The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Post D cup ML with soothing massage and wonderful pair of hands

Over the weekend I went to a joint in the Bugis / Lavender area which I had not been to before. This place was recommended to me by one of the senior bros here but the lady he recommended was not available so I was assigned this one.

Exterior of the building is your typical shophouse kind of facade but the interior of this joint looks like something out of a (budget) Macau film. One thing interesting is that the rooms (or at least the one I was assigned to) have no doors - there is just some kind of curtain or a veil which lends a risque air to the place and makes things just that little more exciting.

First thing I noticed about her as she walked in was a faint sweet and soft smell. Could be coming from her perfume or perhaps partially the effect of phermones. Don't know about others here but this is something that gets me quite aroused at the beginning as these first impressions count.

She was very courteous, had a polite and soft spoken demeanour. Professional yet sweet. Not overly suggestive at the beginning. Which again, I like.

Massage began. Within 5 min I thought to myself she has a wonderfully soothing pair of hands. She was able to hit all the sore points and areas on my body with a combination of deep soothing strokes and focused pressure on certain tense areas. Something like an aromatherapy massage I've done in some more professional spas, less the aroma oils It was definitely not the "tui na" style which I dislike.

As I was lying face down with 2IC at 6 o'clock position, her really relaxing massage gave me a half-involuntary erection. What I liked is that she noticed it without paying excessive attention. She teasingly rubbed her warm hands between my butt crack only slightly brushing against my head which was fully engorged by that time.

After that, there was the usual flipping over and continuation of massage then came GQ. I went for the usual $80 (HJ + BM). I can't remember if FJ was offered - it could have been, but I didn't pay attention as I don't go for this.

She proceeded to remove her top and bra and I saw a beautifully shaped and really firm pair of breasts which I immediately couldn't resist cupping. Shortly after that, she began the HJ using both hands and a very pleasurable technique which blended certain different strokes.

Got really aroused and moved her closer to me so I could suckle on her beautiful tits. I honestly didn't last long as they were such a beautiful pair and her hands were working their magic all this while. I was half wondering to myself if they were enhanced, and half thinking that I didn't care if they were because I was enjoying them so much! It was a lot of stimulation and sent me to 7th heaven quickly. Big unload in a few minutes...

After that, whilst we were cleaning up, she told me she's from Beijing and has been in Singapore for a few years. So she is in some sense "localised", not a hardcore PRC. Which for me is a small plus.

Logistics: there was no hot water as I was showering (if this is a concern for any bros). Parking can be tight on weekends as there are others (a lot of young people, apparently) who come to this area for non-sex related stuff! The nearest MRT is still a good walk away.

E*****
Looks 7/10
Boobs 8/10
Massage 9/10
HJ 7.5/10 (could actually be higher. She started out with two hands at the beginning which was really shiok but I interrupted her halfway buy sucking on her beautiful breasts so she had to switch to one handed HJ - no fault of hers)
Damage: BM $80 + 45 min entrance fee $45

If you want the contact, please PM me. I don't check the forums every day and it's hard to keep track

I will only share on an exchange basis - based on 3 criteria:

1) I only do HJ so the girl must be able to deliver a good one (FJ or BJ is irrelevant as I don't do these)
2) C cup and above, preferably non-enhanced
3) good (or a reasonable) massage is a bonus

Please give genuine contacts only as in the past some bros have tried to "swap" with me using sub-standard contacts. Appreciate your understanding

However if you are one of the small handful of trusted senior bros who have been very kind and generous with their sharing even though I might have been of limited help to them (you know who you are), I will be glad to pass this contact on to you to repay your kindness in the past.

Last edited by macmillan; 25-04-2018 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Criteria for sharing
Old 23-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: D cup ML with soothing massage and wonderful pair of hands

The senior bro is not me bah? Hahaha... because the description of the place does not sound like the one I know of.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks
Old 24-04-2018, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Benny9011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact thanks
Old 24-04-2018, 06:48 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Bro... your thread very fast will be deleted one lah....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Bro can share. Looks interesting to try out.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

First batch of PMs cleared
Old 29-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
marik is a splendid one to beholdmarik is a splendid one to beholdmarik is a splendid one to beholdmarik is a splendid one to beholdmarik is a splendid one to beholdmarik is a splendid one to beholdmarik is a splendid one to beholdmarik is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro. pls share location and contact. thanks!
Old 30-04-2018, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
The senior bro is not me bah? Hahaha... because the description of the place does not sound like the one I know of.
yeah sound like one of the joint that you shared.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Calvados deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share?
Old 01-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bubblechunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 01-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Care to share... thank you
Old 01-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
SamKam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Macmillan bro, can share ctc pls? I dont have somethg to exchge now but when I do I will return your favor. No loss to u,purely HJ.

Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Over the weekend I went to a joint in the Bugis / Lavender area which I had not been to before. This place was recommended to me by one of the senior bros here but the lady he recommended was not available so I was assigned this one.

Exterior of the building is your typical shophouse kind of facade but the interior of this joint looks like something out of a (budget) Macau film. One thing interesting is that the rooms (or at least the one I was assigned to) have no doors - there is just some kind of curtain or a veil which lends a risque air to the place and makes things just that little more exciting.

First thing I noticed about her as she walked in was a faint sweet and soft smell. Could be coming from her perfume or perhaps partially the effect of phermones. Don't know about others here but this is something that gets me quite aroused at the beginning as these first impressions count.

She was very courteous, had a polite and soft spoken demeanour. Professional yet sweet. Not overly suggestive at the beginning. Which again, I like.

Massage began. Within 5 min I thought to myself she has a wonderfully soothing pair of hands. She was able to hit all the sore points and areas on my body with a combination of deep soothing strokes and focused pressure on certain tense areas. Something like an aromatherapy massage I've done in some more professional spas, less the aroma oils It was definitely not the "tui na" style which I dislike.

As I was lying face down with 2IC at 6 o'clock position, her really relaxing massage gave me a half-involuntary erection. What I liked is that she noticed it without paying excessive attention. She teasingly rubbed her warm hands between my butt crack only slightly brushing against my head which was fully engorged by that time.

After that, there was the usual flipping over and continuation of massage then came GQ. I went for the usual $80 (HJ + BM). I can't remember if FJ was offered - it could have been, but I didn't pay attention as I don't go for this.

She proceeded to remove her top and bra and I saw a beautifully shaped and really firm pair of breasts which I immediately couldn't resist cupping. Shortly after that, she began the HJ using both hands and a very pleasurable technique which blended certain different strokes.

Got really aroused and moved her closer to me so I could suckle on her beautiful tits. I honestly didn't last long as they were such a beautiful pair and her hands were working their magic all this while. I was half wondering to myself if they were enhanced, and half thinking that I didn't care if they were because I was enjoying them so much! It was a lot of stimulation and sent me to 7th heaven quickly. Big unload in a few minutes...

After that, whilst we were cleaning up, she told me she's from Beijing and has been in Singapore for a few years. So she is in some sense "localised", not a hardcore PRC. Which for me is a small plus.

Logistics: there was no hot water as I was showering (if this is a concern for any bros). Parking can be tight on weekends as there are others (a lot of young people, apparently) who come to this area for non-sex related stuff! The nearest MRT is still a good walk away.

E*****
Looks 7/10
Boobs 8/10
Massage 9/10
HJ 7.5/10 (could actually be higher. She started out with two hands at the beginning which was really shiok but I interrupted her halfway buy sucking on her beautiful breasts so she had to switch to one handed HJ - no fault of hers)
Damage: BM $80 + 45 min entrance fee $45

If you want the contact, please PM me. I don't check the forums every day and it's hard to keep track

I will only share on an exchange basis - based on 3 criteria:

1) I only do HJ so the girl must be able to deliver a good one (FJ or BJ is irrelevant as I don't do these)
2) C cup and above, preferably non-enhanced
3) good (or a reasonable) massage is a bonus

Please give genuine contacts only as in the past some bros have tried to "swap" with me using sub-standard contacts. Appreciate your understanding

However if you are one of the small handful of trusted senior bros who have been very kind and generous with their sharing even though I might have been of limited help to them (you know who you are), I will be glad to pass this contact on to you to repay your kindness in the past.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

share contacts?
Old 03-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1