The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
nawtythings80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Chatgroup for Wife and Gf problem

Not sure if this is approved by admin. If it’s not, pls delete.

But the purpose is to have a discreet chat group to share our problems

https://chat.whatsapp.com/EhvRd4vffYX3O0yYnNzPSx
Old 18-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
nawtythings80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Chatgroup for Wife and Gf problem

Anyone want to chat ?
Old 21-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information
Old 31-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Grexil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, suggest you hire private investigator.

regards.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information
Step back n reflect on the situation.
You dont need a reason to end the relationship. If no feel right, have a talk with her and see hw it goes. At least can salvage something if she's worth it.

What is the point of confronting the third party? The issue is her, not him. Blowing up will reflect badly on yourself. She won't appreciate this. Confirm is over between both of you. Is this what u want?
Old 01-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Step back n reflect on the situation.
You dont need a reason to end the relationship. If no feel right, have a talk with her and see hw it goes. At least can salvage something if she's worth it.

What is the point of confronting the third party? The issue is her, not him. Blowing up will reflect badly on yourself. She won't appreciate this. Confirm is over between both of you. Is this what u want?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 01-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone ............

Bro, I think you should be talking to ur gf about this....if she decides to continue with this guy then you should be thinking about whether to continue or ending the relationship.

No point going after the guy, ur gf is not married to you...every guy can court her, rite?

Cheers and goodluck
Old 02-04-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Looking at your post history, you have been whoremongering since 2009, all the way till 2018.

So the question is - have you been sleeping around while you have a GF? If so, you sleep around, she gets to sleep around too. Sounds fair to me.
Old 04-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Looking at your post history, you have been whoremongering since 2009, all the way till 2018.

So the question is - have you been sleeping around while you have a GF? If so, you sleep around, she gets to sleep around too. Sounds fair to me.
The best comment I've seen all day.

Last edited by Sandra95; 05-04-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1