cannot mend if a thrird party is left around in the picture. It is as simple as that.

I am going to throw her the ultimatum. Chat some more and lose me forever. By the way we have 2 kids. I pity them for having such an irresponsible mother.
You should find out more about him. Let his wife and his friends and colleagues know.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 17-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
c0cktailov3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell his wife. After that, bring ur wife to his hse to let them confront each other. Just stay calm, and see what happens when 3 of them meet face-to-face.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

You only have yourself to blame.

Why are you waiting and not blowing the whistle on him ?

Inform his wife immediately and if possible, attempt to sleep with her.

Good Luck mate and in your next post I would expect some improvement.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
You only have yourself to blame.

Why are you waiting and not blowing the whistle on him ?

Inform his wife immediately and if possible, attempt to sleep with her.

Good Luck mate and in your next post I would expect some improvement.

Pierre.
no improvement. sorry to disappoint you.
she refuses to stop chatting and say the problem does not lie with that guy's existence and is our marriage that has issues.
a marriage that needs to be fixed cannot have the 3rd party still in the frame. she doesn't understand this.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2826 / Power: 17
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she refuses to stop chatting and say the problem does not lie with that guy's existence and is our marriage that has issues.
a marriage that needs to be fixed cannot have the 3rd party still in the frame. she doesn't understand this.
Then the problem might be with your wife instead of ‘that’ man.....
Old 19-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
bro despite ur pleas she still boh chap ... u relationship w her is realy bad ..... she is gone aldy ... ur marriage is a shell .... let it go

Quote:
I pity his wife. Until now still thinks he is a good husband. His wife looks like a good woman so I am hesitant to tell her the truth and hurt her.
She has 2 kids.
This guy is useless. His wife works while he stays at home and plays Pokemon everyday for hours.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
bro despite ur pleas she still boh chap ... u relationship w her is realy bad ..... she is gone aldy ... ur marriage is a shell .... let it go
I agree with this... it take 2 hands to clap... even how much effort u put in she dun see it... what the use?

Life still goes on...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My wife knew this guy from playing Pokemon Go and has chatted with him a lot. Initially I thought they were chatting over the game so I didn’t bother to interfere. More than a year in, due to frequently bumping each other while playing the game and the daily chatting, they developed a liking for each other and even got physical.

Over the incident, I have cried mysef silly for 3 months and was on the brink of commitings suicide. I have told the guy many times nicely to stop chatting with her and to stop talking about relationship stuff. He ignores my requests totally and continues with his ways.

I have put in a lot more effort into my marriage and so my wife has sort of stopped the relationship but still continues to chat despite me telling her my displeasure.

Many times I had wanted to tell that bastard’s wife about it. I did not.
I told her that that bastard caused me so much crying and gets away scot-free over it and he should be thankful that I didn’t tell his wife.

My wife says they are just chatting and not meeting or doing anything wrong so I am unreasonable to demand that she stops chattig with him.

Through the messages between them, I can tell that he obviously wants to sleep with my wife only and since they have only gone as far as hugging, he is lurking in the background hoping that one day he can still get more out of my wife.

My wife is naive and thinks he is not hoping for more.
I only have one request which is for her to stop chatting with him yet she cannot do it for my sake. I am very heartbroken.

What should I do?
u can have showhand talks with your wife liao.
Old 21-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, my own point of view.
Confrontation with the guy if you still want this marriage. Cannot settle then wack him. You can lose blood but cannot lose dignity. Why you keep crying? you cannot be watching your love one been taken away. if cannot take back then turn over the table. Everybody gets nothing!

If you tell his wife, his wife may not be "professional" to digest the problem. she may confront your wife and make a big wooha stating your wife is seducing her husband and lead to deepen complication.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your wife obviously has zero respect for you. It's not that she doesn't understand it's that she does not care about your feelings whatsoever.

My honest opinion is that you should move on.

The best revenge you can have on the guy is to let him have her.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Your wife obviously has zero respect for you. It's not that she doesn't understand it's that she does not care about your feelings whatsoever.

My honest opinion is that you should move on.

The best revenge you can have on the guy is to let him have her.
Boss, easy for you to say move on when you have no kids. When one has kids, the calculation changes
Old 21-02-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Boss, easy for you to say move on when you have no kids. When one has kids, the calculation changes
Only when one parents refuses to face the fact that their partner no longer gives a shit about them. Get over it, break it to the kids without recrimination and the kids will arguably be happier more well adjusted individuals as adults.

Staying together for the kids is a fucking useless cliche used most often by people who are too afraid to accept the truth, or face what is out there outside of their hitherto comfortable existence.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
What difference does it make? Kids aren't going to hold a marriage together if the relationship is on the rocks.

And if a married couple are in a dysfunctional relationship it's even worse for the kids. They'll grow up with a deep distrust of the institution of marriage which will make matters even worse.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1