The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Croopig is Cool - loads of Potential
In a massage session is it possible...

To ask the lady to strip to her skin and do the whole process of massage and FJ later,meaning when she enters the room jus tell her that U will do the whole course but in the massage session,U wan her to be butt naked.
Old 13-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Re: In a massage session is it possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croopig
To ask the lady to strip to her skin and do the whole process of massage and FJ later,meaning when she enters the room jus tell her that U will do the whole course but in the massage session,U wan her to be butt naked.

Yes, you can try requesting but you must confirm this outlet got provide such special service.
Old 14-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Croopig is Cool - loads of Potential

I think almost all HC have specials one rite?
Old 14-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i can tell u most of d time d gals will not agree to strip naked during massage session; simply cos d risk is too high. imagine if she's caught red handed by AV then liao liao lor. if u r her regular then maybe still got chance lah.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 22
lahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

massage ger butt naked very small chance cos of hurricane AVa but you can request ger to take her panties off while she sit on top of you...this depends on your chemistry with ger...nothing like feeling her cb on your back while she press presss here press there mah
Old 14-10-2005, 01:46 AM
biboy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

if u can pay slightly above the FJ rates, she might agree. try to go almost closing time, lower rish of AV
Old 14-10-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have made the request before....probably 4-5 times at different HCs and the answer has always been cannot. Yes, it is because they are worried that they kena raided.
Old 14-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if you receive such service, dont report this via SBF.. Otherwise , many bros will request similar treatment..

When the gal became Ang Pai and this attract AV attraction and the gal will be deported or imprisoned.
Old 14-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

have not had the chance to have a massage from a butt naked gal b4 leh... in a TN shop/HC of cos cannot la... hotel room is a different thing of cos, most of the time, the gal will strip naked first...
Old 14-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried with 2 diff WL before. Maybe I am lucky. I will not name the WL currently still working. The other one is Vivian of BHC (quit a month ago).

How I did it? I tried to tell them nicely, saying I like to see her figure while she massage me. Then bingo. I got my wish come true.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 14-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light

If it is your a first time with her, very often you can forget about it. They also like to be comfortable with their customers before they go on. Likewise they also scared if you undercover setting them up.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 14-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl76
have not had the chance to have a massage from a butt naked gal b4 leh... in a TN shop/HC of cos cannot la... hotel room is a different thing of cos, most of the time, the gal will strip naked first...
You go ROC or mainland china lor. Sure have one. You want to arrange one for your bachelor?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 14-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
You go ROC or mainland china lor. Sure have one. You want to arrange one for your bachelor?
wow u post post so big here ah??? die liao la, my Hebe will come and check on my posting u know... heehee ROC and mainland too far la, sg have???
Old 15-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 20
CaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to beholdCaptainPlanet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl76
wow u post post so big here ah??? die liao la, my Hebe will come and check on my posting u know... heehee ROC and mainland too far la, sg have???
Sg have...
U want or not?????????
Before Dec mi try to get 1 for u
Hahahaaaaaaaaaa
Cheers
Old 15-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Samster

wow... another one to come and disturb only, get one for me??? get wad??? Hebe???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1