The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Countryside a lot stay wooden house much cheaper i think.

A small cabin (1 bedroom only) with sheltered balcony area, whole house on stilts = about 200k baht. All done nicely.
Got ready made 2 storey wooden houses, easily can live for family of 4.
More atas people get people to design and then build the whole house from scratch with wood on the land. Can build almost like mansion, all wood.
Of course u cant just buy a wooden house and put on empty land and stay like that, need to buy / lease the land u wanna occupy as well.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

county side also have roadblock, but easiler to clear.
like my side here, is a small community, police prefer to catch motocycle to meet their quote.
but end of year will also catch car cause need to show result.
when i 1st came here, i went to my usual hangout n i saw roadblock
i ask the boss n cust there how? ok a not to drink
they told me dun worry, 11pm police wull go home liao, true enough, 11pm close shop go home
Old 19-12-2018, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gooddoggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Living in Bangkok!

Just to chime in, breakdown for 2 paxx

Rent condo BKK - 8k (Roughly 10k inclusive utilities/internet/water)
Rent condo Pattaya - 15k (Roughly 18k inclusive utilities/internet/water)
Food - 30k
Ciggys - 2k
Alcohol/Party/Bars - 10k to 50k (I know it sounds absurd)
Allowance for her family - 10k
Shopping/other misc - 20k

So total about 100k to 150k on average

I should learn how to save more, cutting down on the partying though
Old 19-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Jobless family man with 2 kids expenses in CM can?

House, 2 cars all paid.....

Electric, water, internet - 5k
Maid expenses - 7k
2 kids private school - 20k (not int'l school, if not 50k monthly)
Petrol x 2 (1 is hybrid) - 5k
Food and drink etc - 20k
weekly drinking & ++ - 20k (kavalan, tips, food, massage, ++ etc)
wife expenses - 15k

Total about 92k - 100k.......avg about 100k monthly +/- exclude family holiday, buy new HP etc.

P.S wife got rental income from few condos, and she'll take care of her own family & buy her own bags etc using those income.
Old 19-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Maybe soon you get a lot PMs asking how you managed to be jobless. 5555555
555 no need PM lah, a fully paid HDB rental income plus another paid property rental income in sg more than enough to be jobless in Thailand
Old 19-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Jobless family man with 2 kids expenses in CM can?
Maid expenses - 7k
bro, 2 kids are your? have u got the dual citizenship for them?
also your maid is cheap, thai or pama?
mine pama maid already 9K, 8-5pm, 1 week off 1 day
Old 19-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
bro, 2 kids are your? have u got the dual citizenship for them?
also your maid is cheap, thai or pama?
mine pama maid already 9K, 8-5pm, 1 week off 1 day
yup both dual citizenship until 21-22 got to make a choice, both girls so no need to worry about NS etc....most likely will follow their mom to be Thai, by the time they reach 21-22 maybe I already return IC lew.

Thai yai / pama maid daily 300 baht but she always take off day so only work maybe 5 days a week get about 6k, pay her extra if bring her to clean condo so she get about 7k or more......also depend where you live, last time when I live in Bangkok and both maid cost me 12k & 9k each. Now move to CM I can find daily wages maid for 300 or 350 baht daily, she want to off how many days also I don't really care now. Suppose to work 8am - 5pm but she always back by 3pm or 4pm which I'm ok as long she job is done.
Old 19-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup both dual citizenship until 21-22 got to make a choice, both girls so no need to worry about NS etc....most likely will follow their mom to be Thai, by the time they reach 21-22 maybe I already return IC lew.
ya 21 need to make a choice, thats why im also thinking now
but primary, sec currently plan for them in sg
when she reach 21, see whats my status in thai
if still ok, most pro will let them be thai, so that easiler for them to have land n share n thai benefit
Old 20-12-2018, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gooddoggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
1 room studio? got swimming pool or gym facilities?

I rent b4 5000 baht typical thai apartment room that have only 1 window, no kitchen but a bedroom with 1 toilet around sukhumvit.

Eat out and eat good mostly right?

Fastest alone, I can finish a bottle of JW in 2 nights. If using 2.5k as an average, based on your 10-50k per month, that be 4 to 16 bottles of JW. It depend on where the place go drink also. Just to highlight that champagne is usually the killer expenses 55555

But how many times you go party per month?

thats a reasonable amount.

555 thats why girls also alway say need 100k baht for living. haizz.
1 room studio? got swimming pool or gym facilities?
Pattaya - 1 bedroom with a small garden balcony, love the peacefulness, can do some mookata 555
Bangkok - 1 bedroom near the new MRT Bangson, 5 mins walk or tuk tuk every 10 mins, have a huge market with lots of good food
Yea both comes with a decent pool and gym

Eat out and eat good mostly right?
Not really eat good mixture i guess, sometimes street food, sometimes her must-eat som tum lol, sometimes food panda (lazy)

When i started, did all the touristy stuff in Bangkok like clubs/discos spending 10k plus a night sometimes (bottles/shots), then went to Pattaya - continue at beer bars, we are both heavy drinkers (>20 bottles beer or some shots, and plus ring a bell, tips, etc etc). We both party too much and can't stop till wee hrs, too sanuuk sometimes, not a good thing though lol. So a typical night out at a beer bar can be 5k+ for us

Last edited by gooddoggg; 20-12-2018 at 03:49 AM. Reason: add info
Old 20-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooddoggg View Post
When i started, did all the touristy stuff in Bangkok like clubs/discos spending 10k plus a night sometimes (bottles/shots), then went to Pattaya - continue at beer bars, we are both heavy drinkers (>20 bottles beer or some shots, and plus ring a bell, tips, etc etc). We both party too much and can't stop till wee hrs, too sanuuk sometimes, not a good thing though lol. So a typical night out at a beer bar can be 5k+ for us
Is normal for a night out in bkk & pattaya to be 5k or more.......when I live in bkk for 5 years, my weekly once or twice night out usually in Gclub every time cost around 20-30k with monthly drinking expenses at least 150k to 200k.......now in CM really very very cheap and cost saving for me lew 55555
Old 20-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
My bkk godson family employ 3 pama (myanmar) workers. 1 maid 9k baht then 2 guys each 14k baht. if work more get OT. Work 8am to 6pm daily with 1 day off. They have a separate block for accommodation.
if im not wrong these pama should be from agency, some quite swee i see b4 in bkk moo baan, pama karen or mon
Old 27-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

7 antarai day is here
many roadblocks at my side here officially start midnight last night
bro drink (or other stuff) driving this period please be careful, take taxi if in big city
those driving on holiday here better not have any contraband in car
1st and last day i feel most dangerous as tam rod mostly on the ball these 2 day to meet quota
tang chart almost most disadvantage because 'good guy in, bad guy out' period now
have a good year ahead
Old 10-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Latest update on retirement and marriage visa..
Need proof/evidence of income source from origin country for every month for 1 year to in order to extend the next visa renewal.

My question is ...if we do have a untouch saving in Thai bank which is enough for the said 400K or 800K THB , do we still need to show the proof of income?
This was not stated clearly in their announcement of this latest policy. Any bros can explain more in this?

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Latest update on retirement and marriage visa..
Need proof/evidence of income source from origin country for every month for 1 year to in order to extend the next visa renewal.

My question is ...if we do have a untouch saving in Thai bank which is enough for the said 400K or 800K THB , do we still need to show the proof of income?
This was not stated clearly in their announcement of this latest policy. Any bros can explain more in this?
Either a 400/800k saving for 3 months in bank OR a proof of monthly income is needed to show that you have enough money to live here.....so just anyone source of income is enough.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Either a 400/800k saving for 3 months in bank OR a proof of monthly income is needed to show that you have enough money to live here.....so just anyone source of income is enough.
read in the thaivisa forum, i think its still hearsay for the new requirement of 12 month income deposit. i feel it will definitely happen and mainly to prevent fake 400/800K 3month amount. cause it is a known thing that many visa agent can deposit the required amount into your bank account for 3month (with a fee) and take it back after visa is approved. i will not be surprise if finalized to need both 3mth fix amount + 12 monthly income proof
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1