The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Nicholas then came to Hotel 81 Violet , went to room 1106.
Pressed door bell, then kathy opened the door let him in.

Nicholas looked at her dressed so originally... wearing tee and jeans.
Kathy explained the situation to him and asked him to find the place for them to continue their trade on the sly.

Nicholas then ask how many gals in her group. and their names..
Kathy told her 5 of them including herself. and gals name - Moon, Ice, Angel, Chris.
He then asked how long will she be staying in hotel 81 ..
Kathy reply 1 week

Nicholas "will you do anything I ask of you before I can find place for you?"
Kathy nodded.

Nicholas then told her that she should be naked when talking to him
Kathy hestiiated

Nicholas: come on, since you are begging me for help, I should expect someting from you.

Kathy stripped herself naked. and sat down.

Nicholas : stand up and undressed me
Kathy undress him and he initated frenching and she played along with him
Nicholas then hold her chin and told her " I longed wanted to try many pattern with you. During our time in Geylang , I dared not try because you got AV protection , now, you don't have... you have to do whatever I want you to, is that clear?"
Kathy realised her current state now and no choice but to comply..

Nicholas then told Kathy to contact Angel and asked to come..
(he want to do more like he wished but dare not do as it was illegal ....)

when door bell rang, Kathy peeked into hole and saw Angel and let her in.
Angel (Vivian Lai) saw that Kathy was naked and asked her why..

Kathy simply hold her hands to lead her to see Nicholas who was sitting on bed naked.

Angel looked at Kathy and Nicholas asked former to get naked..
Old 22-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
emzao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Nice, more please!!
Old 23-04-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more of this nice story soon.
Old 23-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 23-04-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, I enjoyed it alot.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Angel look shy when called upon to strip. It was a far cry from Gelyang days where she stripped without hestiation.

Eventually, she stripped and don't look at Nicholas face.
Irriated, he grabbed Angel's chin to force her gentlely, and he told her 'there is no need for you to behave like decent woman, you are slut ,understand?''

Angel nodded..

Nicholas: come lets go to shower.
Nicholas and 2 girls went to shower and he told both of them to perform what they do in Gelyang house.

Kathy soaping his front , Angel -his back

Nicholas want to french Kathy and she responded in kind, and massaging his penis and testicles.
Angel slowly spreaded his ass and washed his ass.

Then Nicholas's hand reached Kathy's vagina and proceed to finger . Kathy quickly backed away, and say no. (this was her reaction during Geylang days.)
Nicholas" don't spoil my mood. you should know your place now..you have no one to protect you now..you want to stay in Singapore and be freelance prostitute? ''
Kathy then move towards him, and slowly spread her legs abit to allow his finger to roam her vagina and slowly fingering..
Kathy expressed unwillingness, this aroused Nicholas.
Nicholas then told them to change side.
Kathy used her C-cup breasts to rubba rubba his back while Angel used her B-cup breasts to rubba his front as she carress his penis.
Nicholas : Kathy, now gave me ''Du Long" (Du Long'' mean ass licking in chinese)
Kathy " I usuallly perform this on bed..''
Nicholas: do as I said!

Kathy squatted down and spread open his ass and do Ass Licking. but she not used to do this in this position.
Nicholas wanted to french Angel but she turn her face away..(during Gelyang , she never french customer, naturally customer respect her will.)
Nicholas: I knew you don't do but you are all at my mercy. nobody protect you now."
Angel then shutted her eyes and let him lick her tongue and lips.

Nicholas then told her to squat down to give him blow job.
Naturally Angel do that.
Nicholas feel like a king ,he don't pay them, but they need him ,,

He later told her to switch side.
Angel do Ass-licking , Kathy do blow job.

After a while, he stopped and asked them to bath each other body and perform lesbian act..
Both gals not used to this.
After seeing Nicholas expression, they just performed..
Kathy and Angel washed each other bodies...
Old 23-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Nicholas sat on toilet bowl, watching both gals perform bath action and directed both to do what he wanted them to do.
He asked kathy to turn and asked Angel to cup Kathy C cup breasts with one hand and other hand on her vaginal region.
Kathy facial expression was slutty.
(any of you can picture Constance Song's expression when she was rubba rubba , fingered by woman of smaller built(Vivian Lai)..

Next, both gals were asked to face each other and fingered each other..
They must turn their faces to look Nicholas.
It was slutty experience.

later, 3 of them moved to bedroom, where Nicholas asked them to perform further lesbian action on bed where Angel licking Kathy vagina, and Kathy face must be in direction of Nicholas.
Ncholas get hard-on..
He joined in.
He sat on bed, telling Kathy to turn so that she was lying on front , her head directly facing his penis.
He wanted Kathy to do blowjob while Angel do ass licking / and vaginal licking on Kathy.

Then he asked gals to switch side where Angel do blowjob on his penis while Kathy do ass and vaginal licking on Angel.
moment later, he asked Kathy to position herself on all fours while Angel put condom on his penis..
When Kathy felt her ass being opened and his penis inserted slowly, she protested..
Nicholas : be quiet , you are freelancer without any protection from Anti vice , you are competely at my mercy now..
He then rump , her ass, she was in pain , shaking her head. while Angel watch in horror,
Then he moved to the chair and asked Kathy to sit on him, he fucked her ass and asked Angel to lick kathy nipples..

Then he asked Angel to come and be AJed..
Angel moaned , moaned with tears coming from her eyes while Kathy lied on bed,feeling pain on her buttock..

He cummed and asked both gals to lick his cum on penis head.

Then he dressed up while gals remained naked.
He told them he would help secure the 3 storey shophouse at Chinatown area 5 days later.
He wanted 5 gals to be present before him at new shophouse...
Old 23-04-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
harahara88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharahara88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A threesome is always fun .
Old 25-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Petain Road houses leader (played by Lin Meijiao) report to DSP Brenda Sng that five gals (Kathy, Moon, Angel,Ice , Chris) went AWOL for few days.

30 mins later , Sng Sisters and a team arrived , then wore police lanyard entering the Petain Road brothel area where there are many male of various races queueing up to get fucked.

Brenda then ordered guys to move to other houses, her eyes looked at the floor with disdain look.. (she actually despised those losers who visited prostitutes )

Couple of men stared back angrily, then looked at her C-cup breasts, they wished they can grope her breasts, but they have to respect the logo of her jacket which worded "Singapore Police Force".

Inspector Bala (played by the Indian part time actor who played SIS inspector of CID in Code of Law), glared at two men who then back off.

They interviewed other prositutes who were transferred from Geylang.
One of them ,Betty (played by Chen Xiuhuan) told them that they were not happy with the condition here. some Anti Vice officers nodded in agreement.
Another girl, Debra (played by Carole Lin) told them they approached her to join them in becoming freelancer but she refused as it was very risky and illegal. Sng sisters were impressed and then team left the brothel and back to CID building where they debrief and enlisted help from ICA, and other police divisions to help locate 5 girls.

Dan Dan had tendered her resignations and Ke Qiang picked her up at Harbourfront mall.
She was taken to the shop unit in Geylang where Ke Qiang told her to stay put with other gals for a while as situation was getting hot now because of neigbours ratting on HDB /condo units with a lot of male vistors..
Old 25-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

yes, if only 2 gals played with each other , lesbain action then bisexual action with guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harahara88 View Post
A threesome is always fun .
Old 25-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BleuNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
yes, if only 2 gals played with each other , lesbain action then bisexual action with guy.
That's the best!!
Old 25-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, support your thread bro.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Dybala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too, please continue TS
Old 26-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Victoria Sng then browse SBF forums for clues to whereabout of 5 former gals from legal brothels.

Nicholas was informed by his police officer friend who was a client of his, who later informed Kathy that it is risky as police was on lookout for her and 4 of her mates.

Meanwhile, Dan Dan profile was listed on Ke Qiang website and she got phone calls and SMSes. Some asked her to speak only English. She reply in Chinese to see whether the caller understands. Reply came saying what was that..
She blocked the caller number.
Some asked for location. then reply location not convenient.

She got special request for extra fee promised.

she got first client after deal was made.

Outside the shop unit, the client SMSed , saying he had arrived..

She direct him to go to other shop opposite, after viewing him from the window.

He then crossed the main road , full of traffic to other side.

She replied " press the number ''

He pressed the door opened,

He was 50 year old Chinese, both greeted each other and she led him to the room...
Old 27-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Once in the room, Dan Dan called him Uncle, and helped him undressed.

She looked at his body, tanned and got dragon tattoo on his chest..

She then stripped and took him to shower outside the room, after wrapping his waist with towel.

During bath,she talk cock with him, then lick his nipple (dragon tattoo's mouth)
she giggle as she fantasised herself kissing dragon..
Then she washed his penis and caress his testicles.

Later, she turned him around, scrubbing his back, and slide her hand across his buttock to wash..

Then she turn him around to face him ,and kiss him gentely.
She later lower herself and blowjob him
After a while, she led him to room, where other gals seated in hall watching TV ,read SMS /called customers.

In the room,
he lied down on bed, while she put black stocking..

She gave him catbath, then blowjob till his arousal.

Once aroused , he took charge, he made her lied on bed, placed her legs on his shoulder as he lick abalone (vagina area)

Later, she capped his penis and let him fuck her .. He fucked her missionary with her legs on shoulder.

Contact with silk stockings gave him arousal ..
Till he cummed .

She bathed him and talk cock with him, and get tips for her service
Till 11 pm, Ke Qiang arrived and all gals gave him a part of the fees. He warned the gals not to cheat...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1