The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
(R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sentosa.

Benny Ang (Marcus Mok), 50 , seem to be respectable businessman . but he harbour dark secret. He was actually chief of international crime organisation whose speciality is prostitution, drug dealing, money laudering.

He opened sauna club at the 5 star hotel in Sentosa. This club occupied the basement of that hotel. This sauna boasts facilties similar to most posh sauna club (Cat 1 spa) and certified with CASETrust logo, and many awards. He also had some share in hotel and sat in Hotel board of director.

He employed many masseues from worldwide, form China, Vietnam, Thailand, Russia, and some former Soviet bloc countries,(Buglaria, Hungary, Poland..)
He sent them to be trained in all massages and facial. Because of his stature, he can get them to stay in staff only rooms.

Inspector Victoria Sng (Michelle Wong) fresh from NUS with BA degree, 26 year old,was assigned to Anti Vice section of CID where her elder sister, DSP Brenda Sng ( Rui En) was deputy head. (Michelle Wong and Rui En look abit alike in some angles, you know?)

Victoria monitored all website, and planned raid in unlicensed massage parlours, residential units, visit Geylang legal brothels to check on working ladies, and OKTs . She read fuck reports in Sammyboyforum.

Dan Dan , 24 year old , Guangzhou native, (played by Chantelle Ng) come to Singapore to work after she was directed to do so by agent in China , who was a member of Benny's syndicate..
Old 16-04-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Copa100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

1st camper!
Old 16-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Bruch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Support new story
Old 16-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Support support!

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 16-04-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
uppussy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruppussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds like last time the police story of 999 .
Old 16-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Edited.....

Last edited by ET; 17-04-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Cool story bro
[
Are you here to scam for points

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE
Old 16-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PawnSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppussy View Post
Sounds like last time the police story of 999 .
Last time is when . ?
Old 16-04-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I chop seat with popcorn and beer.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
Choosen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates .
Old 16-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wantanbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent...
Old 16-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Dan Dan arrived at T3, Changi Airport via Scoot Airlines, looked around after reaching Arrival Hall, saw someone waving at her.

Dan Dan: hi,

Man in sunglasses: you are Dan Dan? I am Mike, sent here to pick you up.

He help her carry baggage and both went to carpark.

He drove from Changi Airport, chatting with someone via bluetooth.
Then within 40 mins, the car went to Sentosa entrance.
Dan Dan, look at area , very beautiful.
Then the car reached hotel which near the beach..

Mike: come out.

Both went to basement where Sauna were located.

Dan Dan look around, nice , spaicous and posh.

Receptionist knew Mike because he was Benny's man.

Receptionist then gave Dan Dan employment form which was in English.
Dan Dan never studied English.
Mike helped her and then told her that this place would send her to learn English later.

Then she was interviewed by sauna managers who were male and female.

She was asked awkard questions like whether she knew how to fuck and whether she was a virgin.

She replied she had a sex with bf when she was 17 year old but he left her for another gal 4 year later.

Then she was asked to go to hotel clinic..

Victoria Sng, at CID office, browsing FL dome 1 to 3 of SBF forums, forwarding threads to other IOs to plan visiting to hotels, to arrest prostitutes.

Her elder sister, Brenda was interviewing gals from China and Thailand who wanted to work in Geylang Brothels, she checked whether they came her willingly or being forced to go to work at brothels..
Old 17-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Dan Dan was interviewed by a male doctor , with female nurse standing by.

and she was asked to undress totally, and female nurse measure her size , height and weight.

Height- 1.66m
Weight-50kg
bust- 34B
slim waist.

Next, she was asked to lie down with legs spread, the doctor put on gloves and insert fingers into her vagina.. she was feeling horny.
Then she was asked to turn to be on all fours, where doctor carried out anal inspection by prying open her buttock and insert mini scope into ass to see ..

Then after that, she was asked to wear back her clothings and allowed to come out of doctor room.
She was waiting at clinic reception area together with sauna employee.

Nurse then gave that employee report .

Employee took Dan dan to sauna office where managers review her medical reports.

She was asked to strip in front of managers.
She reluctantly did so.
Then she sat down in nude while managers briefed her on rules and regulations,etc..

Then male employee arrived with work uniform- a sleeveless dress, for her try on..

Female manager then told her to accompany her to Chalone Lingerie boutique at hotel shopping gallery, where Dan Dan get to see finest piece of lingeries available.

After buying few pieces and then she was taken to Iconic shoe boutique where she looked at high heel shoes and bought 3 pairs.
then she was taken to cosmetics store where she bought a box of cosmetics..
All expenses paid by sauna but she was expected to pay back once customers tipped her for sex services..
Old 18-04-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Anti Vice received tip-off from neighbouring shop owner, about many male visitors visiting that unnamed shop unit.

Victoria Sng was leading the operation to raid the shop.

Very soon, 3 vans stationed near the building where the shop was located.

Moments later, door was rammed open and officers went in and saw many gals in school uniforms, the rooms resembled classrooms and one area for mass orgies. some guys were caught red-handed , person in charge was arrested.

At interview room, Victoria asked one guy why not going to GL for fuck, if he wanted to satisfy his need.

He replied: GL so boring.. guys nowadays want something exciting. Now you government close all Health Spas.. where can we go?
My suggestion is that GL should consisted of sauna club just like Macau. not just brothels with so many rules..

Brenda interviewed some gals asking why they wear school uniform.
She was secretly angry that one gals wear uniform belonging to her alma mater (respectable SAP school.)

Meanwhile, Dan Dan began her work in sauna club, she do catwalk in the lounge stage together with her colleagues, while waiting for pickup by customers..

Eventually, one customer pick her and both went to the room.

She run the water in bathtube while customer undressed and sat on chair drinking red wine.

She then undressed and sat on customer lap, engaging in small talk and frenching.

When water is filled to the brim, she led customer to go inside bathtube, and she body scrubbed him...
Old 18-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Tifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This only proves that Sillypore got many kaypoh neighbours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1