The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Anyone went vovo before? How’s their girls over there? They have those themed rooms as well
Old Yesterday, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Gure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

7H - Ann

All the the pretty one like Bee etc were taken when I was there and I so decided to try someone new. There was like 3 other ppl in the waiting room and I waited around 5 min.

Looks was just average, she was somewhat chubby too but her boobs was not big so that is a minus for me. The BJ was... not good. She does have a couple of variations that felt good but thats all. She uses her hand a whole lot that I have to tell her to stop using hand, can also see her energy level dropping real fast too like 10 min top. I had to force myself to climax cause I know it was not happening if I just leave it to her. She gave me a scratch accidentally too while handling my dragon balls.

Could not force myself to give her a 100baht tip and when I left there was a ton of PRC customers waiting downstairs. The VIP room did not impress me either. It was just a dimly lit room with a tiny shower and bed. In fact I am so not satisfied that...

MC - Yuki

Yup, I was so unsatisfied that I hit the second bj bar straight away. It is just around 10 min walk for anyone new. There wasn't anyone else in the waiting lobby and only one 1 girl was taken. I am not gonna lie though the selection is not as good here, there is lesser choice and the looks was not as good to me as well. I choose Yuki because... I don't want another chubby girl to remind me for what happened

Yuki was not exactly pretty either, she is average in looks and for her body... she might be borderline aneroxic. She is so thin that she seems fragile. But if I have to choose I would say Yuki wins over Ann anyday. I took the normal room for MC so theres is only a small wash basin in the corner. The whole decor of the room and furniture wins hands down though. As for the all impt BJ? NICE. Its definitely one of the best ones I had, shes goes all way deep and holds it. She was also much more patient and I am sure I got the full 20 min here. She serviced me so well halfway through I even consider topping up for FS. She was abit weak on the CIM portion but thats really about the only complaint I have. I gave her a tip along with Ann's tip and left feeling satisfied.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
LovesTo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in the area so stopped into MC for the first time. It was Sunday early afternoon and I didn’t have any appointment. Only Whiskey was working at the time. Was hoping to try a double but took what I could get. Did the regular session in the basic room (which was still nice).

Started with a wash in the corner sink, then lay back on the sofa bed lounger. For some reason it took me a couple minutes to get hard but she was relentless. She was alternating between head bobs and sucking my balls. Even when sucking she was good a cupping and playing with the balls. The thing I appreciated (seems to be a pattern from other reviews) she wasn’t trying to just get me to blow as quickly as possible. I find you get that at some of these other shops, they just kind of jerk you off into their mouth to get you out the door in 5-min or less. Whiskey could tell when I was getting close and she’d ease up, suck on my balls for a bit or just use her tongue. All very pleasurable, she dragged it on for a good 15-minutes or so until she decided she wasn’t going to back off. The only somewhat disappointing thing was when I shot into her mouth, she kind of stopped and just held the head of my cock in her mouth. Still felt good but some sucking during and after cumming would have been better. As a little bonus, to my surprise she swallowed the decent size load. We had a little laugh, chatted for maybe a minute and off went the alarm, quick wash and I was out.

Overall, it was a good session. With a proper finish it would have been near perfect. 9/10 on the BJ, the CIM was probably only a 6 but add a bonus point because she swallowed. Next time I’m in BKK will return and I’d be willing to try Whiskey again (hopefully in a double).
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Mc bell and Merlin post got deleted lol best rimjob cum in mouth tarma by both ladies
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesTo2 View Post
Was in the area so stopped into MC for the first time. It was Sunday early afternoon and I didn’t have any appointment. Only Whiskey was working at the time. Was hoping to try a double but took what I could get. Did the regular session in the basic room (which was still nice).

Started with a wash in the corner sink, then lay back on the sofa bed lounger. For some reason it took me a couple minutes to get hard but she was relentless. She was alternating between head bobs and sucking my balls. Even when sucking she was good a cupping and playing with the balls. The thing I appreciated (seems to be a pattern from other reviews) she wasn’t trying to just get me to blow as quickly as possible. I find you get that at some of these other shops, they just kind of jerk you off into their mouth to get you out the door in 5-min or less. Whiskey could tell when I was getting close and she’d ease up, suck on my balls for a bit or just use her tongue. All very pleasurable, she dragged it on for a good 15-minutes or so until she decided she wasn’t going to back off. The only somewhat disappointing thing was when I shot into her mouth, she kind of stopped and just held the head of my cock in her mouth. Still felt good but some sucking during and after cumming would have been better. As a little bonus, to my surprise she swallowed the decent size load. We had a little laugh, chatted for maybe a minute and off went the alarm, quick wash and I was out.

Overall, it was a good session. With a proper finish it would have been near perfect. 9/10 on the BJ, the CIM was probably only a 6 but add a bonus point because she swallowed. Next time I’m in BKK will return and I’d be willing to try Whiskey again (hopefully in a double).
Wah good FR. Damn if a lady swallowed my load I sure tip her damn good

If you want more ladies and not picky on looks you can try Woodbar for more varieties. The ladies are mostly late 20s to late 30s. Their room not as nice but got better lighting so can see the action.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psaman17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never been to a BJ joint before. I had been chionging for the past 10 days and was feeling fatigue so i didnt know if i can finish. But i wasnt going to let that stop me from trying a BJ specialty shop. I went to 7 Heaven for the first time couple days ago at around 8pm.

Only 3 girls available so i chose Mini. Her attitude was i guess so so. First girl i met in Thailand that didnt pull the kawaii girl thing. Definitely not GFE but i kinda dig it. Didnt say much, washed and then went directly into the main event. I normally like the cute slim young kawaii type and i was really worried i wouldnt be able to get hard. Mini wasnt much of a looker.

Tit looks good and feels real. I was playing with them while she sucky but she wont allow me to play with her nipple. Whatever.
But shes one hell of a sucker tho. Great use of hand and mouth. Some teeth nibbling. I've never cum that hard before in thailand.

Look: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10 (I kinda dig her attitude.)
Tits: 8/10
BJ skill: 10/10

I like that she goes hard. Its important because.......

two days later i went again and chose Tokyo. I think she's pretty cute. Slim, young, and beautiful looking pair of tits. But i think i was just completely spent. Tokyo blew me for like 30 mins and i couldnt finish. Tried to use hand still couldn't. Poor girl was exhausted after the session. She was breathing hard and had to lie down.(yes she complained about how hot it was.)

She looks incredibly disappointed(on top of being exhausted) that she couldn't make me cum. Its not for a lack of trying. Honestly its not her fault, its mine. I think shes cute and sweet but i was just spent. Well maybe she's a tad too gentle.

Look: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
TIts: 9/10 I like smaller but well shaped tits.
BJ skill: 7/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1