The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Double post

Last edited by decadence666; 05-06-2019 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
not always true bro. If the the girl really likes you, you can get a lot more action, albeit it has to be done discreetly. But this is the exception rather than the norm.
Guess maybe I'm not that handsome or charming, it's only happened to me like twice in many many years 😏😏
Old 05-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

WS is one really dark pub with a fish tank
Straight forward rubba place.

FB is quite well lit with a few pretty girls who were busy with their customers. Unfortunately the ugliest one came to my table and I lost interest in staying there.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
WS is one really dark pub with a fish tank
Straight forward rubba place.

FB is quite well lit with a few pretty girls who were busy with their customers. Unfortunately the ugliest one came to my table and I lost interest in staying there.
How was the crowd at FB last night? Busy?
Old 06-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Guess maybe I'm not that handsome or charming, it's only happened to me like twice in many many years 😏😏
Haha! Actually no need to be handsome - have money can!!!

Cheers
Old 06-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Haha! Actually no need to be handsome - have money can!!!

Cheers
True that bro.
However, not all of us have unlimited funds, and this is a very, very expensive activity. I tend to limit my spending per outing to 200, and not do it more than twice a week. So, with limited funds, I need to pick my battles. I mentioned that you can get more mileage if a flipper takes to you, but that's really rare, as I too am not blessed with good looks neither can I charm the panties off a girl.

However, its really not necessary. Few rules I live by:
  1. Dont be an asshole
  2. Respect her, dont do more to her than she is willing to put out. Physical contact isnt an entitlement
  3. Cleanliness and hygiene is important. Use fucking deodorant, and keep your hands clean before laying them on her

Works for me, and this is what I have learnt from talking to them, knowing what they like/dislike

It also helps leveraging on common interests like music, pool, etc.

Just my 2 cents
Old 06-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heading to TP area tonight? Any recommendations on where would be a good place to go on a Thursday night?
Old 07-06-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Decided to drop by M** at TS. Really nice looking girls, but low action, or maybe I need to spend more, I dont know. Was there late, a lot more girls entered the bar after 2am, presumably from KB as you guys mentioned. Accompanied by Mi*****e, slim, tall, fair and and she could make good conversation. I think this place is one of those chill out places, great to either start or end the night at.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
foreverunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for my outing earlier this week.

Decided to head to LP as I hadn't been there for several months.

Went to check out a place in Level 2 which in the past there didn't used to be any action. Thought I would head there to start the night with a few beers. To my surprise the bar has been taken over by a new management (the same management has 2 other bars in LP) . There were 3 girls, I was told more would be coming in a few days or weeks. All 3 were average and the better one among the 3 already had a customer. One of the other 2 sat with me and she wasn't my type but wanted to give her a chance as I was not gonna stay too long anyway. Ended up being a waste of time. She claimed to be working in a pub for the first time, hard to believe many of them nowadays. Anyway, had a few beers and bought her a drink and she told me a long story. I left soon after that as it was turning out to be a buzzkill.

Decided I would go to level 6 and say hi to the manager in one of the places there. Ended up being pulled into C*****A as the manager there recognised me. I didn't regret it. They had quite a few young ones, around 23. Luckily ended up with one of the cuter ones who was exactly the type I like. Had a good time flirting, hugging and making out. Not sure how much more action is possible in that pub. Nevertheless it is worth checking out if you like young petite women.

To wrap up the night went to another bar in that stretch, a place which in my experience has always had average / below average girls with the occasional gem. Sat with a girl i knew from long ago and another girl. Had a decent time with both of them.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys, explore CS at Ming Arcade basement. Some of you may like it. One dark corner table available for an adventure. That corner is first come first served for lone rangers. Closes at 4am. Be a regular to get the benefits.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Guys, explore CS at Ming Arcade basement. Some of you may like it. One dark corner table available for an adventure. That corner is first come first served for lone rangers. Closes at 4am. Be a regular to get the benefits.
How’s quality of the stock?
Old 09-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, any nice place to recommend? Used to go TP blue and pink diamonds. Thats when i was 19 lah. Now old liao and want to find back those memories.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

I recently visited the LP scene like few months back. Because i'm working around that area. Level 6 there's a few nice ones. but the cons is that not much action and expensive LDs. The one i went to is the one with 2 bars next to each other. Under the same management but the girls can not go around between the 2 bars.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Girls are around 6 to 7/10. Few stunners. Facing them the one on the left is more to karaoke the one on the right more like disco kind.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
How’s quality of the stock?
Depends. New girls good figure but a few months later became rounder. Haha. So you have to catch the wind in the beginning. My best experience so far was met a new girl for the first time and able to suck the melons. Unable to ride on me while sucking because no rubber. To lazy to walk to OT to buy from 7/11. Have to settle for her p___y rubbing my little bro till exploded at that dark corner. Those who go in a group will take each turns with the girls in that dark corner if it is not occupied. It is only good for lone rangers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1