The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Merc driver takes off his shirt and punches elderly man over accidental scratch

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Merc driver takes off his shirt and punches elderly man over accidental scratch on car
Posted on 18 November 2014 | 14,201 views | 34 comments

More Sharing Services

The Mercedes driver (left) took off his shirt before punching the 62-year-old man (right).
The driver of this black Mercedes Benz allegedly hurled vulgarities, punched and kicked a 62-year-old man after his Mercedes was accidentally scratched by the old man's wife at a carpark at Block 867A, Tampines Street 83 on Nov 9, at around 9.30pm.

Stomper Linda said that the Mercedes was parked illegally, in the bike parking lots. Her mother, who had accidentally scratched the Mercedes, offered to pay for the damages.

Her father sustained injuries to his eye from the assault. According to the doctor, he had hematoma around his eye, and conjunctiva hemorrhage in his eye.

The Stomper said:

“The woman in the car called the driver, who was not at the scene. My parents waited for his arrival.

“But he left them no chance to speak, just spewing vulgarities at them immediately.

“He even took off his shirt, spoiling for a fight!

“My sister, who was home, and heard the commotion downstairs, ran down immediately.

“She confronted the driver, and asked him to stop hurling abuse at our parents.

“The guy then threatened my younger sister, pulled her hair, and then punched my dad, a 62-year-old who cannot even stand up straight with his weak and bow-legged knees.

“He then kicked my father while my father was down.

“My mum had to push him away so that my dad could get back up.

“The guy only backed off when my brother came back.

“He immediately put his shirt back on and went back to his car, saying that there were so many people against him!

“Pick someone in your age group and size!

“Police were called, and a police report was filed.

“All parties’ statements were also taken.”

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...tal-scratch-on

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1