The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeffrry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my affair with my sis in law

I`m thinking how nice is it!
Old 09-08-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Minni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love to hear more interesting comments about it!
Old 14-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

started to follow your thread when I was searching this forum.

Whatever happens, dont care what people say or think and conform to their ideas because you become a slave to their ideology.

Follow your heart and love and make your dream come true.
Old 14-09-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
daoqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrry View Post
I`m thinking how nice is it!
I'm thinking too!
Old 15-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

cant believe that I keep reading this story over again...salute you for your courage to go after the impossible, 10 years of pain and wow...jia yu bro...
Old 11-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Marked as the last post of TS since 3 years back, would be interesting to see some more updates during the COVID period, stay tuned, I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
I think when you 'show hand' whatever you have in exchange for something, you tend to value that something more. In our case, we forgo to a certain extend, kinship. which is quite painful for J.

So i think we treasure each other even more. Hopefully its a 'fairy tale' ending too.

As to being open minded, Asians being Asians.. I think it wont be acceptable, at least in our generation..
Old 11-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share TS, thanks a lot!
Old 12-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Saw many comments on the good story and decided to read the 1st post of this affair. Really good story. Reminds me of the similar experience with my SIL who was also in her 20s at that time and she also broke up with her bf and was dead drunk that I had to go over to bring her back home. Her whole family was on an overseas trip and me and this SIL didn't go. She was quite rebellious then and didn't have good relationship with the family. I knew some of her friends so they called me to pick her up and I brought her back home. She was too drunk to even walk properly so she her body was literally leaning on me with her boobs on my body all the time.

I roughly knew she had some liking in me and sometimes when I'm in the sisters room, she would just change her clothes even when I'm inside and often ask me how she looks in her clothes. This is of course when I'm at the house and my wife (then gf) wasn't around.

I brought her home and she said she wanted to shower and asked me to get her clothes from the bedroom. When I went to the toilet, she was naked and didn't close the door and looked at me with her drunk eyes. She pulled me into the toilet and started taking off my clothes so in the end we were in the toilet naked together.

After that, we didn't talk about this anymore so I'm not sure if she even remembered what happened. She's now happily married and nothing happened between us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
To all married sbf bros, have you ever looked at your wife's sister and fantasized? have you ever thought what it would be like having a tryst, just once, with yr SIL? honestly, i always do but never knew that unfortunately (or fortunately as some may think), the feeling was actually mutual..  i said unfortunately bcos im a believer of "do not shit where u eat". SIL is too close for comfort. but..

My affairs with my sister in law started from an innocent bike ride 2 years ago. Lets just refer her as J.

Before i go into details, let me first give you an idea how J looks like. She is 20 yrs old when we started. Has a rather girl next door look with bambi eyes that feels like she is staring at you even though she is not. Rather tall for a woman (1.70m), with long hair permed in big curls. She has long and toned legs from her days involved in her school's volleyball team. . Unlike my wife who is slightly on the bigger side, my SIL is rather small build for your height. She has a small cute butt. She appears underweight cos of her height but is very blessed with big boobs for her frame (she is a C+). She always complain its a burden bcos it gives her backaches.

J and her sister's age gap is 7 years. although i have been with my wife for about 2 years before we got married, i very seldom meet J bcos she was rarely at home. it was only until i was married did i get to see her much often at their home as we go back once a week for dinners. we got along quite well and often joked with each other.

J likes to wear small sized t shirts and often wears them at home even when i visit them. I confess that im a sucker for big boobs and her assets has been something i fantasize since 3 years ago.  It is especially so when the sisters sit together and i always secretly wish that i can trade in my wife's B cup with J's C cup much like i trade in handphones. on our wedding day, i remember she wore a super low V cut little black dress with plunging neckline that caused all my siong de (brothers) nose bleed. all of them asked to be introduced but knowing all my bros for so long and the naughty things we have done together, i told them not to destroy another innocent girl's future for the good of mankind. Or so i thought she was innocent at least at that time.  

anyway, fastforward to 2 years ago and my wife and i just got married for about 6 months and we were back for our regular dinner at my inlaw place in the Southern part of singapore. my inlaw place is just a few blocks away so its convenient. my wife's father passed away few years ago. 

it was simple dinner as usual and chatting after that over fruits and tv. when we were preparing to go home, J was busy dressing up to attend a friend's party at st james. as we were about to leave the house, what i saw when J emerged from her dressing room shocked me. i have never seen her dress for a party and she was really quite stunning. she chose to bundle up her hair and put on light makeup with smokey eyes effect. she was wearing a black one piece body hugging dress that accentuate her good figure. her voluptuous bosoms were prominently wrapped by her tight dress, only revealing a slight cleavage. omg. i felt like asking if i could join her for the party at that point. then the killer.. she had applied her sister's fav (as well as mine) perfume, chanel no. 5. well i still think the scent is too mature for her till now, i cant help but be attracted to it. she was really attractive looking and definitely appealing to me.. we left the house together. my wife and i went home on my motorbike while J took a cab to st james. the image of her lingered in my mind as i laid to sleep that night. then, the event that changed everything.

at about 5am, my mother in law called my wife on her handphone. she said J's friend had called and asked for help as J was almost drunk and dont want to go home and insisted on drinking some more. apparently J had broken off with her boyfriend and was quite difficult to handle (my MIL didnt even knew she had a bf then!). i was awakened by all the commotion and mamadrama and was asked by my wife to go take a cab and fetch J since she is working the morning shift and had to get ready for work shortly. i agreed since i dont work on sats.

as i was taking the lift down, i was deciding whether to take a cab or ride my bike. haiz, this type of expense cannot claim one. thought it was better to save money and take my bike. if she really is too drunk, then i will park my bike there and come back by cab. took my bike and arrived within 10 mins. i called her mobile but her friend answered. finally, found them after some effort. J was sitting next to a pool of vomit and slumped against the wall. she was not in a good state and slurring in her speech..

both of us helped her up and sent her to the ladies to wash up. after her friend helped her wash up abit, they came out. J appears much better and smiled weakly at me. i asked her if she can take a ride on my bike and she nodded. Seeing J appearing better, her friend entrusted her to me and queue for a cab. we walked towards my bike. I put on the helmet for her. as i started my ignition key,  I asked J to hold on to me since she is still a bit drunk. and she really did. she hugged tightly round my waist even before i moved off. by now, she was resting her hot cheeks on my body. her body had now slumped unto mine and i could feel her breasts pressed against my back. other than my wife, i have not had a female pillion for the last 2 years. it felt really good.. i could feel my brother hardening.

the ride home was short and when we reached her block, i removed her helmet and assisted her off the bike. i pulled her arms around my neck and held her hips closed to mine. i have never been in such close proximity to J and it did make my sexcited. although skinny, a drunk person is never light. half wanting to quickly send her back home, the other half of me was enjoying the physical promximity and her faint perfume. i tried hard not to look at her boobs when helping her, but my heart couldnt control my eyes. what a lovely pair of bosoms from my angle..

we entered the lift. suddenly, from beside me, she swung her body towards me and pressed hard unto me. her body was now firmly resting on mine. i could feel her curves and her warmth.
i had an instant hard on. im sure J felt it.

J: am i not good enough why must he do this to me?
Me: u referring to yr bf?
J: ya.. (she paused for awhile and started sobbing..)

the lift door opened but she was still hugging me.

J: am i really that bad?

J continued talking and was holding on to me all the while. i was already not listening to what she was saying by now, it was a very awkward situation. she was feeling so miserable but there I was unable to relax and my bro standing rock hard. it doesnt help that my fbt shorts was really thin and her dress was made of satin. it made it even more obvious and embarrassing for me. suddenly, she queezed my waist a little harder and i could feel my brother pressing on her crotch as we are about the same height. oooh.... after what seemed like ages, she let loose the grip and press the lift door open. we must have been inside the lift for at least 5 mins. I sent her to her door without another word and my inlaw come to the door quickly and helped her in. after thanking me, she hurried me off to rest.  

and i thought that was the end.. actually it turned out to be the beginning...
Old 12-12-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
beckerton1705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Saw many comments on the good story and decided to read the 1st post of this affair. Really good story. Reminds me of the similar experience with my SIL who was also in her 20s at that time and she also broke up with her bf and was dead drunk that I had to go over to bring her back home. Her whole family was on an overseas trip and me and this SIL didn't go. She was quite rebellious then and didn't have good relationship with the family. I knew some of her friends so they called me to pick her up and I brought her back home. She was too drunk to even walk properly so she her body was literally leaning on me with her boobs on my body all the time.

I roughly knew she had some liking in me and sometimes when I'm in the sisters room, she would just change her clothes even when I'm inside and often ask me how she looks in her clothes. This is of course when I'm at the house and my wife (then gf) wasn't around.

I brought her home and she said she wanted to shower and asked me to get her clothes from the bedroom. When I went to the toilet, she was naked and didn't close the door and looked at me with her drunk eyes. She pulled me into the toilet and started taking off my clothes so in the end we were in the toilet naked together.

After that, we didn't talk about this anymore so I'm not sure if she even remembered what happened. She's now happily married and nothing happened between us.
You don't the urge to fuck her when both of you were naked?
Old 12-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckerton1705 View Post
You don't the urge to fuck her when both of you were naked?
I did of course but didn't have condom so didn't dare to fuck her else get into trouble. We did have some fun in the shower though, she was quite horny and suck till I cum.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
beckerton1705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I did of course but didn't have condom so didn't dare to fuck her else get into trouble. We did have some fun in the shower though, she was quite horny and suck till I cum.
Haha ok, I thought you did not do anything at all!
Old 16-12-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

Walao the story can do netflix drama. I finish in a day full 60+ pages
Old 16-12-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
landao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikado View Post