The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Different type of Covid experience

This year is not a year for travelling overseas. Since Phase 2 has been in progress, most of the essential services are opened except for KTV and nightclubs. Just to share some of my lucky local flings during this Covid period. I was at this hair salon in Palais Renaissance, just trimming my hair where I met a middle aged Indo-Chinese lady. She was just coming into the salon, looking at her mobile phone, where she accidently bumped into me. I was just about to leave the place whereby she spilled some of her milk tea onto my pants. She was shocked and quickly apologised. I looked at her, feeling angry but her big round eyes and her spilling D cups melons made me changed my mind. I chilled down and clean up my pants with the tissue she offered. She offered to get me a new pair of pants at a nearby boutique but I decline her offer. She looked fabulous in her white low V cut dress, her snowy fair skin glowing under that dress. Although she wore a mask, it could not hide her beauty. I proposed to go to a nearby café for a drink since her tea was wasted.
We went for tea at TWG café at ION Orchard, while on the way she intro herself as Ann. She was actually going for a hair wash after doing some window shopping. When she removed her mask, I was struck by her beauty. Nice tinted brown hair with pinkish thick lips. At her height 1.65m, her figure is nice with protruding front and back. Her laughter is captivating and her jugs wiggles when she laughs while we chat. Throughout the conversion, found out that she is married but her Indonesian husband was based in US and unable to come back due to Covid restrictions. This Indo-Chinese lady Ann was very chatty and friendly which I found out that she does not have much friends in Singapore.
During the tea session, I keep on complimenting her on her good looks and figure but she just brush it off, saying she’s old. But I can see that she was actually blushing and smiling shyly when she said that.
We chatted for 2 hours and she decided to leave because she saw the queue at the café was getting very long. Since I’m very free on that day, I tried my luck and ask her to join me for dinner.
Ann: Its still early for dinner, just 4 pm.
Me: Why don’t we walk around first?
Ann: I already walked around from noon til now, I feel like changing to something cosy and then go for dinner. Why don’t we go back to my apartment and rest for a while.
Ann: Anyway, its just walking distance from here, no need to drive.
I was thinking…… is it my luck or…..
Ann was leading the way while we are chatting. She was married for 4 years but still childless and staying with her hubby. We arrived at her apartment along Claymore Road and she brought me up to the top floor. Once inside, I looked around her sparsely decorated apartment, monochrome design with huge space. I looked out from the balcony and saw the whole view of Orchard area.
Ann: You sit down first while I go and change into something cosy.
Me: I will definitely make myself cosy..
She went into her room while I look around, nothing much in the house, just the regular stuff of furniture and a long dining table. This makes the place look very spacious and clean. I seat myself in a corner armchair and enjoy the view from the balcony.
Ann : Are you feeling good? Nice view, ya?
I looked around and saw Ann wearing mini tees and shorts. Her fair slender legs attracted me.
Me : Wow.. nice legs!!
Ann: You only like my legs?
She jumped in front of me and pouted her lips. Her big melons jiggled as she did this. Her pointies are poking out from her pink mini tees. OMG, she’s braless and I think my luck is good. A horny Indo-Chinese lady in the house.
I pulled her towards me and she sat on my laps in the armchair. I stared into her eyes and hold onto her waist. She planted her thick lustful lips onto mine and plunge her tongue deep into my mouth. We had a fierce tongue lashing session while I caress her D cups melons thru her tees. She sucked deeply onto my tongue, moaning softly while I tune her long erected nipples. I pull off her tees and plunge my face in between her big melons. She smelled good and she was started moaning loudly when I started licking her nips.
Ann: Yes, yes, suck them hard…I need this feeling….hmmm…hmmm ..
Looks like a sex-derived lady is finally getting what she needs. I’m going to give her a good time that she will never forget. She was dry humping me as I suck and lick hard on her long pinkish nipples. My hand reached down and feel that she’s already wet, so wet that her shorts are soaked in her juice.
Me: OMG my sexy lady, you are so wet now… you must be derived from sex for quite long.
Ann: Yes, yes….suck my nips hard please… its been quite long… I need my release..
I carried her up as I licked her neck and walk her towards the long dining table. She ripped open my shirt, buttons flying over the floor. She grind herself on me as I laid her down on the dining table.
Me: I will give you a very good release, you must enjoy it.
Ann: Yes, yes give it to me…( as she tried to unbuckle my pants)
I pulled away her hands and I pulled off her shorts. Now, a very fair D cup horny beauty lying naked in front of me..of course my brother fully erected. I stared at her wet hairless pussy as I spread open her legs. Her soaked pointed clitoris is waiting for my attention. As I slowly rubbed her nipple and clitoris, she twitched and wiggled her body in ecstasy..
Ann: Come, give it to me…. Hmmm..yes….its so nice… don’t stop.
Old 17-12-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Re: Different type of Covid experience

I placed my mouth on her glistening pink pussy, my tongue pry through her pussy lips and plunge deeply into her inner space. Her sweet juice start gushing out as my tongue explore her inner space. My fingers rubbing fast on her swollen clitoris.
Ann: On my God!! Your tongue…ohhhh…ohhh..yes..yes… its so warm and nice…Orhhhh…
Ann: Yes.. yes…oh my love… its here…I’m cummming!!! ( she screamed out in escatasy)
My tongue was lashing hard in her inner lips and I can feel her reaching her climax. I held her legs as she achieved her 1st orgasm. Her body rocking wildly on my mouth as I continue my hard lashing. Her sweet cunt juice soaking my face as she kick her legs and moaning in lust. Her big jugs swing wildly as she twitched her body. She pulled hard on my hair as I continue lapping her juicy cunt.
Ann : Stop…stop!! Stop please… I cant take it anymore… ( as she try to push away my hand and head)
Me: You don’t like it? Not a power release?
Ann : No, no… you are very good!! Your tongueful is so good…this is my first time I orgasmed from pussy licking. Like me take a break first to catch my breath.
Me : Oh well… later I will catch your breasts and give you another unforgettable time.
Ann gave me a smack on my hands and gave me a lustful smile. I took a drink and sit down on the coach at the balcony to enjoy the view as she laid on the dining table.
After 10 mins, naked Ann walked over to me and looked at me lustfully. She gave me a horny smile as she kneel down in front of me and slowly remove my pants and boxer.
Ann : Oh mine.. its still standing in attention and its so thick.
Me : Dear Ann, how can it not be in attention with such a beauty like you staring at it?
I looked at Ann again, her perfect figure and complexion with her killer looks send all my blood rushing to my small head. Her big melons with pink erected nips dangling in front of me made me want to screw her instantly.
Old 17-12-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Nice one bro!
What good luck. Keep it coming.
Old 17-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Ann held my little bro in her smooth hands and slowly pump it. She lower her head and wrap her thick lips over it as she continue her pumping. I felt her warm thick lips engulf my thick head and her tongue lashing around it. She released her hands and she bobbed her mouth deep down to my cock. She did her deep throating well while looking into my eyes. I stroke her hair and squeeze her big tits. I pulled her up and lay her onto the coach.
As we are on the top level, no one can see us although the balcony is fenced up using glass. It is a very nice feeling doing it in the open view, high up above others.
Ann: Hey man, yours are thick and hard…I like to suck a hot one like yours. I cant wait for it to be inside me.
Me: You are very pretty too, its my pleasure to pleasure you too my dear.
We had a good French kissing first where later I plunge my hot rod into her mouth again. This time I pump my rod into her mouth while I lick her juicy pussy.
Ann: Hmmm..hmmm… nice .. nice.. ( she gasped in lust as she grab my butt cheeks)
Me: Your pussy juice are so sweet… give me all you have.
Ann: I want your juice too, I want to taste your cum..
She spread her legs wide and high on the arm rest as I pump my fingers deep in her pussy. I slowly lick her inner thighs up to her inner calves. She was already moaning loudly and grind her cunt on my fingers as I licked her ankles. Her juice gush out from her creamy white pussy and her body wiggle wildly.
I stood up and lift her up from her waist, placed her thighs on my shoulders and I lick her pussy wildly. She continue to deep throat me while I keep shagging her mouth. Suddenly, her pussy tightens and she disengage her mouth from my cock and scream… I’m cumming again….
Her body tense up and her thighs grip onto my head as I continue my tongue lashing on her pussy. Her hands gripped my thighs tightly, her big melons squeezed onto my stomach as her body vibrates violently and moaning in escatasy.
Ann: Yes yes….ohhh…ohhhh…..ohhhhhhhhh …. its here….so strong…..so niceeeee….
Her cunt spurts all her juice onto my face as she scream out loud.
My tongue continue to lap up all her juice as I lay her down on the couch.
She curled up on the couch as she enjoyed her 2nd orgasm. This time, the climax hit her hard and she looked daze. She gave a weak lustful smile and give me a thumbs up. I point my steel rod at her face and she start to pump me. I lay her head nicely on the couch arm rest and I lift up both her legs. I look at the glistening shiny pussy with my steel rod pointing at it. I started licking her inner calves and squeezing her big melons. Without waiting for her to recover from her 2nd orgasm, I rubbed my thick head on her wet pussy. She was already weak and the rubbing sensation gave her another wave of ecstasy. She opened her eyes wide, staring in lust, gasping for air.
Ann : Oh my man… feels so good… come …give it to me… I want to feel your thick cock in me….. fill me with your thick cock… give me the fill that I never had before.
With these words, I spread open her legs as I slowly inside my thick cock into her. Yes she is tight, her eyes open wide and her hands gripped my shoulders as my thick head just went in. I do a slow insertion for her to accustom my girth. I feel her pussy muscles gripping and slowly releasing the tension as my cock slowly plunge in. I feel the warmth of her inner pussy gripping on my cock with her juice lubricating her walls.
Ann: Ohhhh…orhhh….emmmm…yes…yes…so thick…ummmm
Ann: Yes…..youuu..so thick…so nice….you really fill me up…. I can feel you stretching it….
She gripped tightly on my shoulder blades as I slowly withdraw my steel rod and plunge in again. As her pussy walls already stretch to my girth, I slowly increase my tempo. Ann face already twisted in lust and agony as I plunge my rod deep inside her. Her mouth gasping open and close in tempo with my sequence. This lady is really tight and I can really feel her pussy walls grinding on my thick rod.
Old 17-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

One word for the author, champion.
Old 17-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camping for champion
Old 17-12-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Camping here for more Indo lady
Old 18-12-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
HappyCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with popcorn for your experience.
Old 18-12-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HotLips8188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent start man, more please!!
Old 18-12-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Another new camping site.

TS, please continue your sex-citing stories!!! More More!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
oxytocan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!!
Old 18-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
Oo0o0oOOo00oOOo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up your cool story.
Old 18-12-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Squishy, squashy sound emit from her tight pussy as I increased my tempo and keep pounding her hard. Her eyes rolls in lust and her huge jugs shaking and bouncing high and low as I pump her in high speed.
Ann : Ohhh…orhhh… don’t stop, I feel so good….your big fat cock is sooo good…..ermmm..hmmmm..
Beads of perspiration roll down from my forehead to her bouncy tits, I lean forward and kiss her hard. She wrapped her legs around my butt and keep pulling me deeper into her.
Ann: Yess..yess…my dear… I love it, faster and deeper …. argghhh … arghhh..
I can feel my balls tensioning and feeling of cumming. I slow down my pace and disengage from her. I pulled her up and lean her forward against the steel handrail on the balcony. I spread only her legs and slowly kiss her slender fair back down to her creamy full butt. She turn her head back, bit her lips seductively and murmured to me….’ Come, fuck me now’,
Her love juice already dripping down from her pussy. I stood up and arch her butt up towards my hot rod. I gave her few tight slaps on her butt cheeks and she groaned in lust.
The view from the balcony is fascinating, banging this hot Indo-Chinese lady with a birdeyes view of the entire Orchard Road. I held onto her waist and insert my hot rod into her pussy in one swipe. My entire length enter her pussy full and deep as she scream out….’ Ohhh….ahhhhh…ahhhh.. so deep… so nice..’
Luckily we are on the top level and no open balcony below or beside her unit. She can scream loudly without anyone hearing us. I pound her pussy hard and fast from behind in the standing doggie position. Her big titties dangling and bouncing in sequence to my pounding. I grab and squeeze both her tits and lick her neck as I pump her like crazy. Her head now is shaking and also screaming out in ecstasy.
Ann: On my deeaarrr, you are really a Fuck God….Ohhhh….ermmmm.. you fuck me really long and good…ohhhh…yess…..yesss…
I really can feel my stomach and balls tensioning and I can feel my explosion cumming soon.
Me : You are so tight and wet my Goddess, I can’t hold it anymore, I am cumming soon.
Ann : Oh my man….ohh….ohhhhh.. cum inside me…arghhh…ahhh.. its oookkk.. in safe period….cummm…arhh….yes….so..nice…I wanna feel you….hmmmm..
I held onto her shoulders and pump her intensively fast and finally, I exploded inside her. I push myself deep inside her as my loads and loads of semen filled her pussy. She grind her butt against me, tightening her pussy over my rod, milking me to the last drop. Her tight pussy is really wonderful and milk me til my legs are weakened. I lean forward, lay on her back and catch my breath. My rod is still in her pussy and my hands hold onto her dangling tits for support. She was also leaning on the balcony railing and recovering from her state of lust.
Ann : My dear..this is the most wonderful sex I ever had. My first time to have multiple orgasms, doing it in standing 69 position and also doing opening on the balcony. Your cock really fill me up and give me the best sextisfaction.
Me : Oh dear…..the pleasure is all mine. Its great to do such a pretty sexy lady on the balcony with such a great view.
I tilt her head back, gave her kisses on her cheeks as I withdraw my rod from her. Mixture of her juice and my semen flow down her legs as I pull her towards me and give her a deep kiss. She hugged me tightly and kiss me back passionately. She held my hands and lead me to the bathroom to wash up. She cleaned me up and dress me up nicely. (I wore her husband’s shirt as she tore mine earlier)
We went out for dinner, exchange contacts and went our separate ways, of course not forgetting the goodbye kisses and hugs.
We met up another 2 more times and I slowly siam her as she getting sticky….maybe she put too much KC in me.
Old 19-12-2020, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
soonbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope to read more.
Old 19-12-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

This is a lookalike pic of Ann.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1