The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
totoropillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Story: Caliginous

Hi fellow bros and sis.

Have been a silent reader in this forum for years. Really inspired by the many good writers here such as bro ilock and puss lover. This is my story and a little give back to this forum. The story is a real recount of what happened to me but identities and sensitive information changed.

I'm still new to writing and hope to get support from all samsters here. Any comments are greatly appreciated. Updates take awhile as my account is new and its a busy period in my life. I'll try my best to write whenever I'm free and hopefully more projects in the future. Please do up me if you do enjoy my writings, I'll return the points when my account has some power! Peace

Prologue
7.45PM Bishan MRT

Night fell as the orange haze of the golden hours sipped away, consumed by the slow emerging amethyst night sky as we slowly embraced the warm orange glow of street lights that paved a tunnel of eternity for the slow moving traffic in its peak hours prime.

Singapore, always a bustling city, I thought to myself as I slowly sipped on a can of silver anchor beer. Lager was always my go to routine after a long week of school back in the days, enjoying the soothing gold beauty and light buzz of the drink that flowed down my throat. I adjusted myself from the oddly edged curbed seat, and lit a ciggeratte as I pondered if this was the best way to spend my weekend.

*buzz buzz* The vibration in my pocket was seemingly more noticeable.

"How's it going bro?" as I picked up my phone in an enthusiastic voice. The darker side of my conscience prayed desperately that it was an incantation to drink.

Hong was a friend whom I knew for a decade, our journey started back in elementary, and till date my closest friend, my brother in arms and the one who always got my back.

He stood at about 1.7m tall, definitely not a looker and very much on the plump side. The kind of guy that would cycle through the 5 t shirts bought 2 years ago paired with the same jeans and his nylon brown puma shoe. But what made him special to me was his heart of gold and never dying comoradarie spirit to his fellow peers such as myself.

Hong : Bro wanna head out tonight? Friday night don't waste.

Me: Only if it involves alcohol.

Hong: I'm heading over to a thai disco, you remember the last time on my 17th birthday? Yeah that one!

Me: Yeah okay why not. Been a while since I've gone to a thai pub

Hong: I'm bringing along the crew. We'll see you there! 8.45? Don't be late or we'll miss happy hour.

Me: See you brother. Cheers!

I took the last puff and tapped the loose ashes of my cigarette, flicked it on the ground and stubbed it out.

Tbc
Old 11-04-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: Story: Caliginous

First supporter I guess? Pitching up tent here, good luck
Old 11-04-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice new story TS.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Sorry bros! Had to break the prologue into 2 due to the 3K character limit. Please bear with me as the sex only comes later into the story haha!

It has a while since my last trip to a thai disco, I never believed in the idealogy of paying for physical entertainment. I liked the thrill of the hunt, hence most of my weekends were spent at jiak kim going through the right of passage for those of my generation. Though I wasn't keen but why the hell not, Its been a while since the clique got together and had a boys night out.

I wasn't dressed to impress that night. Only a regular fitting beige h&m sweat shirt covered a cotton black inner tee, simple plaid black shorts and my flip flops. It's not that they required a dress code anyway I self reasoned. If the girls would throw themselves at 50 year old men with an atm sign practically strapped with cash hanging over their heads, then I'm definitely not losing in the aesthetic aspect. I made for the road as innumerable xenon lights flashed by. I hailed for the cab and made my way to the club known as armani while the caliginous sky spread far and wide.

So begun the one night that changed everything. My journey of love and betrayal, lies and revelations, times where friendships was tested and stronger bonds forged.

Tbc.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
vvunga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, support!!
Old 11-04-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story ts, really like it, share more!
Old 11-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting a campfire.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

The first encounter
0850 Pm - Level 6 100 JS

*Ding*

The chimes of the lift door rang signalling its opening.

I let loose my anxious heart, unknowing what the night might bring as I stepped out. What greeted me was the smell of an old runned down mall, heavy scents of smoke alongside the deep low thumping base of electronic dance music.

I took quick steps into the club entrance, with a unsatisfied quench from the last pint I had.

Bouncer: Table?

Me: I got friends inside

I put on my best ah beng impression.

I was ushered in through a sliding glass door and fuck this place was not a disappointing one. The central stage in the banquet sized rectangular room were filled with dolled up petite girls, not one I would guess above 30 years of age in their black high cut dresses, push up bras and killer stilleto heels. It was a dreamland for any and every male as my mind visually undressed each and every single one of them, imagining their hourglass figure, naked on my bed begging for me to plunge my cock into their nether regions.

Towers of beer piled the many tables, creating almost a grid of patterns that was oddly satisfying to watch. The hostesses were flirting away, each trying to seduce a man twice her age in hopes of getting a stash of flower garlands signifying a higher income for the night.

Hong: Over here brother!

I saw hong in his dressing norm, beside him was a really sexy short haired girl in a white crop top, barely protecting her voloptous assets tucked within.

Me: What's up!

I greeted the group in our fashion with a slap fistbump handshake.

The table was located right below the central stage. Standing tall were three towers of thailand chang and some unfinished rock glasses.

Hong and his friend Andy hung on the main table playing finger games with their girls while Kevan and Mugan stuck with me at a smaller circle table right behind the group.

Though I wasn't particularly in the mood to be entertained by paid hostesses, I still genuinely enjoyed the variety of stage performances of local thai artists songs and popular chinese ktv hits.

I sipped slowly on my rock glass, leaning on the edge of the table.

And so begun my first encounter with her. While scanning around me to see if I could pull a hostess for kevan, I noticed a fine young girl in a marine blue dress pacing through the aisle of the crowd, she flipped her luxoious blonde hair as her face wrote the most candid serene expression that I've ever seen. She wasn't tall, but was definitely an eye turner and had killer kaedashian ass, a petite figure paired with a really nice perky bubble butt and b cup breasts, the figure hugging dress accentuated her curves and angles perfectly.

With her clutch bag in her hand she stopped and gave us a pondering look before approaching our table. I thought to myself, here it comes.

Tbc
Old 11-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Story: Caliginous

Thank you everyone for the support. I never honestly thought it would be well received by you guys and I genuinely appreciate it alot. The story is a long one with many sexciting adventures later on! Hope everyone sticks around as it's great motivation to us writers.

I'm not too sure how the rep works here (I never created an account before) , but do support me if yall are enjoying the read

Cheers
totoropillow
Old 11-04-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiddocoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start. Up your point.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoropillow View Post
Thank you everyone for the support. I never honestly thought it would be well received by you guys and I genuinely appreciate it alot. The story is a long one with many sexciting adventures later on! Hope everyone sticks around as it's great motivation to us writers.

I'm not too sure how the rep works here (I never created an account before) , but do support me if yall are enjoying the read

Cheers
totoropillow
Long story is good, slow update is ok. Just dun end half way.... that is unacceptable once the story starts lol
Old 11-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Long story is good, slow update is ok. Just dun end half way.... that is unacceptable once the story starts lol
I share the same frustrations as a reader haha.

Next update in late afternoon! Finalising draft.

Cheers
Totoropillow
Old 11-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Belvereder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 11-04-2018, 02:05 PM