The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
raylee1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=728834

FR for Mina (silk stockings)
My 2/5 session
Look: 9/10. sweet young lady. told me she is 22yo.
Body: 8/10. Tight and slim especially at the waist area. Cute butt.
Boobs: 7/10. Flat chested, nipples still ok to suck.
Pussy: 9/10. Trim tight and easily aroused.
French: 9/10. excellent passionate frencher.
Bbbj: 9/10. One of the best blowers. Suction was solid. Attacked my dick in detail.
FJ: 9/10. Exceptional ass for cowgirl and doggy. Blew both shots in doggy itself.
Gfe: 8/10. limited english she was very friendly and animated when chatting like friends.
Rtf: Yes and for bros who doesnt mind small boobs she is all right. A good bonk.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 5
Rocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book Ella VIP today after reading some of her FR.
Experience was good.
Looks: 8/10. tan skin is only her flaw otherwise she looks like those SPG who oozes air of arrogance. She is not arrogant by the way.
Body: 9/10. Model kind of figure perhaps a bit more meaty than models. Good height.
Boob: 8/10. i supposed they are B cup i am not good at gauging. Easily to perk up her nips.
French: 9/10. Got to say she is into it and takes initiative.
Bbbj: 9/10. Long and slurpy with her eyes staring straighr at my face. Probably her best traits.
FJ: 9/10. It is obvious she knows her job and really knows how to pleasure the life out of men. Her cowgirl is power packed, her legs can open wide apart for deep thrusting penetration and she also whispered some words of encouragement. Got both shots milked out with ease.
GFE: 9/10 She behaves like a needy sex buddy. Tried to massage me but felt like she was sizing me up for sex. Gave it up halfway and went back to fucking her insteasd. Pretty fun to be with her.
Rtf: she is my kind of gem so yes why not?
Old 21-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!

Natty SS - 3/5

Looks: 8/10 Door opened there she was. As expected cute looking chick. Thai tan as expected also.
Body: 8/10 not much fats not exactly stick thin also just nice for me.
Boob: 7.5/10 small b. Not as busty as i expected.
Pussy: 8/10. smell nice, small trimmed bush. 69 allow.
Frenching: 9/10 probably where she excels. Gave a lot and took a lot.
Bbbj: 8/10
CIM: Allow
69: Allow
FJ: 8/10 Multiple position tried. Doggy was the highlight her ass was still firm and can piak piak her hard. Waist just nice to grab onto during the whackings.
GFE: 8/10 Smiley gal. Paid a lot of attention on me. always asking if i am ok using simple english. Great to hug in spoon position like a bolster haha.
RTF: If my schedule can match. Many choices too little money also.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2/5 Yoko of Silkstoking

Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10
Pussy: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Cim: No
RTF: yes.
Mostly her FR covered the main points so aint gonna to write so much, keeping it simple here. Yoko is rtf material in my opinion.
Old 21-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 5
desmondtok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR for Auna Silk Stockings.
Thank you bro for bringing onboard such a pretty lady.
I will be back really soon👍
Look: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Shower: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: NA
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Massage: 20/10
GFE: 8/10
A syt who is not to be missed who can resist fucking this kind of young demure lady? Her pussy is one of the tighest I try.
Old 21-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
OVN Fiona - Sex Amazon

Overall: B
If shaved, i will like to eat some abalone. Cuz she look like a combination of 2 ex FLs i met b4. I think i have double or much higher expectations. haizzz. i kinda miss them.
wah quite rare to see funboi's fr...
Old 21-05-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blurryshadows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna (The RegentLust)

Looks: 10/10 Super Cute SYT Looks.
Body: 9/10. No fats at all. She is slim with no tummy at all. No tattoos also.
Boob: 8/10. Enhanced C/Ds. Abit hard but I still love them anyways.
Bbbj: 9/10. She is very skilled and changes her rhythm continuously, and with a strong suction as well.
Fj: 9/10. I finished both shots with her in missionary positions. She has her ways to get me hard again and again. Very impressed.
GFE: Her English is spectacular. You wouldn't need Google translate at all. She is very chatty and makes the atmosphere comfortable.
RTF: Yes
Old 21-05-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Had Yuna from Sexhouse..
location .. b4 town, somewhere near Nov Mrt

look.. 8.5 she showed me a few photos that look much sweeter
body slim, plastic boobs...big
pussy.. 2 fingers her until wet..
bbbj .. can be improved. told her to lick me all over... my ears, balls and my ass.
she don't do Cim, okt take note.

it was a enjoyable bong.
feeling like with ur gf, who dare to do what u want but she is not the commando type.

after the 1st shot, we were chating.. the next door A Bro was humping one of the girls.. she was moaning.. can hear everything.. so that is a no no to some.

Also 1 hickup, one bro already was inside the room with Yuna. I knocked the door.. door open.. she ask I book who?
well, the okt mixed up. the kind bro told me to had Yuna

managed to see 2 other chicks. one of the is Rose. she has a big butt.. wonder she allow Aj?
the other girl.. I don't know. what happen was after showering, with towels wrap around. I purposely don't want to wrap properly and show her my butt. she was like wow!
should have come out with my birthday suite and get freaky with them!
Old 21-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Nana Silk Stockings 5/5 today
She remembered me so session was seamless.
Ratings only this time.
Look: 9/10.
Body: 8/10.
Boobs: 8/10
French: 10/10 Improved!
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 10/10. Improved!
we were like lovers but for 90 mins only lol.
Rtf: Leaving for overseas tmr so it is not possible. Hope Nana comes back again.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lalilalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=728702

My First Bonk with Nicha from Teeruklover. 8pm 21/5/19

Firstly, OKT is really clear on the instructions and swift on the arrangements.
Thank you much!

Actually its just my luck as Nicha is not feeling well today, therefore maybe the performance not up to standard and feels like she's not willing to do anything. Nonetheless, cant blame her on that.

Looks : 80-85% from pictures, milf OL look, smile is kinda sweet.
Body : not as meaty but not slim too. Has a small tattoo on the back.
Boobs : soft and a little of sag, definitely a C, she claimed its Natural, but im not sure as not an expert on this.
Catbath : Did not do, as she said that she has sore throat.
BBBJ : Licked and sucked for barely 4-5 mins only, wished for longer , but she rejected due to her throat.
Painting/Fingering : Did not do, cos she's sick and not in a good mood, so did not go there.
FJ : Did not explore alot positions due to her being sick, so did not push her too hard, only did missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Came once during missionary.
GFE : Exchanged some small talk in between breaks , mostly me initiating a convo. Maybe she is just sick today and doesn't feel like talking so much. I dont blame her for that. Maybe she could perform well when she recovered , idk. Or its just me, idk man haha. She speak simple english but maybe a little knowledge on thai language would boost the GFE.

Overall experience, i supposed its not good but its not the worst for the first time. Left 30 mins earlier to let the girl rest. Better luck next time for me then!

RTF? Maybe but heard she's leaving on the 30th this month, and there's alot of girls that caught my eye under Teeruk Saw Nana during my way out, would like to try her next time, if time permits and she is still here.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Nicha 1030 20th May TRL

Her look is 80% to the photos. Nice soft boobs, but she feel ticklish after I lick for a while and pushed me away. Would love to eat them more. Bbbj was average. Cim was not on the menu as she was having sore throat. Didn’t french her too. She is a seasoned FL who can controlled her pussy muscle to force my shot out. Didn’t finish 2nd shot as mood was spoilt by her sore throat.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Bena from xclusive yesterday.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 petite and small
BBBJ: 8/10 good and wet
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 hardworking and very accommodating to requests
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8/10 mostly for attitude

Great location. Very discreet but accessible.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SimCard8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kat-milkway9696
Absolute stunner.

Tall, slender and very very soft D cups up for grabs.

I count myself lucky to be able to bonk her at such a value rate.

She is easily in the $150 cat.

Bonk Details:
Time Stamp: Sunday Midnight slot.

Accommodation: Apartment with easy access.

Total Shot taken: 1FJ, 1 BJ+HJ

Looks: 9/10 Model height and model body, nothing to hiam

Boobs: 9/10 Around a nice D cup, soft and naturally white skinned.

BBBJ: 9/10 Her BBBJ is the slow and steady type, she is not exactly wild, but her looks can make me damn horny. She doesn't stop blowing until I told her too and maintain a constant eye contact like your cat purring at you. Fucking sexy
2nd shot done in BBBJ and HJ to finish off, she never complain tired and just kept at it while moaning to turn me on at the same time.

FJ: 9/10 Like bonking my very very hot girlfriend, her waist was very slim so nice to grab and bang even harder, yes, she moans very well and very on with the kissing and frenching during the sexxion.

GFE: 9/10 Feels exactly like GF.

RTF: Yes, tipped her and will make a next visit for sure
Old 21-05-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NavyBlue is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable: Kingaura's Numfon
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=729309

Face: 9/10 (Looks exactly like photo, have the mistress like face)

Body: 8/10 (no fats, slim and tight body)

Boobs: 8/10 (36B and very fits nicely on her bodye)

BBBJ: 10/10 + points (Trying hard not to cum, eventually came, but she could sense it and continue pumping so I came all over her tits)

FJ: 8/10 (tight, very tight. could see her in a little bit of struggle to put me inside her)

GFE: 8/10 (very talkative, asking about tourist spots saying she will go travel in sg soon)

Accomodation: 7/10 (room small hotel small, girl service made up for the lack in amenities)
Old 21-05-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
elobogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tayla from Regentllust - 4.30PM 20 May

Feeling bored on holiday and decided to contact Bro Regent. Wanted to try out Anna or Maya but unfortunately timing did not match. Decided to Try Tayla instead.

SYT looks, but bros who are into boobs should avoid as she is really flat. Apart from that was a pretty enjoyable session.

RTF: Probably not. looking to try Anna or Maya.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1