The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex after kids are born

Not only zero, also because work wil 9 ~10 everyday..see A.c. Also.No feel
Old 19-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares79 View Post
I guess I can’t complain, 4 kids, still having once a month, with exception in February when we had our biz trip to Germany, 8 nights, we did it every night.....
naise *thumbs up*

u gotta arrange more biz trips
Old 19-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If kids have been behaving well AND
If my parents have been behaving well AND
If my wife had a decent week AND
I am not travelling and not too busy with work AND
Her PMS levels have been normal

Once a month at best..haha
Old 20-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

is it really that scary?
Old 20-04-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had our ups n downs, third kid was bad, plus biz was poor so yeah, had a couple of year long dry spell, wasn’t thinking about it tho, too much shit going on to pay attention to little guy haha
Old 20-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
KenSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares79 View Post
I guess I can’t complain, 4 kids, still having once a month, with exception in February when we had our biz trip to Germany, 8 nights, we did it every night.....
Yes bro you should organize more oversea trip maybe number 5 will come, honestly envy u still having so much regular sex monthly
Old 20-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

gave up on sex with the wifey

that's why I have sex with other ladies.

no emotional baggage, everyone knows its just physical
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-04-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenSG View Post
Bro yours not worst compare to mine, before kids very often have sex be it weekdays or weekends once feeling come BANG. Weekends the best cause can have many sessions but after 1st kids reduce 70%, after 2nd 0%.

Have totally no sex for 5 years, 无性婚姻. Super sianz

Respect! Mine became a freaking time bomb.. sAlute for the 5yrs...
Old 23-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Sex after kids, a rare event indeed.....
Old 23-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
ryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MIne after 3 kids also less by alot maybe at most once a week before kids

was can have sex everyday.Thats why men tend to have affairs after having

kids.But sometimes u must force the wife wan lah alot of men actually dont

want affair but men need sex wan leh...just force the wife.tell her she just lie

down can already then u just screw and shoot..all done in a matter of minutes.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Lifestyle with kids here, quite high maintenance. Our working hours already so taxing plus young kids need to be supervised and their bed time is like 10pm? Hubby and wife just collapse into bed at the end of each work day. Weekend also no respite, if kids have enrichment, going out to eat, visit in-laws ... collapse into bed around late at night also.

Used to have a euro work colleague and somehow as parents they put their kids to bed by 8pm, this is their style and gives a married couple enough private time. I am thinking how on earth the kids settle to sleep so early?
Old 25-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaw View Post
MIne after 3 kids also less by alot maybe at most once a week before kids

was can have sex everyday.Thats why men tend to have affairs after having

kids.But sometimes u must force the wife wan lah alot of men actually dont

want affair but men need sex wan leh...just force the wife.tell her she just lie

down can already then u just screw and shoot..all done in a matter of minutes.
Bro problem is female always looking for feeling before want to have SEX, everything they prioritize first sex is always last in the list (for my case)
Old 25-04-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Respect! Mine became a freaking time bomb.. sAlute for the 5yrs...
Bro Alec this is LAN LAN one cause not enough vitamin M to go find FL or Healthy massge place. To those still have regular sex with wife brother out there treasures the time
Old 25-04-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenSG View Post
Bro problem is female always looking for feeling before want to have SEX, everything they prioritize first sex is always last in the list (for my case)
It's the same case wif most other bros' wives......tats why many husbands go call chicken at MP, HCs & Geylang or ONS, or hv an FB etc, etc & ending in divorce

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
If kids have been behaving well AND
If my parents have been behaving well AND
If my wife had a decent week AND
I am not travelling and not too busy with work AND
Her PMS levels have been normal

Once a month at best..haha
I thought usually parents are the ones who behave well the most and are most willing to help us look after the children ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1