The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 17-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXquisitew0w View Post
visited OT few months back with a friend

Went to level 3 and turn left, theres a hot MiLF wearing a tight skirt and showing her huge boobs, long hair... buay tahan straight go in.
Looks: 8/10 according to her, shes from taiwan
Body: 9/10 tall lady, huge boobs, and shaven pussy
FJ: 9/10 doggy and missionary, cum in no time with such hot body n face
Damage: $50 + $150

Friend went to level 4, and kena chop.. paid $400 for fj
Is a shop next to a bar one is it?
Old 17-05-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
I fuck the same girl
$100 only
No massage
agreed. actually i also done the same, sometimes i just lie flat down once i get in, maybe can get a 5mins massage somemore. lol. but definitely keep it at $100 all in
Old 17-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
agreed. actually i also done the same, sometimes i just lie flat down once i get in, maybe can get a 5mins massage somemore. lol. but definitely keep it at $100 all in
LOL
I also just lie flat down waiting for some bull shit piano massage see have or not. Usually they just do some teasing massage to arouse you for 1 min then action starts
Old 17-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojox View Post
Sorry can I kindly ask does anyone have her contact? Can PM me her contact? Thanks very much advance. I only know her name is qi qi(Level 4)

I didnt see her anymore at OT
Use to see her at Level 4 beside crazy horse
Old 17-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

This one i tried her, only HJ she charge $100. Cannot touch here and there, she will kpkb
Very hard to negotiate price. Also some attitute problem, but her figure and face is slutty
She is located at the 1st floor entrance opposite orchard supreme ktv.

Old 17-05-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

this girl if i not wrong, she is at lv 2
Old 18-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Qi Qi best big lei
Old 18-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

She local? What's her damage?
Old 19-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Anyone ? pls PM me : which gal in Orchard Towers joint,offer FJ ? at what price?
Thanks.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

bro what time is she normally around, thanks
Old 22-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Who is this??
I was just there but whom I saw was a different older woman
Old 24-05-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had some drinks at Millionaire Club. The Ukrainian chick is hot!
Old 24-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Anyone ? pls PM me : which gal in Orchard Towers joint,offer FJ ? at what price?
Thanks.
Bro
All got FJ service, this is a weird qns.
LOL

Price from $100-300 depend your nego skills
Old 27-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Been too long since step foot into ot. Made a trip last fri, 3 floor from carpark bridge shop on the right. Tall shapely lady with long hair. Figure solid. Any bro knows her name?
Old 28-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Been too long since step foot into ot. Made a trip last fri, 3 floor from carpark bridge shop on the right. Tall shapely lady with long hair. Figure solid. Any bro knows her name?
But her boobs is enhanced, fake
Sound like a Singaporean
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1