The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Fellow Penang cheongster don't be too happy about it...
There's a new OCPD in Penang & he's bound to do some bad things to get some income before the Raya....
Mean while heard that orders have been given out that all KTVs are not allowed to have any WL.
so do be careful when cheonging...
Chill bro. Its not a new OCPD. New State Chief. But he's been the Deputy OCPD of George Town in the 90s. Massage Parlours and Health Centres are definitely at risk bro. But I do think that hotels are a bit more secure. You must remember bro. They catch cheongsters, max they get is 1k-2k in total. But what they get to stay away is probably ten to twenty times as much. The girls at PV and M hotel in Penang all are not controlled by the OKTs here bro. They got HQ in KL bro. Here all local agents do the marketing for the big boss. Thats why got a few websites all with same girls but different prices. For eg, I send four of my gals to Place A. I already settled with the necessary powers that be to not disturb my business. But I still need to do marketing. So I get many agents to do my marketing for me. Simple.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tango25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Chill bro. Its not a new OCPD. New State Chief. But he's been the Deputy OCPD of George Town in the 90s. Massage Parlours and Health Centres are definitely at risk bro. But I do think that hotels are a bit more secure. You must remember bro. They catch cheongsters, max they get is 1k-2k in total. But what they get to stay away is probably ten to twenty times as much. The girls at PV and M hotel in Penang all are not controlled by the OKTs here bro. They got HQ in KL bro. Here all local agents do the marketing for the big boss. Thats why got a few websites all with same girls but different prices. For eg, I send four of my gals to Place A. I already settled with the necessary powers that be to not disturb my business. But I still need to do marketing. So I get many agents to do my marketing for me. Simple.
Wouldnt it be much safer to do an outcall service instead of visiting the ports? I never cheong in my home town, scared. LOL
Old 08-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

blacken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha, looks like our regular kaki is very very experience in it..
ya, maybe hotel but just curious will they check room by room at those hotel?
do the MIB really have the power to do so?
Old 08-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango25 View Post
Wouldnt it be much safer to do an outcall service instead of visiting the ports? I never cheong in my home town, scared. LOL
Definitely outcall is safer but its more expensive bro. And you have never cheonged in Penang? Where do you go then? Ipoh? Actually if you really want to be safe, you can visit the hotels, choose the girl and check into your own room in the same hotel. I was in KL on a business trip last year. At a hotel with a spa. In the two days that I was there, sampled ten or eleven girls from the spa there. All in the comfort and safety of my room.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
suddenly a hive of activity! wonderful...keep up the good work guys! bro futaba, thanks for showing ur caring side too.. ask bro pomrakthai to come in once a while.. when is his next trip to Thailand? sawadee..
No problem bro.Just pity that the previous Penang thread is gone....
Anyway me & bro Pomrakthai will not be going to Thailand anytime now due to the fact that it's not worth while going anymore...
Ask bro Pomrakthai if u happen to meet him again & he will tell u y....
However we have found a better place to cheong in ACE & it'll be our 2nd home for the time being even though it's a bit far for me since I'm from Penang but to me it's all worth the travel ..
Old 09-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Whats ACE bro?
ACE is the building name in Pudu KL
Old 09-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
ACE is the building name in Pudu KL

I c.. Looks like it has become ur n bro pom's hq now
Old 09-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Wow, my posts have gone up in smoke again. Poof...
Old 09-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dongy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems to me this forum is not the place to hang and contribute anymore....time to say adios to all
Old 09-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongy88 View Post
Seems to me this forum is not the place to hang and contribute anymore....time to say adios to all
Amigo, dun lose heart lah bro.. when the chips are down, dun be despondent.. we bros hv to stick together.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gggggggg_be deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Been a while since anybody posted FR here.. let me assure those concerned, this FR is from the stocks of one of the paid advertisers in this forum.

Decided to go for some action though it is fasting month and wind blowing hot n cold during this month. called a okt contact n got to the hotel after some searching around. was told that he has one NL but when i opened the door, it was bakso and indomee on the menu.

still, she was quite attractive and friendly.so decided to have a go.

After some small talk,the bakso took of her clothes n asked me whether I had taken my bath b4 coming cos she said I smelled nice... Suddenly, without any warning, she just got down to her knees and proceeded to give me a BJ by the bed side while I was standing utterly surprised n unexpecting.. She really gave me one of the best BJs I ever had..deepthroating wit lots of tongue action.. It went for abt 8 minutes..I had my watch still on wit me heh heh..

Then, we proceeded to get on the bed where she continued her BJ on me..another 5 minutes... She was really into it bro...n in my mind, it reminded me why lots of samsters said tat bonking a NL or bakso is somewhat of a different experience compared to prc or Russian stock for tat matter.

The next 40 minutes, I was given one of the toughest drill sexercise by the bakso sergeant.. She capped me n boy rode me like no tomorrow... Complete wit all thrusting n grinding.. On many occasions, she purposely arched her body forward n let her breasts touch my face urging me to have mouthfuls of them.. I jz did wat I hv been wanting to do for some time..sucking nice tits n nipples..her nipples were like the Japan av stars.. So round and protruding out for like 5 inches when she was aroused.. It was crazy but I was like having slurpee at seven eleven..slurping up n down her breasts n she kept on arching forward smacking them on my face.. I din know she could
speak English but suddenly she jz blurted out "oh my god!" which further turned me on.. She was on top of me for 20 minutes b4 I turned her around.. Did the fast slow motion thrusts on her n she was like going to explode...just moaning n saying " sayannnnggg..." I dunno whether she was faking or not but if she was, hell she was doing a pretty fine job..

Another 15 minutes of pounding b4 I came in her... Rested motionless on top of her... Could not move until she slowly pulled my bro from her trembling body.. We washed up n she kept asking me how old I was n do I pound my wife like tat? Told her tat I m still not married n if I did, I would luv my wife to be able to match her stellar performance..

Though okt said price only 150, I gave her additional 50.. Instantly her face lit up as if she had been given a priceless gold ring..she hugged n kissed me. Btw, while screwing, she allowed me to FK her and finger her... Something which really turned me on..To a certain foreign girl i recently paid 5k for, pls learn from this bakso girl..

She gave me her hp no.... I told her tat she really gave a very good account of herself n would luv to see her again b4 she leaves the country.. As I left, I felt a bit vindicated as I always felt tat even for a nominal, if not reasonable price, one can get a really satisfying sexperience.. I won't be paying over the top charges after tis ... I m very sure..
bro.what is the name of the okt?it island or mainland?? do u have the girl name? from your review make me want to go and try it out. thanks bro
Old 10-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Am having breakfast at Penang Road. A number of PRC girls here also. Didnt know that there were quite a few girls at Mer****t Hotel. Lucky my better half isnt with me, lol, else she'll wonder why I am staring at a group of PRC girls. The girls are 101Brother's stock. So dont ask me for the contact. He's a paid advertiser on this site, very easy to find.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Am having breakfast at Penang Road. A number of PRC girls here also. Didnt know that there were quite a few girls at Mer****t Hotel. Lucky my better half isnt with me, lol, else she'll wonder why I am staring at a group of PRC girls. The girls are 101Brother's stock. So dont ask me for the contact. He's a paid advertiser on this site, very easy to find.
The hotel is a bit run down, dun u think so, bro... Hv never gone there cos seems like the major players here operate from there..safe to cheong there? Need your intel bro..some more place quite exposed n red spot area..
Old 10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dunno how its been the last two months, but it is much better inside. The rooms are clean, the typical 3 star hotel. Not much difference from PV.
ya kah? will definitely check it out if i hv the time. thx!btw, 101 chicks u saw hot or not in real life?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

tango25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya kah? will definitely check it out if i hv the time. thx!btw, 101 chicks u saw hot or not in real life?
I think 101 girls are on web. Many girls you saw or just few? Wow, pro, how you identify which okt one? Lol
lets have a night out. I never seen penang girls before. Lol
Sampat!

the hotel so shabby, im afraid bump into someone i know also.. ahha

Last edited by tango25; 10-08-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1