The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Naive94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive94 View Post
Tried Lu Lu from this house

FJ:
Changed Caps and started like this as I wanted some of the DFK action and have access to her boobs. Her moans like quite turn on, and make me think she going to climax. Next, move on to Missionary. Pump and grind according to feel and more DFK action. Tried stimulating her clit while pumping and grinding and her moans were louder. Finally, ended in Doggy

Overall: Quite an ok bonk, wont mind RTF, but may want to explore the others, Like Na Na and Bao Bao
Ended up RTF a few times, even booked two hour once because cannot shoot out... probably not fully loaded Dunno whether its because of the RTF, but she is very accommodating to positions and I really enjoyed playing her boobs and DFK.... quite underrated, since not a lot of FR on her
Old 26-03-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I need some heavy duty frenching and DFK. Hmm Selina seems to be a bit risky, saw she gave black face to some bro (as per FR in trail) Bao Bao has enhanced boobies.

Yang Yang is nice but I already 2x and she not really into DFK. Maybe Lulu?

Hmm, what to do, I am one horny fucker
Dunno if xiao qiao from this hse still around ? She fits heavy duty frenching

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 26-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kelveto is stuck in moderation for some time to come

$200 for 1 hour too expensive. There are much cheaper $150 hses. But in JB, even better...cheaper, younger and prettier plus got whole buffet, massage and sauna for 2-3 hours. We are seeing all these 3rd rated old whores which are PRC rejects this time...early 40s and then say late 20s or early 30s.
Old 27-03-2024, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joegioamani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1654A Yang Yang FR

Look: 7/10 (look like in her 30’s)
Boobs: 7/10 (original B) pink nips
Body: 7/10 regular, slim
Skin : 8.5/10 fair completion soft skin, no stretch mark no tattoo
Bbbj : 9/10 (for me) slow, sensational and skilfully excecuted.
DFK : 9/10 like my long lost girl friend
FJ : 7/10 I only do missionary, she squeeze and using her hands to tickle all over my body.
GFE : 7/10 talking professionally
WIR : Yes

Do: FJ/BBBJ/CIM/SOP of all 1654A
Don’t : 69/finger/DTY/RAW

This is my first FR. Yang Yang is not bad for me. Actually the brothel is reputated. She carried out the house SOP as it was established ages ago, wash/shower bbbj/catbath all over including prostate. Long bbbj with finger tingling at the prostate, slurpy and sensational. Not high vacuum, reasonably skilful.

I usually will not push too hard towards the WL. I see her lower body was positioning in a way for my tongue or finger hard to reach position, I just let her do her thing.

Overall experience 8/10 for me. will WIR
Old 27-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3415 / Power: 19
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelveto View Post
$200 for 1 hour too expensive. There are much cheaper $150 hses. But in JB, even better...cheaper, younger and prettier plus got whole buffet, massage and sauna for 2-3 hours. We are seeing all these 3rd rated old whores which are PRC rejects this time...early 40s and then say late 20s or early 30s.
May i know where to find these in JB?
Old 27-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Dunno if xiao qiao from this hse still around ? She fits heavy duty frenching
She is still around. She got her own following though not as huge as the other two resident ang pai.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A Gentle & Romantic Fuck

Ping Ping

After recently getting a massage for $150 at 1669, I had to redeem myself. So I chose Ping Ping (1654A) as she was the next acceptable gal to me (after Yang Yang 1654A) and I didnt fancy the other one there.

Even when I chose her I was thinking Yang Yang is more beautiful, but I needed to diversify. It was an excellent decision.

We had plenty of gentle tongue fu. Licking her pussy gently got her nicely wet and she was enjoying it thoroughly. We then made best use of time by indulging in 69. The FJ initially in missionary was so relaxing as she had her legs open to my gentle thrusting and was moaning and smiling. I've never had such a romantic fucking experience as this. We then proceeded to doggy where I came inside her.

When you have fucks like this it makes you think. Thank you sweet Ping Ping for showing me what womanly love can be like.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; Yesterday at 01:30 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
JASON19954 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Girls in 1654A

I have bad news, this house needs better quality condoms because it broke during the FJ. This worries me, and WL is a bit worried too, because you know, neither she nor I know if the other is taking care of hygiene and health. It may have been caused by WL and I being overly enthusiastic and pushing too hard. But when it happened, I repeatedly apologised to WL that I didn't mean it and she reassured me that it was ok, she's a good person. But considering the needless worry, it was a less than pleasant experience. So I will consider bringing my own Durex in the future and not using the ones they provide.

What do you guys think you would do if that happened?
Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post
I have bad news, this house needs better quality condoms because it broke during the FJ. This worries me, and WL is a bit worried too, because you know, neither she nor I know if the other is taking care of hygiene and health. It may have been caused by WL and I being overly enthusiastic and pushing too hard. But when it happened, I repeatedly apologised to WL that I didn't mean it and she reassured me that it was ok, she's a good person. But considering the needless worry, it was a less than pleasant experience. So I will consider bringing my own Durex in the future and not using the ones they provide.

I am sure someone will say "enjoy the raw experience". That said I have been bringing along my own prohylatics for the last 15 + years of cheonging.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASON19954 View Post

If you were truly concern you wouldn't be here asking this question. So why don't you just say exactly what you're trying to say?
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sgnightfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I Heard that Guoguo has already left. Is there any other MILF look girl in 1654a?
Old Today, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28118 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Name : Bao Bao
Look : 8.5/10 (Angelic)
Height : 160cm+-
Boobs : 36C (Enhanced)
Body : 8/10 (Petite) 
Skin : 7.5/10 (Small Tattoo At Back)
Catbath : 7.5/10 (Back & Front)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (Lots Of Slurping)
AR : 0/10 (Never Try)
FJ : 8/10 (Accommodating)
CIM : 0/10 (Never Ask)
COF : 0/10 (NIL)
Frenching : 8/10 (Passionate)
Painting : 0/10 (Never Try)
Massage : 8/10 (Boobs Massage)
GFE : 8/10 (Shower Before and After)
Overall : 8.5/10
RTF : Yes!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1