The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening in Surabaya

By the way, I was in Penthouse last tuesday... they have a new batch of China gals and the quality seems to get better. They have a new package offer. Rp 2.2 million for 2 bottles of VSOP.
Old 25-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats one place I should go when I go back. Thanks for the up.
Old 29-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Bro, a bit tired of JKT and thinking since u r going SBY monthly, might wanna tag along. will be free anytime from May 1st till 9th with another indon lover.

Please let me know when yr next trip and how long u will be there ya.
After your trip next week with my careful planning... must write FR hor.... we need to keep this thread alive !!!!

what brand of condom you want ??? i get my driver to prepare !!!!
Old 29-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

I think Kowloon disco is near old Surabaya Plaza. Correct me if I am wrong. As someone that supposedly live there, my memory maybe as good as goldfish.

but if you tell the cab driver Kowloon, they will know. Morning to noon it is a restaurant. At night it is disco place. I found so far Kowloon has nicer stuff for not so expensive.

There are better option like going to Deluxe karaoke. They have ranges of fine looking ladies at RIDICULOUS price. I met this petite sweet gal there for only ACCOMPANYING to drink at 600,000 per hour and 1,600,000 per hour take out (she is of PLATINUM grade so to speak). As much as my two cents worth. I believe thats way too OVERPRICED.

Cab drivers can give nearly as good gal for 1/2 the price the WHOLE night with unlimited shots. Yeah. The gals here, are quite classy and pretty well educated (the one I met but rejected in the end was a hair beautician). They are chicks that live in boarding houses. Cab drivers as OKT (give tips generously) is way to go.

Symphony girls near Tunjungan are pretty decent. But none of them are Chinese Indonesian. There is another with red lantern (no sign) near there that has PRC for abour 1,600,000 for 90 min. I find them only decent and not worth shouting about.

Now.... new Coyote bar in Tunjungan is however another story. They have THAI coyote dancers there. Last visit they have 7 of them. Nice looking and hot bod. Not sure they do bonks. but I think if they do, it wont be cheap. They speaks very good english and not shy with their drinks and conversation. Someone who managed to get them to bed, kindly inform me the price and how. I am curious LOL.

Under the coyote bad is Station KTV (not to be mistaken with Station Disco that is shady and dark). They have decent picks too. But I passed on that. I stayed for a while watching and talking to the coyote. Btw. The bar sells lady drinks, in shot glasses that the lady will drink while she puts it on your mouth and gets close up and personal with your chair. Pretty good show (this one popular lady with twin buns got pretty drunk too).

Overall pretty good experience with the band singing and their flesh parades (one actually made effort to sing Indonesian song even though I bet she knows no jack about Indonesian. Salute for her). Reminded though the bill will run pretty high. Maybe the KTV above novotel is better choice (I've never been there yet as I am stuck in land of Roo. From the FR, it is pretty neat and decent price). If you know your cab people, you can get numbers of Chinese OKTs (this one I had he claimed as someone from Deluxe KTV) that offer Chinese gals. Pretty pricey too for 90 min. I dont like phone since I cant see how they looks and get feels for them. Rejected. People that had tried their luck, post what you experienced.

End of my Humble two hundred rupiah.

Note: Seems like I wrote this in reply for 1st page thread in 2005 that asked about Kowloon. My mistake. This experience came from late 2008. Btw. I've never been to meteor. Someone with humble two cents in mind, feel free to speaks up.

Last edited by v4lkyr3; 29-04-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: wrong post reply.
Old 29-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

I think Kowloon disco is near old Surabaya Plaza. Correct me if I am wrong. As someone that supposedly live there, my memory maybe as good as goldfish.

That is right. Kowloon is in Surabaya Plaza or used to be called Delta Plaza.

but if you tell the cab driver Kowloon, they will know. Morning to noon it is a restaurant. At night it is disco place. I found so far Kowloon has nicer stuff for not so expensive.

The problem with Kowloon is that it is a place well known for the place to shake your heads. The gal selection is limited and the owner is not service oriented. Hence many legitimate local businessmen shun the place. I was there one time, the decor and sound system is nothing to shout about. The price is cheaper but now with so many KTV, the competition is heated up. Many of my Surabaya cheongster are shuning from Kowloon

There are better option like going to Deluxe karaoke. They have ranges of fine looking ladies at RIDICULOUS price. I met this petite sweet gal there for only ACCOMPANYING to drink at 600,000 per hour and 1,600,000 per hour take out (she is of PLATINUM grade so to speak). As much as my two cents worth. I believe thats way too OVERPRICED.

The platinum series is Rp 600k for the whole night accompanying you in the KTV room bro.. not on hourly basis. Penthouse which is manage by the Deluxe also has the same pricing category.

Cab drivers can give nearly as good gal for 1/2 the price the WHOLE night with unlimited shots. Yeah. The gals here, are quite classy and pretty well educated (the one I met but rejected in the end was a hair beautician). They are chicks that live in boarding houses. Cab drivers as OKT (give tips generously) is way to go.

cannot comment on this as I don't have experience on this.

Symphony girls near Tunjungan are pretty decent. But none of them are Chinese Indonesian. There is another with red lantern (no sign) near there that has PRC for abour 1,600,000 for 90 min. I find them only decent and not worth shouting about.

Indeed the one in Symphony does not have Chinese girl. You need to have OKT to find local chinese gal. As for the PRC, it is in Embong Malang near Mariott.

Now.... new Coyote bar in Tunjungan is however another story. They have THAI coyote dancers there. Last visit they have 7 of them. Nice looking and hot bod. Not sure they do bonks. but I think if they do, it wont be cheap. They speaks very good english and not shy with their drinks and conversation. Someone who managed to get them to bed, kindly inform me the price and how. I am curious LOL.

The shot the dancer drinks is Rp 100k per shot. When I used to party in Top Ten / Coyote, those gals always come to our room. I don't find them to be that interesting and I am sure if you invest in $ and time, they are 'bonkable.

Under the coyote bad is Station KTV (not to be mistaken with Station Disco that is shady and dark). They have decent picks too. But I passed on that. I stayed for a while watching and talking to the coyote. Btw. The bar sells lady drinks, in shot glasses that the lady will drink while she puts it on your mouth and gets close up and personal with your chair. Pretty good show (this one popular lady with twin buns got pretty drunk too).

Overall pretty good experience with the band singing and their flesh parades (one actually made effort to sing Indonesian song even though I bet she knows no jack about Indonesian. Salute for her). Reminded though the bill will run pretty high. Maybe the KTV above novotel is better choice (I've never been there yet as I am stuck in land of Roo. From the FR, it is pretty neat and decent price). If you know your cab people, you can get numbers of Chinese OKTs (this one I had he claimed as someone from Deluxe KTV) that offer Chinese gals. Pretty pricey too for 90 min. I dont like phone since I cant see how they looks and get feels for them. Rejected. People that had tried their luck, post what you experienced.

End of my Humble two hundred rupiah.

Note: Seems like I wrote this in reply for 1st page thread in 2005 that asked about Kowloon. My mistake. This experience came from late 2008. Btw. I've never been to meteor. Someone with humble two cents in mind, feel free to speaks up.[/QUOTE]
Old 29-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

You can forget about going to Meteor... The boss is fame for being a local thug. The place is run down and the gal selection is Nada... I went there once from the boss invitation and I vowed that I would not go there again unless they make a very drastic improvement....
Old 30-04-2009, 05:29 AM
Samster

I could had sworn the Deluxe said 600k per hour or something.

Maybe I misheard him. Crap times three for me then.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
I could had sworn the Deluxe said 600k per hour or something.

Maybe I misheard him. Crap times three for me then.
Not too worry bro... perhaps next time we can cheong together in Surabaya. 2 samster from KL in due to arrive next week to cheong together...
Old 02-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
After your trip next week with my careful planning... must write FR hor.... we need to keep this thread alive !!!!

what brand of condom you want ??? i get my driver to prepare !!!!
Sure, i will write it in details once I am back to KL, want more brothers go there then Jakarta.

Ha, ha, yr driver will also provide that ah??? Just use the same like yrs loh!

Hotel booking done d right?

Cant wait to be there.

Was as Champion last night from 6pm to 2am man. But no so enjoy as thinking of SBY trip ahead d...ha ha...
Old 09-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just back from Surabaya and was so tired after a sleepless night (morning) before the noon flight back to KL.

Got a pretty Malaysian Indian steawardess contact on the way back as well. Ha ha...Hope to score like i did from SZ to KL flight end last year.

Notebook battery flat soon....

Will post the SBY FR soon.

Bro Pink Floyd played the best host so far that after meeting him for 2 times only in KL.

To be continue....
Old 09-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

Went to SBY with 3 other bro and was wellcomed by Pink Floyd's driver. Nice small fast entry airport. They stop us with a health declaration and all went thru a gantry with hand sanitizer...cool!

After check in Bumi Hotel (ex Hyatt SBY)....nice 4 star hotel at Rp. 500K near Tunjangan (quite central of everything), anyway, SBY is much better traffic then JKT. I like those not so tall bulidings and looks like JB/PG back in MY.

Watse no time and we check out Syamphony (the best stock warehouse with about 30 indons) @ Rp. 500K for 1 hour upstairs. One bro tested the 2nd day and claimed the service is as good as Travel in JKT.

After that, we went over to the othere 2 lorongs and seen the local foot massage, spa and etc. Cheaper but not to our liking, so we skip after checking our about 10 of them.

Went Cafe Sera for local food and it turned out to be onr of the best local food tested, we simply order those are recommended and only the sour vege soup failed us. The rest, simply good and cheap. 3 guys only Rp. 161,500 for about 8 dishes and drinks.

The nite is followed by Penthouse! The latest addition to the 5 star KTV nearby Novotel (PH is on top of a Carefour building, I think at 3rd Floor, direct access from the carpark) with about 40 rooms. Nice deco and not overly done i must say.

Dishes are local and PRC (about 70 for now). Opend from noon (yes, noon!) until early morning! Since our bro is regular there, many things are waived. We took PRC as the leftover locals are too late (reached there by 9.30pm) for us to take.

To be continue....
Old 10-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Samster

Our original plan was to catch top notch local indons since we are in Indonesia...but too bad we are there after dinner. Was told many clients came in 2pm for HH and most came in by 7pm for night session. Most PRC also came in around 7pm.

PRC booking for sitting is at Rp. 600K and they expect same tips after the drinking session. If take home it will be Rp 2.5 million. (600K for for drinking session + 900K for booking out + 1 million for overnight).

Most gers are from Central of Northern of China. Harbin has a lot of their members down there. Our local Indon bros like them as they are there with 60 days visa, some gems found.

2nd day after lunch we were at Delta Spa, a chain Spa by Puri group that had more them 10 outlets mainly in JKT area. Similiar setup with JKT with full spa facilities, nice and clean. Charges are Rp. 260K for 1.5 hour massage.
Gers are young but unless u know the no, chances to get pretty ger not there. But I guess the best way is to tip the captain before they send any chick to you. Good massage in single room and they will hint u for extra like HJ. We did not try as not pretty....only found gems in when out for toilet. Too bad. Anyway, save Rp. 100K for tips for HJ loh.

Thereafter go Symphony again aftre the 18 yrs old students failed to showed up. They are asking Rp. 600K for short but did not reply aftre they did not turned up.

Went for famous "kepiting" (Crab) dinner then PH KTV again!

My 2 other bro were trying to get the aftre work Symphony gers but "helicopter" again!

So they went to the famous "Dolly" area (low end red light zone) and picked up 3 gers at Rp. 450K for 3 hours each. 1 supposed for but i did not turn up..ha ha! Not my cup of tea.

Overall the trip is short and good, rating at 7/10 but bonus points for Pink Flyod who played the wonderful host with the personal driver, info and local cousin and bros that are always trying to please us! Marvelous!!! Will be there for golf soon, Ciputra Golf Club, we are on our way
Old 12-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro tck306,

Ciputra GCC one of the best around. Finna GCC also pretty good but a little far. but i still think it is worth it cos of the chalets....WOW! Beautiful! again, it has a resort feeling, so it is very very secluded. be sure to bring your own gal!

skip bkt darmo...crap course. and bad caddies.
Old 13-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
bro tck306,

Ciputra GCC one of the best around. Finna GCC also pretty good but a little far. but i still think it is worth it cos of the chalets....WOW! Beautiful! again, it has a resort feeling, so it is very very secluded. be sure to bring your own gal!

skip bkt darmo...crap course. and bad caddies.
Going to play in Jakarta next month and will sure try Ciputra later. Stayed at Ciputra Jkt before, cheap and good!
Old 13-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

Could had sworn last time I went to symphony (less than 1/2 year ago) the rate was 350k per hour.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1