The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pub hostess

Need some advice from you guys, I recently matched with this Filipino girl on tinder, she says she works at a bar as a hostess and asked me to pay her a visit there. What usually happens if I went down and met her there? Would I need to pay a crazy amount of money on drinks for her? Would I have a chance to take her home? Thanks
Old 23-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Need some advice from you guys, I recently matched with this Filipino girl on tinder, she says she works at a bar as a hostess and asked me to pay her a visit there. What usually happens if I went down and met her there? Would I need to pay a crazy amount of money on drinks for her? Would I have a chance to take her home? Thanks
Good luck if you can meet her and bring her home. They are sort of like viet flower joint. You pay for drink to support her. That all you will ever get.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 23-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Quote:
She will keep asking you buy her drinks. If you are lucky, you get a handjob. Anything more is pretty hard, pun intended.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You can dont spend a dime on her and see how ti goes from there. Though you must have a skin thicker than elephant

Whether can bring her home or not, cmon, she does not work geylang.No price tag on her. Nobody knows how you look? Look like brad pitt? Chance damn high.

Normally, one drink for her suffice as a show of support. Anything more, you aga aga....
Old 23-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 9
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
It depend on the "actual thing happening on the spot".

Pub is go by ladies drink (to be consume by the lady, nobody else can help her. Unless she push the drink to you and you can reject by asking her to drink). Hang flower joint is go by flower to the lady.

In both places, even when the lady is drunk, they will have white knight (could be their sisters / bf) sending them home.

You may end up going home empty handed.

I am not ruling out that there are possibilities that you can score, it really depend on the things that are happening on the spot.

Have fun bro
Old 23-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just find a stable here, book a girl, fuck and go home.

More worth it.
Old 23-04-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since I’ve never been I’ll go check it out and get one drink and see how things go. No harm really.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Be careful as sometime those girl who come sit with you are all very smart and they will sweet talk with you and let you ruba runa a bit then they will ask you to buy them lady drink usually small small cup one cos I ever spend $500 one night just only on those lady drink but in the end I go home alone cos a man will come pick them up after work I don't know is it their bf or what but from then on I stop chiong all these liao no offend to anyone this is just my past experience.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro. what is the thrill of you flying all the way to Philippines just to patronise someone u know on tinder?!

the same money u spend can be used to bao SB from SA to go a short bali/phuket trip. and u can guarantee you won't get kc and still get the sex!
Old 23-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
bro. what is the thrill of you flying all the way to Philippines just to patronise someone u know on tinder?!

the same money u spend can be used to bao SB from SA to go a short bali/phuket trip. and u can guarantee you won't get kc and still get the sex!
I second that.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Seems the girls may be working in S'pore pubs. Plenty of such pubs with pinoys around.

TS, As mentioned by earlier bros, girls usually will push you to buy drinks for them as they have KPI to meet as well as earn comm.

If you are noob at such place. You may want to go with a buddy to slap you when your small dick is on verge of making you bankrupt.
Other than that, have fun!

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 23-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

hi ts, google black shop please
Old 23-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lol the bar is in Singapore, I’m not that stupid to fly overseas for a girl.
Old 24-04-2018, 06:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Go and try ..
Old 24-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol the bar is in Singapore, I’m not that stupid to fly overseas for a girl.
Ah. That makes sense. I’ll visit her then. No harm. Just treat it as a normal drinking session. Don’t over commit your spending neither do u need to show off u are rich, even if u are.

Sober sex is better than drunkard sex. Hope u have a bonus night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1