The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-11-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottiman26 View Post
Lol correct bro... basically Bao for those 2 years like u said

But trust me at the clubs the staring was at her becoz when go clubbing I go with other bros and she with her frens.. I do wat I like and she free to enjoy with her frens .. but end of the night .. I am the one tats going to be bonking her tats what is important 555..
Good for you. Me never pao any lady.

I, after 7 teeraks, it s now F F F the ladies.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnieBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Simple report from my visit to MOMO

Went MoMo this afternoon, it’s just below Thong Lor station so pretty easy to locate. Slide open the door and a very smiley granny waved me in and told me take a seat. She then pull out the pricing menu and also some pictures of the girls available and they details below.

Wanted to try Mixcer whom I saw on the website before and went down but the granny intro others when I ask if her service good. End up choosing Bella and went for the 2600b and also add VIP room which comes with Jacuzzi just because I am curious.

Bella looks around 70-80% like the photo, the photos are PS to make the girls looks fairer and younger which I think is a common practice.

Went up, we both got naked and went into the jacuzzi where she washed me cleanly, soak in the bubble bath and had some small talk. She is quite a friendly girl, keep trying to make conversation even though her English is not really good and keep offering to massage you.

We then moved to the bed, I told her I just want a HJ so we proceed with me fingering her. After the deed was done, we cleaned up and sat down to chit chat and rest. During chit chat, we found out we both like Japanese food so brought her for dinner since it’s also near her end work timing.

Overall I think it’s quite a nice place to visit if you just want to have some simple massage and release. The feeling is like the Lorong 18 houses in Geylang.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
It's people like this guy tomma is why I hate posting in sbf. I share my point of view, nvr attack fellow samster, then this tomma type attack people directly. Come lah, attack somemore lah. Next time my own info is my own info, nvr want to share anymore with anyone liao. You guys can go suck it
well just ignore him.
He's been here doing this kind of thing for ages.
Anyone can write what they want but its up to u to ignore or take it seriously.
He's probably not the only one.
Same as in all other forums in the internet.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Bangkok Today till Sunday noon then off to Manila.
Anybody want yumcha?
Old 16-11-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottiman26 View Post
I would rate mine as ur typical young GND Uni student .. not elephant for sure .. but also not model lor...but definitely passable looks wise coz when we do go clubbing there will be attention from other guys..

For me .. I paid her school fees for the 2 years wen time for school fees (think was like 18k baht per term)... and then rent and living expense of 20k baht per month

Not very cheap but also not very high I Guess.. but I definitely got my mileage worth those few years .
At that price it's only worth if it if you're staying full time in Bangkok.
Quoting Yokosi, "So can fuck her any time.".

Meaning if I want to bonk her 7 days a week I can have no restriction in access to her pussy like I go to a gym club or utilising my bottles at a G-Club.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys is Doki Doki any good ?

The website says gilrs 20-30. Some reviews online say actual girls are 40+. Seems very different between marketing and actual.

Any opinions here ?
Old 22-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Just landed in DMK.
Will be visiting few places over next 3 days. Anybody want to meet up and drink do pm me
Old 22-11-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

If I have a full day free before my flight at 10pm, do you have any recommendation where to go for FJ?

I searched places like Poseidon? Thonglor?
Unsure what to expect.

Any info is appreciated, thanks!
Old 22-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
samsamgogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just notice something, the most humsup club in bkk is walking distance from the ktv lol! Cos my hotel is in between lol.

And im in the pimp now lol.
Old 22-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamgogo View Post
I just notice something, the most humsup club in bkk is walking distance from the ktv lol! Cos my hotel is in between lol.

And im in the pimp now lol.
Your hotel is at Meng Jai is it?
Old 24-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
h4xpat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

In Bkk until sunday, anybody want to go chiong together?
Old 25-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
shinchan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to nana plaza last night. Just me, want to cuci mata and blow of some steam. At first just thought to get one drink for me, one lady drink to ramas-ramas.

On my way to 2nd floor, i met a danish guy, middle aged. We talked a bit then suddenly became friends. We went gogo bar hopping and it was epic.

The danish guy is an expert, been here for 15 years. So i just tag along with him. We went to like 6 gogo bars at 2nd and 3rd floor. He's a big tipper and bought mamasan drinks, not just the ladies. So good rappot with mamasan really pay off well to us.

​​​​Bigger bars tend to be more "business oriented" and there was one smaller bar with not so many customers, and it was epic. The ladies were so nice, actions are like definitely not just ramas-ramas but sooo way beyond that. One lady with very CFM face and sexy eye was so horny and she was so damn wet.

In another bar, there was this one canadian lady and she is a dancer. We talked for a bit and she said she will be dancing in the gogo bar. We said alright, we surely want to see a caucasian girl dancing, it is something you cannot see everyday. When the moment came, the canadian girl danced topless togeether with the already topless gogo bar girls. Really once in a million experience for both of us.

The guy found his target and he took off to his hotel with his girl. I was just so satisfied that i get way more than I expected. Haha.
Old 26-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Impromptu solo trip 21-24th summary
Had the urge to fly at 2pm, book flights and accommodation and off i went.

Day 1

Landed DMK 2235, looked at my marked places and decided to head to a KTV cum bar at Chok Chai area.
Grab driver stopped me right infront of the place and i was greeted with a line of 30+ PRs sitted at the entrance...what a view to start with!
Even the ugliest looking looks acceptable with good bodies.
Choose a seat at the chill area and got my beers. The gay mamasan came over chit chat, surprised I am from SG(apparently i am the first SG person at their place or thats what he says). Learnt that local thai guys usually only start coming at 1-2am for the ktv, this is where the fun is at. Moved into ktv area at 2am and continue the fun. Gay mamasan and girl attacked me together and my hands returned the favour. It was a fun night being entertained by them, and treated like some rare guest.
Drank and ate great food till 4am and left. Tip mamasan 100b to finish a full bottle of beer in 2mins and 'she' did it, but threw up on the floor not long after. Slept alone this night but enjoyed the drink session.
This place have 3 areas. Chill area, pub area, KTV area(mix/single). KTV opens till 6am! No way i am staying till closing to wait for the girl.
Total damage: 5500baht including girls and tips at the bar(one girl sat with me free)

Got to my airbnb room and it was not cleaned up, gave the host a good armagaddean and she personally came down to clean it up....at 8am....
Old 26-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Day 2

Got woken up by the girl from previous night calling me at 7am, she was worried i did not get back to apartment safely. 13missed calls...
Wanted come over to find me but declined, ask her go and back home and sleep instead.

Tried Thanee Crispy Pork(roasted pork near Ari), it was good, better then many SG local stalls in my opinion.
Went 7th heaven to release my full load of cum, choose Nui as the victim. I joked if she want a mouth full of cum she have to work for it. And so she blew me with no hands and switched to licking my balls whenever i am about to cum for a full 30mins. Felt as though my entire sperm bank shot right into her throat causing her to choke with tears. Left 1300 poorer but satisfied.
Massage and scrub was next and a good meal of Isaan food before the night begins.

Tonight's location is at Nonthaburi. Pub cum restaurant with 30+ PRs(you dont really need to go big places if you know how to play the game). As usual greeted by a line of girls at the entrance in white lingerie this time. Choose a seat and got a Gold Label. Gay mamasan with tits in night dress(it was done way better then many girls, soft and with no silicon feel) and Gay mamasan that have a stomach bigger then pregnant woman came over. Once again look intrigued i came alone, not the first Singaporean here(apparently this place have seen quite a few). Never failed to raise eyebrows everytime as they just cant comprehend how can someone go places alone. Choose a girl after i settled down, part time model or thats what she claims showing me the photos. More action from this girl compared to previous night, i just have to sit and be entertained. Like a small kid she will hold my hands to the toilet and wait till i am done pissing and bone cracking from the toilet boy. Girl went back with me after closing at 2am, generously seeded her 4 times this night with my aging sperm. Woke her up close to noon ask her go home as I have other places to explore, reluctantly she left..
Total damage: 5430b including tips and girl.at the bar
Old 26-11-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Day 3

Proceeded to Nong Rim Klong at noon to try their famous crab omelette, had to wait 1hr to get a seat. The guy missed my order slip and made me wait longer, luckily i was alone so he slot me in to  sit with others. Honestly i find it too oily even eating it with rice, but the serving is generous. Crab meat they used is from packets though, doubt its really fresh but the chunks are big.

Wanted to try Spring massage but had to wait 3 hours, so decided to try B**** Spa instead(this place are all SYTs). Taxi ride took me 45mins to get there from Sukhumvit. Reached early and the girl i made booking with was available, I was her 2nd and last customer for the day. Gave me a a confused look and brought me upstairs, told me to shower and will be back. Came back started talking in thai but i replied in English, another confused look.
Her: Where you from(in thai)
Me: Singapore
Her: How you know this place(in thai)
Me: smile
Her: Here only thai customer come(in thai)

Gave me good rub with oil top to bottom, i just let her do her thing without talking until she flip me over. As usual this is where the real teasing and questions are popped.

Her: Some customer come here never massage(in thai)
Her: What you come here for?(in thai)
Me: I dont know what service this place have
Her: HJ 500 BBBJ 1000 FJ 1500 which one you want? (In thai)

Before I replied her took off her cloths and started blowing me then ride me, rest is understood. After deed was done, showerd and dressed up

Her: Where you going tonight?(In thai)
Me: Drinking but not sure where
Her: My friend just break up with bf, tonight i going drinking you want come?(in thai)
Me: Ok give me location i meet you there

Turns out to be Route66, it was infested with people all over the world and rather packed in the EDM section, followed her to the table and her friends gave me the 'who the fuck are you look', heard they were asking her wtf was wrong with her, never seen her drink with any guys before. Opened another bottle Gold label to give her some face infront of her friends and the rest of the night became a breeze, exchanged shots between red and gold label until they surrendered.
Only hated those ego boosted guys going around tables trying to cheers and dance with the girls, knocking everyone around. And oh yes this is the first time i encountered drink getting spiked(my drink), the girls caught an black african throwing some pink pill into my cup...made a scene but server and bouncer arrived too late. Took a look at the pills he dropped but couldnt recognise them.
Sent them home after drinks, friend vommited in the cab and the food they ordered was dripping. Taxi driver took off his shirt for me to hold the food with a pissed face. Tipped him 200 after that and carried that piece of dead weight up to her room. Then the spa girl said ' ok now we can go back your room', unexpected but I knew what it meant. The taxi was still cleaning up the mess when we got down so I helped him abit and took his cab back to my place. Once again generously seeded her 4 times till noon.
Total damage: 2200(Spa) + 4000 Drinks+mixers

Day 4

The 2 girls took turns to call me on the way to airport and asked me when will i be back, replied.....next year hahaha.
KO in the place all the way back to SG.

My takeaway:
As people says, exploring local places has its rewards though not guaranteed. You have to locate your balls and just go walk in the places and see what it offers, there will be hits and misses. So if you want 100% a girl beside you everynight, dont bother trying.
Local places has its own way of operating so you got to be aware of your surroundings, observe body language and best if you can understand what they are saying, safety is still more important especially exploring alone. Dont be a macho and offend anyone, you might not see your balls attached to you in the morning.
Thai people love face even though they say otherwise, drinking places often involved tips so be cool about it. Make SG proud and tip similar to how thai are tipping.
Treat people with respect regardless is a girl or guy and they will somehow benefit you in some ways, especially if you are foreigner going into unfamiliar grounds, having a 'friend' is better then a carrot chopper.In my observation, the way locals drink with girls dont really involve much touching or petting. They dont like to be seen in public getting gropped all ways, with privacy yes more can be done. Last thing you want to be seen as a horny beast with no common sense, this will definitely not get you good endings.

Last edited by osamalee; 26-11-2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: add words
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1