The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
went to the one at bukit batok.

took the $88 massage.

not bad leh she tease all the way massage groin area.

opt for HJ $50. autoroam her body no reject. caress her butt, then go under her black polo t and go underneath her bra and play with her tits. prc lady. not bad leh $50 only with full autoroam. just that the $88 is expensive
Ex bro. I go for less than $80 with those services.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: RIP asS Spa

If Mxxxxxxx is still at the BB branch when I go back to SG, I want to visit again tho, photo looks quite good haha
Old 08-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
any bros knows what happened to the Havelock branch? Wanted to go try ear digging but seems closed. LOL
Hahaaa. You are right. The Havelock branch is not longer listed in their Facebook page. I remembered that that branch was used for filming in one of the mediacorp drama just a few months ago. So fast, closed down.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
went to the one at bukit batok.

took the $88 massage.

not bad leh she tease all the way massage groin area.

opt for HJ $50. autoroam her body no reject. caress her butt, then go under her black polo t and go underneath her bra and play with her tits. prc lady. not bad leh $50 only with full autoroam. just that the $88 is expensive
Autoroam means hand in panties bro, and DIG. Under bra is just the prelude
Old 09-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

AsS spa at toa payoh advertising 24hr operation.....on their sign board. I thought only town area can get 24 hour operation....how they get 24hr ? so power ?
Old 09-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
But dunno how this big ASS boss can get approval for 24 hr leh
sibei tockong

And tpy branch got one damn swee one really if u ask me i dont mind pay 88 to investigate those boobies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
This S spa push the $88 openly... the counter already show u one cb face if u reject
Old 09-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiakong 1 reason he is president of association 2 reason is he relative some big shot
Old 10-10-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Tiagong the havelock branch will reopen in 1 to 2 weeks’ time. It is currently under some investigation .
Old 10-10-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
MRturNIP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMRturNIP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Tiakong 1 reason he is president of association 2 reason is he relative some big shot
Is not tiagong, he is the President of a newly formed Spa Association. He told Straits Times he is doing this to weed out the bad eggs in the industry. Well.. guess who the smelliest egg is...
Old 10-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i miss the qiqi from their bukit batok branch... super bright headlight.. but heard she was caught and hence sent back... last heard she was back in SG but not sure where...
Old 10-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
hotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i miss the qiqi from their bukit batok branch... super bright headlight.. but heard she was caught and hence sent back... last heard she was back in SG but not sure where...
get caught already still can come back?
Old 11-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotforyou View Post
get caught already still can come back?
grapevine news... not sure
Old 11-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
certainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycertainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im looking for madeline previously frm tpy joint, anyone know where she is now?
Old 22-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows about miyaki previously at havelock branch?
Old 23-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kamenv3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone know where is belle from havelock branch?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1