The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kaffal is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HK Happening

Anyone hear of ntk pub in hk? Thai disco concept, unable to locate any info online
Old 14-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
veryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyveryhungry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
how does k pressure work? KTV style or got room type? Cost? thanks!
K Pressure is a brothel fronted like a ktv. Upon entering you will be led to wait in a small ktv room. The mummy will bring the ladies for you to choose 2 or 3 at a time, depending on their availability. During the selection process, the lady will sit beside you and engage in small talk.
If you like her enough, let her know, and you will be brought upstairs where the rooms are. Pay up at the counter, and once in the room action will start. Full soapy experience will be followed by the action in the bed. Once done, the lady will lead you down back to the ktV rooms and off you go.

Total damage should be a standard 520hkd. Ladies here will be on the mature side, and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. But there are a few gems, and their service is excellent and accommodating.
Old 14-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.. do u have the k pressure address. Thanks
Old 15-08-2017, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryhungry View Post
K Pressure is a brothel fronted like a ktv. Upon entering you will be led to wait in a small ktv room. The mummy will bring the ladies for you to choose 2 or 3 at a time, depending on their availability. During the selection process, the lady will sit beside you and engage in small talk.
If you like her enough, let her know, and you will be brought upstairs where the rooms are. Pay up at the counter, and once in the room action will start. Full soapy experience will be followed by the action in the bed. Once done, the lady will lead you down back to the ktV rooms and off you go.

Total damage should be a standard 520hkd. Ladies here will be on the mature side, and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. But there are a few gems, and their service is excellent and accommodating.
K Pressure is only HK390 and rate is standardised across all their outlets. However room charges are separate and usually HK90. And mamasan and cleaning lady will want tips from you too.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
wlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samster
any options available for a quickie at HKG airport?

I will have a brief stopover in HKG airport. just a few hours. under 5

anyway to get some hanky panky?
Old 24-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

So dundas st and k pressure is different? Actually I prefer to go spa to try. So what choices I have after reading the forum is Kama spa k pressure or dundas st......correct Bros ???? Or seniors???? Pls enlighten me as I am first time there on Tuesday. Thanks
Old 26-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
So dundas st and k pressure is different? Actually I prefer to go spa to try. So what choices I have after reading the forum is Kama spa k pressure or dundas st......correct Bros ???? Or seniors???? Pls enlighten me as I am first time there on Tuesday. Thanks
37 Dundas St is a K Pressure branch.... they oso have newly open another branch diagonally across the road on the opposite side. And also extension to the upper floor of 37 too as business is so booming for them.... cheap, good quality & excellent services.... very value for money. So you now have 3 K Pressure branches along this Dundas St. The branch at Jordan is more frequently patronised by farangs and expats. The branch in YMT has more MILF stocks but service is excellent.

Kama spa is not same as K Pressure spa..... Kama is more for tourists and has reputation as chop carrot joint...... not said by me but posted on several other bulletins boards.
Old 26-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
37 Dundas St is a K Pressure branch.... they oso have newly open another branch diagonally across the road on the opposite side. And also extension to the upper floor of 37 too as business is so booming for them.... cheap, good quality & excellent services.... very value for money. So you now have 3 K Pressure branches along this Dundas St. The branch at Jordan is more frequently patronised by farangs and expats. The branch in YMT has more MILF stocks but service is excellent.

Kama spa is not same as K Pressure spa..... Kama is more for tourists and has reputation as chop carrot joint...... not said by me but posted on several other bulletins boards.
Thanks bro!!!!! Appreciate it.... any more to intro since I am staying at mongkok?
Old 27-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro!!!!! Appreciate it.... any more to intro since I am staying at mongkok?
How long will you be staying in HK?
If have the time..... take a day trip cross border to Shenzhen or Zhuhai.
More choices and much cheaper than those available in HK.
Old 27-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
How long will you be staying in HK?
If have the time..... take a day trip cross border to Shenzhen or Zhuhai.
More choices and much cheaper than those available in HK.
I know there cheaper but I only there for 3 days only.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ecdw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know there cheaper but I only there for 3 days only.
Are you looking for specifically for spa/sauna services? Standard in HK is generally more expensive and much lousier compared to neighbouring cities. In addition Shenzhen and Zhuhai, Macau can also be done in a day trip via 1 hour ferry.

The standard of Kama has went down quite a lot since last year.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdw View Post
Are you looking for specifically for spa/sauna services? Standard in HK is generally more expensive and much lousier compared to neighbouring cities. In addition Shenzhen and Zhuhai, Macau can also be done in a day trip via 1 hour ferry.

The standard of Kama has went down quite a lot since last year.
Thanks bro now will see how.... maybe will cross over Shenzhen to rest... is the border 24 hours open....
Old 29-08-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

the problem with HK is all the girls are PRC

U go HK fug viet, indo, pinoy, prc

Don't make sense at all
Old 29-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Totally agree.

But then again, HK is PRC too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
the problem with HK is all the girls are PRC

U go HK fug viet, indo, pinoy, prc

Don't make sense at all
Old 29-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ecdw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro now will see how.... maybe will cross over Shenzhen to rest... is the border 24 hours open....
Luo Wu (via MTR from HK) closes at 12 midnight, not sure about the rest but should be the same.

Macau will be 24 hours but later at night the interval between ferries will go up to around 1 or 2 hours depending on how late it is.

I guess it depends on how flexible your travel and accommodation arrangements are.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1