The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
55555 ... sawadee to another Golden Era bro ... ya ... you are right ... Haadyai is no longer the same as last time ... miss those shiok shiok days
I must go visit on of these days.
Old 24-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Anyone going up soon to relive hdy / Danok experience?
I dun mind going... when u want to bring me there?
Old 24-11-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
55555 ... sawadee to another Golden Era bro ... ya ... you are right ... Haadyai is no longer the same as last time ... miss those shiok shiok days
Sawatdee khrup bro..

Ya, e hdy serwit no more gfe.. last time still got the girl send us off in airport or bus n cry cry.. nowadays, knn.. see also never see us after the next day.. lol..
Old 24-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dun mind going... when u want to bring me there?
CB, u never give me Ur Thai contact no how to jio u? Ask u from BKK to Danok now.. knn.. next trip for me most likely relive Danok feel.. Fly to hdy direct or go Penang makan first then take loti chia to Danok..
Old 25-11-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
next trip for me most likely relive Danok feel.. Fly to hdy direct or go Penang makan first then take loti chia to Danok..
CB, let me know earlier...
Old 25-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CB, u never give me Ur Thai contact no how to jio u? Ask u from BKK to Danok now.. knn.. next trip for me most likely relive Danok feel.. Fly to hdy direct or go Penang makan first then take loti chia to Danok..
Fly to HDY better as now crossing the border by roti chia is damn troublesome.... no more sit inside and driver do immigration for you. Now all passengers have to get down and join the long and slow moving queue with all your barang barang..... no belongings can be left inside the vehicle. After clearing immigration still have to queue to undergo customs search.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
55555 ... maybe she want to recommend her younger sister to you ... kekeke ... ya ... I was from the Golden Era too but luckily I was oreadi old enough to cheong leow ... my first trip there was in 1986 ... ya I think that cinema you talking about is Odeon cinema ... there was a room upstairs , similar to our last time sillipore cinema which we used to call it circle seats ... only difference is ours do not have a glass panel in front sealing it ... hope there will be another chance to relive this wonderful era again before I go to meet my creator
Bro Siam66

I din know that is good era. My virgin trip is in 1985
Old 26-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya, e hdy serwit no more gfe.. last time still got the girl send us off in airport or bus n cry cry.. nowadays, knn.. see also never see us after the next day.. lol..[/QUOTE]

wow... still looking to those days.....yes , we can but only to those puyings we booked before......by now they are either milfs or somebody mistresses. Of course they are still around, some still stayed back, working in salons , traditional massage or hotel cleaning maids but majority of them had gone back to the villages for good .

The present set of younger ones are notorious for scams and very troublesome. In this era of wifi.....with the latest mobiles and what nots..... called them wifi chibats.... are smarter and they learn fast in this line of work.... also the law of the land are on their side , no more OKTs to control them ,they are free as ever. What else can we expect of their services !

Most of them, will frankly tell you what to do and expect you to entertain them instead. Even with an Andy Lau looks , does not guaranteed you a first class treatment from them. What a drastic change from those days.....

Why spent on them......look elsewhere.
Old 26-11-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post

Why spent on them......look elsewhere.
Yes, Pom had long time ago gave up on those puyings after those Danuk debacles, now my nick needs to be changed to "wo-ai-meimei"

No more Hatyai and Danuk
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
I must go visit on of these days.
55555 ... me too ... just to relive all those good memories also shiok na
Quote:
Sawatdee khrup bro..

Ya, e hdy serwit no more gfe.. last time still got the girl send us off in airport or bus n cry cry.. nowadays, knn.. see also never see us after the next day.. lol..
Me that time very poor ... only can afford the 16 hours coach trip .... kekeke ... so the girls only can send me to the coach pick up point ... sibei paiseh sia ... all the old auntie & uncle staring at the eyes wet wet puyings ... Lol
Old 26-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Bro Siam66

I din know that is good era. My virgin trip is in 1985
Yes bro seabass ... that is the Golden Era of Haadyai ... you mean you didn't enjoy it ??? .... I still keeping my virgin passport ... the long & big version type

Old 27-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Fly to HDY better as now crossing the border by roti chia is damn troublesome.... no more sit inside and driver do immigration for you. Now all passengers have to get down and join the long and slow moving queue with all your barang barang..... no belongings can be left inside the vehicle. After clearing immigration still have to queue to undergo customs search.
Really ?. So bad, ah ?.

Passengers go to Thai immigration with their bags ?.That is not the true. No need to carry your bags if going across the border if go in via any vehicles.

Queue again for customs search ?.
Rubbish. The custom booth ......empty of personnel except for a non functioning bag scaning machine.

Above is for Thai immigration and customs that is in Danok.

When was the last time you were there to experience the border crossing ?.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-11-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Really ?. So bad, ah ?.

Passengers go to Thai immigration with their bags ?.That is not the true. No need to carry your bags if going across the border if go in via any vehicles.

Queue again for customs search ?.
Rubbish. The custom booth ......empty of personnel except for a non functioning bag scaning machine.

Above is for Thai immigration and customs that is in Danok.

When was the last time you were there to experience the border crossing ?.
Seems like there's some changes there..... some of the girls working in JB did a visa run to Hdy a few days ago came back and told me the same thing. Immigration is stricter checking and no more walk through. Fortunately they travelled light and not carry much luggage..... but was delayed by heavy rains and flooded roads on way back. I suspect they just using the weather as excuse to stay in Danok a few more days..... these girls also want to party.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Seems like there's some changes there..... some of the girls working in JB did a visa run to Hdy a few days ago came back and told me the same thing. Immigration is stricter checking and no more walk through. Fortunately they travelled light and not carry much luggage..... but was delayed by heavy rains and flooded roads on way back. I suspect they just using the weather as excuse to stay in Danok a few more days..... these girls also want to party.
That's news to me. I am participating in a charity drive from SGP to Krabi over the Christmas period with a convoy of about 20 SUVs. So far the organizers have not updated or informed on the immigration changes.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
That's news to me. I am participating in a charity drive from SGP to Krabi over the Christmas period with a convoy of about 20 SUVs. So far the organizers have not updated or informed on the immigration changes.
All passengers in buses, cars, SUVs, vans, motorbikes after passing the Malaysian immigration, the Cergasjaya Duty Free area will park the vehicles outside the new Thai immigration complex that is on your left. Take your travel documents, go inside the complex and line up with your Thai entrance and exit document. Get your passport and that Thai document chop chop by the immigration. Go left to the exit, out of the complex, go to your vehicles and enter LOS. All passengers do not need to carry heavy luggage except for example.....handbags for the ladies.

Only those that walk into the complex, after parking their cars in Cergasjaya Duty Free area, with parking charges at RM16 per overnight should bring in their luggage if they wanna stay in Danok for massage, go to clubs, farms, see their Thai or Laos girlfriends.

Thai immigration may ask if u drive inside LOS. Get your Thai insurance ready and other documents......can get it at any rent a taxi service booths or shops along the road and at the make shift hut just outside the Thai immigration complex for a small fee.

Whether u line up liked crazy or not.......depends on the time you enter the Thai immigration complex.

Vietnamese ladies doing visa run also need to line up at the same immigration booth and next to all other travellers. Usually, Thai immigration officers would chop their passports and Thai entrance and exit documents fast because got agents giving them cash to speed up process for the ladies.

The custom office is inside that complex. But it was not on. So.....no one was there. All travellers just walk by the scan machine.

No more walk through is rubbish.

I walked through to buy cigs at the duty free complex without chopping my passport. But got a civilian indicating me to go to the immigration complex. Just waved at him and continued walking. Also got some Thai uniformed personnel nearby but they never looked at me when I was walking pass the old booths where the lorries enter and leave LOS.

To get to Sungai Golok.......take the boat without using your passport but must let the military personnel take down details of your ID after the river crossing.

To get to Pekan Siam in LOS, follow the railway line and without using your passport.

There is a way getting into LOS without using your passport if u are smart.

In Danok Thai immigration .........do not follow the rules 100 percent.

Last edited by Yokosi; 28-11-2017 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1