The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
azdruma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Caliginous

Looking forward to next updates .
Old 16-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Turbanites deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support!
Old 16-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
plumpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with coke and chips
Old 17-04-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 17-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, enjoyed reading it. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share bro.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
OhmEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bossini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
trungquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 17-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
totoropillow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I grabbed her shoulders and pinned her against the metal shutters of the store behind.

"What did you just sa?"

Her words cut off

*Clang*

The malleable material vibrated, absorbing the sudden impulse of my actions as ivy's back slammed dead center into it before she could finish her sentence.

"I have all day with you my little fucking rabbit.."

Ivy diverted her gaze to the side, her eyes in both fear and acceptance. It was as if she knew this was the punishment she deserved, and didn't falter one bit.

I viced her neck, clamped it and manipulated her muscles, turning it to face me. She still couldn't look at me straight in the eyes.

"Do your worst..." she muttered.

Oh I sure fucking will.

I increased the pressure of my grasp, choking her hard.

"Ughk"

She gagged leaving an ample opening in between her those seductive red lips.

Without hesitation, I darted right in, shoving my tongue down her throat, then clamping hers with both my lips. Like a vacuum, I suckled on her tongue, then sucked it right out of her now agape mouth.

"Mmm ahhh "

She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I knew ivy was enduring it.

My hands began to work its way up, yanking down her glossy white strapless dress, exposing her black VS push up bra. In an instance, I ripped it off in a swift motion, breaking the straps, hurting her back as the material clawed into her skin before snapping viciously and i threw it to the side like a ragdoll. Her naked breasts now in the full noble glory, devoid of flaws under the dim neons of our close quarters.

I broke off the kiss and went down on those beautiful perky tits, launching a full frontal assault. I transit between nibble and bites on one side while my hands cupped the other forcefully, kneading it roughly like a dough.

Ivy cried in both pain and pleasure.

"Hey.. stop, you're hurting me"

I never knew I had this side to me at that moment. My subconsciousness took over, the inner devil manipulating my movements like a puppeteer.

Ivy's legs were giving way as strength slowly left her legs, barely able to support her stance. I grabbed both her hands and pinned them to the top of her head.

A great tremor overtook her, as the flood gates were slowly being released. Her teary eyes were misty and caliginous.

I pushed her dress up effortlessly, it never did cover much of those beautiful thighs anyway. I always knew ivy had good taste in lingerie, but this... She was out to kill tonight.

She wore a black lacey micro thong, holding a few strings cross matching points at her rears. It endowed her hips perfectly, forming a nice V shape outline haltering her legs. The center running only a thin line between fame and failure, exposing a little bend leading to the entrance of her sacred canal.

Fuck.. I felt my dick stir, then followed by a rising hard on, now pushing harshly against my jeans.

Ivy stared in full submission..

"Please don't do this.."

I proded her only line of defence away and was greeted by the warm moisture of her dripping wet walls I was once so familiar with.

"I tried playing nice before" I spoke with authority, bending her to my will.

I slid one finger in slowly, exploring her warm wet cunt while my thumb rubbed her clit in circular motion.

"Ah..arh... Fuck"

I begun to increase my tempo, merciless in my assault, thrusting my fingers in and out of her cunt repeatedly. I removed the limiters in my brain, ignoring whatever sores I felt on my wrist, rummaging her deep and hard

"Oh shit.. shit.. unghh" ivy weased

"Show me how you cum ivy.. cum for me, I want you to fucking cum"

"Ungh... Then u better fucking make me" she challenged back.

Not before long I felt her dampening walls tighten on my fingers, trying to break her hands free.

"I'm cumming.. fuck, don't stop, don't stop.. ARGHH"

One final burial was all it took before ivy exploded, her legs gave way, her eyes squealed to both the agony and pleasure that she was being succumbed to as she slumped down against the shutters hard, legs spread wide apart.

Seeing her in that state was such a turn on, those thongs that once shielded her modesty now sandwiched in between both her pussy lips, her once glamorous dress ragged and destroyed, exposing both her upper areola.

The puddle of translucency she sat on glided through the gaps between the tiles, streaming it's way towards me.

Flushed and panting, her eyes full of vigor, damn this girl could take a challange. She still must have had some fight left in her.

Ivy's eyes now giving a glare, cold as a hailstorm cutting deep into my soul.

"Is that your best..?"

I let out a sly evil grin.

"The best? That was just the warmup"

Old 17-04-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Story: Caliginous

Many thanks for the kind support bros. Do up my rep if you enjoy reading it haha!

Glad to see so many viewers. You guys are the reason we writers can continue our stories.

Wishing all a great week ahead.

Cheers
Totoropillow
Old 17-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoropillow View Post
Many thanks for the kind support bros. Do up my rep if you enjoy reading it haha!

Glad to see so many viewers. You guys are the reason we writers can continue our stories.

Wishing all a great week ahead.

Cheers
Totoropillow
Up u 2 pts, pls continue!
Old 17-04-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
JennyBeGood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

"Follow" I barked

Ivy straightened out her dress, barely. Holding it to prevent it from coming apart. I took her by the hand and dragged her, proceeding deeper in on the level of the ghost like mall.

We reached the stairs that led to the car park. It was silent doom at 2 in the morning.

"Kneel" I commanded her.

Ivy got on her her knees. I unbuckled my jeans, ignoring the sounds of tyre screeches of cornering cars behind the heavy metal door.

Ivy's hands roamed up my legs, going under the layer of my briefs tugging gently on my semi erected cock. She bit her lower lip, eyes glazing with lust and looked up while she stroked my granite hard dick through a light fabric.

"What are you waiting for? Make me cum"

"With pleasure... "

She pulled down my briefs and begun to lick the underside of my shaft, trailing it up to the mushroom tip before circling it with her tip.

I looked down at her gleaming eyes. Fuck I knew she wanted to get back at me. It's one of those feelings you get that sex was the facade but her aura defiant against me.

She wanted to get me so high that I would fall and kneel to lust.

I wasn't going to let that fucking happen.

On the other hand, ivy was a quick learner, talented even I would say (at sex). She knew the perfect amount suction to use and the right spots to twirl her tongue around.

Further on, the thrill of getting caught turned us on even more, knowing someone may walk in and witness us committing such a vile act. It gave me a new high.

Ivy picked up the pace and started bobbing back and forth on my erection.

"Mmm" *slurp, slurp, slurp"

Within minutes, I grabbed her head from the side and plunged my barrel right in to her throat, painting it with the tip of my muzzle.

"MMMMURG" Ivy tried to scream, her voice muffled by the cock in her mouth.

I began face fucking her balls deep as we locked eyes. The electricity was intense as I pumped her mouth silly.

I felt my load building and loosened my grip on her head.

I pushed ivy to the curbs of the stairs in heated passion, her fragile arm breaking her fall.

I grabbed her waist, flipped her doggy and nudged down her thongs.

She was fucking dripping. I could see the trails of glistening liquid gliding down her smooth white thighs.

"Take me, take me now baby"

The stimulation overwhelmed me. I never knew such pleasure was achievable, much less existsd. I could not think clearly as I admired her beautiful slit under the dim lights of the staircase.

I fucked myself right in. Her canal was blistering hot and swallowed my cock whole.

"Oh FUCK.." ivy shouted as I stretched her pussy.

I was honestly terrified that her voice spread beyond unintended places.

I stood in astonishment as she grinded her cheeks against my pelvis. I begun my movement, thrusting in and out to establish my rhythm in those nice silken inner walls.

As I increased my pace, I started to fuck her harder, exerting more force each time. I lost the definition of gentility in my head, driving her to the limits.

"No ah ah.. no love... stop arggh"

Ivy was moaning non stop.

It was cloud fucking nine, sounds of us smashing her hips against mine radiated like exploding landmines. Our bodies were getting heated as sweat begun to form from the pores of our skin. We smelled like a combination of the two best things on earth. Sex and alcohol.

Ivy's face had euphoria written all over, each time I slid my cock in her canal muscles contracted and she frowned and gritted her teeth to the mix and pleasure then exhaling deeply in relief as I slid myself out before the cycle repeated itself

Shortly I felt my load building, I mustered all my strength to delay my inevitable release.

"

"Yeah.. Mm.. fuck me.. Argh"

Ivy bit her lower lip hard.

"Mm mm mm MMPH"

Ivy masked her last cry before her body was sent into spasm. Little droplets of her love juices jetted out in a stream. I thought woah.. I never knew she could squirt, hot sex and making love with her were on two entire different paradigms.

I didn't relent and continued my pumping her at full force. I groaned as I was fighting against my release.

"Oh shit.. Aghh fuck.. Cumming" I wheezed

Ivy released herself from me and quickly turned around, putting her tongue to my cock while tugging furiously.

"Oh fuck...ahh ahhh mm AGH.

I felt pauses of her labored hot air breezing past my mushroom as she tugged at my weiner, ejaculating put my entire load of sticky white cum down, marinating her throat.

"Mm aroy mak ka hahaha" (that was delicious)

Ivy said in a chirpy voice as she took her delicate fingers to gather up the remains that splat on the side of her face and licked up her fingers, her vision digging into my pupils with vixen like eyes.

I leaned forward, put my left foot on the steps that leveled with ivy while my other foot supported me from the ground.

Slowly I lifted her chin and our eyes connected.

That's when I knew.. Fuck I'm going to miss this little play devil.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1